Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spying on the Boss' Daughter, Part 1

"this is my first story so sorry if its a little weak"

25
7 Comments 7
23.5k Views 23.5k
587 words 587 words
It started in the office. My name is John and I've always fancied my boss David's daughter.

Kate is always hooking up with men on line which is not surprising when she is smoking hot. She always comes into work with a skimpy top on, where most of the buttons are undone and her gorgeous DD Breasts are so delicious that you can't help but stare. She also wears really high skirts that don't even cover that perfectly shaped ass that is completely perfect for any guy.

On our lunch break, I noticed the office was completely empty. I thought to myself, great, now I don't have to go to the bathroom to masturbate, I can do it in my office. I think for a moment and decide to masturbate in Kate's office imagining the thrill of being caught by her.

Although when I get to her office, the door is slightly ajar. I cannot help but gaze in, seeing that Kate is in her office with one foot planted on the floor with her high stilettos on, the other foot perched high on her wide desk. She has her back turned from me, so that she is facing the computer screen and from where I'm standing it shows she's watching hardcore porn.

I can faintly hear her moaning and groaning softly whilst slowly rubbing her clitoris. I'm getting slightly horny from listening to her moaning and I undo my pants and slowly release my semi erect dick and start to slowly stroke my shaft up and down gradually building up my speed. I push my pants all the way down so I can step out of them. As her moaning gets louder I started to accidentally groan with pleasure, she gasps and swings around in her chair not caring that she barely has a stitch a clothing on her apart from a pair of matted panties.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

I stop from what I'm doing expecting she'll tell the boss.

Instead she gets up and walks over to me grabbing my cock and says, " Tut tut, you are one naughty boy!!"

I gasp as she slowly circles her finger over my swollen head that's now glistening with my pre-cum. She then takes her hand away and lifts it to her mouth sucking her finger.

"Yummy!!" She says, " I won't tell daddy if you don't".

I couldn't say a word as I was too gob smacked to see the girl I'd fancied for ages in nothing but a pair of minuscule panties pushed to the side, exposing her gloriously soaking wet pink pussy.

Kate's now got her hand fully around my seven-inch dick, it feels so good that I can't help but moan. For that, she pulls me by my cock and pushes into her chair where she was only moments before. I kiss her softly on the lips, thrusting my tongue through, tasting her sweet mouth. After drawing for breath, she goes on her knees and puts as much as her throat can take around my cock.

She swirls her tongue around in her mouth as if to get the taste of it. It feels amazing, Kate then takes my cock out of her mouth, spits on it and licks it all up. I'm ready to explode, I grab her arms and jerk her up.

She cries out, " But John, I was really looking forward to tasting your come!!!"

I say, " Soon, I promise you'll get a bucket load of my come by the time I'm finished with you!!!!!"

Published 
Written by orgasmicgirl90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments