Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Ain't My Truck

"A late night drive has me watching something I was never supposed to see."

12
6 Comments 6
11.9k Views 11.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words
You know, Lindsey, I never should’ve been played like that. Makylah played me for a complete fool and I was stupid enough to fall for it. What does that say for my self image? Pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me. But no, you’re right, I should keep my head up. I deserve better than that bitch, better than the lying whore she is.

Get this, she told me she loved me and not him. I just don’t get it. She said she had left him and that she was all mine. Then I get slapped in the face like this? I mean yeah, I wasn’t exactly boyfriend material in my younger days, but does that mean karma had to get me like this? I was ready to settle down with her, to start a life and then she comes out and pulls this bull shit. I don’t know what to do to turn the tables and get karma off my back.

Even as I write this to you, I can’t seem to stop the memories from flooding back. The memories of our times together, all the happy moments we had. One in particular comes to mind.

It was a cool night in mid October, just a month or two after I met Makylah. I had just gotten back from vacation the previous day and had decided to set up for the two of us to hang out. I should’ve found it strange that she was so willing to hang out at my place. I know you can attest to this – most girls aren’t comfortable hanging out with a guy for the first time over at his place. Am I right?

Anyways, I hadn’t seen her in over a month and couldn’t quite remember what she looked liked. I definitely wasn’t disappointed once she stepped out of her car after arriving at my place either. I gave her a once over real quick, making sure she didn’t catch me checking her out in case her motives were different than mine. You know me, always being that guy that’s willing to get into any girls’ pants that are willing. Why should this be of any exception? That’s what I thought.

Sorry to keep getting off track like that.

So I watched her ass sway as she walked in front of me. It was almost like she was doing this shit on purpose, because as soon as we reached my front door, she looked over her shoulder and flashed me a devilish grin. Not only did it cause my dick to stir, but it also let me know that she knew I was staring at her body. You know that I’m not bashful when it comes to letting girls know what I think of them. And Makylah was definitely no exception either. Damn…

Ah, I did it again!

We walked into my house, and the first thing she does is look around my place. She starts snooping around the kitchen, my room and then back into the living room. I’m looking around as well, wondering if she was inspecting my cleaning habits. To me, I thought I had done a pretty good job keeping that place clean. Being a single guy living on my own, I kinda had to. You never know when I might bring home a girl. I don’t want to bring her back to a messy house. That’s just not right…

Anyways, after her inspection – or so I assume – we finally made it back to the living room where she quickly spotted the couch. After thinking that things were going in my favor, I gladly sat down next to her. Really close to her actually. Not that I cared or anything, but she didn’t seem annoyed or bothered by it, so that’s all that mattered at the time. So I quickly put in a movie before she had a chance to get up again.

Damn, Lindsey, never let me pick out Saw 6 as a movie to watch the first time I hang out with a girl. That movie was not only gross, but it was also off putting because I planned on taking her at some point that night and was afraid that movie may have killed any chance I had at getting with her. I mean think about it, Linds…if I get grossed out during a movie, imagine what others around me are going through. To avoid losing any chance I had, I made my move.

I slyly put my arm around her and gave her a quick tickle. This caused her to jump and turn sideways into me. This opened the door for more tickles, and you can bet your ass that I took full advantage of it. I grabbed both of her sides and went to town on her. Next thing I know, she’s up against me, fighting off her laughter as I finally decided she had enough. What happened next definitely took her by surprise.

I leaned and kissed her, not even fearful of her pulling away or slapping me. And to my benefit, neither happened. I pulled back after a couple seconds and looked into her eyes to gauge her reaction. I knew I was in as I saw her eyes glaze over with lust. I kissed her again, only this time was with a little more force and passion. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and partially moved on top of her, pulling her waist and sides into me. She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and arching her back so we were touching.

I became bold – as if I weren’t already – and started fondling her breast through her shirt. This elicited a moan from her pretty mouth, which was muffled from the kiss, as she pulled me tighter into her. I decided it was a good idea if I took the hint and moved between her legs.

Well, guess what, Linds? That’s exactly what I did. And how delicious was it, you ask? Fucking amazing. She already had a damp spot the size of Texas on the crotch of her jeans. My cock was throbbing hard and straining tightly against my jeans at this point, so I took the liberty to let her know exactly what she was doing to me. I pressed my hard-on very tight against her covered pussy and began poking and prodding at her, all while kissing her and fondling her ample breasts. I’m a damn good multi tasker, I know.

I knew for a fact I was in as soon as I suggested we take this to a more comfortable place. I don’t know why, but she seemed to turn into this shy and innocent girl as soon as I mentioned a more comfortable place. It was almost as if she didn’t want to leave the couch. But with a little coaxing and some charm, she was in my bed, naked with my cock buried balls deep into her wet cunt. And holy hell was she tight. I mean like tighter than most of the girls I’d fucked prior to her. And you know where my count had been before she became another notch on my belt.

The sad thing, now that I mention it, even though we had many more great times, is that she was horrible the first time we had sex. She just lay there, with eyes closed, silent as can be considering she was being shafted by a respectable sized cock, with a moan every now and then. I was getting frustrated, almost to the point of being discouraged and insulted at her quiet nature. I was beginning to think she had been railed by a monster cock at some point in her life and that mine was just a tease compared to the onslaught she received.

Turns out that was not the case. Apparently Ms. Makyla was indeed a shy, horny girl. As much as she wanted my cock, she didn’t think she was going to actually subject herself to it the very first time we hung out. Just goes to show what kind of an impact I can have if I apply it right.

Ah, sorry, Lindsey, not trying to sound like a pompous prick or anything, but my confidence level that night scored me a bunch of points.

I decided to blow my load inside her a little earlier than I planned. Most of it was out of frustration because she clearly wasn’t reacting to my cock like you had that one night…damn, I could not keep you quiet…not to get off subject here.

Like I said, I came deep inside her just to get it over with. I was hoping that she wasn’t always like that, because you know how I like a girl to be loud. But once I pulled out, I lie next to her and all of a sudden she turned into this cuddly, clingy girl – not that there’s anything wrong with that. Point is, I enjoyed that cuddle time but was also confused as to why she was so damn shy during sex. I would eventually find out at a later date, but that’s a whole different story.

After a failed attempt to get her to stay the night with me, I reluctantly gave in to her pleads that she had to get home that night. Even then, a fucking red flag should’ve gone off. But no, I was too oblivious to see it then.

After that night, things started to change within myself. I started to look at her in a different way, not only as a piece of meat to stick my cock into. I began seeing her as a woman, a potential girlfriend and maybe even someone I could settle down with. And as the days and weeks passed – as well as our sexual encounters, which became better and better each time – I began to realize and come to terms with the thought that she may actually be settle-down material. Not going to lie, it was quite the scary thought.

Even then, I didn’t back out, or even run from my feelings. I embraced them, let them happen and let them come to me. I was beginning to fall for her and the L word was trying to sneak its way into my vocabulary – a fucking word that I never thought I’d ever use.

It was crazy, Lindsey. I was falling for this girl, yet I knew very little about who she actually was. The whole time I was being fed a line of bull shit. I was so oblivious to it even though other people kept pointing out things that didn’t seem right. I didn’t want to believe it, didn’t want to believe that my gorgeous Makylah would ever do something like that to me. She had her own problems to deal with and all I could do was be there for her. This was when she came out and told me she loved me. My heart melted and I soon realized that I loved her as well.

Then shit became weird. She would make up some sort of excuse as to why she still couldn’t stay the night with me. Either she had an early class, or she had to work early, or something stupid along those lines. Not to mention, she never wanted to hang out at her place. She always insisted that we hung out at my house. Even then, that’s all she wanted to do. I wanted to take her out to dinner, to a movie, whatever…I just wanted to show her off, but she insisted she was perfectly fine with staying in and cooking dinner before watching a movie on the couch. It wasn’t exactly bad because each time would end with me cumming deep inside her, so who was I to complain about that? But I still found it weird that she didn’t want to hang out at her house. And once again, no red flags had gone off yet.

I don’t know, Linds, I wasn’t sure what to make of all that. My friends found it weird as well, but what could we do about it? I didn’t say anything to her about mention anything to them about it. Really, there was no need for a useless fight. Oh well, was my only self reasoning.

Anyways, now for the fun part – the part where I realized everything was a fucking lie. The part where I learned her actual motives. How I was led that way, I still don’t know for sure, but whatever the case, I’m just glad I was because it saved me from a lot more grief had I not discovered her that night.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing



I don’t know, Lindsey…it was all strange that night. It was already past the time when she would quit texting me for the night – whether it dealt with going to bed, doing homework, being at work; I don’t know – but for some strange reason I couldn’t quite fall asleep. I was still feeling worked up from the porn that I had been watching. I didn’t jerk off because I wanted to build up a nice batch of hot cum for Makylah on our next get together. Luckily for me, that happened to be the next night.

Like I said, I couldn’t sleep and was still a little worked up, so I decided to take a little drive and see if that would help. I drove all over town, still not feeling tired what so ever. For some reason, I was drawn towards Makylah’s house. I ventured over that way and was shocked to see her car with a truck parked in the drive way as well. Immediately this caught my attention, so I drove on down the street a ways before pulling over and getting out. On my way past the house, I happened to notice a couple lights on her house – her bedroom in particular.

My blood pressure started to rise as that gut feeling told me she had another guy in her room. I became more and more livid with each step, in hopes that I wasn’t stumbling upon her getting fucked by some random guy. My stomach almost turned at the thought. Grr…but I held my own and continued to walk up to her house.

I didn’t want her to know I was there. So instead of knocking on the door or walking in, I decided I’d go around her house and peek in through her window to see what was going in there. Of course she was in her room, but she wasn’t alone. And what I saw next about had me breaking down some doors.

Please forgive me, I need to take a moment and reflect on this moment. I was so distraught and troubled by this image, that I need a second to gather myself – even as I write this.

I just looked on in horror as I saw my precious Makylah on her knees blowing this guy. She never once sucked my cock because it was a part of her shyness. Whatever the fuck that meant…

But here she is with this cock going down her throat while I’m watching – both completely oblivious to my presence outside her window. As I’m watching this, I discover I’m becoming hard. It was like I was watching the making of a porno, but only it involved the girl I loved with some other guy. Don’t get me wrong, I was still upset, pissed, hurt, whatever you want to call it. But for some reason, I was becoming turned on as well.

I should’ve left the window, walked in and whooped his ass for what was going on, but I couldn’t seem to find a way to make myself move. In fact, I was glued to where I was, my eyes firmly upon the scene that was unfolding in front of me. My girl on her knees devouring this cock while I just watched. I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to kiss her ever again.

Makylah stood up and went over to her bed before bending over the side. Her ass and pussy were on full display for my gazing eyes and I couldn’t help but notice how wet she was. She seemed to be very turned on by the events that were about to take place and that was further heart breaking. But I still couldn’t help the fact that my cock was straining painfully against my pants. This shouldn’t be happening…why am I turned on by this? By some guy fucking your girl?

I decided to drop my pants to relieve my aching cock. Just as I did this, the mystery guy moved in behind her and began running his spit soaked cock up and down her pussy before pushing in. His length sank into her tight depths and all I could do was watch as the sudden realization of what was happening had suddenly hit me. My girl was being fucked by another guy while I watched on with shock. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t turn my head away. And for some reason I caught my hand beginning to stroke my hard cock. I couldn’t believe that I was actually turned on by what I had witnessed!

He began thrusting in and out of her cunt, her moans gradually getting louder – louder than she ever was with me. My stomach dropped and I immediately began doubting my pleasuring abilities. My mind began reeling as I watched him fuck Makylah half way to oblivion. Why couldn’t I make her moan and scream like that? Was there something I wasn’t doing right, that he only knew where to hit? Did I have a big enough cock for her to receive pleasure from, or was I too small? All these thoughts raced through my head as I began jerking off a little harder and faster as he began fucking my girl hard.

He reached up and grabbed a nice handful of her hair and really began laying the meat to her. Every violent thrust of his hips sent a loud SLAP that echoed throughout her room. I mean it was loud enough for me to clearly hear it even though I was standing outside. I felt my cock give a twitch as he forcefully took my girl from behind, leaving no mercy on her pussy…the pussy I’ve pounded myself.

By that time, I had a firm grasp on my cock with my hand and was really getting after it while I watched Makylah get the hell fucked out of her. And when I thought it may end soon, he pulled out of her dripping cunt and forcefully turned her over before thrusting back inside her, lifting her legs high on his shoulders as he drove deep inside her.

Her moans were loud as fuck and kept bouncing off the walls. And by this time, I forgot that she was my girl and treated this as some sex scene from some cheesy porn. I happened to be getting into it though, because as she became louder, I noticed my orgasm was quickly approaching. I planned on cumming on her window, leaving her with a little surprise and hopefully letting her know what I had seen. And hearing her moan out that she was cumming sent me over the edge. I released rope after rope of cum that splattered against the window. Luckily it made no noise, but it was still very evident on the window.

I continued watching as he kept up his brutal assaults with his cock. My cock was still firm in my grasps while he once again pulled out and ordered to stand up. He quickly lay where she was and had her sit on his shaft. Little slut didn’t waste any time fucking his dick. She began bouncing up and down, taking his cock as deep as her small frame would allow. She was relentless with her riding, almost as if she’d rode him several times before. Like she knew that this was the only way to coax the cum from his sack to fill her needy pussy. For some reason, it seemed like these two had been fucking for a long time. Of course my cock became hard again as I witnessed her ride this fool’s dick.

I began stroking my cock again while she spewed out some filth that I had never heard her say before.

“I’m gonna fuck this cock so damn good, baby! Ohhhh you feel so good deep inside my wet cunt…mmmm, this is your pussy, baby…I need you to cum inside me!”

Reality slapped me right in the face after those words left her pretty mouth. It all fucking clicked. No wonder she didn’t want to hang out at her place. She was dating this guy! I became even more furious and began violently stroking my cock, determined to deliver another fresh batch of cum to further degrade her bedroom window and to let her know that she was watched.

I didn’t have to wait long for my cum to start racing through my shaft. After a few downward thrusts from Makylah, her boy began shooting his wad deep inside her. Seeing her being filled up triggered my second orgasm of the night before I sprayed another load of spunk on her window. I quickly pulled up my pants and walked back to my truck – clearly shaken and very upset about the things I had just witnessed. I reached my truck, jumped in and turned around, all to make sure I drove by her house on my way out. As I drove by, I noticed her bedroom light was out, but the truck still remained in her drive way.

All the bitch had to do was tell me that she was engaged with another guy. I would’ve been content being her fling, or side fuck. Whatever! But all she had to do was inform me and this entire heart break and emotional distraught I was feeling could’ve been avoided. I never would’ve fallen for this beauty, but as shit turns out, that’s the way things are. I was so upset and hurt by the time I got home, that there was no way I was sleeping. Damn myself for taking that stupid drive. Had I not, I’d be in bed fast asleep and never would’ve know that she was being railed by her fiancé.

But it’s funny as well. She noticed my cum on her window. Not because she discovered it, but because her boy happened to see it. He was pissed off and ready to kill someone, but she was very scared and concerned that he would find out about her infidelity. Like I said, it was all comical to me after I finally calmed down.

It made matters even better when she showed up at my place the next night. I played it as cool as I could, not to give away that I knew that I was her dirty little secret. So instead of confronting her about it, I fucked the hell out of her. A very hard and bitter grudge fuck, if you must know. And this time, I was able to elicit some filthy moans and screams – almost the likes of what I had heard the night before. I was really laying the lumber to her slutty snatch for the last time, making sure to keep her oblivious that I in fact knew that I wasn’t the only one, that I was the other guy in her life.

The truth finally came out after I came deep inside her with a vengeance. I gave her a very hard slap to her ass before coming out and letting her know what I knew.

“So, Makylah…how was last night? Did you enjoy the fucking you took?” I asked, definitely becoming somewhat pissed.

“What are you talking about?” She shot back defensively.

“I’m not stupid! I know you were railed last night. Hell I can prove it because I’m sure you noticed some cum lingering on your window. Well guess what? Yeah, that was my cum! I knew, but I wanted to fuck you hard one last time…”

The rest of the conversation goes on with telling her exactly what I saw and how quickly I realized that I was the other guy. She began sobbing and apologizing, but the damage had been done. We both knew that this could no longer go on and agreed to go our separate ways. It still hurts to know I was played like that and strung along to the point that I actually fell for her. She tried to say she loved me as well, but we both knew that was a lie.

So now do you see why I don’t trust women, Linds? Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still do my thing and see what I end up bagging, but I don’t plan on settling down any time soon – especially after something like that happening. She claimed she was single, but obviously she wasn’t. Oh well, I learned my lesson and have moved on…

By the way, I would really love to see you again. Are you possibly free this weekend?

Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments