Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Kiss

"Watching her boyfriend enjoy a girl she wants for herself"

164
96 Comments 96
15.2k Views 15.2k
824 words 824 words
Recommended Read
I'll never forget the taste when he stuffed your panties into my mouth. Soaking wet and right on my tongue...you were musky and sweet. I savored it, sucking on them softly. Your scent filled my nose and I breathed it in deeply.

My eyes traced your body, devouring every new inch of bare skin as he finished undressing you. He stood behind you with his hands on your hips, as if forcing me to look...forcing me to acknowledge your nudity. Was he trying to make me jealous? Was he really that clueless? He slid his hands up your torso to take hold of your breasts, squeezing and kneading them. I squirmed in my seat imagining their warmth and weight.

You were his birthday present, but I started to wonder if I had picked you out for myself. The way your smooth pale skin looked under his rough hands...your full lips parting in a soft sigh...the line of your jaw and the tilt of your neck as he nuzzled against it. I didn't even care that he wasn't touching me. I was enraptured by you...by your full breasts and blushing pink nipples. By the gentle curve of your hips and your neatly shaved pussy...glistening wet between creamy thighs.

He took you over to the bed...to MY bed...and bent you over it. You arched your back immediately, raising yourself up to him...desperate, like a bitch in heat. I wondered if I ever looked that eager, that willing. I admired you for it. He grabbed the firm meat of your ass and stepped closer, his cock proud and rigid. He spread you wide with his thumbs. My heart raced to see you so open, so pink and wet, as he slowly pushed the head of his cock into you.

I watched intently as he buried himself inside you, inch by inch. I watched as you took it, writhing and moaning, my sheets crumpled between your fingers. I watched your face and remembered all the times he was inside of me, reliving it for myself as you felt him for the first time. I knew that cock well...knew exactly how thick and how deep. It was a thrill to see someone else experience it, to know exactly what they were going through. I studied you as he held your hips and started to thrust.

I rocked gently in time as he fucked you. My pussy ached for attention and I squirmed in frustration.

vanessaevanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vanessaevanss

It was all I could do with my arms tied behind the back of the chair...forced to watch his wet cock pound into you as you moaned and begged for more. The smell of your sex filled the room. I sat in a puddle of my own wetness.

He flipped you onto your back and mounted you on my bed. Your mouths met in a passionate kiss as you wrapped your legs around him. His cock quickly found its home inside you. I sat ignored in the corner as he took you...some stranger I brought home, some random girl. He didn't even know your name and it thrilled me. I cheered him on my head...silently encouraging him to fuck you harder, to take what he wanted, to use you completely. You were just a plaything, a birthday present...my gift to him.

From the sound of his grunting and the speed of his thrusts, from the tension in his back and his legs, I knew he was close. I could feel it from across the room. He pulled back, climbing off you to stand by the side of the bed. One hand snaked into your hair while the other furiously stroked his shaft. He pulled your head to his cock, stuffing it into your mouth. If you were surprised, you didn't show it. You took it like a good girl.

He came hard...head back, moaning loudly. His hand tightened in your hair and his legs trembled. I watched his ass clenching as he drained his cock in steady pulses, watched the release spread through every muscle in his body. When he was finished, he pulled his cock from your lips, let go of your hair, and sat down hard on the bed. He lay back on his elbows with a distant, satisfied smile.

You stood up from the bed on wobbly legs. Your skin was radiant, flushed and glistening...your hair a tangled halo. You walked over to me, on my chair in the corner, bound and silent. You tugged your panties from my mouth and tossed them aside. I felt your wetness smear my thigh as you straddled my lap, your breasts pressing into mine. Your delicate hand found my chin and lifted my lips to yours. I opened my mouth, accepting his cum as it slid off your tongue, losing myself completely to the warmth of your salty kiss.
Published 
Written by positivetension
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments