Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nerdy Surprise

"Clara finds an unexpected naughty surprise"

30
11 Comments 11
16.5k Views 16.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was lying on the couch with the first couple of buttons on my shirt undone, my legs spreadeagled, exposing a little bit of my white and pink laced thong which hid under my skirt. No, I was not waiting for someone to rip off my clothes and have hot, steamy sex with me right here on the couch. I was in fact on the brink of passing out from the scorching heat and in desperate need of hydration.

I rolled about on the couch in various ridiculous positions, hoping that it would somewhat help cool me down, but instead was actually frustrating and causing me to get even hotter. I was now on the edge of the couch, my butt raised high in the air with my arms flopped over the side. I quickly sat up to the sound of my friend Alice, clearing her throat.

I smiled at her awkwardly, and tried to regain my dignity by patting down my skirt. She placed two glasses of water on the coffee table and sat in the armchair opposite to me. I grabbed onto one of the glasses and quickly gulped down the water. I closed my eyes and let out a huge sigh of relief, it was beautifully cool and refreshing.

"Are we going to get back to work or what?" giggled Alice. 

"Uh, yeah sure sorry," I mumbled.

I decided to spend my afternoon studying with Alice for our last post-graduate exam. It clearly wasn't a bright idea as my head found it hard to concentrate in the heat. I gazed at Alice and watched her lips move. I knew she was talking, I just couldn't hear a word she was saying.

"Clara!" Alice snapped. I jerked back into the couch. 

"Y-Yes, what?" I said.

"Let's call it quits for today alright?"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah it's fine, you're clearly not fit for studying." She laughed.

"Thanks." I blushed.

Alice stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" I said.

"I'm going to the shop to buy some snacks, we can watch a movie instead." She smiled.

I watched her walk out of the living room. I waited until I heard the front door open and close before I sprawled out onto the sofa again. As I was alone in the house I took this opportunity to strip down.

I slipped off my skirt and fully unbuttoned my shirt. The air felt slightly cooler against my exposed flesh. I slowly pulled down my bra to a point just before my nipples and closed my eyes. I finally felt relaxed and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Just as I were about to nod off, I was startled by the sound of the living room door opening. I sat up sharply and covered my body with my arms, when I saw Alice's older brother, Mark, standing by the door.

We both stared at each other in silence for a couple of seconds. I could see his eyes hovering over my body, so I turned around to face my back towards him.

"I'm so sorry!" he blurted out. "I didn't know you were here."

I buried my head between my legs and blushed with embarrassment.

"I-I'll leave you alone now," he stuttered and rushed out of the room.

Although we rarely spoke, I've known Mark for as long as I've known Alice. I hardly ever saw him when I spent time with Alice. He was always cooped up in his bedroom doing work. He's a typical nerd you see, jet black shaggy hair, thick glasses, skinny figure, with freckles plastered all over his face.

I decided to dress myself properly and apologise to Mark. It must have been a real shock to him, I don't think he's ever seen a girl sprawled out semi-naked like that before.

I quietly crept towards his bedroom.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

I couldn't hear anything coming from inside. I took a few steps closer towards the door.

"Mark?" I said, but there was no answer.

I carefully pressed my ear against the door. I could hear a muffled sound but I couldn't quite make out what it could be. Slowly, I turned the doorknob and opened the door a bit. Just enough for me to see in without alerting Mark.

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Mark was lying on his bed with just a tshirt on, and stroking his cock. I moved in a little closer.

"Mm, Clara..." he moaned softly. He was masturbating to the thought of me...

I gazed at him as he rubbed his hand up and down his shaft. Precum glistened on the tip of his large, hard cock. I was surprised at the size of his cock, it was beautiful...

"That's it, Clara, rub my cock between those huge perky tits of yours." He moaned.

I couldn't draw myself away, I was completely transfixed by the sight of him jerking off to the thought of me. He was clearly turned on by catching me in the state on the couch. I could feel a little damp patch forming in my panties. He was actually turning me on. The way he stroked the tip of his cock between his thumb and fingers was hot. I couldn't help but imagine what if those fingers were mine?

I slowly slid my hand down my panties and began to also stroke the slit of my wet pussy with my two fingers. Mark arched his back a little as he began to rub his cock a little faster.

"Oh, Clara, you're so sexy..." he grunted.

I slipped my two fingers inside my pussy and began fingering myself. I thought about what it would be like to actually suck on that cock of his. First I'd run my tongue around the head of his cock, lapping up as much pre cum as I could. Then I'd start to suck on it, gradually getting deeper until I gag on it.

I copied Mark and rammed my fingers in and out of my wet cunt in a fast pace as he rubbed his cock fast.

"Mmm, Mark, I want your hard cock deep inside me." I moaned.

I held onto my clit with my finger and thumb and began to play with it. I let out a little shriek in pleasure. It felt so good. I continued to watch Mark jerk himself off. He was really going for it, his face was bright red and he was rubbing his cock so fast it looked like it would snap off.

"Do you want me to cum all over your pretty little face, Clara?" Mark growled.

"Oh yes, Mark, I want your hot jizz all over me," I whispered. 

I quickly took off my shirt and bra and latched onto my breasts with one hand. I pulled and squeezed at my erect nipples as I continued to play with my clit. My heart was pounding, and my knees were so weak I could barely keep myself up. This felt too good.

"I'd love to spank that cute little ass of yours, Clara." He moaned.

Mark was vigorously rubbing his cock, I could tell in his face he was about to climax.

"I'm gonna cum, Clara!" he yelled.

"Me too!" I cried.

Together we both orgasmed. I watched as his spunk squirted out of his cock and landed on his chest. My pussy was dripping wet. I could feel the cum sliding down my legs. I collapsed onto the floor, with my fingers still in my pussy.

"What a naughty boy you are, Mark." I grinned.

Published 
Written by AvaMarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments