Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Coffee Maker Part 1

"This cock teasing you were giving me was bordering on cruelty."

13
4 Comments 4
11.8k Views 11.8k
5.9k words 5.9k words
As Chief Marketing Officer and Brand Manager for our company, part of my duties included bringing on new retail outlets. Finding the right locations, clientele and owners all played a critical role in the selection process, and I was very excited about the prospects of adding your shop to our group. Because new locations were generally owned and operated by seasoned beverage people to begin with, I usually spent no more than a day or two at each location training owners and staff on the nuances of our exotic coffee and tea blends. Basically selling the 'Why Us?' program.

"Welcome to Lexi's Coffee Shop!" you said warmly as I walked through your front door. "Lexi's is where the coffee is hot, and the staff is hotter." you said with a sexy smile.

I laughed as I walked your direction. My God I thought to myself. This woman is a fucking knockout! Hot body, shoulder length dark hair, pouty full lips, perfectly matched dimples, and hazel eyes with eyelashes that flutter on demand. Mmmm , I continued my assessment, I would love some of 'this'.

"You must be Lexi?" I asked as I extended my hand.

"Maybe." you smiled and winked, as your eyes did a quick up and down on me.

You wiped your hands with a clean towel, then leaned across the counter to take my hand in both of yours. "Indeed I am Lexi, and you are...?"

I introduced myself and reminded you of previous calls we had had and why I was calling on you.

" OHHHHHHH yeah, I have been expecting you. Come on back to my office." you said with a flirtatious smile as you turned to walk towards the back.

I was far enough behind you to get a great view of your ass as you pulled off your apron, and tossed it into a laundry basket as we passed by. As we walked, I complimented you on your shop, it's eclectic decor and the unique atmosphere. All the time, I kept a close eye on your beautiful ass as you sashayed down the narrow corridor to your office. It was all I could do not to reach out and grab that sweet ass.

We entered a small sized office, maybe a 15x15 size room. With a desk, file cabinets and two chairs, there wasn't much room to move around. We sat down facing each other.

"WOW!", I exclaimed, "That is a very fascinating desk Lexi." I said, admiring the one inch thick clear plexi glass desk top that gave me a nice view of your legs. "A see through desk top, HUH." I grunted as I sat down. "By the way Lexi, beautiful outfit you have on. I think you are the first coffee boutique owner I have met that wears a skirt to work." I added.

You looked me in the eyes and seemed to take a moment to process my comments, then said, "Well, thank you for noticing!"

We made some small talk: brand management, marketing tips, blah blah blah. All I could think about was how hot you were. We stood up, side by side, talking about your business and looking at pictures and awards proudly displayed on your walls. I tried not to sneak peeks down your low cut blouse as you talked, but you caught me more than once.

It was almost like I was being treated to one of my favorite past times...voyeurism. Life doesn't get any better than when an exhibitionist and voyeur meet. You sat down and squirmed a bit in your chair, giving me an unobstructed view of your silky smooth inner thighs. I felt my cock stir and I struggled to not let it control my thoughts. As I fumbled through a few pages of my presentation, I placed some documents on the desk for us to go over. My eyes darted back and forth between your legs, your captivating smile and the papers I had strategically placed on your desk to try and disguise my peeking. I had placed documents just right so that as you crossed and uncrossed your legs, it would look like I was staring at the papers. Yet, with each sexy shift in your body, I got a great view up your skirt at those tan muscular legs of yours.

Obviously, you worked hard to maintain your shape and you proudly put it on display to be appreciated by others. I got my eyes full more than once as you moved about in your chair, leaning forward to ask me questions, giving me a view down your low plunging neckline. Or you would lean back and place your hands on your tummy as you slowly swayed one leg back and forth just enough to give me a peek. You tormented me as you constantly crossed and uncrossed and recrossed your legs, knowing I was struggling to hide the bulge in my pants. This cock teasing you were giving me was bordering on cruelty. As I talked, you seemed preoccupied with your hemline, and constantly tugged at it, as if you somehow thought that short skirt could actually cover your legs.

I too did my share of fidgeting, trying to keep my erection from being too noticeable. After all, you could see through the desk top too!

The business end of the meeting seemed to linger forever, but was neccessary . We went over policies and procedures, rules and regs, and do's and don'ts we have for our retailers. We had a lot to cover in a short period of time. And feasting on your beauty as you seemed to tease me was not making this any easier for me to stay on target. All seemed to go along fairly predictably, boring, and my thoughts were definitely sexually preoccupied.

"Lexi." I started, "I promise you, it will get a whole lot more fun when the training becomes hands on." I said with a weak laugh.

"Hands on? Really? Promise?" you smiled, and asked as you batted your eyelashes.

"I promise." I said, returning the smile.

Then I told you what I normally do, is work along side you for a day or two, so I can better understand your operation and how to fully integrate our products seamlessly into what you already do. You seemed receptive to that. So we finished up the meeting, then I told you I would be headed back to my hotel room for the night, and we would meet up back here an hour before you opened the next day.

"Hotel? Nonsense!" you said leaning forward, "We don't let our guests or business partners stay in hotels in Ohio. We have a guest house, and you are coming home with me. I just need to call my husband and tell him so he doesn't freak out when a tall good looking man comes home with me." you said laughingly. "Besides, we can go over some more paper work in a more casual atmosphere." you offered.

"Are you sure Lexi? I already have a room and a car. I don't want to impose." I countered with hands making awkward pointing gestures towards the parking lot.

"Help me close up shop so we can get out of here." you told me as you uncrossed your legs, then stopped, giving me one more great look up your short skirt.

Your eyes followed mine, as my gaze went from your face to your legs and back to your face, then you grinned and said, "You are gunna be trouble! I can tell it already."

Our mutual gaze was interrupted by your cell phone. It was your husband telling you that he might not be home tonight. His company had him make a late afternoon call to a Pittsburgh client and if it got too late, he was staying there over night.

'Oh rats' I said to myself as we made a final inspection of the shop before locking the doors.

I followed your taillights up the winding country road to a beautiful turn of the century farm house. As we made our way around turns, I got great views of the lights of the small town below. What a find this place was. It would certainly be worth the commute to live here I said to myself. We came to a stop in a nice sized crushed granite driveway between the main house and the barn. The barn turned out to be the guest quarters. From between the two buildings, you could see the setting sun reflecting off of the pool.

I grabbed my bags and we walked towards the barn.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not making you sleep with the livestock." you laughed, placing you hand on my upper arm as we walked. "We treat our guests much better than that." you winked. "Actually, this used to be mother in law quarters and we renovated it to afford some privacy for overnight guests."

"Feel free to shower, take a swim, or just relax for a while. Just make yourself comfy until I call you for dinner." you said as you opened the door for me. "I will make us something to eat before we get back to work." you offered.

I slipped off my clothes down to my briefs. Being naked was always my preference however. I stood in front of the sink and spashed cool water over my face. As I stood there drying my face, I studied myself in the mirror. At 6'2", 275 pounds, I had been a force to be reckoned with when I played ball. I still had the athletic build, the same rugged attractiveness, but the hair was slowly going more 'salt' than pepper. Being on the road as much as I am, is fun in some ways, but takes a toll on you too. I reached inside my briefs and gave my thick long cock a few tugs, making the bulge even bigger. Being able to answer the call of duty at any time remained a source of pride to me. 'And how I would love to answer that call tonight!' I thought.

I changed and went poolside, then sat down in a large over sized chaise lounge by the pool for a few minutes. My mind cleared as I watched the stars chase away the daylight. It was totally amazing how many stars are visible from a hilltop. Your movement in the kitchen captured my attention, and I became mesmerized watching you. As you moved about the kitchen, making us an impromptu meal, I studied you through the plate glass windows. Hot woman, romantic setting, both of us seemed horny... but married. 'Dammit!' I said to myself.

Then it looked like you were at a stopping point and washed your hands and started across the living room, towards a bedroom I guessed. The warm glow of the bedroom light drew me towards your window. I didn't even have to get close, to watch you through the half closed shutters. My mouth dropped as you reached down and pulled the dress over your body in one graceful move, leaving you naked except for a lacy bra and shoes.

My cocked was raging hard now. Oh fuck! I couldn't believe my eyes were seeing such a treat. It was like being 15 again and seeing a naked woman for the first time. I reached for my straining cock and gave it a few nice tugs. You stood there at a full length mirror, brushing your hair, primping a bit, before disappearing into the bathroom. I moved around the corner of the house like a stalker, from one window to the next. The light from your bathroom signaled to come closer. I obeyed. It was a large garden bath window, like five foot square. To top it off, there were no curtains, shades or etched glass to hide you.

I stood back from the window as you turned on the shower and removed your bra. Large magnificent tits fell free, crowned with dark brown aureoles, and nipples nice and hard. You ran your hands over your tits a few times as you admired yourself in the mirror. Then you pinched your nipples, making them even more erect. As you looked over your body closely, your hands took both tits and squeezed them, rubbing them, pushing them together together as your eyes closed. Then one hand slipped between your legs and your knees slightly buckled. Your fingers ran up and down between your legs a few times before you reopened your eyes. You tilted your head back and tossed your head slowly from side to side, making your hair wave. Then you stopped and took a long long look in the mirror before you stepped into the shower.

I could have cum all over myself while watching you. It was hard to catch my breath I was so aroused. You were only in the shower long enough to wash your hair and body. Then you emerged, dripping wet. How much more of this I was going to be able to take wasn't clear. But it was the hottest thing I had seen in years. I continued to watch as you dried off, your towel caressing and touching every square inch of the body that I wanted to touch. Then you slipped into nothing but a long bathrobe, slippers and a towel wrapped around your hair. Then you turned off the lights in the bathroom and headed for the kitchen door.

'Oh shit..I am so fucking busted!' I said to myself as I ran as fast as I could for the guest house. I was out of breath and completely turned on by everything I had just witnessed. How in the world was I ever going to conceal my arousal now that I had seen you completely naked? It was time for a quick shower to try and cool down.

You knocked at the door as I was still showering. "Dinner is ready when you are." you called as you cracked the door open.

"I'll be right there." I yelled, grabbing a towel, and headed for the door.

As I opened the door wider, my state of undress surprised you, and you looked me up and down.

" Uhhh , mmm , dinner is ready when you are." you said again softly, nibbling at your lower lip.

You looked so delicious, I wanted to rip your robe off and take you right there. The robe belt did little to conceal those gorgeous tits. They seemed to taunt me and beg for attention at the same time. Then you glanced up and down my wet body, noticing the large bulge concealed under my towel.

You stared at it for a couple of seconds, as if collecting your thoughts, then looked me in the eyes and said in a whisper, "We need to eat. We have work to do...don't we?"

My eyes were fucking you and surely you knew it. In my mind I was already doing everything I imagined you would want me to do to you. If you knew half of what I wanted to do to you, you would have thrown me to the curb. 'Hello!!!! Reality Check!' I said to myself. This is a business associate, not a date I reminded continued.

I slipped on a pair of old gym shorts, t-shirt and sandals and headed for the kitchen. I had intentionally neglected to wear underwear, knowing you had too.

"Would you like to dine under the stars?" you asked as you glanced up at me with a warm smile.

" Mmmm sounds good to me." I answered.

We sat down to feast on this spectacular salad and I noticed there was no silverware. " Uhhhh , forgive me for asking Lexi, but did you forget the silverware?" I said playfully poking fun at you.

You chuckled and said, "No silly. It's more fun to eat with our fingers. It's much more sensual." you said as you stuck out your tongue to catch a drip of dressing that had formed on the edge of a piece of cucumber. Your tongue flickered across the drip as if you intended to tease the cucumber too. You studied my expression as I clung to your every sensuous move.

"Really? Ok ." I answered. "Sensual sounds good to me." I said, returning your stare.

I had never seen anyone eat a salad using their fingers. But, there was a first time for everything.

"I have to admit Lexi... watching you eat without utensils is more than sensual, it's full blown erotic!"

"Really? Do you think this erotic?" you asked as you took a carrot stick between finger and thumb, dipped it in the dressing and reached across the table to offer it to me.

I opened my mouth as you slid the carrot part way in, then withdrew it teasingly. Then you repeated the act a couple of more times before letting me bite down.

" MMM , but you aren't through. Now lick the dressing from my fingers hun ." you said, touching my lips with your fingertips.

I licked the dressing from your fingers in the most sensuous manner I could. Your lips parted as a deep sigh escaped from between them, and your eyelids flickered as my long tongue obeyed your command. I sucked your fingers into my mouth, my tongue slipping between them as if they were pussy lips. You purred. We sat there for a long moment, eyes locked, each waiting for the other to blink.

"Now, wasn't that fun?", you sighed as your nails slowly brushed the tops of your breasts.

BustySquirt_Dina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BustySquirt_Dina

You licked your lips as if inviting me to play the game too.

As we ate the light dinner, and as conversation and time passed, and the wine began speaking more boldly, you casually commented that you had prepared a special dessert for your husband earlier. You lamented at his loss.

"Since he won't be coming home tonight, we could share it." you suggested, as your eyes searched mine. "Desserts are my specialty." you said softly, smiling proudly. "I promise you will more than love my sweet treats."

How could I say no? You had just baited another trap for me that I gladly walked into. Even though slightly inebriated , you were coy enough to say just the right suggestive words to keep me aroused.

All throughout dinner, as you talked, your hand gestures had tugged at your robe, loosening the belt, sometimes giving me a clear view of your gorgeous tits and nipples. I tried my best not to stare. My cock throbbed as your robe parted and fell open higher up your thighs. Teasingly, you swung your foot, and constantly crossed and uncrossed your legs. As the wine began speaking in your behalf, you made fewer attempts to keep yourself covered. By the time we started the second bottle of wine, I openly questioned our ability to perform any degree of meaningful work.

As the night grew late, you became more animated and touchie feelie . You were even more flirtatious than at the shop when I knew, that you knew, that I was peeking up your skirt. I knew you had noticed my hard on and you continued to tease me as if setting the trap.

"Are you ready for your dessert?" you asked as you stood up, your robe falling completely open. It was only held on by the loosely knotted belt. " OOOOOpppps ." you roared as you attempted to put it back on.

You walked around behind me and leaned over to pick up my salad bowl. The smell of your perfume filled my nostrils. You intentionally rubbed your tits on my shoulder as you picked up the bowl. " OOOOPPPPsss , there I go again." you laughed.

"Are you sure you left room for the chocolate pie and whipped cream?" you continued. "How presumptious of me, I didn't even ask if you even like both of them?

"Ohhhh yes Lexi. I love both!" I said as I rubbed my cock below the table. I know where you can put that dessert baby I said to myself as you exited the kitchen.

"I think we should do this by the pool." you said as you walked past me with the pie and two cans of whip cream.

"It's just easier to clean up if we eat over here. Don't you think?"

We made our way to an over sized chaise lounge. I adjusted it to where it would lay flat and we sat down cross legged, facing each other. The robe behaved as predictably as I had hoped, opening widely and falling to the sides of your hips, giving me a clear view of your beautiful pussy and pendulous tits. The robe barely clung to your shoulders.

"Forks. Did you forget forks?" I laughed. "Ohhhhh, c'mon." I snickered, "Don't tell me you eat dessert without utensils too?"

" UMMMM - hmmmm ." you said as you dug two fingers in the chocolate pie. "Here, tell me how it tastes." you said as you offered me your gooey covered fingers. "I serve homemade pies at the shop too ya know."

"Are you trying to cheat me out of whipped cream Lexi?" I mused.

"OOOOOPPPs." you laughed. You squirted a generous portion of whip cream on top of your chocolate covered fingers and placed them at my lips. "Suck every last drop of the sweets from my fingers." you cooed. "Lick my fingers clean!"

I took both your fingers in my mouth, holding your hand with both of mine and slowly began to lick the sugary treats from your fingers. Your lips parted and your tongue extended as if it were you licking the tasty fingers yourself. You purred and moaned as if it was your nipples or clit I was sucking. Our eyes were completely locked into watching each others reactions. You definitely were enjoying this as much as I was. Using my thumb, I parted your fingers, and slowly licked up the insides of your fingers, as if they were your silky thighs. Your eyelids fluttered as I reached the tender skin between your fingers and give it a good flickering.

You were breathing very hard when your cell phone tone shattered the silence and the mood. Looking at me, you said, "Hubby calling."

"Hello baby, are you on your way home?" you asked. "Uh-huh....OK... I see... Then I'll see you tomorrow, ok ?" you finished as you hung up the phone.

"I know he's with her." you said, turning to me as tears formed in your eyes. "I could hear her whispering in the background. He just called me out of courtesy. I know that's all it was." you said, your voice trailing off.

I set the pie on the pool deck by the chair, and instinctively, I snuggled you towards me, drying off your tears with my fingertips. "I'm sorry Lexi. I"m really sorry." I said reassuringly, kissing you on the forehead.

After holding you close to me for a few minutes I chuckled and said, "Kind of ironic don't you think? He's there with her, and you are here with me, feeding me his chocolate pie."

You sort of giggled and slapped my chest, "Stop it. It's not the same. Hubby has been cheating on me with his high school sweetheart on and off since we married. I just don't like being lied to. So.... is it the same? What do you think?" you asked as your eyes searched mine.

I reached down and took a big dip out of the pie, squirted whip cream all over it, and placed it to your lips.

"Your turn Lexi." I said as I ran my fingers across your parting lips. "You tell me. Is it the same?"

You took my fingers and began to slurp on them as if it were my hard cock. You sucked and licked them and bobbed up and down on them ravenously.

"Oh my gawwwwd , Lexi. Whew baby... you are good at this." I said as I reached for more pie.

I put my pie covered fingers and hand in the middle of your chest, smearing it all over your tits as you watched. Then I pushed on your chest, forcing you onto your back. Chocolate and whip cream was all over your lips and cheeks, and now all over your tits. I leaned down and began licking the gooey treat from your hard nipples as my fingers left a chocolate covered trail down your tummy and between your legs. Your body writhed as my long tongue teased your hard nipples and my hands traced your most sensuous curves.

I heard the rustle of the pie pan as you groped for it. Then I felt the smear of the dessert being applied to my shoulders, face and ass cheeks. The pie fight was on.

"Two play this game better than one, don't ya think hun ?" you asked as your tongue licked at me.

We played with the pie and whip cream until it was gone. We even managed to eat some of it. But what we consumed was licked off of body parts. I rubbed what was left of the dessert on my cock, then on your pussy. You quickly assumed the 69 position and we worked like crazy to remove as much of the pie and cream as possible before coming up for breath.

I stood up next to you and grabbed a handful of your hair, pulling you towards my thick raging hard on. You yanked my shorts below my thighs, gripped my cock hard and stroked it as you licked the mushroom shaped head. I forced my cock deeper in your mouth, making you gag, before pulling you off of it.

I pulled at you and you stood up next to me. I took you by the hand and we ran for the pool, jumping into the wet darkness. The water was perfect. We swam around groping at each other, playing 'tag', as if one of us really wanted to get away. Then I gently wrapped my hand around your throat and pushed you towards the pools edge. You grabbed my wrist with both of yours, not knowing what my next move was. Fear mixed with extreme arousal washed across your face.

"Get out of the pool." I said as we neared the steps, releasing you from my grip.

"Why did you nearly choke me? What the fuck was all of that about?" you asked as you tried to pull away from me.

"You need to know who is in charge Lexi." I answered, reaching under the water and cupping my hand between your legs. My fingers slipped easily inside you and I pulled you towards me using my grip on your pussy. Surprised by my move, you threw your arms around my neck and pushed hard against my hand, bucking against it wildly. Between deep passionate kisses, you moaned loudly as you thrust back and forth as my long thick fingers fucked your tight pussy hard.

I watched your face as you ground hard against my hand. I was enjoying all of your expressions as I knew you were going to cum hard. Spreading your legs wide, I stood between them and you wrapped them around my waist and began to shake violently. With my other hand, I reached around you and pushed my finger in your ass as you came very hard. You dug your nails into my ass cheeks pulling me harder. All the time you fucked my hand, our eyes were fixed on each others. Your thigh muscles squeezed me tightly as you shook uncontrollably for about 20 seconds. Your deep loud moans filled the night air, announcing your orgasm to the darkness.

You collapsed into my arms and I held you tightly, kissing your lips, caressing your body, gently probing you. Then I reached up and took you by the hair again and said, "I thought I told you to get out of the water?"

"What? This is my fucking house and my fucking pool and I will get out when I am good and ready." you said defiantly.

I dunked you, holding you under for a brief few seconds. When I pulled you up by the hair, you slapped the hell outta me. "Fucker!!" you yelled.

Then you threw yourself against me wrapping your legs around my waist, your pussy finding the head of my cock, impaling itself hard. "Fuck me baby, fuck my pussy! I'm so fucking turned on I want to cum all over you!"

You bounced up and down on my cock as I threw myself against you. My cock pounding your tight pussy violently. You rode me until I knew you were going to cum again, and I pulled out of you.

"What the fuck asshole?" you said breathing heavily, swinging at my shoulder with a half clinched fist.

I grabbed you by the hair and began to drag you up the pool steps as you fumbled for footing. Then I picked you up, you facing me, and you wrapped your legs around me as I walked towards the guest house. As we walked, I told you how I was going to fuck you like you like an animal.

I pushed open the door and shut it with my foot. Then I pinned you against the door, your back to me. I pressed you into the door with my body as I nibbled on your neck and ear. My hands were all over you and my throbbing cock pulsed against the small of your back as you squirmed.

"Do you know what I'm gong to do to you Lexi?" I whispered in a low husky voice. I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm gong to fuck your mouth. I'm gong to fuck you puss. And I'm going to fuck your ass!"

I grabbed both wrists and held them above your head. Then I used my leg to force your legs wider. I held both of your wrists with one hand as I slipped my other hand down your back. Fondling you in a rough manner. I ran my fingers between your ass cheeks, then cupped your dripping wet pussy from behind. My fingers rubbed your wet slit back and forth before I forced them inside you. I worked your tight pussy hard and rubbed you swollen clit between deep hard probes, making you grunt and moan loudly. Your writhed and gyrated against me as I finger fucked you. Then, holding you against the door, I slipped my thumb in your ass as I fingered you.

"I own your ass and pussy Lexi." I said in a gravely whisper as I kissed your ear and cheek. "I bet you are going to cum for me aren't you Lexi? Hmmmm ? I can feel your body trembling Lexi...cum all over my hand!" I told you as I quickened the pace and intensity.

I pulled my fingers and thumb from you and turned you to face me in one quick move. Your eyes were hungry for a good fucking. Your breathing was very heavy and your body ready to explode.

"Oh gaaaaawwwwwwwddddd , fuck me dammit!!! you screamed as you grabbed my shoulders. "Fuck my pussy hard."

I lifted you and you wrapped your legs around my waist, then your hungry pussy found the head of my cock, and hungrily devoured it. I pushed you against the door again and began fucking you hard. Your ass bounced off the door with each hard thrust. I held your ass cheeks in both hands as you bounced up and down on my cock. Your titties bouncing against my chest with every hard thrust.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy slut." I said as I felt the cum boiling over from my balls.

"No you're not!" you said defiantly, sliding one hand between us and gripping my shaft solidly as you pulled it from your pussy!

You slid down the door as you maintained your grip on me, pulling me towards the bed.

"CUM in my mouth fucker!" you demanded as you sat on the bed's edge.

You sucked me into your mouth and began to deep throat me. I put my hand behind your head, pushing it down on me harder. Between good long sucks, you looked up at me as if wanting approval. You gripped my shaft and began stroking me as fast as you could. Then you reached around my waist and dug your nails into my ass cheeks, forcing me deeper in your mouth.

"Cum on my face and tits fucker!" you said as you jacked me off. " Hmmm fucker, you wanna cum all over my tits baby?" you panted as you watched my expression.

You pumped me hard and fast as you played with my balls. Then I felt them hot stream of sperm begin it's journey up my long thick shaft.

" OHHHHHHHH fuck yes!" I said as you released your grip on my shaft, allowing the hot stream of cum to splatter across your face and tits. You stroked me until you were convinced there was no more cum to be had.

"Get on your knees cunt!" I said as I pushed you towards the mattress. "Get that ass and pussy in the air!"

I knelt down behind you and buried my face in your soft wet lips, shoving my tongue in you like it was a cock. You groaned and pushed yourself against me hard as I ate your sweet pussy until you squirted me. Then I rubbed my cock up and down your throbbing wet slit and forced it deep inside you in one hard push. You squealed as I stretched you wide again.

"Give me your arms. Put them behind you." I told you.

I grabbed you by both wrists and used them to pull myself harder and deeper inside you. I fucked you hard and fast until we both collapsed in a heap of hot flesh, exhausted. As we laid there, I caressed your smooth skin, and traced your curves again and again. I kissed the backs of your shoulders, then your neck as you snuggled closer. You turned your face to kiss me as I held you tight. My cock stirred against your hot ass cheeks as you squirmed next to me. I caressed your face and curves until we drifted off to sleep.

The next thing I remember was you hitting me with a pillow and telling me we had over slept.

"There's no one at the shop to open."

We hurriedly slipped into a 30 second shower together, dressed and left for work. We left your car at home and rode together so we could talk business. As we drove, I took your hand in mine and kissed the back of it. I licked between your fingers to remind you of what I had done the night before. You purred and squirmed in your seat, then turned to give me a view of your pantiless crotch.

"I can't wait to start my hands on training." you said as you ran you hand between your legs.

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments