Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfectly Matched

"Sexy slut gets her man."

4
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Tara is a slut and always has been. Even before she let the most popular jock in our school pop her cherry she was an oral freak who loved to suck cock. After her first taste of a prick in her cunt, she went fuck crazy, spreading her legs for all the guys in town. The same was true after her first butt-fuck. In our town, I was probably the only person who wasn’t screwing her. And not because I didn’t want to, but because she wouldn’t let me.

I’ve known Tara most of my life. For me, it was love at first sight. By the time we were near the completion of our senior year of high-school she had grown into a small, slim, cute blonde with smoky green eyes, coltish legs, perfectly rounded tits the size of honeydew halves, and the sweetest little ass in town. I was made aware of Tara’s sexcapades almost from the moment they began that year. It’s not like such a thing would have remained a secret. We live in a small town and guys like to brag. But even if those things were not true I would have known anyway because we were close friends and she always told me everything.

We’d talked about the first time she had sucked a cock and she described the salty flavor of Jordan Renald’s cock, as well as the way his hard shaft pulsated as it moved in and out of her mouth. She said that when he came, his cock bucked hard and sprayed so much slimy goo that she couldn’t swallow fast enough and it overflowed her mouth. Tara described the way the viscid, pearly fluid had sluggishly traveled down her chin and fell to splatter and stain the front of her favorite lavender shirt. I know that is the only time she has ever ruined a shirt that way because, following that incident, she told me she would always take off her shirt before she gave a guy head.

Tara also described her first vaginal and anal fucks to me. She told me everything she did, and he did, and what she felt; in such complete detail it was almost as if I was there with her. I could actually imagine her with the guy, see them screwing in my head, and each time my cock would become so hard I would spend the night jacking off to that image. It soon got so that she would tell me every day about some exploit she’d had the night before. Then she made a little game out of it, telling me where she’d hidden her panties in certain places she had spent the night fucking and daring me to go find them.

I remember the very first time I drew a pair of her panties from its hiding place, the material was wet and sticky with cum and pussy cream. When I told her about it, she laughed.

“Of course, they were covered with cum,” she said. “I wiped myself with them after he finished banging me. If I didn’t, how would you know I really had sex when I was there?”

During the next several months, she left such sexy treasures everywhere for me. I found one in a drawer of a tool cabinet in the garage of the town auto mechanic, another in the paper towel dispenser of the restroom of a fast food restaurant. Yet another hidden under the plastic bag that lined the interior of the school principal’s waste paper basket. Once I picked up one that was wrapped in a plastic baggie and had been taped beneath a seat in the back of a movie theater, then moved to pick up a second one from the back of another seat in the same row.

“The first guy had already left and as I was putting on a fresh pair of panties the second guy arrived. He looked so cute I couldn’t resist the impulse to let him fuck me too,” she had joyfully explained.

She enjoyed our private game of hide and seek, and so did I. I discovered a hidden panty freak within myself. I began to jack off with the panties she would leave me. First, it was to the sight, then to the sight and smell. Next, it was the sight, smell, and feel of slimy stickiness where cum and pussy juice had soaked into the fabric. Lastly, I found that I also enjoyed the flavor of the juices that covered her panties. The aromatic fragrance of the combined pussy honey and cock slime filled my nose with a savory smell similar to fresh fish roasting in a lemon butter cream sauce. And the salty-sweet taste of the gooey fluids was equal to the delicious taste and texture of eating raw oysters from the shell.

The next change in our relationship came when we were sitting on her bed talking one day and the doorbell rang. Tara went to see who it was and then ran back to tell me to hide. Her parents weren’t home and, thinking that maybe they’d come back early after having told her she couldn’t have visitors, I did as she asked so that she wouldn’t get caught. Ducking into the closet, I sat on her shoes and waited for her return. After a while, when she didn’t come back, I decided to take a chance and go find her.

Tiptoeing down the stairs, I heard the sound of muffled grunts and moans along with the unmistakable sound of flesh striking flesh. I followed my ears and found Tara naked in her family room with two guys who were also nude and looked as if they were around forty years old. She lay on her back with her legs spread as one man fucked her and sucked her tits. The other man knelt above her head, the fingers of both hands gripping locks of her curly golden blond hair, and thrust his long, fat cock in and out of her mouth.

The sounds of sucking and fucking filled the room, and from where I stood, I could see everything. I was standing at a perfect angle to the couch and had a clear view between Tara’s slender legs to where the one man’s cock was moving in and out of her widely stretched cunt with an obscene slurping sound. As the man humped his hips I saw the lips of her pussy cling to the prodigious shaft of his prick, sucking hungrily at that meaty pipe the same way her mouth was working on the other man’s cock.

In the blink of an eye I had my pants open and my cock out. The shaft of my prick throbbed heatedly in my hand as I jacked off to the sight of Tara having sex with two strange men. I knew Tara was a slut, but knowing it and seeing her in action were two separate things. The sight was hotter than any porn movie I’d ever seen. The way she writhed and moaned in pleasure as those two men filled her mouth and cunt with cock was sexy as hell. When I saw Tara tremble in orgasm for the first time I came too, making a mess on the wall beside the doorway as her gushings made a frothy mess of her crotch. Tara climaxed twice more, then we all came together, as if in a synchronized finale.

Tara moaned through gulps and swallows of cock and cum as the man she was sucking fucked his load down her throat. Her body shook with pleasure, then arched and became as taut as a bowstring, as her cunt gushed hot wetness around the cock that was filling it with steaming wads of fuckslime. And I quivered as I came, adding to the gooey mess I’d already sprayed on the wall.

I went to another room and hid while they rested. Then they went at it again, this time, the two men holding her on her side and sandwiched between them. The man whose cock she had been sucking was in her cunt this time, kissing her lips as he fucked her, and the other man had his huge boner lodged in the tight opening of her gorgeous little ass as he clutched the firm globes of her tits. I thought those two huge slabs of fuck meat going into her that way would split her open, but Tara loved it. She came several times while being fucked in both holes. I came a couple of times too. When they finished, the men dressed and left. That’s when I went into the family room and joined Tara.

Tara glanced up quickly when I entered the room, like a fawn frightened by the unexpected snap of a dry twig. Seeing that it was me, instead of her parents, she relaxed. She didn’t even try to hide her nudity. She just smiled and went back to what she was doing, letting me stare at her marvelous bare breasts and the matted darkness of her wet pussy hair.

I noticed that she was using her panties to mop up a stream of silvery cum that was trickling down the inside of one leg and that made me smile. Obviously, she was in the act of preparing a gift for me. Walking up to her, I grabbed her hand and took the panties from her.

“Let me do that,” I said as I knelt on the floor at her feet.

For a moment ,she silently watched as I caught the semen and pussy juice that ran down along the insides of her legs with her panties. She seemed to find it amazing and exciting that I would do such a thing.

“You watched them fuck me, didn’t you?” Tara suddenly asked.

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her. When she saw me nod she smiled.

“Did you enjoy it? Did you like seeing those guys fuck me?” She asked. “Did you jack off and cum while you watched?”

I answered 'yes,' to all of her questions and she laughed.

“Now you’re down between my legs wiping me clean with my panties. Wow. The idea of it is totally making my pussy hot,” she said. Then a curious look passed over her face. The look was partly a question and part impishness. “And what have you been doing with those panties I’ve been leaving for you?”

I told her the truth and saw her eyes widen in awe. She wasn’t surprised that I’d become a panty freak who got off on the sight, smell, and feel of her soiled undergarments, but hearing that I also enjoyed the taste shocked her. She asked if I was serious about having licked cum and cunt nectar from her panties, and when I said I was, she backed up and sat on the couch. Placing her heels on the cushion, she opened her legs, baring herself completely to my eyes.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

Her hairy pussy, with plump lips still gaping so that I could see its friction reddened insides, drooled a thick pasty white goo that fell to splatter the cotton fabric of the cushion beneath her. Thick clumps and ropes of cum leaked from her anus as well.

“Show me,” she said in a voice that was breathy with desire.

I hesitated a moment, wondering if I should. I was in love with her, although I’d never told her. And I wanted her to want me as much as I wanted her. But I knew that women rarely fell for men they didn’t respect, so I hesitated and wondered if she would still respect me if I did what she asked. Then, recalling that I’d already informed her of my playtime with her soiled panties, I figured I might as well go for it. If she was going to lose respect for me, she’d probably done that when I’d admitted to jacking off while watching her getting fucked.

Moving to her, I knelt between Tara’s thighs. As I got into position, the powerful aroma of her aroused and well-fucked pussy rose to fill my nose. I breathed deeply like I was inhaling the bouquet of a fine vintage of wine, enjoying the heady scent as my taste buds began to tingle with anticipation. Then I leaned to one side and pressed my lips to the inside of one thigh in a kiss.

Tara gasped when I did that as if the heat of my lips had singed the sensitive flesh they touched. And as I slowly kissed and licked my way up her leg, cleaning the streaks and gobs of fuck juices from her with my tongue, she moaned with pleasure.

“Yes. Oh yes, Dean,” she panted hotly as she watched me scoop a particularly large dollop from her thigh with the tip of my tongue before sucking it into my mouth with a loud slurp. “Lick me clean, baby. Eat all of that cum.”

The skin at the inside of Tara’s thighs was as smooth as satin beneath my tongue. And the taste, hot Tara tinted with a hint of pussy cream and the combined semen of two men, was delightful. I could hardly wait to bury my face in her cunt, but I forcibly restrained myself. Taking the time to totally clean both of her legs, I teased us both to the point where we couldn’t take anymore. By then Tara was squirming all over the place and begging me to eat her cunt. Of course, I complied with her wish.

As soon as I pressed my lips to the pulpy, blond furred ones at her center, Tara’s arms and legs sprang into action. Like a Venus flytrap snaring its prey, her hands grabbed my head in a tight grasp as she wrapped her legs around my shoulders.

“Eat me, damn it. Oh! Oh God! I need your tongue in my cunt,” she cried out while humping her hips to fuck her pussy on my face. “This is so hot and nasty. I love it. Oh shit! I’m gonna cum! I’m cumming!”

Tara’s back arched and she quivered from head to toe as her pussy gushed a steamy flood of fuck cream. The flavor of the combined male and female juices was stronger coming directly from her cunt. I sucked down the thick ropes and gobs of that fuckslime with absolute relish and then used my tongue to search her sweet hole for more.

I ate Tara’s cunt through four orgasms and then licked her ass completely clean before she’d had enough and pushed me away. When I started to undress she stopped me, handed me her cum soaked underpants and told me it was time for me to leave. I was angry that she hadn’t let me fuck her, but when I went home and jacked off I came harder than I ever had before. That she’d treated me that way made me mad, but it also turned me on to know that I’d been used for her pleasure.

Anyway, after that, she stopped hiding her panties when she fucked a man. Instead, she put them back on and returned home, then she would call me so that I could take them off of her and suck her cunt clean. Often she would even call me to her parent’s house and have me hide in the next room before the man arrived so that I could watch him fuck her holes full of cum before I lapped up the mess that covered her cunt and ass after he left.

This went on for close to eight months until she met Tony and decided she wanted to run off with him. Telling her how I felt, I begged her to stay, but she was determined to leave.

“I love you too,” she said. “But I want to see the world a little. You know how it is. Maybe…. Maybe we’ll run into each other later and get together. But, for now, I need to see what’s out there for me.”

Five years passed before I saw her again. During the first three, my entire sex life revolved around my collection of her cum stained panties and my memories of the sight of other men fucking her and how much I enjoyed eating her cunt afterward. I missed her a lot and constantly hoped she would soon return. During the fourth year of her absence, I met Paige, a beautiful redhead from Tennessee, and we started going out. By the time the fifth year was about to pass, Paige and I were sharing an apartment and were discussing the possibility of marriage and children. That’s when I ran into Tara again.

Actually, that’s not exactly true. I didn’t run into her, she decided to visit me.

Broke and in need of a place to stay, Tara had returned to her parent’s place. With her came two children ages three and one. When she decided to look me up she brought them with her.

Paige was at work when I answered the door and found Tara and her children there. It’s a good thing she was because as soon as I opened the door Tara walked right up to me, while holding her one year old in one arm, threw her free arm around my neck and gave me a kiss that made my cock immediately spring upright like a soldier leaping to attention. When our lips parted I asked what she thought she was she was doing and she said she was just properly greeting her future husband.

Thinking to set her straight, I reminded her that she’d ended our relationship five years earlier and had had two children without me. Then I let her know I was engaged.

"I heard you’d gotten engaged and that’s why I’m here. I’ve come to stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life,” she said as we sat side by side on the sofa. The baby, now in its stroller, and the little girl were both on the other side of the room watching cartoons on television. “You may love this other woman, but you’re not in love with her. And you’ll never be happy with her as your wife because she doesn’t really know you and can’t give you what you need.”

Taking my hands in hers, she gazed into my eyes.

"She doesn’t know the type of unlimited sex freak you are, and if she knew she wouldn’t be able to accept it. I’ve known your sexual nature from the moment it sprouted into existence. I began leaving my cum soaked panties for you because I knew they would turn you on. And all of the things I did to you after that, from letting you watch other guys fuck me to having you suck other men’s seed out of me, to pissing in your mouth, to refusing to let you fuck me, were all done for your pleasure,” Tara said.

“Think about it," she continued. "You’ve probably been fucking your girlfriend regularly. It’s an average thing for a guy to fuck his girl. But you are not an average guy and average pleasures don’t really excite you. You have never cum with her the way you used to cum when we were together. Sex with her might be okay, but it isn’t great. The reason it isn’t great is because you need a woman who can satisfy the dark and nasty urges of your sexual nature. You need an obscene little slut whose carnal spirit is as wanton and vulgar as your own. Baby, you need me. And I need you. We are, and always have been, a perfect match.”

“Yeah. That’s why you left me to go off and start a family with Tony,” I replied.

Tara laughed and said that she and Tony hadn’t started anything together. She told me that they had parted company two weeks after she left town and she’d been drifting from place to place ever since. When she got pregnant she stopped traveling so much and got a place for a while that she shared with some people she’d met. After having a second child, she decided to return home. I asked who had knocked her up and she just shrugged her shoulders. She said that each time she’d gotten pregnant she had been having sex with various individual men and groups of men too.

“I’ve never really worried about getting pregnant. Even before I left I never worried about it. With the amount of fucking I was doing, and since I have never used protection, the only thing that surprises me is that it took so long for my belly to swell. But I’ve always known who the father of my children was going to be. I brought them with me because I wanted you to meet your son and daughter,” Tara said.

“You’re serious? You expect me to just drop everything and begin a life with you and two children?” I asked in astonishment.

Tara stood up.

“No. I expect you to begin a life with me and three kids,” she said, raising my hand and placing it on her belly. “Seven months from now you’re going to be a daddy again.”

Tara gave me a swift peck on the lips then went to get the children. She told me that she would be at her parent’s home waiting to hear from me. When she was gone I sat where I was for a long time thinking about what she’d said while tasting the salty flavor of the cum that had coated her tongue when she gave me that first passionate kiss in greeting. And three months later we were married.

We’ve recently celebrated our tenth anniversary and she’s just given birth to our seventh child. Tara is still a slut, I’m still as freaky as I’ve ever been, and we’ve never been happier. I always knew we would be good together, but Tara said it best the day she came back to me. We are, and always have been, a perfect match.

Published 
Written by accepting0
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments