Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peep Show - Part 2

"exposing herself to peeping neighbor gets housewife aroused"

18
9 Comments 9
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Julie excitedly put on her swimsuit, checking herself in the mirror, then spread sunscreen all over her body. She had been distracted ever since yesterday afternoon, unable to think about anything except her next chance to expose her scantily clad body to her peeping neighbor. She couldn’t get the kids off to school soon enough this morning. Now, her housework done, she was ready to go out by the pool. Would he be watching? She wanted to know, so before she went out, she took her binoculars and looked through her bedroom window at the second floor window where she suspected she’d been watched from the day before. It appeared the blinds were shut.

Putting on her big, floppy sunhat to protect her face, she went outside and got out the pool’s cleaning equipment. By the time she finished vacuuming the pool, she had worked up a good sweat. She checked the Ph of the pool, refilled the chlorinator, and put away the equipment.

She went inside and hurried to her bedroom, peeking through the shutters with her binoculars to check out the upstairs window. Sure enough, the blinds were definitely open more than they had been. There was no question in her mind now; she was being watched. Her body tingled in excitement.

She was even more excited than yesterday, now that she knew for a fact that Tom was sitting in his house watching her in her swimsuit. Was he wearing underwear? Was he nude? Had he cum yesterday, thinking about her, and did he have the stamina to cum again, for a second day in a row? Or would he just watch her, storing the image into memory to recall later when he was recharged. Ooh, wait, she hadn’t thought about this. What if he was taking pictures or video of her? She wouldn’t like that.

A big part of the excitement was not knowing the answers to any of these questions, and knowing that she probably never would. Tom would remain in the shadows; she could control whether or not he saw her, by not showing herself. But once she showed herself, she was at his mercy. He could watch her, unseen. He could use binoculars to examine every inch of her skin in minute detail as he stroked his dick to orgasm. He could even photograph her without her knowledge, and she could do nothing about it.

She chose to show herself. She was wearing a very skimpy swimsuit when she strutted out to her backyard and lay on her chaise. She stretched provocatively in the warm sunlight. Knowing that he was watching her, and would stay at the window watching her as long as she was in view made her very excited.

She had never known that showing off her body to a man other than her husband could be so exciting. If she had ever thought about it before, she would almost certainly have been repulsed by such a notion, but now that it was really happening, it made her very aroused.

She pulled the straps off her shoulders and tucked them into the cups, so she could get a strapless tan. Now all that shielded her tits were two, small triangles of fabric, one on each breast that barely covered her nipples and a bit of the sides and the bottom of her breasts. The fabric was thin; there was no padding on this swimsuit. She would never have worn it in public. Without padding, you could clearly see her nipples, especially if she got it wet. The thin fabric, without the straps to keep them in place, rippled in the light breeze.

“Oh, Tom, I sure hope the breeze doesn’t blow my top aside and expose my nipples, don’t you,” she thought to herself. “My goodness, I’m such a tease. I never knew that about myself. You don’t mind being teased a bit, do you, Tom?”

She kept up a non-stop dialogue with Tom in her mind, as she attempted to tease him as much as possible.

“You wouldn’t want my titties to be exposed, now, would you, Tom? That wouldn’t be very gentlemanly. Surely you would turn your head if that happened, wouldn’t you?”

She pulled the fabric away from her body a bit so she could look inside to check out her tan line. Not enough to show Tom her nipple, but perhaps enough to make him wonder if she would.

“Nice,” she thought. “Do you like my titties, Tom? What would you do if you could touch them?”

As the sun began to warm her, she began thinking about how fantastic her orgasm in the shower yesterday had felt. Funny; it should have satisfied her. After all, it was the first time in many months that she had one; she almost never did. But somehow, rather than being satisfied, she was even hornier than before. As she stretched and flexed her body in intentionally provocative positions for Tom’s benefit, she ached to again touch herself down there.

Once that thought occurred to her, she couldn’t get it out of her head. The more her pussy was warmed by the sun, the stronger the impulse to rub it. She spread her legs wide and let the sun beat down on her crotch.

“Do you like that view, Tom? How would you like it if I took off my bottoms and let you see inside me? Would you like to watch me rub my cunt until I cum?”

That was the naughtiest thought Julie could imagine ever having. Nobody had ever seen her play with herself; not even Bruce. And nobody ever would. She would have been totally embarrassed, even if it was her husband, and certainly if it were another man. She felt like a wanton tramp for even thinking about it, but she allowed her mind to dwell on it, reveling in the naughtiness.

“Would you like to see me play with myself, Tom? Would it make you horny? Or would you think I’m a worthless slut, unable to control my basest lusts?”

Julie never used foul or profane language, not even in her thoughts; she just never felt comfortable with it. It totally went against her upbringing, and she was trying to bring her kids up the same way. She was a Christian woman, and very involved in her church.

Now, however, it seemed that every thought she had was impure, vulgar, base and lascivious. And using those crude words, even if only in her thoughts, made it somehow much more exciting. Normally, when she spoke of or thought about her vagina, she called it her kitty, or occasionally her pussy. However, now that it ached for her finger to caress it to a climax, it became her cunt.

The distinction may seem small; after all, it’s only a word. But to her way of thinking, a kitty, or even a pussy sounds somehow cute and adorable; a cunt, on the other hand, is a nasty, hot, lustful, hungry, demanding thing, needful of being rammed by a big fat dick while being rubbed until one’s mind was in a sexual fog, unable to think of anything but carnal pleasure.

A pussy can be controlled by a prim, proper woman mindful of her place in society. After all, you could reason with a pussy, explaining why this wasn’t the right place or time. But you couldn’t talk to a cunt. A cunt had powerful needs that wouldn’t listen to reason.

“Oh, Tom, I bet you’d love to watch me rub my hot, horny cunt, wouldn’t you? You’d probably like to rub it yourself, wouldn’t you? Would you like to rub my horny fucking cunt until I cum, Tom?”

Julie had only been laying out for a few minutes, but already she knew one thing for certain. As soon as she went inside, she was going to make herself cum again. Whether she went inside in five minutes or two hours, the first thing she was going to do is play with herself until she had an orgasm. She was so horny, she couldn’t have kept from touching it even if she wanted.

As she basked in the sun, her eyes closed behind her sunglasses, she imagined exposing herself even more to the prying eyes of her unseen neighbor. Could she do it? The thought of standing up and taking off her skimpy suit made her even hornier.

In her fantasy, she stood, forgetting to restrap the top of her suit, “accidentally” allowing her titties to be exposed to Tom’s filthy eyes. She imagined peeling off her bottoms and lazily playing with her pussy, giving Tom an unobstructed view up her widely spread legs. The more she imagined exposing herself, the hornier she became.

She imagined Bruce coming up to her from behind and burying his cock in her cunt. She had never had an orgasm during sex before, but in her fantasy, she rubbed her cunt while Bruce pumped her until they both climaxed.

It suddenly occurred to her that her marriage was on a similar trajectory to what Tom and Madge Johnsons’ marriage must have been like.

annaliselove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
annaliselove

They were in their mid forties, but already they had uninspired sex no more than once weekly. Julie couldn’t get excited about sex if Bruce wouldn’t talk to her or be nice to her and pay attention to her. After almost twenty years of marriage, Bruce probably just didn’t feel like going to the effort anymore. All Bruce wanted was primal sex, not sweet talk and the like.

“Would it kill me to just give him what he wants, once in a while?” Julie thought. “After all, it’s the simplest thing in the world. Let him plug me and root around for a while and he’s happy, with no harm to me. Who knows, if I make him happy more often, maybe he’ll try harder to please me.”

At that moment, if Bruce had been nearby, Julie would have jumped his bones. She resolved to do so more often, even if she wasn’t always in the mood.

“After all,” she thought, “life’s too short to keep score. Maybe I should just give him his way more often.”

Julie slid her straps back over her shoulders and stood, stretching. Looking up at the sun, she moved her chaise lounger to give Tom a side view of her when she turned onto her stomach. She lay the back of the lounger down flat, then bent over to adjust her towel. Slowly and deliberately bending at the waist with her legs slightly spread, she took her time adjusting the towel, allowing Tom a long look at her ass.

“Like it, Tom?” she thought, as she reached around with both hands and pulled the fabric, stretching it over her butt.

She sat at on the chaise facing Tom and leaned forward, giving Tom a great view of her cleavage, and began spreading more sunscreen on the backs of her legs, then laid on her stomach. Reaching around to unhook her top, she moved the straps aside. She reached behind her and applied sunscreen as best she could.

“I can’t reach the middle of my back, Tom,” she thought. “Would you mind?”

Ooh, wouldn’t Tom just love helping her with her sunscreen? Julie allowed herself to fantasize about a strange man rubbing lotion all over her bare skin.

“Would that make you hard, Tom? I know it would.”

In her thoughts, his hands roamed inside her suit as he spread the sunscreen over her. She reached up and felt his erection as he rolled her nipples between his slippery fingers. He groaned and slumped forward, weak in the knees as she gave it a squeeze. Putting his hand on her crotch, he rubbed her pussy through the material, then moved the thin strip of material aside and slid his fat thumb into her dripping wet pussy.

Julie tried to grind her throbbing pussy against the chair, but there was no way to get the pressure where she so desperately needed it. She was working herself into a frenzy, and she felt she must get relief soon. Every thought she had, every dirty fantasy made it worse.

She raised her upper body and supported herself with her elbows, reaching out to get her glass and take a drink of iced tea. In this position, Tom would be able to see a good bit of her breast. The sun was directly on the side of her facing Tom, so even though the nipple rested on the towel, hidden, he could see plenty.

She stayed in this position for a while, giving Tom a good long look. She turned this way and that, raising his hopes that she would expose a nipple. She had never felt so deliciously naughty. Oh, if only there were a way she could see the effect she was having on her secret admirer.

When she finally felt she had gotten enough sun, she gathered her things and went inside. Throwing her suit aside, she examined herself in her mirror, assessing her tan. She didn’t have very distinct tan lines yet, but felt sure they would be more noticeable later in the day or tomorrow. She had the entire summer to work on it. There’s nothing she enjoyed more than basking in the glow of the sun. It was even more fun with her naughty, perverted neighbor giving her inspiration.

She sat in her dressing chair and put her feet up on the counter, positioning her makeup mirror where she could see between her legs.

“Is this the view you really want, Tom?” she thought as she brushed her lips with her finger. “Would you like to see me play with my little cunt?”

Julie imagined Tom watching her as she slid her finger up and down her slit. Her pussy lips quickly spread opening, revealing her clit. The more she rubbed her pussy, the more her clit emerged from under the little hood of skin hiding it. It was so sensitive she couldn’t apply direct pressure to it, but just drew little circles around it, close but not quite touching it. As she drew the circles faster and faster, she had to put her feet on the floor to keep from falling as she had a violent orgasm, shaking her from head to toe.

That night, as she got ready for bed, Bruce came into the bathroom to pee and brush his teeth. Julie continued removing her makeup and washing her face as Bruce finished up.

As he finished, Julie said, “Bruce, honey, would you mind putting some lotion on my back? I got a lot of sun today, working on the pool, and I don’t want it to peel.”

“Sure, sweetie,” he said.

Julie peeled off her tee shirt and stood there in nothing but her panties. Bruce came up behind her, taking the bottle of lotion and opening it.

“Yeah, it looks like you got a little burned.”

“Do you like my tan lines?”

“You know I love your tan lines,” Bruce said, admiring her breasts in the mirror as he rubbed the lotion on her back.

After he had covered her back, he put his arms around her and started spreading the lotion on her tummy, then began playing with her tits. Julie closed her eyes and leaned forward, putting her hands on the counter to support herself. Her breasts hung down into Bruce’s palms, the nipples peeking out between his fingers, which he clamped together lightly.

“Ummm,” Julie sighed.

She reached behind her and squeezed Bruce’s erection through the thin material of his boxers. Arching her back, she jutted her ass toward Bruce’s crotch. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing his hard dick against her ass as he nuzzled her neck with his lips and kneaded her titties.

His quivering cock ached to be sheathed in her tight pussy. Reaching inside her panties, he ran his finger up and down her slit. Finding her opening, he inserted one, then two fingers in her cunt. She pushed her crotch against his hand, encouraging deeper penetration.

Bruce pulled the waistband of his boxers over his dick with one hand, letting it fall to the floor, while continuing to fuck Julie with his other hand. He replaced his hand with his dick, rubbing the head of it up and down the length of her slippery slit. Resting the head against her opening, he pushed it into her.

She grunted involuntarily as the girth of his hard cock suddenly filled her. Despite having an intense orgasm earlier in the day, her clit desperately ached to be rubbed. She discretely reached between her legs, finding the bud and played with it as Bruce pounded her from behind.

They had never had sex in this position before. This was a day of firsts. They had never had sex anywhere other than in a bed before. This position allowed both of them to move freely, unlike when one of them lay on top of the other, or when they lay on their sides against each other on the bed.

Julie knew from experience that Bruce wouldn’t last long, and she furiously rubbed her clit as she pumped his dick. Bruce pulled her tits, playing with the nipples as he pounded her from behind. His balls began to tingle and he pumped his dick into her as deeply as possible and held it there as he sprayed his cum deep inside her cunt.

Julie could feel the warmth of his semen as she felt him slump against her, grunting and moaning. Her fingers danced over her clit, faster and faster. With Bruce’s dick planted deep in her cunt, she felt her orgasm approaching. She just couldn’t quite get there, and frantically continued stroking her clit, hoping Bruce would stay inside her just a bit longer. Just another moment. Cumming. Cumming.

She slumped onto the counter, her body shivering, as the waves of pleasure emanated from her pussy. Her pussy contractions pushed Bruce’s softening dick out of her pussy. As it popped out of her, a thick stream of cum ran down her leg.

“God, you were really ready tonight, weren’t you?” Bruce said. “That was fantastic. I think you should get more sun.”

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments