Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The intiation - part 2

5
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Part 2:
In the forest, from my hiding place in the trees as I spied on an initiation rite (see Part 1):

The music took the lead, started turning the tide. The sighs and moans continued, but gentled in response to the changing music until the crackling of the fire could be heard again – a siren’s song, a call to a more primitive way. Both masses slid and moved sinuously until, rather than being a whole, each had a centre – a single person who was the focus of their attention. Carafe’s of sweet smelling oil were being passed around and everyone rubbed it anywhere they could reach on the man and woman who were being … prepared? The caresses were arousing but not insistent, meant to bring the young woman and man to a peak of arousal, but not to send them over the top.

The young woman’s clearly long dark hair was caught in a top-knot on her head. Nothing was to get in the way tonight! Her body arched into the more intimate touches as she sought to rush her fulfilment, but her torturers were having none of that. They continued to arouse, but satisfaction wasn’t theirs to give. Her body was voluptuous and rounded. She had borne it with pride before, but oiled she looked regal. Her dark nipples dominated her large breasts, begging eagerly in their puckered, erect state to be sucked and played with. Her defined waist flared into generous hips that flowed down into a tantalisingly primitive bush of dark, glistening hair.

The man seemed a little older, more experienced? His physical preparation was the same as the woman’s except that it was men rubbing oil all over him with hands that were rougher, more demanding than the womens’. They moulded his biceps and dark, hairy chest hungrily, dipped down over his stomach, tracing the sculpted muscles, pulled with what was clearly pleasure-pain on his hanging balls and slapped lightly on his very engorged cock in between surer strokes as they oiled him thoroughly. Over his back, between his cheeks, nowhere was forgotten. It seemed to be very other man's aim to stroke him somewhere intimate – for good luck?

All the time that they had been rubbing the oils on, the two groups had been moving gradually closer together. Now the young woman and the man were almost within touching distance. I was so excited I knew I would cum again with what was about to happen in front of me. What I hadn’t expected was what was happening behind me!

The woman’s hands were held out at her sides in a T by the other women as if she were being presented. Now all their attention was focussed on the man, his well-oiled cock pointing to her, glistening invitingly in the firelight. Silence fell, even the music was still. He reached out to her, touched her face and then dropped his hand to her breast, stroking it, stretching her already achingly alert nipple.

As his hand touched the young woman's breast, another unexpected, rough hand slid inside my top and clamped over my left breast, pinching my nipple.

MiraKyong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraKyong

As his other hand slid over the dark bush at the woman's thighs, and into her clearly eager hole, I was pulled against a hard, aroused body and another hand slipped under my skirt, under my soaked panties where a large, firm finger slipped straight into my eagerly awaiting hole with the heel of the hand pressing hard down on my clit. I should have been scared or at least shocked at being molested by what I presumed was a complete stranger. But I wasn’t. I didn’t even care who he was. I didn’t care that I couldn’t see my lover, didn’t know my lover; I needed him to be there and he was.

The music had started again and was building to a crescendo. At the height of it, the man in front of me lifted the girl, hooked her legs around his hips and eased her down gently over his excited, twitching cock. I understood now that she was a virgin, and this was her initiation. They gleamed as one as he eased her down onto his stiff rod, inch by amazingly slippery inch. Her head was thrown back in excitement, her hair, now loose, flowed down her back to her hips, swaying as she tossed he head from side to side.
 
I was pushed forward less gently at a 45 degree angle so that I almost lost my view, and was penetrated in one hard push by my stranger-lover's thick, equally excited cock. He hadn’t even bothered to remove my panties. He'd just slid them aside and pushed himself in, filling me up effortlessly. He slammed in and out of me a few times to let me know he was really there, then held my hips to still me as I strained towards him, so that we could align our coupling with the scene before us.

The man had pulled his cock out of the woman and was waving it around like a flag, displaying the red proof of her virginity to an excited audience. Erotically the cock inside me started twitching and swelling to become even bigger. He established a slowish rhythm, not wanting to end this earthy joining too soon, and let my hips go to grab onto both my breasts. His hands were rough, worker’s hands, the callouses divine on my tender nipples. He breathed harshly in my ear as he pushed into me, but still he hadn’t uttered a single word, not even a grunt.

The man in front of me had returned to the young woman, but he was more intimate now, drawing her close for a long passionate kiss as he entered her again and started rocking and stroking until her orgasm crashed over her. Their audience were distracted as they had moved on to their own pleasures and orgasmic cries around her echoed her own as others too reached their peaks.

My pussy clamped hard around my stranger-lover’s cock as I was launched into my own overwhelming orgasm. He rubbed my breasts, plucked my nipples, and continued slamming into me even while he was spurting his seed deep inside me. When I had recovered my senses, he had disappeared again into the darkness that he came from.

I gathered myself together, straightened my clothes and made my way back, a different person.

Published 
Written by BrendaHapp1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments