Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rimonateague, Chapter 3

"Guest fucker gets his turn"

8
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
We three throttled back on the intoxicants after that.

I said to my men, “In wintertime, we really can’t tell what time it is after dark. With the smoke and drink romance, it might be close to ten, or eleven or even midnight.”

I announced, “If anyone looks at a watch, clock or cellphone, I am cutting him off. This is too nice an evening to care about the time. We’ve nothing to do but have a good time, for a long time.”

With that, I took the first shift in the shower. The hot water and luxury brand bath soap aroma woke me up. I called out for my new (and maybe longtime lover) Thomas.

When he entered the bathroom, he was still nude.

I asked, “What have you and Robert been talking about?”

“You. Just you and what we are going to do with you.”

I stepped out of the tub and gave him a peck on the cheek. “There is the Master’s robe: put it on when you are clean. I will be waiting in the hot tub, on the porch.”

Robert was on the bed, now face down, still naked when I came out of the bathroom. His chin rested on the corner. I walked over to him and stood next to his head. I put one foot on the bed and rubbed my pussy into his hair.

“God, your skull feels like a cunt. Of course, I’ve never rubbed my cunt on another, but the roundness of your head feels like a woman’s pubic area.”

When I raised up a bit, he rolled over. I lowered my pussy onto his face. We could hear the shower turn on.

I whispered, “Robert, thank you for inviting Thomas. You know he is going to fuck me, after we get out of the hot tub. I am asking you to stay on the porch until we rejoin you. I confess, I want my first time really fucking someone else to be a private affair, just between the two of us. Do you mind?”

“Not really. You deserve it after the show you’ve already put on for me. I will mix some light drinks, maybe a little something to nosh on and we’ll find you in front of the fire or in the tub.”

On cue, the water stopped and I gave my husband gave me one last lick.

By the time my men joined me in the tub, my hair was already frozen stiff from the cold. Robert was naked and shivering when he slipped into the 104 degree water. Thomas took his time, unwrapping from the ankle-length woolen robe. I noticed the pattern was the same as on the blankets from the sleigh.

We lounged, sipped, smoked a bit and chatted.

Someone sharper or more experienced than I can explain the human nature of our after-sex conversation. Protocol might have been to compliment or at least comment on what had gone on in our bed. Instead, talk was more like on the ride home after a great dinner or concert or game.

I refused to reflect on how much time we spent in the tub. Usually, I can stand it for a quarter to half an hour.

Thomas pointed to something in the sky. “That’s the Big Dipper and over there, Orion’s belt.”

The silence that was comfortable. Robert said something about space travel as a jet passed between us and the partial moon.

Thomas and I had the same thought, at the same time and spoke almost as one, “I wonder where they are going?”

“I know where I’m going.” I dipped my scalp under the hot water to thaw out my hair (again!).

“Come, Thomas, I have some etchings I want to show you.”

I said nothing to Robert, as he already had been asked, warned, cautioned.

I settled in on the sofa in front of the fireplace. Maybe I was giving Robert the privilege of watching our first bit of action. We were partially visible from the tub or he might be shivering as he watched from the porch.

Lust overtook me.

Thomas sat in the middle of the couch, still with the robe wrapped loosely around his body.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

I knelt at his hips, as he had knelt in front of me, in the same place, ages ago.

Our first kiss was nice. Lips connected as our two heads instinctively leaned to one side and the other. Thomas used his tongue to lightly circle my lips.

“Are you pretending to lick my pussy, like you did before?”

I got an “Uh!” from my lover.

He didn’t stop until I said to my Adonis, “Give me your tongue and I’ll suck it like I did that fat dick of yours.”

You will have to ask Robert how Thomas and I finally got naked. I am sure he was watching, so he can tell you. I can’t because of the blur of clothing that flew off and fog of the melding of flesh that ensued.

I whispered, “Take me to bed and fuck me.”

As I closed the bedroom door, I heard the cabin lock click and a log thrown on the fire.

Readers might be disappointed in how we ended up. Through the groping, kissing, nibbling and extended foreplay, I ended up on my back with legs splayed out. Thomas was on top of me, but in another 69 position. So I took that tool into my mouth again and he started that tongue thing.

Being on top, Thomas was in charge. He left my cunt and started kissing up my belly. Of course, he had to dismount and I did not mind. When he got to my tits, he really went to work. He used both hands to encircle my left, closer tit. He pulled on it until my eraser-shaped nipples almost exploded. Then he used both hands again on one tit to spread it out. The result was to expose every single nerve ending within his grasp. Again with that damn tongue!

I marveled at a lover who could sense exactly when to go to the other one.

He looked me in the eye and said, “Wait until I teach Robert this trick and we can both do you at the same time.”

How bold!

My other tit got the same treatment and my hips started moving on their own. The timing of my whimpering, squirming, reacting to Thomas’s ministrations on my breast became too much.

“Fuck me. Fuck me now.”

My new lover knelt between my legs. I could not quite see all of him, but I felt that large head massage my clit. Thomas’s saliva, his pre-cum mixed with my pre-cum lubricated my opening.

He was in all the way with one mighty thrust. No dawdling, no hesitation, no waiting. He was bigger, much bigger than I was used to. That was a good thing because I felt him stretch me as I wrapped my cunt around that monster. I felt the head rub against my ass-shaft and his balls rub against my asshole itself.

The ecstasy of his natural rhythm rocked me. He sawed into me vertically, then changed his angle of attack to side to side. Then back. I was nearly there when he pulled almost out.

“How do you like my dick?”

“I love it.”

“Want more when you get home?”

“Oh God, yes.”

“Tell me you want my dick. You can’t live without it.” He was persistent.

I felt the head clear my pussy and rub against my clit again.

“Make me want that fat dick of yours again and again. Use my pussy. Stretch my hole. Spoil my cunt.”

I grabbed him by the ass cheeks and pulled with all the strength I had left. Not quite enough. I stretched my legs wide open and brought my ankles together at the bottom of his ass-cheeks. Then I slapped his ass with both hands at least twice.

That worked.

He went all the way down to our pubic bones and I felt him shoot his third wad of the night into my pussy. That sent me over the moon as well.

We dozed and a little later I felt the bed move and heard the door open. Thomas was through with me for a while. I wondered what he thought about how I responded to his offer of a continued after-vacation liaison. I’d find out soon enough.

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments