Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing my Girlfriend

12
3 Comments 3
61.1k Views 61.1k
641 words 641 words
Famous Story

I sat just inches away from the my Girlfriend fucking on the bed.
I studied her face as she was being fucked from behind.

Her eyes half closed and at times rolled back in total enjoyment.
From time to time our eyes would meet and we would hold each other’s
stare, until she would break off as result of the pounding her pussy was getting.

She’d bite her lower lip in ecstasy.

Even though my cock throbbed, I didnt want to be a participant.
I wanted to watch, only to watch there wonderful fucking .
I wanted this to last for as long as she could take it.
To see her fucked like never before and to watch the changes in her facial expressions as he makes her cum.

What i was seeing right infront of me was raw unrestricted pure raw lust .
I watched as each thrust of his cock deep inside her pussy, would make a
moan would escape from her pleasured face.
She making a grab for my cock, not saying anything but making her desire understood. Yet, I remained fully dressed; and just barely in control.

The look upon her face is what my eyes were riveted on, her eyes and the look on
her face show only pure unrestained pleasure and her need to be fucked.

You want to be fucked now dont you ? i asked “oh god yes” she replied.
yes wot ? “yes i want to be fucked so bad” she said

She reached behind her and helped him guide his thick shaft deep back inside
her hungry wet pussy. He pushed his thumb into her arsehole and was pushing it in and out, as he fucked her pussy, causing her to arch her back in pleasure.

And yet again, she reached out for my crotch. This time I allowed her to
stroke my cock through my pants. Even drawing it nearer to her ,
where upon she licked the tip wiith her tongue; “No.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

Dont” I said I just want to watch, and enjoy you fucking ! to watch you being wonderfully fucked” i said as I moved back away from her reach.


I could hear his balls slapping against her arse as he plunged his thick cock inside her. The pace quickening; the strokes becoming harder and harder. He held her hips and drew her closer to him.

My eyes delighted at the sight of his thick hard cock pounding and stretching
her wet pussy , her moans of pleasure were music to my ears , her eyes full of
lust , she is nearing orgasam , she reaches out and i hold her hand .
“Watch me , yes watch me cum ahh ahhh yes yes , i am cumming ooooh
aaaaaaaaaah yes ye mmmaaaaah”.

I felt her cum , and I saw that look upon her face as she is over come by the biggest and best orgasam she has ever had.


I could not hold it any longer. I let her unzip my pants, and free my cock so I could wank myself off, as I carefully studied her face closely.

As she came, she bore down on his cock. Apparently, this too was too much
for her new found lover, and he groaned as he came inside her. She bucked her
arse backwards into him, while i still pounded my swollen cock with my hand.

This sight was too much for me too, and I stood up and came all over her face.
We all laid there exhausted. The room smelling of cum and lust.

I had just watched the most wonderful pleasurable sight, the girl I love, being pleasured, and her pleasure giving me such pleasure . Watching her being fucked and to see the pure pleasure in her eyes was amazing.

It is the most erotic , exciting time , and I am sure we will repeat this again

Published 
Written by eroticwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments