Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Insemination Clinic, Ch.2

"Jay's Students see a special case of insemination"

10
5 Comments 5
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

After a short break, Jay's brother Jack emerged from a side door in his normal clothes and took questions from the students about his job as a paid sire for women who've paid for his semen.  Within 15 minutes, Jack received a signal from someone standing at the door and told the students that the next pair of participants were preparing to start. 

Jack explained to the students that what they were about to see was a 'special case insemination', where the government steps in and requires certain attributes to be given to the woman's baby by matching a father carrying them.  In almost every case, it's a physical attribute that the government is trying to eliminate from society.   Normally, these cases could be handled through in-vitro fertilization, which was the normal method of impregnation, but some women didn't respond to in-vitro methods, and so 'the clinic' was the only option they had. 

In this case, the woman badly wanted a child, but her medical file indicated that micro-penises ran in her family whenever males were born.  These penises were no more than 3" when erect and were thus considered defective and candidate for removal from society.  In order to help with this, women were required to receive the sperm of abnormally well-endowed males.  In Jeannie's case, her body wouldn't fertilize in-vitro after several attempts, so today she was here to be manually inseminated. 

The only sire employed by the clinic who fit the requirement for penis size was Andre, an African-American with a 10-1/2" erect penis.  As Jack finished his explanation, he sat down just as Andre walked into the same room where Jack had inseminated Sheila just about a half-hour ago.  During the break, the sheets, towels, and upholstery had been changed in preparation for the new couple.  Andre was about 6'-4", very muscular, and wore only a pair of tight briefs which gave away the unmistakable profile of a large, flaccid penis curled within. 

Soon after, Jeannie was led in by two men in white uniform.  Jack explained that she had extreme anxiety, not only about having sex with a stranger, but a stranger with a giant penis.  She had been sedated prior to her session, and was now being helped into the room just in case she were to lose her balance. 

Jeannie was about 5'-2" and very tan, with smallish b-cup breasts but a wonderfully full ass and shapely legs.  She was led into the room naked, and as she walked, her tanned ass jiggled to her steps.  The men made sure she was seated on the bed, and left her alone with Andre.

Andre explained to her that he would be as gentle as he needed to be, and that plenty of lubrication would be used to insure he didn't in any way tear or hurt her in the process of intercourse.   She woozily thanked him, staring at the bulge in his pants with a slightly frightened look on her face.  He asked her if she'd like to help him get prepared, to which she mumbled that she'd like to try.  He pulled his briefs down his legs and kicked them off, unleashing his thick soft penis between his legs.  Jeannie gasped and brought her hands to her face in astonishment. 

"Here, why don't you help me get hard," said Andre, handing Jeannie a bottle of lubricant.  She squirted some onto her hands, more than she probably meant to, and then dropped the bottle accidentally, a casualty of her drug-induced haze. 

She jumped as she grabbed his penis with both hands, surprised to be handling it.  She slowly began to work his member in her hands, bringing it to attention until it finally stood more than 10" long, mesmerizing Jeannie.  

"Flip over, baby, let me get used to your body," said Andre as he was already directing her shoulders backward until she was laying on her stomach.  He then climbed on top of her naked body, squirted more lubricant on her luscious full ass, and then slid his penis into the crack, sawing his length up and down her bum while he reached underneath her to rub her breasts.  The students could see that she was starting to be aroused as her hips were bucking back toward him ever so slightly, but her sedated state had left her mostly still and moaning jibberish. 

Andre soon flipped her over onto her back and went down on her perfect, bare pussy, working his tongue in and out of her crevice, making Jeannie squirm and moan a bit louder.  As he worked his way up her body, she began to mildly protest:  "Mmmmm, no.......too big.....big dick too long.....can't do this....no...."

Andre whispered something gently into her ear, to which she responded in the same loud mumble, "it's huge....oh my god....I can't....I can't....no" 

As she continued her subdued protest, Andre squirted another helping of lubricant onto his glistening chocolate-colored shaft, working it up to his big purple head and down to the base.  He then pressed the throbbing head of his erection to her labia and pressed inward.

"Uuhhhhh.....NO!......oh my god!  No!...." she complained through a grimace as he penetrated her with the first few inches of hard cock.  Wincing from her tightness, Andre gently worked that first few inches in and out to get them both used to her tight inner walls. 

Andre worked another two or three inches into her, prompting Jeannie to release another woozy protest as her legs opened wider, allowing yet another few inches to enter her vagina.  He drew most of his penis out of her little body, the submerged part darker from being coated in her juices, then sunk it back in, making Jeannie moan in mild pain.  Andre also moaned as he worked more and more of his long, thick shaft into her body, bringing his pelvis closer and closer to hers as he hovered over her, supporting most of her body on his forearms to each side of her chest.  

With every thrust, her firm breasts jiggled and her face winced from the sensation of being filled with such a big penis. 

"Ohhhh......God....damn...."  said Andre as he finally bottomed out, bringing his balls to rest against her ass and his head against the soft surface of her cervix, almost a foot deep into her body. 

Jeannie moaned in an almost sobby voice, telling Andre it's too big and she didn't want it.  "You're doin' just fine, baby.  Just relax and let me do the work for you," Andre told her as he drew his dark shaft out of her body to apply more lube before he sunk all the way back into her tanned white body. 

The students could see her full ass splaying slightly on the bed under Andre's weight as he started thrusting into Jeannie's body with earnest.  She continued to wince and make mild objection as he picked up the speed of his pumping. 

Within five minutes or so, her protests had stopped and now she was simply moaning out of pleasure, having finally adjusted to his breathtaking length and girth.  As her body became more aroused, her vagina stretched out to his length, and he was no longer hitting her cervix, which was a major cause of her discomfort. 

Andre's muscular body was flexing with his thrusts, pushing Jeannie's petite body toward the head of the bed and down into the mattress.  Her bare feet came to rest on his calves, and her body became comfortable with his dominance over her.  She wrapped her little arms around his back the best she could, but could only rest her hands at each shoulder blade as he plunged in and out of her vagina.  Her moans became more urgent and much louder as her hips began to shake and her toes curled.  Suddenly, her breathing stopped and her stomach tensed as Andre pounded his pelvis into hers over and over. 

"AAAGGGHHHHH!"  she finally shouted when she regained her breath, kicking her heels back into his thighs as he hammered into her faster and faster.  Sensing that he was near orgasm and that Jeannie's own orgasm had ensured that she was no longer uncomfortable, he told her to flip onto her knees.

"Can you support yourself on all fours?" he asked as he removed his giant cock from her reddened pussy with a slurp. 

"I....think so....I'll try" she said in a daze as she rolled over.  The students could see her breasts now hanging from her body and her beautiful ass pointing up into the air.  Andre knelt behind her and placed the head of his prick at her entrance. 

"Here it comes baby.  Get a pillow and hold on," said Andre with a smile.  The students were rapt in attention, unable to take their eyes off his enormous brown pole against Jeannie's plump tanned ass. 

"Unnnnhhh" he moaned as he sunk his penis into her in one slow stroke.  Jeannie collapsed her head into a pillow, muffling her cry of surprise from having her body filled once again by this enormous penis.  As Andre drove his length into her, her cheeks and thighs wobbled and her breasts wagged forward and backward.  The students could no longer see Jeannie's face, now obscured by her auburn hair and the king-sized pillow that she rested her head and arms in. 

Andre's abdominal muscles were clenched as he grabbed her hips, pulling her back to his body, causing an audible 'slap' to ring through the room and into the observation room with each thrust.  Jeannie appeared to try to move her hips in rhythm with him, but her drug-induced state greatly reduced her strength, leaving her appearing as a rag doll on it's knees, servicing this large black man. 

"Ohhh....Ohhhh...Ohhh.." Jeannie moaned as the slaps became louder and the jiggling skin of her ass became more pronounced.  

"Ohh....God...Damn!!!  I'm gonna cum, Jeannie.....Ohhh shit!!"  Andre shuddered as he thrust faster and faster.   The violent movement made Jeannie further wobblier, until finally she collapsed on her stomach as Andre thrust into her.  His body followed her and soon rested atop her, penis still inserted.  She moaned incoherently as he asked if she was okay, then pressed into her again, his hips compressing her ass cheeks and his dark brown legs extending much further down the bed than her shapely tan legs. 

Andre brough his hands around and kneaded her breasts as he thrust.  The skin of her buttcheeks pressed forward and backward with his pumping, which was again picking up speed toward his climax.  Jeannie again started to moan, bringing her head out of the pillow, exposing her flushed face to the students. 

"Unnhh...unnnhhh...unnnhhh....Oh shit, Jeannie, here it comes.....

"UNNNGGHHHHHHH!!!"  UNNNGGGHHHHHH"   "UNNGGGHHHHHHH"

Andre's hips spasmed as he drove his penis as far into her as he could, spurting it's big load deep into her unprotected womb.  He pumped slowly, and she tilted her ass upwards, giving him maximum angle to sink his dick deeply into her to deposit his sperm.  After six or seven spurts, the pressure released around his shaft, emitting a farting sound at her opening, making a few of the students giggle with nervous surprise. 

Jeannie whimpered softly as Andre continued to grind his hips against her ass, keeping his dick buried deep within her.  With a groan, he pulled himself off of her, and the students again heard a slurp as the vacuum of his size within her small chamber was broken. 

They could see a frothy white combination of bodily fluids coating his semi-hard thick penis as he stood up and went to the wall to get a bathrobe.  Leaning into Jeannie's ear to whisper a private goodbye, he then made for the door.

All the students eyes were now on Jeannie, who was still flat on her stomach, hips still moving involuntarily as an after-effect of the mild trauma of a giant dick and big muscular man violating her petite body.  Her legs were wide apart, exposing her red, swollen labia, from which a glob of his semen was now starting to escape.  She was supposed to roll over onto her back and hold her legs close to maximize her chances, but the drugs and the exhaustion left her body laid waste flat on the bed. 

Every one in the room, including Jay and Jack, were turned on by the scene they'd just witnessed.  Even for sires and health teachers, the visceral thrill of sex between beautiful bodies never got old.  As Jay ushered his students out of the clinic and back toward their school, his students were in a daze from an experience they'd never forget.  Many of his female students were now armed with more potent 'teacher-student' fantasies as well.  At least one was already formulating how to bring it to reality.

Published 
Written by Capricorn5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments