Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Inheritance

"A very fortunate inheritance turned out to have an unexpected side benefit."

29
11 Comments 11
14.3k Views 14.3k
5.9k words 5.9k words
I remember meeting him only a few times in my life and that was when I was only nine or ten years old. Uncle Ted seemed like a pretty decent guy with a good sense of humour and I got along with him as well as a ten year old kid gets along with an adult he only sees occasionally, but I remember my mother and father always cutting him down after he had left. They talked about him as being a misfit, someone who was always just a little strange. Just the same I found him to be okay. Perhaps I recognised some kind of hidden kindred spirit. Perhaps he recognised it in me too because a surprise, perhaps it was even a life altering event, awaited me down the road.

Anyways, Uncle Ted outlasted my parents and he died when I was thirty-nine years old. He had remained a stranger to me basically all my life so you can imagine how surprised I was when I was contacted by his lawyer and told that he had left me something in his will. A couple of weeks later I traveled out west with my wife, Elise, to meet with the lawyer to find out just what it was that was now mine. It wasn’t money, as he had apparently left all of it to various charities. What I did receive from him was a guest house, a very up-scale motel if you will, located on ten acres of land in British Columbia in a gorgeous valley located between two towering mountain ranges and overlooking a river that meandered through magnificent pristine wetlands. The property was located a few kilometres outside a small tourist town that had a constant flow of visitors summer and winter, and thus the potential for a steady year-round flow of clientele for a well-run business.

The lawyer went over the financial statement for the business with me. Property taxes for a year and a small maintenance fund had been taken care of for me by him and how I would deal with the place was entirely up to me. There were no conditions. The lawyer gave me a sealed letter from Uncle Ted which I was to read once I had visited the place.

We drove out to see it the following morning. The property sloped up from the road, offering a marvelous view of the valley and mountains, and the building itself was located about a hundred metres from the road. The garden surrounding the building was immaculate with some forest and numerous huge old fir trees, giving the place an aura of seclusion and privacy. The building complex itself was quite large, one story only, with the owner’s living quarters and office off to one side.

We looked at the living quarters first. It was very spacious and exceptionally comfortable looking. Everything in it appeared to be almost new. It had obviously been meticulously taken care of. The rest of the place consisted of six large and very comfortable and well appointed guest rooms plus an exclusive suite which was located next to the owner’s quarters and commanded, at least what we thought to be, an exorbitant price for the night. In spite of that the books said that the suite was booked regularly. To say we were impressed with the place would have been a huge understatement.

Elise and I sat for awhile looking over more paperwork concerning the business and just talking about the place and how it might fit into our lives. I remembered the sealed letter from Uncle Ted and opened it. The letter was fairly brief and basically said that the place provided him with a very good income, a marvelous lifestyle and other features that we would eventually come to appreciate. He wished us well with it.

We were, what was termed at the time, a couple of ‘DINKS’ (Double Income No Kids) and our life back in Toronto was starting to wear pretty thin on us. We had done reasonably well financially in our careers but the stress of our jobs and the daily commute was beginning to tell on us. We had talked about it often at length and when we looked at our situation honestly we could see that, while our standard of living was very high, our quality of life stunk. What we had wasn’t what we thought we could look forward to as being a sustainable means, at least as far as our health was concerned, to go through life. While we were both sitting there looking around at the place and having the reality starting to sink in that it actually belonged to us we lapsed into a silence for several long minutes. We both eventually turned to each other and we had one of those life-changing moments where we simultaneously said, “Let’s do it!”

Two days later we were back east and within a week we had quit our jobs and put our house up for sale. In the relatively hot housing market at the time it was going to sell soon. And then we packed up and moved west to our new life.

We settled into the place quickly, learning the ropes of the business and, in the process, becoming thoroughly enchanted with the location and the comfort of our new home. Nothing seemed to be amiss, except one small thing that bugged me. There was a locked door to a room on the side of our home that was attached to the suite. There was no key to be found for it and we both assumed that it was a storage room.

One night as Elise was signing in a couple of guests who wanted the suite I was sitting at my desk in our home office doing some work. I opened a drawer and was rummaging through a bunch of odds and ends when I noticed there was a key on a magnet attached to the back of the drawer. I knew immediately that it could only be for the mystery storage room. I was over to the door in an instant and after unlocking it I stepped into a dark, fairly small narrow room. When I flipped the light switch the room was illuminated in a soft, very dim indirect light. The floor was carpeted and there was a very comfortable and expensive looking leather couch and matching chair. What was odd was that they faced a wall that was glass, and there was nothing to see in it but my dark reflection and the dim room I was standing in.

As I stood in the middle of the room trying to comprehend what it was about suddenly the whole glass wall was brightly illuminated and I found myself staring into the guest suite. The woman who had just checked in had entered the room by herself while the man was probably getting their suitcases from their car, and she was walking straight towards me! I made a helpless, shrugging, hands upturned gesture at her as if to say, “Sorry. I have no idea why I’m here or what’s going on.” I was in a mild state of shock as she walked right up to me. I nearly fell over backwards as I stepped back, bumping into the couch. Looking intently towards me she started to primp her hair and turned briefly from side to side, looking somehow approvingly up and down. And then it dawned on me. She was looking at her own reflection in a mirror! Of course! That was the large mirror by the bed in the suite. The entire wall of the small room I was in was one-way glass and I was standing in a viewing room designed specifically to observe what was going on in the suite!

And then the man entered the suite. She turned to him and said, “It’s a lovely room darling! And look at the huge mirror next to the monstrous bed,” and with a sly tone to her voice she followed up by saying, “I think we’re going to enjoy our stay here tonight.” Then she walked over to him, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

I was extremely uncomfortable with my situation, to say the least, and couldn’t get used to the idea that they didn’t appear to be able to see me standing so close to them. And what amazed me was that I could clearly hear everything they said and even the rustling sound of their clothes as she moved her body against his. Then they broke apart and did the usual things people do when they move into a motel room.

Just then, through the open door of the ‘viewing room’ behind me, I heard Elise entering our home and I went out to tell her what was going on.

Before I even had a chance to speak she looked at me and alarm spread across her face. “What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

“Come with me,” I said. “I found the key to unlock that storage room. You’ve got to come and see this.”

“What is it?” she asked with concern in her voice and an equal look of alarm written across her face as I took her by the hand and led her into the room.

She stopped short as she stepped in front of the window and immediately backed up out of sight. “Mick!”, she said in a panicked whisper. “Get away from there. What do you think you’re doing? Oh my god! They’re going to have a fit!”

“No, you don’t understand,” I whispered back to her. “They ... they can’t see us. It’s one-way glass. It looks to me like Uncle Ted enjoyed watching his guests!”

Elise cautiously poked her head back around the edge of the window, her eyes wide. “Are you sure?” she whispered.

“Well I’ve only been here a minute longer than you have,” I whispered, “but I know they haven’t seen me.”

“My god! This is amazing!” she said as she slowly moved over to me and the two of us stood together, rivetted in place, watching the couple move about the room. “This isn’t right Mick. We shouldn’t be doing this. I’m really uncomfortable. We could get in a lot of trouble.”

“Maybe you’re right,” I said, but before we could move away the woman, who was now standing in front of the mirror directly before us, suddenly removed her top, pulling it up and over her head, then turned and walked over and placed it on the bed. She then unclasped her bra and placed it on the bed as well, then turned back, returning to her place in front of the mirror directly in front of us! She looked to be in her mid-thirties and she had a gorgeous figure. Her breasts were full and firm and perfectly proportioned for her size. Her nipples stood out invitingly from their place in the middle of fairly large aereolas.

The man, who appeared to be in very good shape and was maybe ten years older than her, walked across the room to her and took her in his arms from behind and ran his hands up over her breasts, squeezing them gently.

We stood there mesmerized by what we were seeing and hearing so close in front of us, only a couple of metres away.

“I can never get enough of the sight of you, you know,” he said as he continued massaging her breasts and looking over her shoulder at their reflection in the mirror.. “I’m glad we were able to get away together, even if it’s just for one night.”

“It’s wonderful isn’t it?” she said, and then she turned and dropped to her knees in front of him, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, pulled down his fly, slipped down his boxers, took hold of his still-soft cock, moved her head forward and sucked it into her mouth.

“Mmmm,” we heard her moan ecstatically through her cock-filled mouth, and as she moved her head around making slurping sounds and rolling his balls around in her hand, we could see his cock start to swell. She pulled back from him for a moment and, looking up at him, said in a most erotic and demanding hiss, “And I can never get enough of your cock. Your cock is mine for the night and I’m going to make the most of it.” By this time he was almost fully erect and his cock glistened with her saliva as she flicked her tongue around its now-swollen head then slowly took it back between her lips and into her mouth; way back until most of it was out of our sight. We could see her jaw moving as she moved her head slowly from side to side and I could imagine the feel of her tongue working its magic over his cock.

“My god!” whispered Elise as she put her arm in mine and pulled herself close to me. “I can’t believe this is happening. That we’re watching this I mean.”

“Me neither,” I whispered back. “I don’t want to leave. Do you?”

“No,” she whispered back. “I’ve never watched a woman sucking a man’s cock before. This is incredible.”

“I’ve never seen another couple going at it either.” I paused for a bit then whispered, “Elise?”

“Yes?”

“Are you ... enjoying this? How do you feel about it?”

“I’m soaking wet! Just look at what she’s doing to him.”

“And I’m hard as hell ! God, what a blow-job she’s giving him!”

Just when I thought he couldn’t possibly last any longer he gently pushed her away from him, leaned over, picked her up and carried her over to the bed. We stood together in total silence as he laid her on the bed, removed the rest of his clothes and her slacks and panties, and proceeded to treat her to an offering of oral pleasure. He started by kissing her deeply and passionately, then moved his attention to her breasts and finally between her legs. We watched as she writhed beneath his touch, her legs spread wide, until she came. And then he mounted her, plunging his raging hard-on deep inside her soaking cunt with one easy push. We heard every noise they made. Whimperings. Moans. Grunts. Sighs. It was all clear as a bell to us.

When they finally came we watched as they relaxed and held each other and spoke of passion and love, things that no one else should have been privy to hear, but we did. We felt we were intruding into the most private part of their lives, and instead of being ashamed we were relishing every moment of it.

After awhile the sexual passion returned as she stroked his cock back to life, and he fucked her tits, fucked her from behind, she sucked his cock some more and finally he fucked her in the ass on the floor directly in front of the mirror, both of them constantly glancing in our direction at the reflection of their own intimacy, and we stood there together watching and absorbing their every movement and sound.

We didn’t know how long we had been there when they finally turned off the lights in the suite and we were left uncomfortably standing in a lighted room facing a dark pane of glass.

“Let’s get out of here,” whispered Elise, and we turned off the light and headed to our bedroom.

When we got there we sat side by side on the edge of our bed, feeling drained, a little confused but, above all, charged by our experience.

Elise spoke first.

“He has a beautiful cock.”

I replied, “And he certainly knows how to use it. And her ... the way she sucked it. And her breasts ... the way they shook when he fucked her from behind.”

“Yes, and the sounds they made. It was all so ... so erotic.”

There was a minute of silence between us as we reflected on what we had just experienced. Elise eventually broke it.

“Will we do that again? Watch someone I mean?”

“Do you want to?”

“God yes! I can’t remember being so enthralled over something before. Or worked up. Mick, I need you to fuck me now! I really need it badly!”

And we tore off each others’ clothes and had the best sex either of us could remember.

The next day, after the couple had left and the room had been made up, we decided to take a good look at our find. There was a sealed envelope on the chair that we hadn’t noticed the night before. “Well, you’ve found my little secret,” it read. “There were only two people I ever shared this with and they have passed on now. If I could give one small bit of advice. I never took any pictures of anyone from this room. I didn’t want to be ever tempted to do something with them that I might eventually regret.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

Keep it to yourself and just enjoy it for what it is. Ted.”

We tested to see how soundproof the viewing room was with Elise standing in the suite while I made loud noises behind the glass. She could hardly hear anything and my voice wasn’t audible. It looked like it didn’t matter what we did in the viewing room we were just not noticeable. We found that there were microphones hidden at each of the four corners of the mirror in the suite which were part of a sound system that allowed us to hear everything so clearly. It was activated by the light switch in the viewing room.

That evening we checked another good looking couple into the room. They went out for dinner and when they returned we were waiting in the viewing room full of anticipation. They undressed before us, climbed into bed, read for a while then turned out the lights and went to sleep. What a huge disappointment but when we talked about it afterwards we realised that would probably be a fairly common enough occurrence.

It wasn’t until three nights later that we were rewarded again. They were a late arrival and were happy to get off the road. The suite was more than they had hoped for. Elise was in the viewing room when they entered the suite and, like the first night, the woman commented on the huge mirror and stood in front of it looking at herself. She was dressed in a light blouse, a short skirt, dark stockings and high heels. When I arrived she was in the process of removing her blouse directly in front of Elise who was standing very close to the glass. To my surprise Elise started to remove her shirt as well, almost mimicking the woman’s movements. The woman’s bra was black, lacy and very low cut, and showed off her breasts beautifully. Elise, on the other hand, was not wearing a bra. I stood behind her and cupped her bare breasts with my hands as we both watched the woman start to remove her skirt. Elise undid her jeans and slipped them down and off. The woman wasn’t wearing any panties and her dark stockings were held up with a garter belt. She still had on her high heels and looked strikingly sexy. As I stood behind Elise I slipped her panties down and off and the two women stood face to face, one admiring her reflection and the other watching her. Elise was breathing hard and when I put my hand on her breasts again I could feel her heart pounding. “I don’t know why I did this Mick,” she whispered. “I guess I’m just so wrapped up in this thing. She’s beautiful isn’t she.” I remained quiet but quickly slipped out of my clothes then stood behind her again, caressing her breasts, her tummy and mound.

Then the man, who had been undressing across the room, came over and stood behind the woman, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. “Just look at us,” she said. “Stand beside me. I want to look at us both. I want to look at my stud. ” When he moved beside her, keeping one arm around her waist, Elise gasped. “Look at his cock! Oh god!” His cock wasn’t fully hard but it was easily already eight inches long, and it was thick. I stood beside Elise, the two of us facing the couple. They were to us our mirror image while they were their own mirror image to themselves. We watched as the woman reached down and as she took hold of his now-hard cock and slowly started to stroke it I felt Elise’s hand wrap itself around my hard and aching cock.

“Oh god, this is amazing,” whispered Elise. “I’m dripping wet.”

Then the man spoke. “I want to watch my slut suck my cock in this mirror. You love sucking my cock don’t you slut?”

“God do I ever,” she replied. “I love it when you call me your slut. I’m your fuck-slut and I’ll do anything you want, when you want,” and she got down on her knees in front of him and started to kiss and lick his big cock.

“What about you Elise? I want you to suck my cock too, right in front of these people. Be a slut just like her,” and without any hesitation she got down on her knees before me. I turned my back to the glass a quarter turn so Elise could continue watching the other couple as she took my cock in her mouth and started giving me the best blow-job I’d ever had.

Before I came I pulled my cock away from Elise’s mouth, dragged the chair over and told her to lean forward over the back of it. She understood immediately that she was going to get fucked right in front of another couple while she was watching her still performing a blow-job on him. She got into position and I stepped behind her, slipping my cock into her dripping cunt while the woman in front of us had the guy’s big cock deep inside her mouth.

“Oh Jesus,” groaned Elise. “Oh god. This is too much.” She was panting now as she felt my cock slowly fucking her from behind as she watched the woman licking and sucking his cock. “Oh god Mick. I’m going to cum! Fuck me because I’m going to cuuuuuummm!!!!!” Elise had never cum so quickly in our time together. I lasted a little bit longer then spent what felt like a huge load of cum inside her.

We sat back on the couch and watched them suck and fuck for another two hours. They seemed insatiable and while we watched them we played with each other, bringing ourselves up to fucking in front of them a couple more times.

The opportunity to watch from the viewing room didn’t present itself to us all that frequently. Perhaps three or four times a month. After all we had a business to run, the suite brought in very good money and most of the people who wanted the suite generally weren’t very appealing looking to us. And perhaps that was a good thing because when the situation looked right we were really ready for it.

We had gotten into the habit at about ten thirty or eleven at night to turn on the ‘No Vacancy’ sign even if we weren’t full just so we could get to bed. Our sex life had never been better and we couldn’t seem to get enough of each other. We would usually talk about what we had seen the last time and often we tried to duplicate what had happened. Usually we couldn’t maintain the role playing and headed off on our own sexual journey, just doing the things we liked to do most.

One night a violent thunderstorm had broken about nine-thirty and shortly afterwards a car with two attractive women in it pulled in. They were both dressed like successful career women in business attire and said they had got a late start that morning and had underestimated the time it would take them to get to where they were going, and the storm made them decide to stop for the night. Elise booked them into the suite. It was paid for on their company account without any hesitation on their part.

When they left the office I said I wouldn’t mind just watching them get ready for bed and Elise said she wanted to do a few things in the office before closing it up and for me to go ahead. ”Just be sure you bring your hard cock to bed when you’re done watching them because I need it tonight.”

I scooted into the viewing room and watched them settle in. One of them came over to the mirror, took off her blouse and started brushing her hair, looking, as it always appeared, straight at me. The other took off her blouse and skirt and lay on the bed in her panties and bra watching the other. They talked about work for awhile and tomorrow’s meeting that they had to get to.

The one brushing her hair had been driving the car and at one point she said, “That last hour on the road was really horrible wasn’t it Marie? That damned storm seemed to be following us. Im so tense I’m not sure I’ll sleep tonight. I’ll probably be a wreck tomorrow.”

Marie got up off the bed and came over behind her. “Here, let me do that,” and she took the brush and started brushing the other’s hair as they continued talking.

“You really are tense aren’t you Jean?” said Marie after awhile, and she put down the brush and started massaging Jean’s shoulders.

“Oh that feels so good. It’s just what I need.”

“Let me get that skirt off you so you can relax some more. The day is over.” And with that she unzipped the skirt from behind and when Jean stepped out of it Marie continued massaging her shoulders, the two of them standing there in just their bras and panties.

Just then Elise walked into the viewing room. “I thought I’d join you just to make sure you didn’t get up to anything without me. I see I’m just in time,” as she saw me sitting there with my cock out, slowly stroking it.

“This looks like it might get interesting,” I replied.

Jean had her head tilted back and her eyes were closed. “Oh that feels nice, Marie. You’re really so sweet. This feels marvelous, but what about you? You must be exhausted too,” and with that she turned around and faced Marie.

“I’m not so bad but I am looking forward to getting to bed.”

“Me too. Here, turn around then and I’ll unhook you.”

After she did Marie slipped her bra off and threw it onto a chair. “Want me to do yours too?”

“Thanks,” and when it was unhooked Marie slipped the straps off Jean’s shoulders for her and threw it onto the chair with the other bra.

Jean turned and faced Marie, both of them bare breasted. “It always feels wonderful to get out of these things doesn’t it,” and she leaned forward and kissed Marie lightly on the cheek. “It was a long day but it was so nice spending it with you. Thanks.”

Marie seemed a little hesitant, perhaps maybe a little embarrassed to say anything, then after a moment said, “It was nice being with you too Jean. I hope we can do this again. I like being with you.” She moved forward a little, put her hand on Jean’s shoulder and kissed her very lightly on the cheek. Marie didn’t remove her hand and the two of them smiled a little at each other as they stood there facing each other.

Elise and I were full of anticipation and she pushed my hand away from my cock and replaced it with hers, running her thumb in circles over its slippery pre-cum soaked head.

Jean placed her hand on Marie’s cheek and when she said, “Me too,” she let her hand drop and it brushed over Marie’s breast.

Marie moved closer again, her hand still on Jean’s shoulder and the two of them inched their faces slowly together and kissed one another lightly on the mouth. As they looked in each others’ eyes Jean edged forward a little more and their nipples touched. With another slight movement forward their breasts pressed softly together and she put her hands on Marie’s hips.

We could see that Jean was breathing a little faster and Marie’s face was a little flushed. Both of them looked nervous and unsure what to do next. Elise whispered to me, “Do you think that this is a first time for both of them?”

“It kind of looks like it doesn’t it. They’re not rushing into it.”

Jean looked down at their touching breasts. “Marie, I’ve always admired your breasts. I wish mine were a little larger ... more full, like yours.”

“No! Yours are beautiful and ... they feel so ... very soft. And your nipples ... I think their size is perfect. I like the way they always stand out through your bras and blouses. It’s hard not to notice them. You know ... I liked the way they felt when they touched mine just now Jean,” and she slid her hand off Jean’s shoulder and slipped it between them, cupping Jean’s breast. “Your nipple has hardened under my hand. It feels nice.”

Jean moved her gaze back up to Marie’s face and a little breathlessly said, “It feels good to me too Marie. Your touch is so nice. Would you ... if I asked you ... would you pinch my nipple a little? That’s something I like and no one’s done that to me for awhile.”

We could see Marie’s hand shift a little as she took Jean’s nipple between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed it, and with a whisper asked, “How’s that? Is that what you like?”

Jean sighed, “Oh yes. That’s it ... exactly,” and she edged forward and kissed Marie full on the mouth. At the same time she moved her hands up from her hips and placed them on Marie’s back, holding the two of them even closer together. Marie continued to roll and squeeze Jean’s nipple then dropped her other hand onto Jean’s ass, slipping it beneath the band of her panties, squeezing its softness while she slowly started to grind her hips against her.

They finally broke their kiss and just held themselves close to one another, obviously relishing the feel of their bodies pressed together. Once again it looked to us that neither was sure how to make the next step.

“This is beautiful isn’t it,” I whispered to Elise.

“Yes. Yes it is. I didn’t think that I would enjoy watching two women so much. It’s so incredibly sensuous seeing a ‘first time’.” Elise’s hand was still on my cock but because she was so engrossed with what she was watching she had stopped making any movements with it.

“Jean? Let’s go over to the bed.”

“I’d like that.”

They got onto the bed, kneeling, facing each other and once again held each other close. Their kiss became more intense. More demanding.

Marie pushed Jean gently over onto her back. “I don’t think you want these on any more do you?” and she slid Jean’s panties off her hips and down her legs. Then she stood on the bed, in a dominating sort of way, and took her own panties off and lowered herself back down and straddled Jean’s hips. Leaning down she kissed her again then moved forward over her and positioned one of her hanging breasts over Jean’s face, then lowered it until her nipple touched her lips. Jean kissed it very gently then her tongue flicked out and circled it a few times and we watched as her lips closed around it and sucked it into her mouth. Marie moaned with the pleasure that surged through her.

For the next five minutes or so they kissed and tended to each others’ breasts until eventually Jean placed her hand between Marie’s legs and rubbed her pussy. Marie spread her legs and Jean followed the invitation by kissing her way down over Marie’s tummy and mound to her pussy, which she kissed several times then slowly started to lick.

“Jean, Jean. Yes. Oh please. Yes,” and we watched as Jean’s tongue slipped between her cunt lips. Marie started to move her hips and groan and eventually we heard her mutter, “You too. I want to taste you too!” and with that Jean shifted around into a sixty-nine position and lowered her pussy onto Marie’s face.

I was beside myself and breathing quite audibly when Elise said,”I think I need to help you along with this show,” and she knelt in front of me and started to slowly suck my cock. I was in paradise. Two women were having sex right before my eyes and another was sucking my cock. Before very long I came violently in Elise’s mouth.

Elise sat beside me afterwards, holding me, as we watched the two women making love and eventually I noticed that she had moved her hand between her legs. “Let me do that for you,” I said, and I knelt before her and started eating her cunt. “Oh Jesus Mick!” she groaned. “Look at them. Look at them fucking!” and she grabbed my head and pulled my face against her cunt as she came, her juices flooding over my face. I was hard again by that time and I laid her on the couch and we fucked ourselves silly to the sights and sounds of the two women beyond the glass.

It’s been a long time now since Elise and I inherited Uncle Ted’s ‘viewing room’ and in spite of all those years passing by it still provides us with a huge boost to both our libidos. Sex between us remains marvelous and there doesn’t appear to be any signs of that changing. The only question we have about the whole ‘viewing room’ situation is who do we leave it to when it’s our turn to move on. Any suggestions anybody?

Published 
Written by NorthernFlicker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments