Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sports Day

"A woman that I never thought cared about sex."

13
2 Comments 2
14.6k Views 14.6k
7.6k words 7.6k words
“Hi Bob, are you leaving?” Josh asked me.

I replied, “Yeah, I’m not playing that well tonight. So I’ll just go home.”

I belong to a sports club and every week we get together to various different sporting games. There are quite a few members around thirty or so. Families come along as well as just singles, all friends here.

Josh is the son of Alex. Alex is in her late forties and divorced. She has shoulder length blond hair and is a very pretty looking woman with a very nice figure. Not athletic, but a fit body, a nice womanly body, which I wouldn’t say no to. I just wish she would say yes, and I’d be in there without a doubt.

I have tried to ask Alex out a few times, but she always made an excuse.

Josh looked glum as he asked, “Mum left her purse with me, but I’m going back to my dad’s tonight. He’s picking me up after this. Can you please get this to her? She’s playing darts in the local tonight.”

I didn’t mind dropping past the pub and giving Alex her purse, so agreed, “Yes, okay.”

It was about nine o’clock when I got to the pub. I was just about to get out of my car when I saw Alex come out the door with a man. I was curious as to who this man was, so I shut the door and was pretty sure they had not seen me. As I watched them, they both got into Alex’s car. I knew her car from when she comes to the sports centre sometimes.

The man with Alex was a black man, looked young, early twenties, a bit stocky. The thing that stood out was his colour, he was very black, very, very, black.

At first I thought that Alex may just be giving this man a lift home. I don’t know what got into me, but I thought I would follow. I knew where Alex lived. It was a secluded cottage in the country, about ten minutes away. And that’s the way they seemed to be going.

If I followed she would see me. And as I was pretty sure that’s where they were going, I fell back to make sure she did not see me or my car, she knew my car too.

I saw them in the distance as they pulled up and got out of the car and both went into Alex’s place. I parked a distance away, but could still see clearly.

I got out and made my way to her cottage. I got to a window to the side of the cottage, where I saw the black man just coming into the room. The window was on a security latch which allowed the window to be slightly open. I could hear Alex’s voice say to the man, “I’ll put this where I told Jack it would be.”

Alex walked out the room, and then I heard the front door open. I could not see what she was doing, but then just seconds later she closed the door.

Alex walked back into the room and asked the man, “Tom, you want a drink?”

The man, Tom apparently, took off his jacket, shirt and kicked off his shoes, and answered Alex, “Na, let’s just do it.”

Alex went up to Tom placed her hand on his chest and said, “I’ll be just a minute,” and kissed him on the lips.

She walked out of the room, and Tom shouted out, “Shall I close the curtains?”

I thought, ‘shit,’ just then Alex’s voice came through, “When have you ever drawn the curtains? Closest neighbours are quarter mile away.”

Tom walked back to a large sofa and took his jeans off and threw them towards his other stuff. He was now just in his boxers, as he sat on the sofa.

It was about a minute, when Tom got up and walked to his clothes and got his phone, then walked back to the sofa.

He was on his phone, texting or something, as he shouted out, “Alex, come on?”

I heard Alex’s voice through the door, “Yeah, yeah, I’m coming.”

Then Alex a few seconds later walked through the door in a pink see through nighty. When I say see through, well she may as well not have had it on. She had a small bag of some sort which she placed onto a small table besides the sofa.

She walked up to Tom, and Tom threw his phone towards his clothes and stood up in front of Alex.

They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. They kissed for a while, my cock was getting hard. Their kissing got more passionate, and Alex’s hands went down to Tom’s ass. She squeezed it and pulled it into her.

They broke off the kiss, and Alex dropped to her knees, as she was going down she pulled his boxers down, and Tom stepped out, and Alex threw them to one side.

I wasn’t sure why but his cock was limp, and dangling down. Mine was frigin' rock hard at this stage.

His cock was not that long, same as mine I thought, about seven inches, but it looked thick.

Alex pushed Tom down onto the sofa, and started to stroke him to life. She took him into her mouth and sucked on him.

Five minutes in, and Tom said, “Just a minute,” grabbed Alex’s head and pulled her off.

It was here I got a better look at his cock, absolutely black, now a little longer, nine inches, but fuckin' thick, well thick, like my wrist.

He got up and walked over to his jacket, got something out of a pocket and something else from another pocket and walked back over to the sofa. His cock stood proud, wagging in front of him.

He sat back down, and Alex immediately took his tool back into her eager mouth.

It was then I realised what he had gone to get from his pockets. He lit up a cigar, sat back and Alex kept blowing him off.

He seemed to be just chilled out, head thrown back puffing out smoke from his lips. It was like this is what he does as a matter of course, nothing special, being blown while he blew on a cigar.

My cock was straining, I had to take it out, and started slowly wanking it off.

Alex was stroking him off with the cock-head in her mouth. She seemed to be doing a great job, when Tom said, “Come on Alex, get going, come on?”

Alex looked up towards Tom, took his cock out gave it a kiss and let it go, then reached out to the small bag she had brought in. Opened it and took something out.

She turned back towards Tom and took hold of his cock; I thought she was placing a condom onto him. But it wasn’t a condom, it was a cock ring, she held the cock-head and rolled the ring down with the other hand.

She looked at Tom, and Tom winked and said, “Okay Alex, just do it!”

Alex held his cock with her left hand at the base where the cock ring was, and then with the right hand slapped his cock real hard, I could hear clearly the smack, fuck it must have hurt, and I almost closed my eyes in pain.

Tom looked down to Alex, and smiled, no reaction of pain on his face at all. He nodded, and Alex slapped him again, this one seemed even harder. It was really loud. She continued with another five or six slaps, changed hands, then slapping him again. It was like beating a wooden stick.

Tom’s face didn’t flinch, as he puffed on his cigar, he egged Alex on, “Come on bitch don’t tickle it slap it, slap it hard bitch.”

She then spat onto his cock stroked it and started blowing him off again. She reached back into her bag and took out what I can only describe as a flat paddle, narrow, about three or four inches wide, and about six inches long and then the handle.

She didn’t hold his cock this time. His cock stood up and out, Alex took the paddle softly rubbed it up and down alongside his cock then withdrew it a couple of feet, and whacked his cock. Fucking hell, this man is not real. He just puffed away as his cock hit his thigh and sprung back up. Alex changed the paddle to her other hand and hit him again, the other side. She kept swapping hands and swatting his cock.

She slapped it from underneath as well as from the sides. After a couple of minutes and a great deal of whacking, she grabbed Tom’s arm, indicating to him to stand up.

His cock was just upright from horizontal as he stood. And Alex gave his cock a kiss, and licked it along the top. She stood back, rubbed the paddle along the top of his cock, where she had just licked it and then smacked it. It went down and sprung back up, and as it sprung back up, Alex smacked it on the bottom. His cock hit his stomach and bounced back down to its horizontal position.

Holy shit, my eyes were in tears from just watching, my cock was raging, and I, almost about to cum.

Alex kept kissing, licking and smacking Tom’s cock, from all sides, top, bottom, left and right, occasionally she would drop to her knees and deep throated him.

When Alex went down and throated him in on the third occasion, Tom grabbed her head and face fucked her for a couple of minutes.

Then Tom let her head go and said, “Okay, turn round.”

Alex placed the paddle onto the table, went over to the sofa, put both her knees on the sofa and took off her nighty, then pointed her ass out towards Tom.

Tom pushed his cock down with his thumb so that it was totally horizontal. Then stepped forward and straight into Alex, where Alex gave out a moan and pushed back onto Tom. He drove in all the way, stopped embedded in her pussy, and rubbed his hands all over Alex’s back. His movements brought his hands to Alex’s ass. He grabbed her ass then withdrew and started to slow fuck.

Alex was moaning with her head down, both hands clenched the back of the sofa.

I could see when Tom withdrew, his cock glistened with what must have been Alex’s pussy juices.

Tom kept fucking in slow, deep penetrative strokes, never speeded up at all. Then all of a sudden as I watched the cock action, I heard Alex, “Ahh, yes, that’s it , ahh.” She must have had an orgasm.

Tom didn’t stop; he just kept going, like he knew that’s what Alex wanted.

Just then I saw a bright light and a car pulled up to the cottage. I couldn’t see who it was, and they couldn’t see me round the corner. The car turned off and the lights went out. Whoever it was got out and I heard the door slam shut and the beeps of the car alarm. I kept looking in that direction just in case they came round this way.

My heart thumped, as I tried to control my breathing to slow, shallow breaths.

When I was sure they would not come round this side, I slowly looked back through the window, in my corner position.

There was Alex being fucked doggy style by Tom. Alex had her hands on the back of the sofa, and Tom had his hands on Alex’s ass, his cigar still in his mouth.

Then in through the door walked in another black man, must have been the man I heard just a minute ago. Alex looked up at him, “Hi Jack, you found the key then.”

Jack nodded, “Yeah.”

This man, Jack, was not as dark as Tom, but was taller and slimmer, also early twenties. He took his tee shirt off, and Tom spoke to him, “Is Fred coming?”

Jack, without looking up, just kept stripping and said, “Nah, he can’t make it today.”

Tom kept fucking Alex, as she looked towards Jack, “Never mind, you two will be fine for today after last week’s session.”

As Jack walked around to Alex, he said, “Alex, I can’t stay long tonight. Have to be elsewhere soon.”

Alex looked back over her shoulder to Jack, and said, “As long as you can give me what I want now that you’re here.”

Jack walked round to in front of Alex. Alex reached out with her hand and grabbed Jack’s cock.

Now this cock was long, not as thick as Tom's. It was still flaccid, so I could not tell exactly how long he was, yet.

Alex started kissing and licking Jack’s cock, she took him into her mouth and sucked.

She then said to Jack, “Someone needs a bit of encouragement.”

Both Tom and Jack greeted each other by punching their fists together, Jack asked, “Cool man, you alright bro?”

Tom replied, “Yeah man, all’s nice here init. Alex is the best.”

Tom stopped as he came out of Alex. He didn’t fully withdraw his cock; he took one hand off of Alex’s ass and took his cigar out of his mouth. He looked down and dribbled some spit onto his cock, then plunged back into Alex.

Jack remarked, “Great session last week, loved Alex, she’s one cool bitch.”

Then Tom spoke again, “Yeah, Alex is one hot mamma, we’ve been bangin' for a few months now.”

Alex butted in, “Hey guys, I am here, can we just do what you came to do?”

It was an amazing sight, as I watched this black cock going into a white pussy, her pussy lips clung onto his extra wide cock as he withdrew and rolled into her as he plunged in. There was no mad, fast fucking, just slow deep plunges.

Alex had been blowing Jack off for about five minutes now, and I could see he was hard when Alex took his cock out, held it in her hand and her head went down and rested her forehead onto the back of the sofa, as she had another orgasm, “Ahh, that’s nice Tom, you never disappoint me, ahh.”

As Alex had hold of Jack’s cock, I could then tell, fucking hell' he was a big fucker, how did Alex get that in her mouth? He must have been ten inches, bastard, but not thick like Tom’s.

Alex kissed his cock-head and licked it like a lolly pop. She looked back round towards Tom and winked.

Tom let go of Alex’s ass and stepped back. Alex still held Jack’s cock, and guided him round to the front of the sofa. Alex stood up and let Tom sit down, then placed a hand on his chest and pushed him down to make him lay down on the sofa.

She reached back into her little bag and took out a bottle of something, dribbled it onto Jack’s cock and stroked it. She then poured some onto the palm of her hand and looked like she rubbed it onto her ass.

Tom was flat on his back with his cock pointing straight up, and Alex straddled him, looked like she took him all in and then lay on top of him. Jack got up behind Alex, took his cock in one hand and pointed it to Alex’s ass, rubbed his cock-head in-between Alex’s ass cheeks, up and down a few times as Alex’s eyes closed. He pushed in slowly, and in one push he was half in, five or six inches.

They all fucked like that for what seemed like ages, where Alex had at least another two orgasms.

Alex moaned in pleasure, as Tom and Jack smiled to each other and fucked in slow deliberate strokes.

Alex’s head was rested sideways onto Tom’s chest, facing in my direction. I almost thought she could see me from the way she opened her eyes and smiled, I was hoping she couldn’t.

They all carried on fucking as I was wanking myself off.

Jack got most of his cock into Alex’s ass hole, from what I could see he was just two or three inches shy of full insertion.

Jack pulled out, slapped Alex on the ass, not hard, and stood. Alex kissed Tom on the lips and got off. Tom stood up and Alex sat on the sofa now with Tom and Jack both in front of her. She took hold of both their cocks and stroked them. She rubbed their cock-heads together and sucked off one after the other.

Tom reached over to the table and lit up another cigar. It looked like Jack did not smoke as he was not offered anything by Tom. I supposed they must know each other.

Alex took both cocks into her mouth, just the cock-heads, as she stroked off their shafts.

Then in turn she deep throated each cock, she could not get all of Jack’s in, but fucking hell, she got most of him in.

Alex said, “Jack, sit down.”

Then she turned her back and sat down onto Jack, taking in Jack’s cock, doggy style. Then reached over to Tom, grabbed his cock and pulled him closer. Tom stepped closer and Alex reached over to the table and got hold of the paddle.

These three seemed to carry on like they knew exactly what each other wanted. They seemed very comfortable around one another. And I think they must obviously have a foursome on a regular basis. Going by the earlier mention of a person called Fred.

Anyhow, as I mentioned Alex had mounted Jack in a seated doggy style, with her knees bent under her so she was slightly raised and let Jack do the fucking. Alex had the paddle in her hand and Tom pushed his hips forward so that his cock stuck out.

A hard slap to his cock from Alex echoed round the room. I could see Jack wince as he saw this too. It was clear that Jack did not like or want this paddle treatment which Tom seemed to lavish so much.

Then Jack picked up the pace and also drove deeper into Alex. Alex looked back to Jack and blew him a kiss. Turned round and wacked Tom’s cock again, changed hands and wacked him twice in quick succession. Tom stood there smiling at Alex, puffing on his cigar.

Jack moved his hands around Alex’s tits and cupped them, needing them and pinched her nipples. Alex turned round again to Jack, “Fuck Jack, you’re really in deep today.”

She turned back to Tom and put the paddle down, Tom stepped closer to Alex. She took hold of his cock and started blowing him off, stroking his thick shaft, with his cock-head in her mouth.

Then after a few minutes, she took Tom’s cock out, closed her eyes, dropped her head, “Ahh fuck, Jack, fuck, you rotten bastard.” She had cum again.

Jack kept fucking, deep thrusts, as he mauled her breasts.

Then Alex let Tom go and grabbed both of Jack’s wrists, pulling them off her and away, as she stood up on the sofa and then stepped down onto the floor, and said, “I want both cocks in my cunt.”

She lay down on the floor on her left side, and said, “Tom you first, round the back.”

Tom moved round and lay down behind Alex. Alex lifted her right leg and said, “Get in.”

I could see this even more clearly as they were closer to the window. Jack had already dropped to the floor, ready to get his cock in.

I was still wanking off, then, wow, seeing that fat cock in Alex, I blew my load. I had cum all over the wall under the window.

I looked back up, through my little corner, and saw Jack lining up his cock. I was wondering how he was going to get his in, cause Tom’s cock was filling Alex’s pussy with his oversized fuck stick.

Then Alex reached down between her thighs, put a couple of fingers either side and opened her pussy to expose a hole in the front.

“Okay Jack, get in.”

Jack looked down pointed his cock and pushed up, he got his cock-head in and Alex removed her fingers.

“Okay, guy’s you know how I like it.”

Obviously I had no idea, but these two youngsters obviously did know from their previous sessions, I presumed.

As Jack pushed up and in, Tom withdrew. So rather than both going in and out together, they were individually going in and out, and their cocks were rubbing against each other’s, so one cock was fully embedded into Alex’s pussy, as the other one was just out until the cock-head.

Alex moaned, “Oh, yes boys, fuck my pussy, fuck her well.”

She had her leg up across Tom’s thigh and one hand on his ass.

They both pistoled in and out, at a steady pace. It was amazing, after a while I could see white froth around both their cocks building up.

Alex kicked out her leg, “Ahh, fuck, I’m cumming boys, fuck.”

Her orgasm seemed to last for around thirty seconds.

Both men pumped her pussy deep, like separate pistons of an engine, and then Alex said, “Okay boys in unison now, fuck my cunt as if you were both one cock.”

Both Tom and Jack picked up the pace, like Alex had pressed a switch.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

They were going in deeper, much faster, both together.

Alex then commanded, she said, “Okay boys, do it!”

There was so much froth around their cocks, and all around Alex’s pussy.

As this persistent fucking was going on, Alex pushed Tom back slightly by the chest, making some room. Held her tit and said, “Bite this for your bitch?”

Tom bent his head down and started sucking on Alex’s tit. Alex pushed her tit even harder into Tom’s mouth.

“Ahh, yes, yes, boys, fuck yes.” Alex visibly shook as she went through another orgasm.

Then Jack announced, “I’m cumming.”

He then started to plunge faster, deeper, and the synchronisation between the two cocks was lost.

Jack stayed in deep, “Ahh,” came a cry from Alex, and again, “Ahh.”

Jack pulled out and back in deep, holding in, he must have released another load.

Tom, while all this was going on, just fucked away at his usual pace.

Jack released his fourth or fifth load then slipped out and rolled over onto his back.

The creamy white froth was all over Alex’s pussy and Jack’s cock.

Jack regaining his breath said, “I love that. That’s one of the best ways to cum. I liked it the last time and this time was much better. It’s fantastic to cum in a pussy while there’s another cock in there.”

Jack raised himself slightly, looked across to Tom and asked, “Hey man how was it for you?”

Tom pumped away into Alex, and remarked, “Dude it’s a bit slipperier in here now.”

Jack then asked Tom, “Your cock goin' to blow man?”

Alex answered before Tom could say anything, “It takes him a while. He can usually keep fucking well into the night.”

Tom flopped his head back to the floor, “Hey Alex, if you don’t mind, I may as well go. That is if you don’t need me anymore?”

Alex patted Jack on the chest, as it moved up and down, “Thanks for coming round Jack, we’re still going to be a little while here, so if you wanted to go...”

Jack turned his head to Alex and just nodded. Then got up and started to put his clothes on.

Tom still fucked Alex, as Alex turned round to Tom and said, “On your back, fat cock.”

Tom stopped pumping and Alex got up. I could see Tom’s cock clearly, fat, fucking fat, covered in this froth and the amazing way this was all covering his cock and balls. And at the base of his cock it was being strangled by the cock-ring.

Alex mounted Tom, cowgirl, and started to fuck Tom at a pace that Tom liked. Jack came round to both of them, and Alex looked up to Jack and they both kissed, which lasted for over thirty seconds.

Then both guy’s punched their fists together, “See you later bro.” Said Jack to Tom.

Alex said, “Can’t make next week, my son’s around. I’ll call to let you know when our next session is. And I hope you can stay longer then. And I think Fred can probably come then.”

Jack replied, “No problem mama.”

Jack walked away, I heard the front door open. So I looked over to make sure I was still hidden from his view. He closed the door and then I heard him start the car, I crouched down low as he drove past. I looked at my watch and it was one thirty. They had been in there fucking for about four hours. Jack had lasted an hour and a half.

I slowly got back up to my corner and continued watching as Alex was into another orgasm, “Ahh, yes, yes, yes,” as she bounced up and down on Tom.

I had lost count of how many orgasms Alex had had. And was pretty sure Tom was responsible for almost all of them.

Alex stood up, went over to the sofa and bent over the arm rest. Tom knew, like I knew what Alex wanted Tom to do. Tom first went over to the table and lit up another cigar then walked over to behind Alex, his cock waving around in front of him like a hot poker.

As Tom got into position, and moved his cock-head around Alex’s pussy, Alex turned around and said, “Stay away from my ass Tom. I’m not having you even try to get that in there, you big bastard.”

Tom was obviously frustrated and said, “Come on bitch, you let Jack and Fred in there.”

Alex stood up, facing Tom. Held his cock and said, “Tom look at this?” She held it at the base and waved it around, “It’s too big, it won’t fit. And I don’t want you to try either, okay?

Tom sounded very disappointed, “Okay bitch, okay.”

Then Alex continued, “Both Tom and Fred aren’t as wide as you are, they are big in length, which is different.”

Tom still sulked, “Fred has a bigger cock than Tom, and you let…”

Alex shot a hand upto Tom’s face and put a finger onto Tom’s lips, “Fred is bigger in length than Tom, neither of them are as fat as this.”

I wondered, shit, Tom was fuckin big, nine to ten inches. And Alex said that Fred was bigger than Tom. Fuck, just how big was he? I suppose I’ll never know.

Then Alex said, “Tom! Stop being a baby, you’re not going up there. Now I know what you want. Come round here?”

Alex still had a hold of Tom’s cock and pulled him to the front of the sofa. She reached over to the table and got hold of the paddle. I was still in shock that Tom still had a raging hard-on. With all that fucking and beating his cock had had.

Alex put the paddle on her lap, held his cock-head with one hand and with a finger, tugged on the cock-ring he had on.

“Shall I take this off?” looking at Tom.

Tom looked down to his cock and replied, “Yes, you can take it off if you like?”

Alex looked back down to Tom’s cock, “Your cocks grown too big. I’ll have to cut it off?”

Tom sounded even more frustrated, “Do what you want bitch?”

Alex without hesitation, took hold of the paddle, and I was sure to Tom’s (and my) surprise, she whacked Tom’s cock. And this time to my surprise, Tom flinched.

“Bitch!” Tom shouted across to Alex.

Alex rebutted, “Fucker!” As she whacked his cock again.

This time, Tom stuck his cock out towards Alex. As if he wanted to be whacked, and said, “Fuckin whore!”

And on cue, Alex whacked his cock again, and said, “Fuckin mother fuckin bastard!”

“Cock suckin bitch!” Tom shouted out.

Alex swapped hands and whacked again, Alex was about to strike again when Tom grabbed her by the wrist and stepped closer. Took hold of her head, and stuck his cock into her mouth. Alex threw the paddle to one side and grabbed his ass, and let Tom fuck her face.

He went deep and held his position for a few seconds before withdrawing, making Alex choke. He withdrew his cock and I could literally see ligaments trailing from her mouth to his cock.

Alex seemed to be in shock, and with her face red, said, “You fuckin' bastard mother fucking cunt. What do you think you’re doin'?”

Tom just looked down at her and stuck his cock back into her mouth. This time he stroked it in, about three strokes, in and out, then on the fourth stroke, he stayed buried, longer than before. Alex thrashed her hands towards Tom’s thighs, to push him away. But to no avail, then Tom withdrew for a second and rammed in again.

Tom was holding his ground, and I could see Alex trying to hunt for the paddle, that she had thrown down just seconds ago. She found it and wacked Tom on the hip, several times. Tom did not pay any attention to the beating. He withdrew in his own time, and Alex punched him with her fists, on his thighs, and then stomach, as she coughed and caught her breath back.

Tom stepped back, and said, “Bitch, I can see who your favourites are!”

Alex coughed and tried to get her breath back, rolled onto the floor and curled up into a ball.

Tom stepped over her and sat down on the sofa. Reached over to the table and grabbed another cigar. He puffed away, his cock still amazingly stiff as a tree trunk, and pointed up.

Alex slowly got up onto her knees, by placing her hands on Toms knees. She looked straight at Tom, her face was not so red, and said, “Bastard, you can get yourself off. I’m going to bed.”

She then stood up, and walked off out the door. I thought to myself, 'oh well that’s it then. I’m not staying here to watch him wank himself off.'

I was about to go when I thought I’d just go around to the other window to see what Alex was doing, if I could see in. I knew the layout of the cottage from when I had dropped Josh off a few weeks ago. I was asked in for a coffee by Alex as a thank you. I wished she let me fuck her as a thank you.

I walked slowly around to the other window. I trod softly, trying not to make any noise. I reached the window, this window had horizontal blinds which were slightly shut, but I could see through, if I got close enough. The room was not light brightly like the front room, but there was a light on, more than enough to make out what was what.

I saw Alex; she was standing just inside another door, her en-suite I presumed. She seemed to be wiping herself down, especially her pussy and stomach area. She threw the towel somewhere and walked to her bed. She lifted the bed sheet and got in.

I again thought the night was over, and was thinking of leaving. I had to walk past the first window to get back to my car, which was parked a distance away. As I ducked under the window I thought I’d peek in to see if he was wanking himself off. Not that I wanted to watch him doing it, but just to see if that was what he was doing.

I looked through and he wasn’t sitting on the sofa, I just caught his back leaving through the door. Where was he going I wondered, was he going to Alex. I was in two minds whether to go back to the bedroom window. It was really late, but curiosity got the better of me.

I went back, again trying to be as quite as a mouse. I made my way back to the bedroom window. I could not hear anything through this window as it was fully closed. And as my eyes adjusted to the dimmer light, it was clear enough to make out what was going on.

I looked through and saw Tom standing at the foot of the bed, cock standing to attention, and yes, I could defiantly see his cock. It was strange, as his cock was fat but then narrowed at the base where he had the cock-ring on.

Tom was saying something to Alex, Alex had just her head out from under the sheet, as she looked at Tom. The conversation, if it was a conversation went on for a couple of minutes. Then Alex’s arm came out from under the sheet and pointed to the door, as if indicating to him to get out.

Tom reacted to this by grabbing hold of the sheet and pulling it off of Alex. Then Tom got onto the bed, at Alex’s feet. He pushed them apart slightly to make room for him to further approach her. Alex did not seem to move at all, she put up her hands to her face and covered her eyes.

Tom, as he was getting further up by walking on his knees, his hands were on Alex’s legs, not resting on them, but just felt her as he moved up. He ran his fingers along her thighs, and got to her hips. He slapped both sides together a couple of times then one hand went lower, to her thigh. All of a sudden he lifted her thigh and flipped Alex over onto her front, Alex seemed not to resist.

Tom pulled Alex’s ass up, Alex again put up no resistance. Then he got closer, and with one knee he pushed Alex’s leg apart, lined his cock up and rammed his cock in, from the ease he went in, he must have been in her pussy. Alex grabbed a pillow and put it onto another one, then rested her head onto them. Tom fucked Alex doggy in his slow rhythmic style.

Although I could not hear anything, Alex’s reactions were all I needed to tell me, she was probably enjoying it. Her head was slowly moving from resting on her left side, to then her right. When she was on her right side, she was facing the window, and I could see her mouth open and gasp slow breaths. She would lick her lips, and occasionally bite on her bottom lip; her eyes opened and closed slowly.

Tom had his hands either side of her hips, as he kept his rampant cock machining in and out of Alex. Alex was pushing her ass to meet Tom’s thrusts. It wasn’t long before I was sure Alex was having another orgasm. She bit her lip, raised her head and thumped the pillow with her fist.

Tom slapped her ass lightly, and kept pumping. I looked down to my watch and saw it was now ten to three. I had been at this window for what must have been half an hour, fucking hell, does this man never cum?

I watched Alex go through two more orgasms. Tom pulled out and Alex turned around and took his cock into her mouth. This time Alex was in control of the cock in her mouth and not Tom.

She had his cock-head in her mouth and was furiously stroking his shaft. God, I wasn’t sure how he wasn’t cumming. My cock was back to life again in my pants, and I thought about taking it out again.

Alex let go of Tom's cock, and indicated to him to get onto his back. Alex got off the bed and walked into her en-suite, came back out and went to Tom’s cock. She did something, I couldn’t see that clearly, but I think she cut the cock-ring off.

She put things onto a bed side cabinet and got onto the bed. She was about to mount Tom when Tom slapped her ass and said something. Alex got off and walked out the room. I stayed where I was, and it wasn’t long before Alex came back. She lit a cigar in her mouth and passed it to Tom.

Alex remounted Tom reverse cowgirl style. And humped Tom while he smoked his cigar, Tom was laid back with the two pillows under him, pushed back against the head board. He did not move his hips at all; he puffed on his cigar while he let Alex do all the work.

I had my cock out again and wanked off, as I watched Alex go through another orgasm. She stopped fucking, with his cock deep in her, had her hands on his ankles. Her head was up high and shaking from side to side. This lasted for thirty to forty seconds. Alex then fell forward and Tom’s cock slipped out.

Tom puffed his cigar as Alex lay at his feet for a couple of minutes. Tom’s cock standing upright, thick, and proud, he still hadn’t cum.

Tom nudged Alex with his foot, and Alex got up, turned around and went over to Tom’s cock. She placed it between the palms of her hands and rubbed it, like she was trying to light a fire. She took his cock-head into her mouth and kept rubbing. This continued for a while. Fuck, why was he not cumming!

I was wanking and almost there. I could not take my eyes off of Alex. She did have a body I wanted to fuck for a long time, since having met her two years ago. She played a lot of sports and kept herself fit. But I suppose fucking all night long can keep someone fit in a sort of way, especially if they are fed by more than one cock, three for instance.

By that time, I was sure Alex fucked three men at a time, the three I had come to hear about anyway, Tom, Jack and Fred seemed to come to mind. Were there more? Fuck I didn’t know. All I knew was I wish I was one of them. But then I would only last a fraction of the time she was used to, I would be no good for her. I drowned my sorrows by wanking off under the window.

I looked back up, and Alex was still sucking and stroking that fat tool. Tom Puffed his cigar like he was never going to cum, letting Alex suck all she wanted. I could see Alex’s cheeks, she was sucking with some passion. Her cheeks would create deep dimples on the side of her face. Then her tongue would come out and licked his cock-head, and also along his entire length as well.

While Alex was down on his cock, Tom tapped Alex on the back of her head. Alex looked up, cock still in mouth. Tom said something, and also gestured with one hand to Alex to come up to him.

Alex not letting go of his cock, spun her body round and offered her pussy to Tom’s face. He was obviously eating her out, the classic sixty nine. A few minutes later, Alex took Tom’s cock out of her mouth, held it to the side of her face, and rubbed it on her cheek. Her eyes closed, her legs straightened and her hips shook, another orgasm, and this one seemed to last for a long time.

I also at that point covered the wall with my semen. I looked back up and saw Alex looking straight at the window. I ducked quickly, had she spotted me? Fuck I needed to get out of there. As I was ducked under the window, thoughts ran through my head. Had she seen me? If so would she come out and catch me? Worse still, would she send Tom after me? Would she tell other people at the sports club that I was a peeping tom? Fuck, I hope she hadn’t seen me.

I took a deep breath, held it, as I slowly took the chance to look through the window to see if they had stopped, and were coming out to catch me. Thank fuck! They had resumed their session, cock back in mouth, and her hips gyrated onto Tom’s face.

As I looked on, Tom raised his head clear of Alex’s pussy, brought his arm around to his face and puffed on his cigar. He then went back under and I could see smoke rising from around Alex’s ass and around her hips. That must have done something to Alex, as she seemed to grind her hips in a slow rotary movement, as opposed to just up and down. They carried on, how and why was he not cumming? 'FUCK' (my thoughts exactly).

Tom again smoked onto Alex’s pussy, again her rotary grinding, and this time she took his cock out and rubbed it between her palms as before. Her head went up, eye’s closed, legs out stretched and she shook her hips, another body shaking orgasm. Shit, I wished I could do that to her. I wanted to make her body shake, I wanted it to be me.

After that orgasm, Alex rolled off Tom, turned round and lay next to him. She seemed to say something to Tom. Tom nodded.

I again looked at my watch; it was a quarter past four.

While they both lay next to each other, Alex grabbed Tom’s cock and stroked it slowly, not strong strokes, just loving slow movements of her hand going down then back up. They seemed to be talking to each other.

I thought again that that was probably it. They were just going to fall asleep. But just then, Alex bent down and kissed Tom’s cock and got on her knees in front of Tom. Tom very casually got up and stood on the bed. His cock in front of Alex’s face.

Alex without touching it with her hands, licked his tool, and took it into her mouth and sucked on just the head. She put her hands onto his thighs for support and kept sucking, not hard like before, soft sucking, taking in half his cock at the most. She kept going for ten or twelve minutes.

Tom tapped her on the head. Alex looked up and Tom nodded. Alex took the cock out and started to stroke his fat shaft, pointing his cock-head to her open mouth. Alex continued to look up towards Tom. Tom looked at her and placed a hand on her head, combed her hair back. He nodded, closed his eyes and there it was, he blew a load into Alex’s mouth.

He kept combing her hair and she kept stroking him. He blew another two or three loads, and Alex then took the cock-head into her mouth to suck off his final few drops. His hips flinched as Alex must have licked his sensitive head.

For a man who could fuck for six or seven hours, he did not seem to cum that much. I wish I could last half the time he did. The only thing was, I think he could have gone another few hours. I was sure Alex asked him to cum. Fuck, if only I could cum only on command.

Tom then lay back down, and Alex went to get another cigar for Tom. They both then just lay there, Tom flat on his back, puffed on his cigar, and Alex on her side, with one leg across his thighs and one arm across his chest.

I think I could have stayed there and watched them both sleep, but I thought I had better get off. I might try and catch them at it, some other time. Maybe then I might get to see Fred’s tool.

Published 
Written by Bob_6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments