Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secretly Watching

"Angel secretly watches as Max and Gina share their first anal penetration experience together."

16
8 Comments 8
19.2k Views 19.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
NOTE : This is an excerpt from my latest story. Max and Gina are married. Max works in an exotic night club in Las Vegas. The club has exotic dancers and Voyeur rooms. The women’s Voyeur room has a special chair with built-in vibrators.

Angel watched Gina go into the employee’s lounge. She so badly wanted to go after her. But, being that this was her first week on the job, she figured that she’d better check with Max first.

“Hey Max, is she okay,” she asked.

“Yeah, she’s fine. She’s just going to lie down for a while,” he replied not wanting to let on that Gina was his wife.

“Do you mind if I go check on her,” asked Angel winking at Max.

“No, go for it,” he said as he winked back. His cock was getting hard just thinking about Angel wanting to be with his wife. Damn, he wanted to go back there with both of them. But, he had so much cleaning to do.

Gina lay on the couch thinking about Angel. What the hell was she going to do now that Angel was back? Her thoughts kept going back to Angel’s pussy. She let her hand slip under her dress. Her pussy was wet again. She slid a finger in as deep as she could and wiggled it around. She never thought about what she would do if she ever saw Angel again. The last she knew, Angel had moved to New York. Who would have thought that she would ever come back to Las Vegas? Gina started grinding her pussy on her finger. Taking care of herself wasn’t as good as having sex with someone. But, Max wouldn’t be done his shift for another hour. Gina slid her ass toward the front of the couch and lifted her legs up on the couch. She rubbed her clit as she pulled her vibrator out of her purse. As she turned it on and rubbed it over her nipple, her back arched and she let her head fall back on the couch. She traced her body with the vibrator until it found its way to her clit. Sliding it down her slit, she inched it into her pussy and pumped it in and out. She didn’t realize that Angel had walked in the room. As she started rubbing her clit, she heard the door shut.

Gina opened her eyes to see Angel standing there with a grin on her face. Gina pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and turned it off. She put it in her purse and then pulled her dress back down. Angel, with her hands behind her back, locked the door.

“Fancy meeting you in a position like that,” said Angel approaching the couch.

Angel had caught her masturbating ten years ago. That led to a night of passion that Gina had never known until Max came along. When she found out that Max could please her just as much as Angel had, she married him.

“Angel, I told you that can’t do anything with you. I’m married now. “

“I know, but you want me. I know you do. And I want you too,” Angel purred.

“I can’t. If Max ever found out about us he’d leave me,” Gina said, her voice trembling.

“Max is your husband?” Angel sat on the floor in front of Gina.

“Yes, and I love him very much.”

“Well, I can see why. He’s pretty hot.”

Angel placed a hand on Gina’s knee. Gina instinctively closed her legs.

“You won’t tell him about us will you? I couldn’t bear it if he knew.”

“Don’t worry,” said Angel stroking Gina’s leg. “Your secret is safe with me.”

“Thank you,” Gina said with a sigh of relief.

“You know, for some strange reason, I don’t think that he would mind,” said Angel reaching up to caress Gina’s face. “I’ve missed you,” she said.

“I’ve missed you too,” replied Gina closing her eyes.

The touch of Angel’s hand on her face made her tremble. Angel placed her hand behind Gina’s head and pulled her close. Gina looked Angel in the eyes and just melted. How could she resist such a beautiful face? Angel put her lips on Gina’s, her tongue opening Gina’s mouth. Gina’s heart started thumping inside her chest. The taste of Angel’s tongue on hers caused a wave of desire to burn through her. Gina took Angel’s face in her hands and returned the kiss. Angel slid her hand up Gina’s thigh and rubbed the wet snatch that was begging to be touched. Angel slid a finger inside Gina’s wet pussy. Gina moaned with the pleasure that she remembered from ten years ago. Angel worked another finger inside of Gina’s pussy. She leaned toward her and kissed Gina. Remembering where she was, Gina pulled her head away from Angel and pushed her hand away.

“Angel, I’m sorry. I just can’t do this.”

Gina closed her legs and pulled her dress down. With her head in her hands, she started to cry. Angel wiped her fingers off on the bar rag that hung over her shoulder.

Reaching up and caressing Gina’s head, she said, “It’s okay Gina. I’m sorry that I pushed you into this.”

Angel lifted Gina’s chin and made her look her in the eyes.

“I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. I’ve just missed you so much.”

“I’ve missed you too. But, I love Max,” sobbed Gina.

“I know. I won’t do it again,” said Angel planting a kiss on Gina’s forehead.

Angel stood up and walked out of the room leaving Gina sobbing on the couch. Gina wiped her tears and lay down on the couch. “Why does it have to be so difficult,” she thought. “How can I be in love with two people at once?”

Gina thought about Max and how much she loved him. They have a wonderful marriage. Their sex life is amazing. But, she just couldn’t stop thinking about Angel. The feelings that stirred inside of her were more than just sexual. She was truly in love with Angel. Gina stretched out on the couch. Thinking about the two of them had made her aroused. She thought about what it would be like to be with both of them. She could see Angel and Max making love to her at the same time. With that thought, her hand slid to her pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max was finished cleaning up the bar by the time Angel came back

“So, did you do anything,” he asked her.

“Why didn’t you tell me she was your wife,” questioned Angel smacking him on the arm.

“It’s more fun that way,” said Max laughing.

“So, did she let you do anything?”

“Well, I tried. I was this close,” she said with her thumb and forefinger an inch apart. “I got my finger in her pussy. I didn’t get to taste her though. I wish I could lick that beautiful pussy and finger her pretty little asshole.”

“Gina has never let anyone put anything in her ass,” said Max. “Not even me. I’ve only rubbed her asshole.”

“She would love it. I know she would,” said Angel trying not to say too much. She didn’t want to betray Gina’s trust and tell Max that she had already had sex with Gina years ago.

“Why don’t you visit Voyeur Room number one so I can watch you try to finger her asshole,” Angel suggested as she rubbed her pussy.

“That sounds like a plan,” said Max grinning.

“I’m gonna go change out of this uniform first.”

Angel went to the locker room and changed her clothes as Max went back to check on Gina. He walked into the employee’s lounge to find her on her back with her eyes closed and her dress pulled up around her waist. Her hand was on her beautiful pink pussy. A smile spread across his face and his cock started stirring. He had never fucked her in the club before. The thought of it made his cock rise even more. He walked over to the couch and knelt down beside her. A nipple was peeking out from her dress. He just couldn’t resist taking it into his mouth. Gina moaned as she felt the moist heat on her nipple. Her eyes fluttered open. Max looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back and ran a hand through his thick blonde hair. She pressed his face into her breast and let a moan escape from her throat. He flicked his tongue back and forth on her nipple and gently bit down on it. Her back arched and she ground her hand deeper into her pussy. Max stood up and reached his hand out to her. She reciprocated and he led her out of the room.

“Where are you taking me,” she asked.

“I’ve always wanted to fuck you in one of the Voyeur Rooms.”

He led her down the back hallway to the Ladies Voyeur Rooms. As he reached for the door handle, she said, “No way.”

She pulled her hand from his and backed against the wall. He turned around and put his arms around her waist. His long, wet kiss made her knees buckle. His tongue played around in her mouth as he rubbed his hard cock on her pussy.

“Nobody is here baby. Everyone is gone for the night and I don’t think that I can wait ‘til we get home.”

He pulled her dress top aside and took her breast into his mouth. The sensation of him sucking on her breast made her pussy quiver. Her desire grew so fast that she couldn’t resist. When he made her feel this good, she would do almost anything for him.

“You’re sure there’s no-one here,” she asked panting.

“Positive,” he mumbled with her breast still in his mouth.

“Okay.”

He opened the door and pulled her to him.

YsabelMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YsabelMillerTS

He kissed her long and hard. His tongue probed her mouth as he squeezed her perfect little ass. With his foot he kicked the door shut and locked it. He chose this room because it had a bed with a nightstand next to it. Inside the nightstand were lots of sex toys and lubrication. He so badly wanted to get to her asshole. She has always withdrawn from that area of sex. But, then again he’s never pushed the issue.

Max reached down and grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head. She instinctively raised her arms to help him. Seeing her beautiful breasts and red hair drove him wild. In the light, her hair looked like it was on fire. That came from her Celtic heritage. Her strong sculpted cheek bones were courtesy of her Native American ancestry. Gina unbuttoned his uniform vest and slid it off his shoulders, caressing his chest along the way. Max reached for his uniform pants and pushed them down. His cock bounced out and pointed straight at her full breasts. She had known that he was rock hard. But, with the built-in cup in his uniform pants, it was difficult to tell. Max stepped out of his pants and grabbed her into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist, his cock stiff between her legs. He knelt on the bed and laid her down across it.

She spread her hair out on the bed behind her head and pulled her knees up. His tongue found its way to the white flesh of her inner thigh. As he traced a line down to her pussy, he heard a door shut. Gina turned her head toward the mirrored window.

“What was that,” she asked.

“It was just the heat coming on baby. Don’t worry, we’re all alone,” Max said as he stroked her mound of red hair. As he slipped a finger into her pussy, she began to relax again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel entered the Voyeur Room and sat down in the chair. She knew she wouldn’t need any lubrication tonight. Just the thought of seeing Gina’s pussy again made her wet. She adjusted the controls for the vibrator and wiggled around as the vibrator rose up out of the chair and found its way inside of her. She didn’t turn it on yet. She didn’t want to cum too fast. She reclined the chair and placed her feet in the stirrups. She watched as Max got off the bed and pulled Gina to the corner of the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max knew that position would provide Angel with a close view of Gina’s pussy. If Gina knew what was going on she’d be pretty pissed off. He tried to ignore the fact that Angel was on the other side of the mirror. He plunged his face into Gina’s pussy and licked up and down her slit. Her moans were intoxicating. His cock was so hard that he didn’t think he could last much longer. Max lifted her legs and pushed them towards her. She grabbed them and brought them to her chest. Her pussy was so wet and her asshole was pulsating. Max reached for the nightstand drawer and grabbed a little bottle of lubrication. He poured some on her pussy and let it drizzle down to her beautiful asshole. Then he placed some in his right hand and stroked his cock.

Angel turned the vibrator on slow and ran her hand down her flat stomach to her pussy. She massaged her clit in between her fingers as she watched Max stroke his cock while he rubbed the lubrication into Gina’s pussy. He let his finger slide down to her asshole and then back up to her pussy. He slid his thumb into her greased up pussy. As he pumped his thumb in and out of her, he rubbed her clit with the rest of his hand.

Angel was getting so aroused. She wanted him to enter Gina’s asshole. She knew that he wanted to. She turned the vibrator speed up a little bit and began to caress her breasts.

Max pulled his thumb out of Gina’s pussy and continued to rub her clit. He released his cock and reached for her asshole. While he rubbed her clit with one hand, he started rubbing her asshole with one finger on the other hand. He applied more pressure on her clit at first. She was moaning and arching her back. He knew that she was almost at that point where he could get her to do anything.

“Oh baby, that feels so fucking good,” she growled.

Max looked at the lustful look on Gina’s face. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed. Her head was moving from side to side. He looked into the mirror where he knew Angel would be sitting. He smiled and nodded in her direction. Angel adjusted the anal vibrator so that it was touching her asshole. She couldn’t wait to see Max put his finger inside Gina’s brown hole. Angel wiggled her ass in anticipation of knowing that the anal vibrator was ready to penetrate her asshole. And the thought of seeing Max’s finger enter Gina’s asshole drove her crazy. She adjusted the vibrator in her pussy to rotate while it vibrated. She kept her hand off her clit. She knew that if she didn’t she would cum right away.

Max leaned down and licked Gina’s pussy from the bottom up, stopping to suck her clit. As he sucked, he wiggled his tongue across her clit. She was writhing and moaning in pleasure. Now was the right time. He kept his tongue stimulating her clit and rubbed her asshole with his little finger. As Gina arched her back, Max gently pushed his little finger against her asshole. He got the tip in up to his fingernail bed and stopped.

Angel pushed the lever for the anal vibrator and felt it slowly slide into her asshole. She tried to suppress a moan as the sensations shot threw her like a tidal wave. She came immediately. She couldn’t stop the wave that flooded over her as she saw Max go deeper into Gina’s lovely little ass. He had half of his finger in her hot little poop shoot now. She could hear Gina’s moans now. She got louder as Max sucked her clit and wiggled his finger in her ass. Gina’s ass was bouncing up and down on the bed now and her head was flailing from side to side.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she screamed.

“That’s my girl,” growled Max as he took his mouth off Gina’s clit.

“I’m gonna cum!”

“That’s what I’ve been waiting for,” said Max as he wiggled his finger around in Gina’s asshole. He brought Gina to her climax with just a finger in her ass.

Angel’s orgasm subsided and she stopped the vibrators without removing them from her holes. Both holes were still pulsating and she liked the feeling of something up each hole.

Max gentle pushed his finger down toward the bed and slid it out of Gina’s asshole.

“How was that,” he asked her with a smile.

“That was the most amazing orgasm that I have ever had. I can’t believe I let you finger my ass,” she replied gasping for breath.

Max reached for another bottle of lubrication and rubbed it on his cock. It was still rock hard and he needed to blow his load. He started stroking his cock with his left hand as he rubbed Gina’s breast.

“Yeah, but it felt good didn’t it?”

“Oh my God, you have no idea.”

“Oh yes I do,” said Max. He let his cock lay on his stomach.

Gina turned to him with a puzzled look on her face.

“Relax, hun. Just fingers and anal plugs, no cocks. I’m not gay,” he replied. He spread his legs and rubbed from the tip of his cock all the way down to his balls. There was just enough lubrication for him to rub his asshole. As his finger rubbed his asshole, Gina smiled at him and took his cock in her hand. She moved his hand away from his asshole and stroked him as she climbed between his legs. Her mouth closed over the head of his cock and slid all the way down. She massaged Max’s asshole with her index finger as she sucked his cock. She was surprised at how easily her finger slid into his asshole. She thought that she would be disgusted by doing this. But, it really turned her on. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock as her finger went deeper into his asshole. Max grunted and groaned and rocked his ass back and forth. She wiggled her finger back and forth just as he had done to her. Each time Gina’s mouth slid to the tip of his dick she sucked harder on the head and then slid his cock down her throat again. Max was ready to cum.

“Stop,” he said. I want to fuck you.

Gina stopped sucking his cock and slowly slid her finger out of his ass.

“Roll over,” he demanded.

“No, Max, I can’t take that thing up my ass,” she said, her voice trembling.

“I’m not gonna fuck you up the ass with this thing, yet. I want to fuck you from behind, hurry.”

Gina got on her hands and knees and looked back at Max. She couldn’t wait to feel his hard cock in her pussy. Max straddled her legs and aimed his cock at her pussy. With one hand on her lower back, he rammed his cock into her wet pussy.

“Oh,” screamed Gina. “Yeah, baby, fuck me hard.”

Max couldn’t talk. All he could do was moan. He plunged his cock into her hot little pussy harder and harder until her pussy muscles clenched his cock. Sensations shot through him as he blew his load deep into her fiery snatch. He collapsed on top of her and rolled to his side holding Gina in front of him. Meanwhile, Angel removed the vibrators from her holes, got dressed and snuck out.

Published 
Written by EmmaRussell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments