Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My neighbor

20
11 Comments 11
28.4k Views 28.4k
613 words 613 words
This is my first story and by all accounts mostly true with a bit of fantasy mixed in. I live alone in a single home and work probably too much at times. When I do have time to myself I prefer to spend it in the nude but having families around me I have to keep it inside or in the backyard. One day I was in my backyard and it was hot so I had taken off my shirt when I heard something over the fence in my neighbor behind me. This neighbor is divorced not quite the MILF you might think but while she's not a 10 she is very beautiful. I only talked to her a few times just normal things between neighbors. I was about to shout over the fence my hello when I caught a glimpse through the fence boards of naked flesh so I went silent. I crept over to the fence to get a better look and was surprised to see my neighbor totally naked rubbing lotion on her body. I was only wearing my shorts and no underwear so I reached in and my cock was already more than half hard. I stroked my cock looking through the fence watching my neighbor was making me harder than I had ever been before. I hadn't yet seen between her legs but I'd always imagined she must've shaved. I was not disappointed to say the least when she lay back and spread her legs. Her beautiful pink center was juicy and moist as I continued to stroke my engorged member. When she finally reached between her legs to run a finger through her lips I wished it was me doing it to her but I was scared. As we continued to masturbate I swear I saw the moistness between her legs thicken and run down to the chair.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

She rubbed her pussy and tweaked her nipples till they were hard as a rock and could put an eye out. Oh how I wished I could be the one to suckle those pebbles on her 34b breasts and slide my finger between the fold of her hot pussy. It seemed like forever that I'd been standing there and my legs began to feel weak and I felt I couldn't hold back anymore so I shot my load on the fence as I watched my neighbor writh on her chair and cum at the same time. When she had finished cumming she sat up quickly. I thought did she hear me but I'm positive she couldn't see me. I stood there quietly letting the cum dribble from my deflating cock and watching her stand. Oh what a gorgeous body she had not a scar or scratch on it and her pussy was shaved or waxed smooth the lips wire swollen from her orgasm and cum was leaking between her lips. I don't think that anything could get any better. WOW I thought I never expected to see that in my lifetime. Now when I see her in the front yard she gives me a smile and I wonder if she heard me. I still walk around naked or as few cloths as possible hoping to see more of my exciting neighbor so we can masturbate together again.

This is my first story and would love feedback on how I did or what I can do to make it better. I've read so many other stories and I'm not sure I can ever be at the same caliber as the others but maybe I will gather up the courage to compose another maybe several. Thanks and Blessed be to the Goddess.
Published 
Written by matt7198
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments