Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spying on the Cheerleaders

"Troy spies on a group of cheerleaders."

45
35 Comments 35
20.8k Views 20.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Summer had just wrapped up and school was now in session. All the high school aged children were returning back to Beverly Hills high school. The kids that attend this high school are all a bunch of rich snobby kids. They drive to school in BMW’s, Porches, and Mercedes Benz’s. Their cars are not used; they are brand spanking new. Most of these kids are born with a silver spoon in their mouths.

These kids wear designer clothing and shoes, and carry designer pocketbooks. It’s the same thing every year. The popular girls and guys walk around like pampered peacocks. Always, showing up their friends. Who’s the best looking? Which one has the fanciest car? The ones that are super popular usually date the captain of the cheerleader squad and the football team.

It’s the same shit every year at the beginning of the school year. They all come back nicely tanned from their summer vacations. Daddy and mommy took them on cruises or to Hawaii for the summer. Some of these kids have had plastic surgery over the break. They come back with nose jobs and breast implants. A lot of the girls come back prettier than they were last year.

Some of them have had their braces off. All of them have their teeth whitened. A lucky few have new veneers. I don’t know if all their doctor fathers swap their services, because these kids want for nothing. They’re upscale bitches and pricks that have their parents wrapped around their fingers or their credit cards.

Of course, there are some kids who aren’t as fortunate as the other kids. If they’re lucky, a few of the rich kids will take pity on them and let them hang out with them too. They might even buy them things, so they fit in better with the more elite kids.

The teachers and staff teach the kids and then there are the custodians who care for school and the grounds. The janitorial department consists of four custodians. The lawns are carefully maintained by the custodial staff. They also clean all the classrooms, floors, gym, and all the bathrooms. High school bathrooms are just disgusting, but the custodians keep them as clean as possible.

The head custodian is named Troy. He’s kind of odd looking and is always looking at all the girls. He’s probably in his late thirties, but looks like a throw-back from the seventies. He dresses in a gray jumpsuit, like the kind prisoners wear in jails. He always wears a gold link necklace that rappers wear around their necks. I think he thinks he’s really cool and good looking. Most of the kids think he’s a bit strange.

He wears an earring on his left ear. Wearing it on the left, just means you’re cool and not gay. He has long, brown, stringy hair. He looks like a stoner from long ago. Gossip around the school is that he drives a van.

Who drives a van anymore? A long time ago, they were probably cool. They were probably considered chick magnets. Since the back is pretty big, you could probably throw either a twin size single bed or a blow up mattress back there.

Troy keeps to himself, but he listens to all the conversations in the hall. He seems to know all the juicy gossip of what’s going on in the school. I think most of the girls are just freaked out by him. He's always looking at them with strange looks. Some of the girls flirt with him and then run around laughing. I think they play a deranged game with him. All high school girls want attention, even negative attention. They find Troy harmless and think he's just desperate. They all giggle to each other about him. Troy enjoys the attention he gets as well.

**

There are three girls in the school that are now seniors. They pretty much run the place. They’re all cheerleaders and are quite popular. Their names are Mandy, Alicia, and Cyndi. Mandy appears to be the leader of their little group. Cindi and Alicia are Mandy's minions. Mandy decides what the girls will and won't do.

They’re always sucking face with their boyfriends against the lockers. The rules are no touching or kissing in the school. These kids constantly break the rules. If you get a teacher that feels like “busting chops,” they’ll get reported. Most of the other teachers don’t care when they see public affection. These kid’s hormones are all raging, especially the boys. They all want their perfect girlfriends to have sex with them. They all talk together about which girl has done what to who. Some of the girls are real sluts and others are just prudes.

Troy really enjoys the three popular girls. Mandy and her group always flirt with Troy and beg him to buy cigarettes and six packs. He thinks they’re all a bunch of sluts, but he could be wrong and they could just be virgins pretending to be sluts. Some of these girls lie about their statuses. They’ll tell you they’ve gone all the way, but are still just prudes who wished they have had sex.

The girls asked him several times last year to buy them booze and cigarettes. Most of the time they would throw him a fifty for his trouble. They are minors, but minors who have money to burn. Troy doesn’t mind doing it, because he likes to check them out. They all have big breasts and run around in their cheering outfits. He likes to see them jump around and see their breasts move.

**

During the summer, Troy had drilled holes all around the girl’s locker room. He’s a bit of a pervert and likes to look at the girls changing. There’s a utility room that’s in the girl’s locker room that he keeps locked. He stands in there, when the girls change for cheer leading practice. He likes to peep on Mandy and her friends. He usually will jerk off while he’s peeping. He has studied Mandy and her friends’ bodies. He knows who has any imperfections on their bodies. These girls make him rock hard. He’s fantasied about fucking all of them. Although, he’d never have sex with them. That kind of stuff can land you in jail. If one of them ever wanted to be with him, he might entertain the idea. However, these girls want rich guys and not custodians.

**

Cheering practice had just ended. All the girls piled into the locker room to take showers and to get dressed to go home. Troy was hiding in the closet. His hands were wrapped around his cock while he was enjoying the entertainment. Mandy and her three friends were in the showers getting cleaned up. Troy was waxing his rocket. His cock was rock hard while his hands moved up and down his shaft. His breathing was becoming shallow while he jerked off.

Troy loved how fit the girl’s bodies were. All three of them had shaved pussies with big breasts. He watched them move the soap all over their bodies. He was so hard and horny while the girls washed and conditioned their hair. His eyes were looking directly at their firm breasts.

Troy moved from hole to hole to get a better angle on all three girls. He was pulling and tugging on his big dick. He knew that his little hobby was very naughty, but he couldn’t stop his fetish. He couldn’t leave the locker room until all the girls left.

**

“Mandy, maybe when we’re done here we could ask Troy to get us some booze. I really feel like getting drunk. I’m sure he’d get it for us.”

“Yes, I bet he would. After we get changed, we’ll look for him. I bet he’s still around. He always did it for us last year.”

“Don’t you find him kind of creepy? He’s always staring at us. He always has a weird look on his face. Kind of like he knows what we look like naked.”

“He’s just harmless. I think he just finds us attractive. He’d never do anything to hurt us. I bet he has a wife or a girlfriend. He’s not interested in us. Maybe he enjoys a cheap thrill, however he’d never act on it.”

"I don’t know, I always feel like he’s undressing me with his eyes. I get the feeling maybe he watches us or something.”

“How can he watch us? That would not be a good thing. He’d lose his job.”

“I bet he has peep holes all around this place. He’s really weird, Mandy. I just get the feeling he’s up to no good.”

“If you want we could look around the locker room. I just think it’s in your imagination. There’s no way that he’s looking at us. That’s just crazy.”

Alicia was really upset about the whole thing. Cyndi started to look all over the locker room. She couldn't believe she found several holes on the walls. She hurried back to tell Mandy what she saw.

“What would you say those are? I told you that creep is probably peeping on us. I have counted like six holes. Are you sure, Mandy that he’s not peeping on us?”

“Shit, I don’t know. We’re definitely going to go talk to him. I can’t believe that he’d be spying on us. That’s just wrong on so many levels.”

“Well, maybe we should give him a little show. If he’s watching, then let’s get naughty. Don’t you think that would be so wild? We could all make out with each other, while he watches. Are you girls up for a little fun?”

Mandy was kind of controlling and when she got a thought in her mind, she would never let go of it.

“Let’s wait until all the girls leave the locker room and then we can play a little game. Let’s see if our peeper is watching us.”

“That sounds really off, Mandy. You want him to watch us. That’s so creepy.”

“We’ll just make out with each other, maybe play with our pussies. You know harmless stuff. Let’s make him so excited he blows a big load.”

All the girls giggled and smiled at Mandy. Troy was listening to what the girls were saying. He was pretty excited on what they were planning. He continued to play with his cock. He was hoping they’d masturbate while he watched.

“We’ll get to the bottom of this. Don’t worry,” Mandy announced.

All the girls left the locker room and Mandy and her girls got undressed in the middle of the room right in front of the closet. They didn’t know if Troy was even there, but, they were going to assume he was.

The girls took off their clothes. Alicia and Cyndi sat on one of the benches. Mandy knelt in front of Alicia and moved her tongue all around the girl’s pussy. She took her hand and played with Cyndi’s cunt while licking Alicia’s pussy.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

She pushed her tongue up inside of her pussy and slurped on the juices that were pouring out of Alicia’s cunt. Mandy knelt in front of Cyndi’s pussy and licked at her pussy and played with Alicia’s vagina. Both girls were moaning and playing with their breasts. Mandy made Cyndi come with her tongue.

“Oh God, you’re so good at this Mandy.”

Troy was peeping at Mandy getting the other two girls off with her tongue and fingers. He was stroking his cock faster and faster. He couldn’t believe these girls were playing with each other’s cunts.

“I want you girls to lick my pussy now.”

Mandy sat on the bench and Alicia and Cyndi took turns licking her pussy. One girl would suck on her pussy lips while the other finger fucked her cunt. Mandy was moaning and playing with her breasts while the other two licked her cunt.

“I’m coming. I’m fucking coming.”

Mandy had an orgasm and then closed her legs.

“Okay the show is over. Get dressed ladies. Let’s go find Troy and get drunk. We’ll ask him about these holes in the locker room.”

“Do you think he’s here now?”

“I doubt it. That’s pretty fucked up if he’s in there now. I mean he could get fired with being a peeping tom. Maybe all that pot has gone to his head.”

The girls giggled and got dressed. The trio left the locker room. Troy zipped his pants up and when he was sure the girls had all left, he hurried out of the locker room. He left his broom around the bend and grabbed it and started to clean the floors.

The girls eventually found him in the hall where he was cleaning. He tried to look very busy when they approached him. He didn’t want to appear like they'd caught him red handed. He was just going to act like he had no idea what they were talking about.

“Troy, we have a bone to pick with you.”

“Oh yea, what’s that?”

“We saw all these peep holes in the girl’s locker room. You wouldn’t know how those got there?”

“Why would I know anything about that? I’m not a pervert you know. I have better things to do, than to stare at a bunch of teenage girls.”

“We kind of think you probably would. We see you staring at us all the time. It’s kind of like you know what’s under our clothes.”

“Honey, I’m sorry, but you got the wrong guy. I’m not a peeping tom. I’m just on my way out. Do you girls want to get high? If you want, we could take a drive in my van and I’ll get you guy’s stoned. We could go to the park if you like.”

“Okay, that sounds like a good idea. Let’s get out of here.”

“I just have to go to my office and lock up.”

The girls followed Troy to his office. Troy locked up and the girls followed Troy out of the school. They all walked to the parking lot where his van was parked.

“Oh my God, that’s really your van? I think I saw that on a television show.”

“Don’t knock it, it’s a classic. Who’s going to sit in front with me?”

“I’ll sit with you. Alicia and Cyndi can sit in the back.”

The van was your typical seventies vehicle. On the mirror hung those cheesy dice and on the dashboard was one of those hula girls that shook their hips when the car moves. The back of the van had a full size mattress. He had black satin sheets on the bed. The sheets had stains on them. He probably jerked off back there sometimes.

We all piled into his van and Troy drove to the park. He had some weird music on and lit a cigarette while he drove.

“Would you like a smoke?" 

“Sure. Thanks.”

He offered Mandy a cigarette and she gladly took it. She lit it up and just looked out of the window and was thinking about the peepholes and if he really did it.

After a while, they arrived at the park. He drove his van to a less conspicuous area of the park and then Mandy and Troy went into the back with the other two girls. Troy had taken the joint out of his pocket and lit it up.

“This is some strong weed! You girls are going to like this. I bet it’s the best shit you girls have ever smoked.”

Troy took a deep toke on the joint and held his breath and then exhaled out the smoke. He handed the joint to Mandy who did the same thing. She passed it to Alicia and Alicia passed it to Cyndi. They did this until the joint was done. When they were finished with that one, Troy lit another one, and by the end of that one, they were all laughing in the van.

Troy was enjoying how silly the girls were acting. They were so high and enjoying his company.

“Troy, you have to own up to those peep holes. Are you watching us in the locker room?”

“Absolutely not. I’m not peeping on you girls. I don’t need to do that.”

“We think you do. We always see you staring at us. I bet you love to watch us.”

“I think you’re all very pretty, but I’m just a custodian. I have better things to do then to look at your bald pussies.”

“Wait a minute. How do you know that we have bald pussies? You’d only know that if you were peeping.”

Troy didn’t say a word he knew now that he had gotten caught.

“I might have looked at you a few times. But, only a handful of times.”

The girls just looked at each other and were a little turned on that he was watching them.

“Did you like what you saw? Whose body do you like the best?”

“You all have pretty nice bodies. I’d be happy with any of you girls.”

“Since you have seen our bodies, we should be allowed to see yours. Why don’t you show us your cock? You have seen our breasts and pussies. Why don’t you show us your dick? Maybe you should masturbate for us. That would be so hot to watch you do that.”

“You all want to see me masturbate. How about I’ll masturbate and they you can each take turns sucking my cock. I bet you sluts would like my cock. You know I have a really big dick.”

“I bet you have a really small dick and that’s why you needed to watch us.”

“My cock is so big and you girls couldn’t even get it down your throats. I bet you never saw a cock as big as mine.”

“There’s only one way to find out. Take out your cock and stroke it for us. Make it nice and hard and we’ll all take turns giving you head.”

All the girls looked at Mandy in complete horror. They couldn’t believe that she had suggested that they’d all suck his cock. Mandy was licking her lips. Rumor around school was she was a complete whore that gave amazing blow jobs. I guess we’d all see if that was true.

“Here it goes, I’ll show you girls my nine-inch cock.”

Troy stood up and got out of his gray jump suit. He pulled down his boxer shorts. The man was not lying. Even when he was not hard, he had a huge cock. He sat down and started to stroke his cock from the base to his head. He moved his hand up and down and cupped at his smooth balls. It didn’t take him long to be fully hard. When he was hard, his cock was the size of my full arm. He was really big and very thick.

“Okay, who will be first to suck my cock? A deal is a deal. You said if I masturbated, you’d all blow me. Who is first?”

Since this was Mandy’s idea, she knelt down in front of him and wrapped her lips around his cock. She held his smooth balls and moved her mouth up and down on his huge cock. She was making all kinds of wet, sucking, noises while she was blowing him. She opened her mouth real wide and took as much of his cock down her throat.

“Fucking hell, you suck like a whore.”

Mandy was quite pleased with her efforts and then Alicia got into position and she sucked on Troy’s cock. She wasn’t as good as Mandy, but she too worked her mouth up and down his large and very erect cock. She held his smooth balls and sucked and tongued at his pee hole. Troy was moaning and enjoying all the wet sucking noises she was making.

Next, it was Cyndi’s turn. She got into position and moved her mouth up and down Troy’s huge cock. She was making all kinds of wet, popping noises as she moved along his thick prick. Troy was really enjoying her efforts and started to buck up inside of her mouth. She kept pace with him, but gagged every so often. She was the most relaxed one who sucked his cock. She had a real ease to her. Troy continued to move his cock into her mouth.

“Fuck, you girls are all really good at sucking cock. Now I want you to remove your shirts and play with your breasts. It’s not like I have never seen them before.”

All the girls were enjoying all this fun and took off their shirts. Troy continued to play with his cock, while he saw the girl’s breasts up close. He really was enjoying the show. The girls were feeling really good and started to play with their breasts. They would squeeze them together and bring their nipples up to their mouths and lick at them.

This was turning Troy on as he was moving his hands faster up his shaft, holding his balls and getting excited as the girls were playing with their breasts.

“I’d be even more sexed up for you girls if you’d all finger your sweet pussies. Why don’t you show me how naughty you all are?”

Each girl put their hands into their panties and played with their bald cunts. They were all finger fucking themselves while Troy was jacking off. He was so horny for the girls. He didn’t want to fuck them, but he planned on coming all over their tits and faces.

Each girl sat in front of him and fingered their cunts. Troy was pulling hard on his cock. It was amazing that he was never coming. He was definitely enjoying the show.

“I want you all to get on the mattress and lay down. I’m going to come all over you all.”

The girls all got comfortable on the mattress while they continued to play with their pussies. Troy stood up and shot his load all over their faces and breasts. He was moaning as he came.

“Fucking hell! You bitches are so fucking sexy. I can see why you all are so popular. I had a fucking blast today. Since you all are so sweet, I promise to never peep on you again. That’s the God’s honest truth.”

“Great, make sure to fill in all the holes. It’s the least you can do.”

“I’ll do that. No more peeping for me. You all have made my day.”

Troy got dressed and drove the girls back to the school. The girls had a great time and all felt relieved that he wouldn’t be spying on them anymore. Troy promised to fill the holes and leave the girls alone. They absolutely believed him.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments