Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ride'em Cowgirl

"The bar, and mechanical bull, are ours for a night of erotic fun."

2
0 Comments 0
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
We were spending Thursday night at 'Jack's Bar', along with Mandy, Paul, Jeff, and Kari. It was getting late, so Jack, dropped me the keys.

 "Bar's yours," he said, winking, "close up, will ya?"

As he left, I flipped the closed sign around, and locked us in.

 "Bar's ours!" I said, to a chorus of cheers.

Plucking a fresh bottle of tequila from the shelf, I yelled, " Drinks are on the house!"

Everyone made a wild dashed to the bar.

"Wait," I said, holding Kari back, "girls have to remove your tops for a shot."

You quickly stepped forward, nudging Kari to the side. Your hands grabbed the bottom of your shirt and flipped it off your head. Wearing no bra, your wonderful breasts, bounced free. Tossing your shirt up to the bar, you quickly shoved a shot glass, down between your heaving mounds. You reached under, pushing them up.

 "Filler up, Mister." you said grinning.

 Everyone stared as the golden liquid, splashed from your breasts, filling the glass. We all cheered, as you bent down, lifted your breasts, and gulped down the shot. I squeezed the lime into your mouth and gave you a lingering kiss.

"I'm next!" Kari exclaimed, tossing her shirt and bra, up to the bar with yours.

 I sat on the bar, spending the next, few, wonderful minutes, pouring shots, and looking at breasts, while kissing hot women. Smiling, I listened to the song; 'Heaven is a Lot Like Texas.'

 "Yep. Sure is," I thought.

 Hopping down, I pulled you to the dance floor, joining Jeff and Kari. I unbuttoned my shirt, letting you snuggle your warm breasts against my chest, while dancing. Jeff, liked the idea, and did the same with Kari.

Kari had a beautiful, tight ass, and I kept sneaking glances over your shoulder, watching as Jeff cupped the little, rounded cheeks. This just made me, that much hotter, as you ground your crotch against mine.

 Jeff looked up, after a while, observing. "Hey, where are Paul and Mandy?"

 "Maybe they're out back," I said.

Pulling you by the hand, towards a back door, I said, "Let's go see."

 You could still hear the loud music, from this small area, out back.

 "Holy Shit! Cool!" you exclaimed.

 "Oh, I forgot to tell you that Jack, had bought a mechanical bull."

 There sat Mandy, astride the bull, in nothing but a thin, green pair of panties, and an old, straw, cowboy hat. Paul, in a matching, black Stetson, underwear, and boots, with beer in hand, stood working the controls. His tanned body, reminded me of a male exotic dancer.

 Upon seeing us, he reached down, and tossed you a worn, straw hat.

 "Hop on, Stacy." he said, slowing the bull down.

 You reached out, to climb over the padded fence. I grabbed your shoulder.

"Uh-uh," I said, pointing at your jeans, "panties only."

 "Fine." you replied, removing your boots, then snaking the jeans down your beautiful legs.

 I watched your wonderful ass appear, beneath small, pink panties . You slipped your boots, right back on, winking at me.

"Panties and Boots," you said.

"Now, those words just make me hard," I thought to myself.

 Jeff and Kari, came up behind me, while Mandy, reached down her hand, helping you up, behind her, and onto the bull.

"Hold on," she said.

 I enjoyed the erotic sight, of your arms wrapping around her smooth belly, and your breasts pressing into her back.

Kari, stepped closer to me, her hard nipple, brushing my arm.

 The bull began to move.

 Paul knew what he was doing. The bull began a rocking motion, not strong enough to throw the two of you off, but just enough for your pantie covered crotches, to rub across the wide, leather saddle. Mandy, had to feel the points of your nipples, as they hardened on her smooth back.

 Was the alcohol getting to you, are was your sex beginning to tingle? You glanced over, eying Paul's hard body, at the controls. You then looked over to me, Jeff, and then Kari.

 Kari had lost her jeans, and donned a hat as well. She was standing right next to me. You saw her bare breast, pressing against my arm. Jeff was behind her, shirtless. His arm was around her slim waist, but it was his hand that caught your attention. It was underneath the waistband of her white panties. The outline of his finger could be seen moving below. Her face told you all you needed to know.

Yep, it definitely was your sex, and not the liquor talking. The leather became wet, rubbing your inner thighs. You could smell your own arousal.
 
 The bull began to move faster, bucking harder. Your sex slammed, again and again, onto the wet leather. You squeezed harder on Mandy's waist. You could not stop the sensations. They rippled through your body. Suddenly, you bit your lip hard, and came, in a shuddering orgasm.

You wondered, if Mandy, could feel your damp sex, on her pantie covered ass.

 Grasping at the air, arms flailing, the two of you went flying from the bull. You fell flat on your ass, legs spread, against the low, padded wall.

 I smiled down, at the wet spot on your panties, causing you to blush.

 I rushed by Jeff and Kari, and returned with a bottle of rum.

"Ok, Body shots!" I yelled, walking up to a small pick-nick table.

 Kari was the first to flop down on the table, and lay back. I poured a trickle of rum between her breasts, letting it trail down to her navel. Jeff leaned over, licking each breast, before following behind the liquor with his tongue.

 His finger, ran up the inside of her thigh, worming under the leg of her panties, slipping into her sex, as he lapped at her navel. You watched this from over my shoulder, while unzipping my jeans and working a hand inside. My shaft twitched to life at your touch.

 He suddenly pulled up, raising Kari from the table. She held his hand to her mouth, and licked his finger clean, while eying us, seductively.

 I laid you on the table, in her place. Mandy took the honors and poured.

 I was already down, waiting right above your navel, catching the warm rum, as it flowed from between your upthrust breasts. I lapped up some, then waited. After filling your navel, more spilled out, traveling in a shinny line, racing toward the damp, pink panties. Moving down, I smelled your aroma first, and then a whiff of sweet rum.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

Shifting the panties down your thighs, I reached in, parting your petals. She poured again, allowing the rum, to flow down, into, and over your sex.

 You moaned, grabbing my head in your hands, and rose your hips, up to my face. The penetrating tongue, dove in.

"Oh yea, Stacy!" Mandy exclaimed.

 The group hovered above us, body against body, watching.

"They want a show," I thought, "I'll give them a show."

 I grabbed a hold of the corner of your panties, and just ripped them off, never bothering to remove my face, from your wet, love box. Taking a hold of the top of your thighs, I opened them wider,running my tongue all the way down to your ass, and back up. Squirming, you held the sides of the table and forced your body, hard onto my face.

You tasted marvelous, mixed with rum.

 You forced my head up, then stood, turned, and forced my back to the bench. "Your turn, Steve." you said.

You turned to Mandy, "Grab a pants leg," you told her.

You each pulled off a boot, then swiftly jerked my jeans off, leaving me in my dark grey underwear.

"No wait," you told Mandy, "put the boots back on."

Mandy agreed. "Oh Hell yea!" she said, "That's hot."

 "Now hand me that bottle." you ordered Paul.

 You gave me a swig, then proceeded to pour the rum, all over my hard chest. Your lips came down, drinking it in, as it flowed towards my belly. Lifting up the waistband of my underwear, you poured a liberal amount inside.

I jumped, "Damn! That's cold!"

 "Just wait," you said.

 You jerked once, then twice, and with a loud, ripping sound, my underwear was gone. The hard shaft, aching to escape, was free at last.

 The bottle, held just above my swollen head, was tipped over. The rum, ran, splashing from my swollen head, to flow down the long, length of my cock, gushing over my balls,like a waterfall.

 It was then, that your mouth came down. Gasps of awe were heard in the background.

"Oh God, Baby!" I groaned.

You took me all the way down. I felt the back of your throat, caressing my flesh with each swallow. You came up for air, dripping rum from your mouth, and then went down again.

"Aghhh!!"

 Kari took your hair in her hands, and moved your head, up and down, faster and faster.

 "You go Stacy!" Mandy coaxed.

She just loves to do that. I think she's a dominatrix at heart.

 "Take him deep!" she said.

 I wasn't going to cum, not just yet. No, I had other plans for you.

 I sat up, took you by the hair, and kissed you hard. I could taste the rum, along with both of our flavors.

 "Come," I said, "Bring her here."

I took off Paul's Stetson, placing it on my head, and sundered over to the mechanical bull. I must have been a comical sight, naked, except for a hat and boots, my hard cock, waving back and forth, as I stepped into the padded ring.

 I climbed onto the bull, patted my lap, and held out my hand. "Help her up boys." I said to Paul and Jeff, while the other girls took a seat on the padded fence.

 "This I've got to see," Kari commented.

 They eased you up, straddling me, your thighs over mine. By lifting you up, slightly, I positioned my hard shaft, at your entrance. Slowly, I lowered you down its length. You moaned, taking a firm hold of my waist.

 "Alright Paul," I said, holding your hips with one hand, and waiving my hat in the air, with the other, "Let her rip!"

 The bull started its motions, slipping you, up and down my shaft. As it rocked back, your breasts would slap against my muscular chest. I waited for it to rock forward, and then dove my face into your breasts, quickly sucking a firm, erect nipple. It moved faster, spinning us around, as your body danced on my cock.

 "Hold on now, Stacy," I said.

You responded, by gripping my cock, with the tight, flesh of your sex. "Oh, I got you," you replied.

 Your moisture, was coating my shaft, lubricating us. Each powerful buck of the bull, drove me farther inside you.

Our naked audience, urged us on, clapping and yelling. "Yee-ha! Ride'em Cowgirl!"

 "The 8 seconds is up, and she's still on him."

 "Go Cowgirl, Go!"

 I held on to the saddle with one hand, and your ass with the other. My cock was swelling, ready to explode, with each slap of your ass, against my thighs. No, I'm not letting you go.

 You wrapped your arms around my neck and kissed me hard,your tongue, diving deep into my mouth.

 Paul cranked it up.

 I think I saw Mandy, on her knees beside him. She had one eye on us, two hands, and her mouth, on him.

 Suddenly, we both flew up, about 8 inches, and as my ass hit the wet leather, your sex slammed down, hard onto my shaft.

That was it. I was cumming now! My shaft jerked, and hips bucked, pumping hot liquid into my Cowgirl. The whole bar, echoed with the sounds of our orgasm.

 Next thing I knew, I saw sky, and more sky. We were flying, naked asses and boots, your legs, still held tightly to my waist.

 "Aghhhhhhh!"

 "BAM!"

 My back, slammed hard into the padded floor, knocking the wind from my lungs. Your breasts, slapped me in the face. I saw stars, then your beautiful face, appeared before my eyes.

 "Heaven," I thought, "Heaven."

 Kari and Jeff came running over, like some naked EMS.

"You guys alright?" Jeff asked.

"Shit!" I shook my head, "That's going to hurt tomorrow."

 "That was wild," Kari said. She jumped up, pulling at Jeff's arm. 'Come on Jeff. I wanna ride!"

 We drug ourselves over to the side,finding the bottle of rum. I took a swig, then passed the bottle over to you.

 "Well, Cowgirl, I think we just found a new sport."

"Yea," you said, "The EBRL, Erotic Bull Riding League."

 "Check'em out." you pointed, "They're trying a 69!"

 I tossed a grin over to Paul, "Crank it up Bro!"

 I took another swig, and winced at my sore back. I heard Kid Rock, wailing in the background; 'I'm gonna be a cowboy, Baby. Ride'n at night, cause I sleep all day. Cowboy, Baby.'

 "Damn," I muttered, "This shit's fun."

I pulled the bottle from your lips and gave you a long, hard kiss. You closed your eyes, and smiled.

Published 
Written by kwings48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors