Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Base: Part 2 of 4

"Sydney and Jade are finally face-to-face in the girl's locker room, but they are not alone."

13
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
This wasn't pathetic at all. It was a strange scene to see: the freshly-showered senior fuck queen Sydney, standing a breath away from the fully-dressed new girl, Jade. Neither one was saying a word yet volumes passed between them and sixteen year-old Jade was clearly authoring most of what was being transmitted.

The silence and the shadows meant the girls weren't attracting attention but they had an accidental audience just the same.

Eighteen year old Sarah really didn't mean to be watching the girls, didn't even mean to be in the locker room so late after class. But she had forgotten her phone in her locker again and her college-age boyfriend, Chase, called everyday precisely at 3:07pm. School was out at 2:40 and with gym as her last Tuesday class, Sarah was always forgetting her cell afterwards. Now it was 3:00 and Sarah was in a hurry to get to her phone before Chase's call. She knew if she missed it there would be anger, accusations and, finally, punishments. Although Sarah often looked for excuses to receive some of Chase's delicious pain, today she had news about college acceptance and was excited to share it with her lover. Her footsteps were quick but muted by the soft soles of her Keds on the buffed linoleum. It was unusually warm in the girl's locker room and she was glad for the short skirt she was wearing. 

Sydney had only just exited the shower, her silhouette breaking the cloud of steam that fogged the room as Sarah walked down the corridor of orange lockers that framed the shower's entrance on each side.

Sydney was like an apparition in all that mist, her appearance sudden and ethereal, then just as suddenly she disappeared. To Sarah it seemed like Sydney had been swallowed by the darkness of awaiting shadows.

What Sarah couldn't quite see was that Sydney was with Jade, only two feet to the right of the shower's open entry. The steam and dim fluorescents made it difficult for Sarah to detect if Sydney was even still in the room.

Feeling awkward with nothing but the dripping shower head as soundtrack, Sarah strained to see where Sydney was, until a a soft moan turned her head toward the sexy scene only a few feet away. Sarah's heart almost skipped a beat when her eyes adjusted to what was happening before her.

Jade's position to the right of the shower's entryway meant she had missed the spectacle of Sydney as Venus, rising from a misty sea while holding her towel to her wet, naked body. Sarah had seen Sydney's dramatic exit and now she was seeing the two girls kissing.

Jade had made the first move, leaning in towards Sydney and letting the other girl come forward at her own pace. Jade expected hesitation and Sydney did move slowly, but it was the older girl's desire to prolong the moment that made her hold her face in her hands and kiss Jade's cheeks first.

Her lips were gentle on the young girl's skin. Seventeen-year-old lips that had opened so willingly for cock now remained softly parted. Instead of the rushing desperation she felt when kissing a boy, Sydney offered sweet kisses to Jade's beautiful face, moving from her cheeks to her sweet full lips then to her eyes and back to her sweet mouth again.

Sydney had never kissed anyone in this way before, had never been kissed like this, but the feeling she was getting from pressing her lips to Jade's was incredible and new. She wanted to ride this new thing, this new type of burning she had going on now but Jade was growing impatient.

She wanted to taste Sydney's tongue. Pushing softly between Sydney's moist lips, Jade's tongue gently ran along the bottom one. Sydney moaned as Jade bit gently on her lip before pushing her tongue deeper into her mouth. Jade's tongue was like candy to Sydney and she opened her mouth wider to let their kiss become intensified by the thrill of tasting each other for the first time.

Jade could feel herself buzzing all over, adrenaline racing through her body as she pressed herself closer and harder to Sydney. The towel was loosening as the girls began to give in to the heat building from their tongue kissing.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

Their hands were moving from safer shoulders and backs to more dangerous areas. Sydney let her hands fall into the warmth between Jade's ass and her jeans, her fingers pushing past the elastic on her panties as she squeezed and pulled the younger girl closer. Jade responded by sliding her hand under the towel, her experience with other straight girls telling her not to rush. But she knew what to do.

Sarah, however, had no clue of what to do. At first.

Sydney and Jade were a beautiful sight, Sydney's towel now dropped to the floor and Jade cupping her breast as she licked and sucked on her stiff nipple. Sydney had one hand in the back of Jade's jeans, the other keeping the girl's attention focused on her tits. Jade's tongue was expert, making circles, flicking and biting both of Sydney's breasts then in Sydney's hungry mouth again.

Sarah's pussy was throbbing with both lust and jealousy as she happily imagined herself replacing either girl in the sexy action. She didn't realize that she had been gently rubbing her own nipples erect, and now her fingers were working their way down to pull up her skirt and ease into her panties. Raising one foot up to the bench that separated the facing rows of lockers, Sarah slid her underwear to the side and spread the lips of her slit wide. Sarah liked to get fucked and playing with her clit wasn't going to satisfy this ache. She wet three fingers in her mouth, keeping her eyes on the pair who were almost both naked now.

The t-shirt was off and now Jade was in only her jeans but Sydney was already working at the buckle on her belt. Sarah's fingers glistened with spit and she easily pushed her wet fingers inside. Holding her pussy open with one hand and leaning onto a locker, Sarah began to slowly finger herself. Her fingers were soon slimy with her juices and she added a fourth, filling her cunt more but Sarah was working towards a much greater goal. Continuing to watch Jade and Sydney as they made their way to the floor, Sarah finally forced her thumb to fold into her palm. Now she could really work her cunt the way she liked, all four fingers inside herself and Sarah breathing deeply and relaxing to open her pussy wider and wider.

Sydney was overwhelmed by the sensations Jade's body was provoking in her own. They had nearly tumbled to the floor together, still kissing and tasting each other the whole way down. Sydney loved the way Jade's back arched when she sucked her nipple into her mouth, relished in the way Jade used her nails and teeth on her skin, and all she could think of now was to get Jade's jeans off.

Jade, on the other hand was dying to put her hand between Sydney's legs and touch her in the place she wanted to taste next. She was still afraid of scaring her away though, so let Sydney take the lead now. She treated Jade's body like a new treat, both licking and grabbing at her greedily as well as lingering to indulge in the fresh delight of another girl's body.

Sarah had been with girls before and the thought of how these two might taste in her tongue made her cream and that was all she needed to force her entire hand into her young tight pussy. Sarah moved her slim hand in and out of herself gently at first, but as the girls action intensified, her movements did as well. As Sydney kissed her way down Jade's body, finally unzipping her jeans and beginning to pull them down, Sarah was grinding on her fist as she thrust it inside over and over. She was wide and dripping onto the floor now, her orgasm rising until the moment was suddenly broken by a muffled ringtone.

Sydney and Jade looked up and saw Sarah with her one leg up watching them. The phone was still ringing but the girls were more aware of the skirt pulled up, the fist buried in her snatch and the panicked look on Sarah's face.

Sarah wasn't panicked or embarrassed, however. She heard the ringing coming from her locker and she knew she was missing Chase's call, but she was debating whether to answer the phone or see what might happen next.

Published 
Written by perverbiage
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments