Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbour's wife

"Hot Neighbourhood keeps periscopes up."

25
11 Comments 11
40.4k Views 40.4k
930 words 930 words
Famous Story
Sarah was my friend's wife. She was in her early 30s, fair, buxom, full of fun. My friend was a boring man who viewed life very seriously and was regularly traveling. I have no idea how they were in bed together but watching her I think she would be the more active partner.

My friend's travels drew me closer to Sarah. There were weekends together and even a few weekdays. I could not put my finger on it but I thought she had the hots for me. Our friendship was platonic and we had many good times together. But strictly platonic! I never took that extra step forward as she was my friend's wife.

One evening I got a call from her and while chatting on my cell phone, I walked into my dark kitchen from where I could look into her bedroom. She was alone and I presumed her husband was out. She was talking to me. But what caught my attention was that she had slipped her hand into her skirt and was touching herself. All the while she was talking to me and I could slowly decipher a change in the tone of her voice. She was a bit breath less.

I now was convinced that she was hot for me. I told her that instead of talking on phone it would be better to meet and talk. She hurriedly asked me to give her 5 minutes. She got up from the bed, adjusted her skirt and in those precious seconds I saw her shaven pussy and red thong lying on the bed. She was nude beneath her skirt. I saw her rush to her cupboard, open her top, remove her pink bra and wear a see through lace type black top which combined very well with her figure hugging skirt. My regret was that she was turned away from me and so her breasts were not visible.

I left my house and in a few seconds was outside her house ringing her bell. She opened it in seconds and gave me a hug, mashing her 36D tits on my hard chest. I felt her hard nipples boring into my chest and I guessed her nipples were erect and at least 2 inches long. This was the first time she had hugged me bra less.

I followed her in. Her ass had an extra sway today. She had a Jlo type of ass which came straight down from the back and suddenly projected out at the ass. This makes the ass look bigger and you get a hard just walking behind one. As she was not wearing underwear there were no panty lines.

She asked me for a drink and when I said yes she swayed over to the bar. We both decided for a stiff scotch.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

The scotch was at the bottom of the bar below the counter top and she told me to come behind the bar to select my brand. We both could hardly fit in. I selected a Single Malt and she decided on a JW Black. She bent down to extract the bottle. Here was a woman with all her temptations on display right in front of me. I moved forward and she moved back. My cock which was fully erect was now lodged in the crack of her ass.

We both stood still and the clock stopped ticking. She had straightened up. Her mouth was open. Her eyes almost closed. I was breathless. I reached in front and rested my hands on her tits. Her nipples poked out between my 1st and 2nd fingers through her thin blouse. I kneaded her tits through her blouse. She turned her face searching for my mouth. She found mine and we kissed. Hungrily. Passionately. Her tongue pushed in and so did mine. Both tongues teased each other. Her ass started grinding on my cock. It was caught in the crack of her ass and she did not allow it to move.

I tuned her around, lifted her and put her on the bar counter. I ripped her top off. Sarah pulled off my T-Shirt and in another movement pulled my tracks down.She lifted her skirt to waist high. she pushed her tits at me. She said, "Mama wants to feed you, Matt."

I took her long nipples in my mouth, sucked, bit and teased them. She reached down and stroked my cock. "Mama wants your sausage Matt... put it inside me." I thrust forward. She was tight, very tight. But very wet. I realised her pussy was not being pounded regularly by her husband. I slowly pushed all the way in. She was crying. She was sobbing. Spit was coming out of the corner of her mouth as she was in ecstasy. I was finally all the way in. I had her nipple between my teeth. In one of those animal moments I had bitten but for her there was no pain. I started pounding her. She matched me stroke for stroke. We both were coated in sweat. We were still at it hard. She then screamed my name and said, "Matt I am coming!" Her pussy walls were clenching my cock and then releasing. The feeling was out of this world. She was so wet.

I started coming. I flooded her. She fell back and both of us were out of breath. I was stll joined to her. I carried her on my hips and took her into the bathroom. I put on the hot shower..... but thats another story for Sarah and Matt.
Published 
Written by goodboy1234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments