Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Insemination Clinic

"In the future, unprotected sex is illegal. A concerned teacher shows his students it still exists"

7
3 Comments 3
32.3k Views 32.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
"Ok, but you're still not getting it.  It's not dangerous to have intercourse without a barrier.  Illegal- yes, but for hundreds of years, this is how women got fertilized, and it made sex feel so much better." 
 
No matter how many times or different ways he tried to explain it, he could tell that he just wasn't getting through to his senior high school public health class.  The government had beaten it into everyone's head, starting with the smallest of children, that having sex without a barrier was a quick path to searing pain, followed by death or a terrible disease that would get you sent to the quarantine state.
 
The government issued, and required use of, a 'barrier' whenever two people chose to engage in sex.  This barrier, as it was known, was a two-part product. Both parts were latex shorts that stretched to at least the mid-thigh, and were worn by both the male and the female.  The male part included a condom-like extension that an erect penis would fit into.  The female part included a hole at the vaginal location, across which a thin, expandable barrier was stretched.  This way, there were two layers of impermeable material between sex partners, and due to the latex garment, no fluids could circumvent around between genitals.  Thus the term, 'barrier'.
 
It was illegal for any citizen to have intercourse prior to completion of high school, which was required of every single person.  Those without the mental capacity or discipline to graduate were not granted the priviledge at all, as they were separated from the general population and then separated by gender in their own supervised state.  For everyone else, the barrier was issued, custom-sized, upon graduation. 
 
For those wishing to have children, fertilization through sex was completely out of the question.  Fertilization was completely in-vitro, performed in the state hospital, with sperm selected based on the government-issued criteria for each person.  Everyone had an extensive personality and skills portfolio on government file, and when the decision to procreate was made by a couple, a close match to the father's profile was made if deemed satisfactory.  Otherwise, the goverment made a decision to compliment, or otherwise compensate for, the female's profile.
 
Around the year 2015, sex-transmitted diseases were mutating and spreading so quickly that governments around the world were forced to take strict measurements to stem the tide of sickness and death due to promiscuity.  Over the past 75 years, by enforcing draconian measures and quarantining all diseased persons, all sexual transitted diseases had been eradicated.  In order to maintain total control of the population's sex habits, all materials depicting barrier-free intercourse were destroyed, and government doctors issued official documents indicating that human sexual chemistry had been altered in order to severely and immediately irritate both the vagina and penis should they come into contact with one another.  Government control over all aspects of a person's life was such that these reports weren't questioned, but simply accepted as fact. 
 
What only the elites had access to, and precious few others had knowledge of, was a secret clinic where barrier-free intercourse could be had for the purposes of fertilization.  A select few men, of superior physical and mental fitness, were retained to provide natural insemination to women with the monetary means to pay big dollars for the real thing.  In this age of sperm-on-file and anonymous fathers, it was considered very valuable to actually look the 'father' in the eye and feel his body on your own.  For a hefty sum up front, women were given 10 intercourse sessions, limited to a single ejaculation each, to give sufficient opportunity to fertilize.  It was the responsibility of the female to monitor her ovulation to give herself the best chance at pregnancy.  Because most of these elites held some position in the government, the clinic never faced the possibility of being 'busted', or closing, and anyone who was informed of its existence was required to sign a document of confidentiality.  This secret of unprotected sex was too valuable to let it get out into the open. 
 
In the year 2090, being a senior meant that you were at least 18 years old, and were completing the last of 15 compulsory years of schooling.  This final year was filled with job training for some, and college prep for others, but two classes were required for all: one was called public law, and the other was called public health.  Jay Gregory had been teaching public health to high school seniors for the last 8 years, since he graduated college with his teaching license.  For the last two years, he'd been teaching in San Diego Elite Prep, an extremely exclusive private high school, populated with only the most priviledged students throughout San Diego County. 
 
Jay knew that many of his students' parents knew about the clinic, but it was obvious by their collective reaction that none of them had ever heard of it.  Though the government had a very specific agenda and had done a superb job in brainwashing each new generation of citizens, Jay (or Mr. Greg as his students called him) took physiology very seriously, and his conscience told him that it was only right that his students know the truth about sex and the human body.  Helping matters was that most of these kids would end up learning this on their own eventually anyway, by way of the clinic.  Granted, those that knew about natural insemination were still hopelessly uptight about sex, permanently affected by government disease propaganda. 
 
Jay's twin brother just happened to be what was called a 'clinic sire', otherwise known as the well-fit men that had sex with women for the purpose of fertilization.  His name was Jack, and about the time Jay was hired at Elite Prep, Jack was hired at the Clinic after a year-long surveillance and monitoring program.  Ever since then, Jack inseminated two to three women per day, using the rest of his time to work out, ingest vitamin-infused foods, and take classes to continue exercising his mind.  By his estimates, he'd sired between 60 and 100 children by now. 
 
Jay had spoken to Jack about taking his students to see the clinic, and after much reservation, he told his brother he could bring his class, but if any trouble ever came of it, he couldn't under any circumstances tell the government that he'd given him permission to do so.  Arranging his field trip through the school, Jay blocked out two hours to make sure his class got to see at least two sessions, but didn't disclose where he was taking them, telling the class that it would be a surprise.
 
On the day of the trip, Jack took his class to eat lunch, then got them all onto the correct subway line.  As they exited the subway tunnel and re-emerged on the street, they had to pass through a restricted checkpoint and then into a blank building, with a door simply marked:
 
Naturex Clinic San Diego , Appointment Only, call 045-89-619-792-0644 with any inquiries.  Passing through two more security checkpoints, the students were ushered down a hallway and then finally through a door and into a dark room with auditorium chairs.  The seats faced a giant window that opened into a room furnished with a bed, a cushioned chair, a couch, a hot tub, and plush carpeting throughout. 
 
With everyone clamoring for details as to where the hell they were and what they were there to see, Jay finally stood in front of his seated students and carefully explained the concept of the insemination clinic to them in detail.  Mouths agape, they clearly couldn't believe their ears, but nonetheless accepted Mr. Greg's lesson, as he'd promised they were about to see everything he was describing live and in person.
 
This observation room was generally used for doctors and high government officials, but it was going to provide the perfect venue to teach Jay's students what he couldn't seem to get through to them in the classroom.   Warning them that the man they were about to see was his twin brother, Jay sat down in the back row so he could observe his students as they observed barrier-free sex for the first time in their lives. 
 
Within a few seconds, his brother Jack emerged through the door, wearing only a cloth robe.  As he prepared an array of bottled lubricants and towels on a nightstand adjacent to the queen-size bed, a female passed through the same door, wearing the same cloth robe, only a different size.  She was a very attractive brunette, likely in her late twenties, with shoulder-length straight hair, and though it was concealed beneath the tightened robe, was obviously big-breasted.  As she approached Jack, their difference in size became apparent.  Jack, like Jay, was about 6' tall with a thin, but muscular build, and she was no taller than 5'-6", toned, but with supple curves to her body. 
 
The room was microphoned so that the students were able to hear what went on in the room.  As Jack began to massage her shoulders while seated on the bed, the students learned that her name was Sheila and this was the third sex session she'd had with Jack.  Soon thereafter, he removed her robe, exposing her creamy-white skin, taut belly, curvy hips, and a luscious pair of large breasts hanging from her chest.  They were the type that, even after all these decades, couldn't be duplicated through plastic surgery.  This Sheila, thought Jay, was truly blessed. 
 
She massaged his penis through the robe for a few moments, then removing it, springing his erection into full few of all twenty students.  Jay watched his students more than he watched his brother and his sex partner, anxious to see their reactions to what they were witnessing.  They were enraptured by the action, watching her go down on his sizeable penis, taking most of it into her mouth, another highly illegal sex act.  Many looked around, instinctively worried about what kind of trouble they might be in for witnessing this illicit action. 
 
After several minutes, he lifted her mouth off his erection, then picked her up and laid her down on the bed.  They heard her squeal as she throw her head back in ecstasy as he dove his face into her exposed vagina, working his tongue in and out of her opening.  Jay could see some of the boys start to squirm in their seats, adjusting themselves to accomodate the erections they couldn't help but get from watching this sexy couple got at it. 
 
An audible gasp was heard from several students as he positioned his erection, throbbing with anticipation, at her opening and slowly sank into her from on top.  Sheila moaned as he worked more and more of his penis into her with each thrust.  From the students' vantage point, they could see her big breasts bouncing up toward her head and his ass muscles clenching and relaxing with each push.  She pressed her fingers into his back, and pushed her heels back onto his thighs as he picked up speed. 
 
Within two minutes, they were starting to hear a slapping sound with each thrust as he bottomed out deep inside her vagina and their skin made contact over and over again.  Her cries grew louder and more desperate as he jackhammered into her harder and more urgently.  Her breasts were jerking violently as he pounded her and started to moan himself, clearly enjoying the privilege of deep-dicking such a sexy woman. 
 
Jay told her he wanted to change positions before he had to return to missionary to inseminate her.  With this he pulled out of her and rolled onto his back.  Mindful of the twenty or so students behind the sound-proof wall and two-way mirrored glass, he positioned himself so that when she crawled atop him, she would face them, letting them see the effects of sex on both of their bodies. 
 
As she straddled him, Sheila took his bare penis into her hand and held it so that when she lowered her body it would sink fully into her vagina.  The students let out various gasps and "whoa!"-like exclamations as she did this in front of them, still in disbelief that they were witnessing barrier-free sex that obviously wasn't causing the extreme pain like they'd been warned about for over a decade by now. 
 
After a few minutes of raising her body up and then back down on his erection, she began to gyrate forward and backward, keeping his entire length inside of her.  Jack's stomach muscles tensed and relaxed, his hips bucked up toward her body as she worked her hips atop him, making sure his shaft massaged every inch of her stretched inner walls.  She pressed down on his chest to hold herself up as the arousal started to overcome her.  He massaged her massive tits, lowering her down to take them into her mouth as her hips started to buck harder and harder.  Sheila cried out in a loud moan, then ceased breathing as her body rocked in jerky movements.  Her chest displayed a deep pink flush.  As she lifted her head, the students saw her beautiful face contorted into a grimace, shaken by a strong vaginal orgasm.   When she regained her breath, she shouted out obscenities, the type outlawed for public use for decades now, and moaned loudly.

10inchSELFSUCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inchSELFSUCKTS


 
Jacks breathing became heavy and he started to moan, making several of the female students squirm in their seats too.  His spitting-image of Jay made some of his girl students' fantasies come amazingly close to real life. 
 
"Flip over," he said through his ragged breathing, letting Sheila know he was near orgasm and needed her to be in a position more likely to allow his sperm to fertilize her womb.  As he climbed back on top of Sheila's curvy body, she looked lustily into his eyes, pulling him into her by gripping his waist.  As he sank his entire length into her, she exhaled with a groan, and he set into a rhythm of long, slow strokes.  His tanned muscular body set out a sexy contrast to her pale, milky curves as he pistoned into her, pushing her pelvis down into the bed. 
 
"Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh, aaggghhh!, ohh, ohh," moaned Sheila from underneath his body.  He lowered himself onto her, smashing her breasts back against her body and out the side as he came face to face with her. 
 
"Here it comes, Sheila.  Are you ready?" he said as his hips worked his length into her. 
 
"Yes! Come in me!  Aaggghhh!," she said in reply, pushing her pelvis up to meet his at every thrust. 
 
Jack started to moan, his hips suddenly and visibly jerked to their own rhythm, and then he sunk his penis all the way into her and held it there.  The students, eyes locked onto their intertwined bodies, could see his balls move as he emptied his semen deep into this sexy brunette.  Jack lifted his body back up and massaged her breasts with one hand as he pulled his shaft almost all the way out and then sinking it back in a few more times,
 
Jack finally pulled his penis out of her body and crawled off the bed, leaving a panting Sheila, skin glistening with the sweat from both of their bodies, laying flat on her back.  She pulled her legs up to her body, helping to hold the semen within her depths, giving her the best chance to become pregnant. 
 
As Jack returned to her with a towel, long dick dangling between his legs, a curtain was pulled over the window and the lights came on in the observation room.   Two of the boys, for whom the action had clearly been too much to handle, asked where the restroom was and quickly headed toward it, bending over as they exited.  Several of the girls were flushed in the face, and everyone had a glazed-over expression, not yet able to process what they'd just seen. 
 
Jay walked to the front of the seats and addressed his class, reviewing the fact that barrier-free sex wasn't harmful, and that one can in fact get pregnant that way. 
 
"But to illustrate further," he continued, "we're about to see another couple engaging in similar acts, after a short break."  
 
His students couldn't wait.
Published 
Written by Capricorn5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments