Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Stories: Sheri The Voyeur

"My wife secretly plays with herself while watching friends"

14
5 Comments 5
17.5k Views 17.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Friends of ours invited us over to their house for a house-warming party. The construction of their house only completed about a month earlier and they were finally moved in and settled. Everyone going to the party was a friend or co-worker of Sheri’s. I still didn’t know many of her co-workers, so I was looking forward to putting faces with names.

One person I was very much looking forward to meeting was her friend Ana. Sheri spoke of Ana often and had commented once or twice to me on how attracted she was to her. She described her to me, but it’s always hard to get an accurate picture of what the person looks like.

I remember it was a summer night, hot and muggy. Sheri wore jeans and a tight tank top. The straps of her dark blue bra peeked out from under the tank top straps. Her breasts looked amazing as always. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail and put on a little more makeup than she usually wears. In short, she looked hot.

As we drove over to the party, Sheri told me she was excited for me to meet her friends. She said she talks about us all the time and her friends were excited to meet me too.

The house was built on a piece of land that was way out in the woods. It didn’t take that long to get there, but you could definitely feel like you were in the middle of nowhere.

“Maybe we should get lost on the way back,” Sheri said to me running her hand up my leg.

I chuckled, “We haven’t gone parking since high school.”

She leaned over the center console, grabbed my cock through my pants and said, “That’s why it will be fun.”

I kept glancing over to look at her cleavage all the way until we got to the house. In the driveway, she took off her seat belt and leaned over toward me.

“I’m so fucking horny tonight,” she whispered in my ear.

I replied, “Well let’s find a room in this nice, big, new house that I can fuck you in.”

Her tongue danced around my ear before she softly said, “We can’t do that, but when we leave, we can drive down the road, park the car, and you can fuck me in the back seat.”

I pulled her closer and kissed her lips.

“You’ve got a deal,” I said. I kissed her again and we both got out of the car.

As we entered the party, there weren’t as many people there as I had expected. Maybe five or six couples total. Sheri introduced me to some of her friends and we continued to the kitchen.

Sheri and I each got a drink and continued walking through the house. That’s when I spotted this tall, gorgeous woman out of the corner of my eye.

“This is Ana and her husband Pedro,” Sheri said to me as I extended my hand to Pedro.

“Nice to finally meet you,” I said to Ana. “Sheri has told me so much about you.”

Ana took my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She was close to six feet tall with long legs coming out of a flowered sun dress. Her breasts were small, but her dark skin perfectly contrasted her bright dress. I couldn’t wait to get a glimpse of her ass.

Ana smiled and replied, “I’m so happy to meet you. Sheri and I talk about you all the time.”

She hugged Sheri and you can imagine the thoughts I had in my mind. I could definitely see why Sheri would be attracted to her. Pedro, however, did not look amused at all.

We mingled for a bit then settled on an outdoor deck behind the house. As we drank more and more, things started to turn funny that probably wouldn’t have been. Everyone joked and laughed; I have to admit I was having a good time.

A little bit later, Sheri told me she needed to use the restroom. As she walked into the house, I noticed that Pedro and Ana were no longer with us. I spoke to Pedro for a little bit on the deck and he seemed like kind of a jerk. I got the feeling he and Ana were not getting along so well that night.

The downstairs bathroom was taken, so Sheri gingerly found her way upstairs. The alcohol was going to her head, so she was being extra careful going up the stairs. She spotted the bathroom and used the wall to prop herself up as she walked.

As she reached the end of the hall, she heard noises coming from the guest bedroom. Sheri slowly moved closer to the door to see what was going on through the cracked open door.

“Take it like a good girl,” she heard as she reached the door.

As she peered through the door, she saw Ana on her knees with Pedro’s cock in her mouth. Pedro had his hands around the back of her head and forcibly shoving his dick deep into her throat.

Sheri backed away from the door slightly so she couldn’t be seen. She watched intently as Ana took all of Pedro into her mouth.

Pedro pulled his cock from her mouth, grabbed Ana be the sides of her face and said, “This is what happens when you go flirting with every guy at the party. I have to bring you up here and remind you that you’re mine!”

Ana looked back up at him, clearly playing into what was going on and said, “Yes, sir. I’m sorry sir.”

Pedro pushed himself back into Ana’s mouth and the blow job continued. Sheri could feel her own juices start flowing as the sound of Ana gagging on Pedro’s dick filled the air. Sheri focused on his manhood probing her mouth as she started to touch herself over her clothes.

Sheri looked down the hall and the stairwell to make sure no one was coming.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

She squeezed her breasts tight, pinching her nipples as her hands moved away from her body.

Pedro moaned as he continued fucking Ana’s face. He pulled himself out and grabbed Ana by the hair. Then he said, “Get your ass up on the bed. You don’t get my cum yet. I’m going to fuck you.”

Ana meekly replied, “Yes sir.”

She climbed up on the bed and rested on all fours. Ana raised her ass up and cocked her hips to allow Pedro leverage. Pedro licked his hand and spread his spit around Ana’s asshole.

Ana gasped loudly as Pedro penetrated her ass.

Pedro grabbed her hair again and said, “Be quiet you whore. Don’t you get us caught.”

With that, he moved his hand down and covered Ana’s mouth. He started pounding her ass, nearly moving the bed with each thrust.

Sheri checked down the hall again to be sure the coast was clear. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, sliding her hand inside her panties to find her went cunt. No lubrication was necessary, Sheri was dripping wet from watching Ana getting ass fucked in front of her.

Sheri fingered her clit slowly so she could keep quiet and not cum too fast.

Pedro continued fucking Ana hard. Ana’s moans were muffled by his hand. They did this for a while, or at least what seemed like a long time to Sheri.

Pedro pulled himself from her ass and said, “I’m bored of fucking your ass whore. You need to clean me off so I can fuck your pussy.”

Ana again rolled over and simply replied, “Yes sir.”

Ana rolled on her side on the bed and started licking Pedro’s cock. Sheri fingered herself harder as she watched Ana ball up saliva in her mouth and let it pour onto Pedro’s dick head. Once she got him good and covered, Ana rubbed both hands over his shaft, rubbing in the spit as she went.

Sheri slid two fingers into her pussy as Ana then continued to roll over until her back was on the bed. Pedro lifted her legs in the air and slammed his dick into her waiting pussy.

Sheri used her foot to slowly push the door open wider so she could get a better view.

Pedro reached down and wrapped his hand around Ana’s neck, lightly choking her.

“Yeah, you like that whore, don’t you?” Pedro asked.

Ana replied through her breath, “Yes, sir.”

Sheri had never seen someone getting fucked so rough. She continued rubbing and fingering herself until she had an orgasm in the hallway. Pedro and Ana were so preoccupied, they didn’t even notice.

Sheri continued to watch and touch herself and Pedro continued.

Then, he began grunting and clawing at Ana with each thrust.

“Fill me, sir,” Ana said. “Fill my dirty pussy.”

Pedro let out a long quiet groan as he was cumming into Ana’s womanhood. As he backed away, Sheri could see Pedro’s cum flowing from Ana’s pussy and down onto her ass and thighs.

Pedro quickly put his pants on and walked to Ana.

He grabbed her again by the hair and said, “No, go into the bathroom and clean yourself up. Then you go downstairs and be a good girl or I’ll bring you back up here and remind whose pussy that is again.”

Pedro let her fall onto the bed and started walking toward the door. Sheri ducked into the other guest room across the hall before Pedro could see her. She watched as he passed the door and went downstairs.

She peeked out of the door across the hall where Pedro left the door wide open. Ana lay there on the bed, rubbing her pussy with her fingers almost longing to be fucked again. Sheri was tempted to go in and join her but thought it better if Ana didn’t know that she had just seen everything.

As Ana started to get up and dress herself, Sheri darted downstairs into the first floor bathroom. She joined me outside a few minutes later.

“Where have you been?” I asked as she grabbed my arm.

She squeezed my arm hard and said, “I’ll tell you later.”

A few moments later, Ana came back outside and stood next to Pedro.

Lisa, one of the home owners, said, “Hey Ana, Pedro said you weren’t feeling well. You ok?”

Ana wrapped her arm around Pedro’s arm and replied, “I wasn’t feeling great but I had my Pedro to take care of me. I’m feeling much better now.”

We left the party a few hours later to drive home. Sheri had stopped drinking after the Pedro and Ana show so she wasn’t really drunk. On the way home, she told me all about watching Pedro and Ana while fingering herself to an orgasm.

As promised, we pulled the car to the side of the road and had a great fuck of our own. As she rode my cock in the backseat of the car, she told me she regretted not going in and having sex with Ana when she had the chance. Little did she know, she’d have another opportunity in the not so distant future.

Footnote:

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have been together since we were only 16 years old. Over the years, we’ve grown as lovers and had a wide variety of sexual experiences. As we’ve gotten older, we’re soon to be 40, our experiences have only gotten more and more intense and satisfying. Recently, we have been really turned on telling others about our stories and decided it would be fun to post a sort of history to our favorite erotic story site. There will be many, many stories written and we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them happen.

Published 
Written by ghengis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments