Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping Trip Part I

"Shopping Trip"

3
0 Comments 0
12.8k Views 12.8k
886 words 886 words

I was looking in the mirrors in the dressing room and thinking the dress looked pretty good on me. I was so thrilled when I saw it hanging on one of those mannequins and made a beeline to the rack where they were hanging. Shuffling through all the dresses glancing at the tags attached, the largest size I could find was a 16 and I thought, no way in hell are these hips of mine going to be able to fit in the dress. What a surprise! It does fit…and nicely. One of those cute halter style dresses to accentuate my better assets, with a belted waist giving it a very 50’s look. Perfect with the peep-toe black patent fuck-me-pumps I just bought at another department store.

That’s strange. I heard rustling sounds and intermittent grunts and moans next door. What the hell? The walls of the dressing room were shaking and I heard slamming sounds as if someone was being thrown against it. I quietly put my ear to the shared wall to listen. My curiosity now piqued, I opened my dressing room door and inched towards the room next to me tiptoeing in bare feet. I tried to see through the slats but couldn’t get a good visual so I boldly bent all the way down to peer underneath. Good thing this was one of those dressing rooms where the door only went to about ¾ of the way down to the floor so there was a huge gap between the bottom of the door and the floor itself. I could definitely see it was a man and woman engaging in some pretty steamy activity. I was embarrassed being such a voyeur but also turned-on beyond belief. Wow, how hot was this watching these two go at it. I didn’t want to stay in a bent over position because it wasn’t comfortable and I didn’t want to leave the show. With as little noise as possible, I laid down right outside and could now get the ideal view; I felt like a boy under the stairs or bleachers looking under all the girl’s dresses.

My eyes were glued to the couple. The guy had the girl pinned against the wall with his body. He was pretty tall, maybe 6 feet or a bit more, and wearing jeans, black boots, and a black tee shirt which outlined his finely built physique. The girl was petite and very cute with her long blond hair and gorgeous tan standing in black heels. The bikini straps of her pink tank top were halfway off her shoulders and her perfectly round tits were exposed as the tank top was pushed under her breasts and bunched up around her waist.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

Her nipples like tiny mountain peaks. His left hand was gripping her throat while his hips pushed into her body making her immobile; his noticeable erection hard against her soft body. His other hand was snaking up her inner thigh under her tiny black skirt. She wasn’t wearing any underwear and I could see she was shaved; glistening with arousal as he plunged his fingers in her hot pussy. She gasped. There he was pumping them in and out of her wet cunt telling her what a fucking slut she was as she was trying to thrust her hips, with little success, into his hand to have him penetrate deeper. His mouth was right next to her ear and I heard him say, “cum bitch, cum for me now.” And with that, she tried to buck against him, her body shuddering, and then moaning softly so not to alert the store personnel, as her orgasm took hold. My clit clenched and I could feel the familiar tingles of excitement and a sudden gush of silky liquid coat my thong panties from seeing her cum all over his hand.

Watching them, and the naughty thrill that I was on a dressing room floor and could at any moment get caught in the act was too tempting to resist, I couldn’t deny the urge to touch myself and relieve the growing need to climax. I laid there on the floor with my legs bent, wide apart, and I eased my dress up around my upper thighs. My eyes never left the couple as she rode the orgasmic waves. My hand inched down my body and I felt my needy pussy. Slowly I began rubbing circles with two fingers on my hungry cunt directly over my lacy thong for added friction. That wasn’t enough, I pushed my thong aside, separated my pussy lips and pressed my fingers directly on my clit and increased the rhythm faster and faster so I could cum. When he shoved his fingers in her mouth so she could suck them clean and taste her own musky juices, it fueled my orgasm. Covered in my sticky slickness; my back arching off the floor, eyes closed, I plunged my fingers inside my hot channel and rode the crescendo of a massive climatic wave slamming into my body. I was writhing on the floor, moaning, and feeling ripple upon ripple pulsating like an ocean current when floating out to sea. Drowning in my own pleasure, I didn’t hear the dressing room door open.

Published 
Written by sarahld30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors