Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Neighbor, New Lover part 2

"fond memories"

16
6 Comments 6
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

 

Part Two – Fond Memories

 

I awoke with a start. The incredible sex scene, seen through Carolyn’s window last night, was instantly replaying in my mind. I glanced toward my own window and saw the cum-splattered mess I had made last night as I lost control of myself watching my neighbor getting fucked so wildly.

I knew who it was that my new neighbor reminded me of: it was none other than Mrs. K! Mrs. K was the sexy MILF next door, the object of many masturbatory fantasies, many years ago when I was in high school. I knew that even though I was old enough, Mrs. K was way out of my league and couldn’t possibly care about someone twenty years younger than she was. She was so voluptuous and always wore clothes that left nothing to my teenage imagination, and she was in my imagination a lot.

Now, all these years later, I realized that my new neighbor, Carolyn, was about the same age, and had the same hot body, as that sexy as hell (but unobtainable) woman next door from long ago. I stayed in bed and enjoyed my fantasies for a while as my memories of Mrs. K came flooding back.

I remembered that ever since I was seventeen years old, she frequently called me over to the fence to ask me questions about anything and everything, but never anything flirtatious. It wasn’t really even necessary for her to flirt; my cock often got hard just seeing her waving at me from across the yard. She was on my mind so much, I eventually stole my dad’s binoculars and spent many evenings trying to get a glimpse of her bedroom through my window.

I was frustrated at first, but was stunned one night to see her sitting at her dressing table. She was dressed in an incredibly sexy nightie, which showed off her amazing curves to perfection. She sat there, barely visible in the dim light, brushing her hair as I marveled at the curve of her back, her long tanned legs, and her beautiful breasts, so round and full and looking almost naked as they were cradled by the sheer material of her skimpy outfit. This scene was repeated several times that fateful week, as Mrs. K apparently was getting into the careless habit of not closing her blinds before getting dressed for bed.

The third night this happened, I froze in terror once, as she turned to face the window. Surely she couldn’t see me as I stood there in my darkened room! My heart pounded, as she seemed to be staring right at me. Our houses were right next door to each other, so our bedroom windows were only about fifty feet apart. But I knew at once that she couldn’t possibly see me, since she made no attempt to hide her semi-nakedness, and didn’t rush over to cover her window. She just turned slowly back to her mirror, and continued to brush her hair.

I was curious as to why she suddenly had a very pleasant smile on her face, but I soon forgot about her smile when I noticed that her nipples were noticeably hard and poking through the tight lace of her nightie. I could literally see her naked nipples protruding a full half inch through the lacy material. Her nipples seemed so hard, and I imagined what it must be like to touch them. I had never seen anything so hot, and the vision of sexiness I had seen kept me up all night (in more ways than one).

A couple of days later, she called me over to the fence like she had done many times before. I tried unsuccessfully to not allow my cock to start bulging through the front of my jeans as I walked over, my heart pounding. I didn’t know if she was staring at my cock as I walked; I was too busy noticing that she was wearing a strapless top. Partially hidden behind her fence, all I could see of her was her sexy smile and lovely blonde hair flowing across bare shoulders. She might have been standing there naked behind that fence, for all I knew. Of course, in my mind’s eye, she most definitely was naked, and was always naked. I couldn’t get the memory out of my mind of the amazing sight of those hot hard nipples. I wanted so badly to touch them and suck them.

I tried not to look down at her breasts as I arrived face to face with her. Of course, she wasn’t naked, but she looked amazing in the tight low-cut top she was wearing. As usual we talked about nothing for a few minutes. Things like how was I doing in school, was I looking forward to graduation, etc. It seemed our brief conversation was over as she turned away and waved. Then she abruptly turned back toward me and looked around to see if anybody was watching us. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small slip of paper.

“Just for you, Bill”, she said as she handed it to me. “Enjoy!”

She laughed and walked away, looking so sexy in bare feet, tight little shorts and that skimpy strapless top. I kept staring at her sexy body until she waved once more and disappeared into her house. I looked down at the slip of paper in my hand and was totally puzzled.

“Ten-thirty tonight -- don’t miss it” was all the note said. I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to figure out what it meant, and came up with exactly nothing. After a while I gave up trying to solve that mystery, and just waited for sundown and got my binoculars ready. It had been a couple of nights since I’d been able to catch Mrs. K’s hair brushing routine and I was definitely anxious.

As night fell, I was disappointed. Her blinds were up, but Mrs. K’s bedroom window was dark. I lost track of the time, but kept coming back to check over and over, hoping she would put in an appearance.

Suddenly a light came on, down the hall from her bedroom. I couldn’t see around the corner, but on Mrs. K’s dressing table, there was a large mirror propped up which showed me a clear view down the hallway. The mirror seemed to be strategically placed just for this purpose, and I suddenly realized what Mrs. K’s note meant. I looked at the clock on my wall; it was exactly 10:28, and I remembered the words in the note: “don’t miss it”.

At first I was totally freaked out that Mrs. K had apparently known that I’d been watching her. How did she know? Then I was even more freaked out by the words she spoke as she handed me the note: “Just for you, Bill”. What could she possibly have meant by that?

Then, all other thoughts rushed away, as I looked at the stunningly beautiful vision that suddenly came into view. Reflected in the mirror on Mrs. K’s dressing table was a clear view of the brightly lit hallway. Out of a side room walked Mrs. K, wearing a very short robe that barely covered her shapely ass. Her sexy long legs were so beautifully tanned, in contrast to the white robe. I could see her turning and talking to someone, and her husband appeared. She playfully pushed him against the wall and kissed him. I was enjoying their make-out session but definitely wanted to see more. As if she were reading my mind, Mrs. K turned down the hallway and stared straight into the mirror with a teasing smile on her face. Suddenly, I fully realized what was happening: Mrs. K had been on to me for a while now! She knew I had been watching her as she sat there brushing her hair all those nights. Not only that, she had been intentionally dressing up in the sexiest outfit imaginable, and shamelessly putting her body on display. Obviously I loved watching her, but it had never occurred to me that Mrs. K might actually enjoy being watched. And tonight, she apparently had planned something special, just for my benefit.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

My heart began to pound as the scene unfolded before me. I stared through my binoculars at that mirror, giving me a front row seat to what was happening out in the hallway. Mrs. K’s husband tugged at the belt of her robe and opened it, pulling it off her shoulders.

I gasped at the sight of Mrs. K seen from the side, standing there kissing her husband. The robe fell to the floor behind her and she put her arms around his neck. She had nothing on but a skimpy black lace bra and a thong. The sight of her naked ass cheeks made my cock instantly hard.

She turned around and started grinding her ass against his crotch, giving me a view of her beautiful brown tits pouring out of that lacy little bra. She reached back to fondle his cock through his slacks; I was dying to have her touching mine. I quickly pulled down my shorts and continued watching. I had one hand on the binoculars and one hand on my stiff and throbbing dick.

She was gripping and squeezing him through his slacks, and he reached up to cradle Mrs. K’s amazing tits in the palms of his hands. Unhooking the front clasp, he pulled the straps off her shoulders and I saw Mrs. K’s beautifully naked tits for the first time. I almost emptied my balls then and there.

Her breasts were full and round, with those rock hard nipples that I had been dreaming about for the last few nights. She turned to face him and offered him her soft round flesh to worship. She began tugging at his belt as he planted kisses all over her tits. He began sucking at her nipples, which seemed to get longer and harder as they became wet and shiny.

Soon she had unbuckled and unzipped him, and I groaned as she reached down to grab his hard cock as he stepped out of his pants and kicked them away. He planted his feet wide apart and thrust his hips forward as she began to stroke his cock. That swollen dick looked so big in her small hands. I began to match her speed as I stroked my own shaft, moving my hand just like hers, imagining that she was jacking me off.

She gave her husband a deep wet kiss, then squatted down right in front of him. Her knees wide apart, in that position her ass looked so full and round. I wished I could run my hands all over those sexy tan cheeks. She fondled his balls and gripped his shaft firmly and planted a big wet kiss on the head of his cock, then began swirling her tongue around it.

I was so inexperienced at that point in my life. I had never had a blowjob or seen a video or a picture of a blowjob. I was totally mesmerized and amazed at what she was doing. Licking up and down the shaft of his cock as she fondled his balls, she sucked hard at the head and began to take him into her mouth. I began to groan and pump harder on my cock.

I realized suddenly that she really was doing this to put on a show for me. She must have known that I was going to cum soon if I hadn’t already, and she began to give that cock a sloppy, wet and eager workout. She grabbed the back of his thighs and began bobbing her head up and down, in and out, eagerly taking his cock deeper and deeper. She began drooling wetness, saliva running down her chin and streaming down her tits, which bounced in such a sexy way as she fucked him with her mouth.

Suddenly he grabbed the back of her head and thrust forward. Mrs. K responded by grabbing his ass and plunging down hard onto his dick. I exploded as I watched the sight of her taking every fucking inch of his cock, right down to the balls, into her throat. I was spraying cum everywhere as she pulled back and gasped for air and reached up with both hands to pump hard at his shaft.

As my own orgasm kept erupting, I stroked my slick shaft as I watched her pump out a huge load, both hands gripping him hard. Cum was all over those beautiful tits and dripping down onto her thighs. After he was spent, she stood up and began kissing him as he smeared the sticky cum all over her tits. She gripped his slippery cock and kept stroking it, finally turning to look directly into the mirror. She smiled, knowing that I was still milking the cum out of my own balls, just as she was doing to him. She looked at the mirror and blew a kiss, then reached over to turn off the light in the hall.

The window went dark and stayed that way. There was no more show for me to see, but I imagined that Mrs. K and her husband were just getting started there in the darkness. There was no doubt a fantastic show still going on, but it was a private one.

I cleaned myself up and fell asleep wondering: Was this a one-time thing, or would she let me watch again sometime? Is there a chance she’ll actually let me do these things with her, instead of just watching?

I can only say this: there’s definitely more to tell. But Mrs. K made me promise never to tell about anything that happened between us, so that’s the end of my story. Let’s just say that by the time I moved away to college, I was a well-educated young man.

But enough about Mrs. K, and adventures from long ago. Right now the issue was that Carolyn, my sexy new neighbor, was driving my imagination wild all over again. Just like back in high school, I was dying to see more through her bedroom window, and constantly fantasizing about having a real-life encounter.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Bill76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments