Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing My New Neighbor Part 2

"This story makes more sense if you read Teasing My New Neighbor Part 1"

63
31 Comments 31
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
As I was getting ready for dinner with Sally and her husband I wondered for the thousandth time what I was doing. Just the day before I had been openly masturbating in my yard only to look up and see whom I assumed was Sally’s husband watching me, cock out, from the windows directly facing my house. Not only was it mortifying, it might have been the single most scintillating experience of my life.

Something about it, him watching me spray that water hose on my swollen nipples, pulling my bikini bottoms to the side…I couldn’t get that picture out of my mind. What he had seen. My red lips, my fingers grazing my round clit, it poking out, begging for attention. And what must he have thought? This slut using her own garden hose to spray her pussy! And yet as embarrassed as I was, it was so fucking hot.

And that was why I couldn’t turn down the surprise invitation from my new neighbors. I had to know if he had seen. I didn’t know what I would do if he had, but the not knowing was driving me sexually insane. So as I got ready I tried to decide what to wear. Part of me wanted to hide every part of my skin, act as proper as possible, make up for my wanton behavior the day before. But there was that dirty, naughty part of me that wanted him to look. This man I had never even met. I wanted him to see my nipples poking through my top, the smooth skin of my thighs.

Just thinking about it made me dripping wet. I had to sit on the edge of my bed trying to pull myself together. But there was no point. I finally gave in. Laying back against my smooth, cream satin bedspread, I let my legs dangle off the side. Spreading them wide I closed my eyes and pictured that thick cock I saw being stroked yesterday. Imagined it slapping my cunt. My neighbor standing over me watching me again as I squeezed my large breasts together roughly. I didn’t want sweet, or soft. He was going to give it to me hard and dirty like the slut I had showed myself to be.

It barely took any time at all as I felt myself getting closer and closer. I shoved three fingers deep into my hole and pressed my thumb against my clit and pretended it was him. Screaming, I exploded all over my hand and down my legs. Spent, I lay sprawled, naked on my bed while I tried to catch my breath and the blood still pulsed to my pussy, feeling like a second heart beat. I had made a mess, and now I hardly had any time at all before I was supposed to be next door. I jumped back in the shower to rinse off the sticky traces of my orgasm.

After getting out of the shower I ran a brush through my long brown curly hair and left it wild, no time to try and tame it. Trying not to over think my decision, I chose a simple light yellow shift dress, perfect for the balmy summer evening. Underneath I wore my favorite white lace bra and thong. Nothing makes me feel prettier than cute matching panties. Not that I wanted to feel pretty for anyone I told myself sternly. They were strangers. MARRIED strangers. With a quick swipe of lip gloss as my only makeup I grabbed the bottle of white wine I was bringing over and started next door.

Sally answered the door, just as cute as I remembered. A curvy older woman, she made me think of cookies and sweet tea and evenings on a veranda. Immediately making me feel welcome she ushered me inside and took me to the kitchen to open the wine. Explaining her husband was still working in his study, apparently he works from home, and should be down shortly. This allowed me a little time to relax from my ball of nervousness. Two glass of wine later I was feeling almost confident and not worried at all. I helped Sally set the table for dinner and suddenly I felt someone behind me.

“You must be Victoria," he said. “I’m Henry.”

Taking a deep breath I turned around with feigned nonchalance. Not the scary dominant man from my fantasies, thank god. He was about 6’1 , with salt and pepper hair. You could tell he kept in shape, and he was wearing a plain polo shirt and khaki pants. He was attractive, but so non-threatening. Everything about him was calming, and his intense blue eyes held no mischievous knowledge that I expected.

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

Oh my god, was I wrong? Did I completely imagine what happened in the yard the day before? It had been bright outside, maybe it was a fantasy. I took a deep breath of relief and truthfully a little disappointment.

“You can call me Vicky, everyone does,” I said with a smile.

“No, that’s okay, I’ll call you Victoria. It’s a really beautiful name,” he said with a smile. I thought it was a little odd, but whatever. We all sat down to dinner and Sally opened another bottle of wine. Dinner passed smoothly and I was surprised to find Sally and Henry a wonderfully entertaining couple.

We talked about the neighborhood, and Sally passed on the local gossip as we all laughed at her anecdotes. Henry talked about the book he was in the middle of writing about a spy for the Soviet Union. Before I knew it we were done and I felt myself completely at ease around the two of them. Sally got up to start clearing off the table I tried to help her but she shooed me away.

“Henry, why don’t you give Vicky a tour of the house, while I take care of this,” she encouraged. Earlier I had been complimenting them on their home which they had designed themselves and I was eager to see the details.

Henry smiled at me. “Absolutely.” I had seen the lower half of the home, and so he gestured for me to go up the stairs ahead of him to see the bedrooms and study. As I was walking above him I felt a little breeze lift my skirt and hoped I wasn’t completely flashing my barely covered ass at him, suddenly remembering all of my dirty fantasies.

First he showed me their kids' rooms, all of them were away at college. “They’re about your age,” he said to me, making me feel silly again for my naughty thoughts about him watching me. The architecture was amazing and I told him so as he guided me through the house. “And this is our bedroom of course,” he said, pointing to a cute, frilly little bedroom clearly decorated by Sally. I laughed as he rolled his eyes. “I spend more time in my study than this room actually,” he continued. “Sally calls it my dungeon.” he said laughing. “It’s where I do all my writing, it’s my haven.”

As we entered I gasped. It was beautiful. Tall, dark bookcases lined the walls and a large wooden desk was against the far wall with an old fashioned typewriter and high-tech computer. A dark red leather couch was nestled in the corner. It was gorgeous.

“Oh, wow, Henry,” I said, genuinely impressed. “I understand why you stay in here so much, it’s fabulous. You must love writing in here.”

“Yes, I find myself very inspired,” there was something odd in his voice suddenly. “Let me show you why.” He took my upper arm in a way I found surprising and very unlike his previous behavior. Almost sternly he drew me to the desk and around it. He reached towards the wall and hit a button. The beautiful drapes on the wall slowly drew back to reveal a lovely view of the side yard and their manicured lawns.

As if in an Alfred Hitchcock movie my eyes slowly were drawn the cute little house next door. My blood pounded in my ears as Henry gripped my arm and let me see what he could see from his study. My yard, my garden where just yesterday I had wantonly pleasured myself for him to see. I hadn’t imagined it. Henry had been standing right here, his cock in his hands, stroking himself to my show that I had put on for him.

Henry leaned down to my ear and whispered, “Thank you for the show before you came over tonight, Victoria.”

My eyes jerked up to my little house. And sure enough my bedroom light was on. From this particular vantage point you could see right into my bedroom. He had been watching me spread eagle on my bed just a couple hours before.

I felt my cheeks become completely scarlet while he watched me come to realize his actions before had been all for show. He had been toying with me. Making me comfortable, so he could shame and shock me while he watched my reaction.

I slowly looked up into his eyes…

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Georgiapeach16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments