Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shared

"Surprises for the lady."

43
26 Comments 26
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I dressed carefully in a skintight black skirt which rides high and tight across my upper thighs and ass. Then a soft pink conservative button-up blouse, a little tight so the space between the top two buttons gapes open slightly. I have chosen my lingerie with the same careful attention, A lightweight shelf bra which showcases my ample breasts and black silk nylons supported by pink and black garters which highlight my shapely legs. The panties I leave at home as I am instructed to give him unobstructed access.

A quick look in the mirror confirms my makeup is expertly done, hair pulled up, a few curly strands escaping to frame my face and neck. By the front door, a pair of black, strappy, five-inch stilettos completes my preparations.

The drive is short, but at least gives me a few moments to go over the plan in my head which now has my stomach in knots. I am excited, but also nervous, even though we had taken every conceivable scenario into account, but it was possible that we missed something, actually, it was quite probable. I did not want to get caught. How would I explain it? It would be so very embarrassing.

I pull into the parking lot taking a space a bit away from the entrance. I check the mirror once more, and carefully I lock the car. My heels tap out a steady rhythm, heart beating faster. By the time I pull open the door, my face is flushed and my breathing rapid. My hands shake nervously as I curl a wisp of hair behind my ear. Suddenly a hand reaches out, pulling me into a small space that during the day operates as a coat check.

“Are you okay?” You whisper against my ear .

“Well, not if you are going to scare the shit out of me like that.”

“You don't need to do this, it was only a thought. I should have never opened my mouth.”

“No! I want to, please just give me a moment. It was my idea to actually do this because it excites me as much as it does you.”

“Okay, but anytime you want to stop, give me the sign.”

Once inside, I take a moment to scan the bar. It too has been chosen carefully. The piano plays soft jazz as the lone bartender restocks while topping up the occasional businessperson's scotch. At this time in the evening only a few professionals are here, most are already home and some are still at their desks determined to achieve some lofty goal.

I take a moment as I enter, scanning the area. Two men sit at a table talking over some deal of some kind. Another three sit at lone tables nursing whatever spirit eases the stresses of a businessman's day and two more sit at the bar. Expeditiously looking them over, I pick the one on the right and ease my way toward him. There is no particular logic to the choice, the only reason I later discern, came down to blue or black suits. The black suit on the right winning out because of the 'bet on black' phrase which leapt to my mind at that moment.

I leave a seat open between us and slide into the next barstool, waving at the bartender.

“Bourbon please, on the top shelf. Michter’s.”

“That's an expensive bottle of Bourbon, they may not have it here.”

“They will,” I nod, indicating the bartender returning with my drink.

“How did you know?”

“Well, my daddy works in that building in front of the bar. He only drinks twenty-year-old Michter's Bourbon so…do you want one?“

“I’m not sure who daddy is but drinking his Bourbon with his little girl might not be the best way to make his acquaintance.”

“Daddy doesn't have a thing to do with who I choose to drink with.”

“Sounds like you might be a bit angry with daddy?”

“Well,” I slide over to the empty chair, "he manages, with alarming frequency to piss me off, but enough about my boring old daddy. How about you? I am sure you will be much more interesting.”

“Not much to tell, the name's Brice and I have a Masters in Business Analytics. I work with companies to predict future trends in a wide variety of areas. I live alone after seven years in a long time relationship. How about you? Is there some lucky guy waiting for you to get home?”

“No one's waiting for me. I’m Candice.”

For almost thirty minutes our conversation continues from there with the usual banter and light flirting, with me leaning in and touching him on his arm. He touches me as often as he politely can. It is obvious he is interested.

“Can you believe we have only been talking for thirty minutes or so and I feel like we’ve known each other for years?”

I sense someone slip into the chair beside me. A warm arm slides around my waist, lips against the shell of my ear whispering, “Spread your legs.”

I immodestly comply. While my gorgeous stranger sits taller and listens.

“Wider,” the newcomer whispers.

He stretches his hand out towards my friend,

“Hi, my name is Mac, I see you have met my beautiful, but naughty wife Candice.”

“Name's Brice, Yes, we have met,” he deadpans, not quite sure the status of the situation.

“Candice, have you been trying to pick up this lucky guy?”

I nod my head knowing I am not to speak. At this point, it is all up to Mac.

“Seems to me that my wife has been offering you something sweet to sample, and I for one think you should take her up on it, Brice.”

Mac reaches down between my legs, swiping his fingers into my wet pussy.

“She's turned on by you, she's dripping wet. Why don't you check and see Brice.”

Looking around, Brice has creases on his brow as he seems to be thinking it over. He doesn't say anything as he slides his hand up the inside of my leg. When he reaches the lips of my pussy he swipes from front to back wetting the tips of his fingers plunging them inside me, caressing the inner walls of my pussy. All the while he watches me with those striking blue eyes.

“So, what were you planning to do? Were you going to fuck me? Or play with me here and drop me?” Brice whispers angrily.

“She wasn’t going to do anything but be of service. The plan was to ask you back to our room. I am going to watch and let you fuck her.”

"If I get to fuck her, anything goes.”

“As long as you treat her with respect, yes. Here's the key card, it's room two twenty-eight.”

I pull my skirt down as well as I can and we leave the bar, giving Brice the chance to decide what he wants to do. We make our way silently to the room as the door closes I turn to you.

“You think he will come?” I ask.

“He will come, go freshen up if you want,” Mac pats me on the ass as I leave the room.

My overnight bag is out with a supply of condoms by the bed. I pull the comforter back and run my hand over the luxurious sheets. A vase of roses is on the dresser opposite the bed and a chair has been moved to give good visual access to the bed. I visit the restroom, touching up my makeup and using the facilities. I hear low voices coming from the other room, but choose to take my time. Nervous anxiety has my hands trembling as I pace the room. I will my hands to remain still and with one last look in the mirror, I finally walk into the bedroom.

The men are standing at the end of the bed. Brice has removed his jacket, it lies across the back of the chair and he is slowly removing his tie. They see me at the same time, Mac holds his hand out to me bringing me into the warmth of his arms.

“Brice knows that I am excited to share you with him. I will not be talking during your time with him but I reserve the right to stop this if you or I become uncomfortable.” Mac kisses me softly, nibbling on my lower lip, saying, “go to him, sweetheart.”

I make my way to the bed where Brice sits, having watched the interaction between me and my husband.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

A quick glance down and I notice how hard his cock is. I wonder momentarily, is it the sharing or watching the interaction with my husband that has you hard? Going on instinct alone, I kneel between his legs my hands rest above his knee. Brice leans down and kisses me, softly at first but scorching within a few seconds. Fisting my hair in both hands, tilting my head back, drinking at my lips, our tongues tangle as we explore each other's mouths.

With a heaving chest, I break the kiss, saying, “hold on, I can't catch my breath.”

“Yes, you can.” Brice stands, bringing me to my feet as well. He steps back and his eyes roam my body from my eyes down slowly. “Undress,” he says.

My vision narrows, my heart starts fluttering in my chest I breathe in deeply. Keeping my eyes on his I start slowly unbuttoning my blouse, pulling it from the short little skirt. Shrugging my shoulders I let the fabric slide to my forearms where it pauses before fluttering to the ground. Without a moment's hesitation, I unbutton and unzip my skirt letting it fall to the floor as well. Stepping out of the tangled clothes I take one step towards him, reaching up to pull the tie from my hair and shaking the silky strands free. Reaching back, I unsnap my bra holding the cups to my chest I let the straps fall from my shoulders. I pause, slightly nervous to remove the last remaining shield of my modesty, he holds out his hand. This is it, I let the bra flutter from my body.

He pulls me into his arms, kissing me angrily. Running his hands up and down my body. It takes only seconds before I return the kiss. I feast on his lips, tongue, and teeth. We fully explore, licking nibbling sucking, grinding. It is raw, carnal, and smoking hot.

Brice tosses me on the bed and is half on top of me in moments.

“You have been in charge of this from the beginning. That stops this moment, no more games. I am taking charge. I’ve told your husband he can watch but he will remain silent. You are not to look at him unless I tell you. Your attention will be on me.”

By the time he finished speaking, my nipples were pebbled and moisture had accumulated between my legs. All I could do was nod my head at him. He kept his leg over mine and slowly explored my body.

I make a move to touch him, but he grabs my hand and places it by my side, resuming his explorations. With the tips of his fingers, he traces along my arms, across my breast, down my stomach. He reaches the apex of my thighs pulling them open using his knee. He continues to trail his fingers up my leg finally reaching my pussy. He parts my outer lips and slides a slender finger from back to front barely grazing my needy clit which he circles over and over till I am nearly out of my mind. By the time, he finally touches that tight bundle of nerves I am ready to go off like a rocket. I clutch the comforter in both fists my breathing coming in short pants.

“Please let me touch you,” I beg through gritted teeth.

“No, you had your turn to tease. Now it's mine.”

He kneels on the bed, his cock at my mouth, tapping me on the cheek with the mushroomed head. I open my mouth eager for a taste of the pearly drops glistening on the tip. My tongue snakes out swiping across the tip as I flick them away he shoves his cock deep in my throat, the suddenness of the action making me slightly gag. I suppress the reflex and suck his cock deep into my throat. Swallowing around the tip, my throat muscle massaging the organ.

I feel the hard muscles in his legs tighten, muscles quivering, grabbing the globes of his ass and digging my nails into the tender skin. Pulling close, sending his cock deep into my throat. I’m getting to him and it spurs me on. sucking him deeper as he attempts to remove the root from my grasp. He will finish as he started. He doesn't last long, his hot semen hits my tongue. I swallow, massaging every drop from his hard as steel cock.

I fall back against the mattress, not hard enough to hurt but harder than I think he intended.

“Go fuck your husband. I want you and him to give me a show.”

The rough treatment has unleashed a tigress. I prowl to the chair where my husband sits, pulling him to his feet by the tie he had loosened.

“Get undressed and fuck me. I need your cock.”

I lie back on the bed, spreading my legs as Brice takes the seat opposite Mac who is shucking off his clothes as quickly as possible.

Both sets of eyes zero in on my core, watching my finger flicking my clit. My other hand rolls and pulls the hard berries that are my nipples. I keep my eyes on my husband's body as he removes the last of his clothes. He rushes to the bed kneeling between my parted thighs, grabbing one in each hand, he parts them as far as he can.

Burying his face into my sex using his tongue he swipes from back to front, the tip of his tongue dipping into my sex. He swirls his tongue around my clit then flicks it with his tongue. He repeats that action again and again although never long enough. He adds two fingers palm up, crooking the inside me and stroking my G-spot. He knows my body too well and keeps me on the edge. The muscles below my waist are trembling beyond my ability to control, my head on the pillow thrashing back and forth, my breath coming in short pants. Please, I beg over and over, please let me cum. A voice from across the room answers.

“No, don’t let her cum yet.”

I look up, watching him stroke his cock. “Come here and fuck me," I whisper.

My husband's eyes zero in as Brice kneels between my legs, his eyes on mine. He rubs his cock against my core wetting the tip with my juices, each touch sending zinging sensations to my overstimulated clit. Again and again, he strokes me as I toss my head back and forth, clutching the bulky comforter in my fists.

“Please stop I can't take anymore,” I glance at my husband and back at Brice, “please.”

Brice must have read my desperation because he leans down, face to face with me.

“Who has the control now?”

I turn my head away from him, he strokes his cock again over my clit swirling around and around.

“Okay, okay, you are in control.”

“Who has the power now?” Brice demands.

“You do! You have all the power.”

He thrusts his cock in me, fucking deeply and hard giving me all that I want. My husband watches, rubbing his cock as he watches Brice’s cock plunge into my pussy over and over. I'm desperate to reach that pinnacle I’ve been denied, but he has started holding himself on the edge stroking my pussy but not hard enough, not deep enough. He is denying me again. Tears of flustration flow from my eyes.

“Take it a bit further, it will be worth it, I promise,” I beg.

He replies, “Mac, let her suck your cock.”

I fail to see how this is going to help but eagerly suck my husband deep, hollowing out my cheeks he strokes my mouth while Brice continues fucking me. I groan as Mac slips his hand between us, picks up the pace again and pinches my clit hard. The quivering in my leg,s stomach and back are violent. I can't catch my breath as an incredible orgasm racks my body, appearing at that moment as if it will go on forever.

Brice kisses me softly, "I had fun, thanks for picking me."

Wrapped safely in the arms of my husband as he whispers sweet words softly in my ear. Brice comes out from the restroom fully clothed. Wordlessly, he winks at me, shakes Mac's hand and walks straight out the door.

“I know what I want for my birthday,” I whisper as my eyes close.

Published 
Written by charity69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments