Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ladies' Tea

"The gong rang and another prepared to enter her"

25
15 Comments 15
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The ladies, all married and over sixty, gathered for tea each fortnight. The hostess was in charge of the entertainment and Helen was the hostess the week before Christmas. Her friend, Priscilla, would assist with the entertainment.

Tea was served around two in the afternoon with scones and a smoked salmon salad. Malt scotch was served to those who requested it. All did but Helen. The ladies were elegantly dressed, wearing fancy hats, silk dresses and some wore gloves. They sat in a semi-circle on four separate love seats in Helen's living room facing a sofa turned with its back to them.

When all were settled and comfortable, Priscilla took Helen by the hand and led her to the back of the sofa. Helen bent over the sofa, spreading her legs just a bit wider than her shoulders. She lay her face on her crossed arms on the seat of the sofa visible now to the ladies from the waist down. Priscilla raised the skirt of her dress, fastening it above her waist and exposing her bottom framed by her garters and stockings. She reached down onto the seat of the sofa to pick up the antique wooden hairbrush she had placed there earlier that afternoon.

The doorbell rang.

Priscilla left Helen and the ladies to answer the door. She returned several minutes later to the tableaux as she had left it. Taking her place at Helen's side she picked up the hairbrush and spanked her cheeks, one and then the other, until her entire bottom shone deep pink. She replaced the hairbrush on the sofa and reached her hand between Helen's legs. Withdrawing her fingers she observed, "She's quite wet." She rang a gong set next to the sofa and took her seat.

The four gentlemen Priscilla had admitted when she answered the door were in their late thirties or early forties. Each knew one of the guests. The gong was their signal and the first walked naked into the living room. Seeing his former mother-in-law, he walked to her love seat and stood before her. She looked past him to Priscilla who smiled and said, "Prepare him to fuck Helen. When you decide he is ready, walk him to her and help him penetrate her. Then return to your seat. When he finishes he will sit beside you and you will prepare him for his second go. He'll have time to recover. There are three others who will have a go at her before you need to have him ready to go again."

She used her mouth to prepare him taking several minutes before leading him, cock throbbing and dripping precum, to Helen's glistening cunt. She inserted his cock into her friend and resumed her seat. Priscilla rang the gong at his first thrust and while he fucked her a second man entered the living room. He recognized his bosses' wife and presented himself to her. She turned him to face Helen, reached around him and pulled his testicles down hard while stroking his cock with her other hand. They watched Helen's fucking and she controlled his arousal through painful pressure on his balls and skillful stroking of his cock. Several minutes passed. Her manipulations had taken him far beyond the point of ejaculation. The son-in-law groaned and spilled his sperm in Helen's cunt. His shriveled cock fell from her and he took his seat at his mother-in-law's side. Priscilla sounded the gong and the bosses' wife led her husband's employee to Helen and inserted his cock stroking her clit as she let him go. His belly never lost contact with her bottom as he thrust deeply into her.

A third man walked naked into the living room.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

Seeing his principal, the young teacher presented himself to her already erect. She took his cock into her mouth and bit it softly along its entire length as she sucked on it while slowly backing him from her. Helen had her first orgasm but no one noticed. The employee continued his steady fucking, and the principal released the teacher's cock from her mouth and stroked him lightly keeping him fully erect while waiting his turn at Helen. It didn't come quickly but come it did. The employee poured his sperm into her and took his seat by his bosses' wife. Before sounding the gong, Priscilla took the hairbrush from the sofa and restored Helen's bottom to a lovely bright pink.

When she was satisfied that Helen's bottom was ready for more fucking, which she judged by how her friend squirmed under the hairbrush, Priscilla sounded the gong, and the principal led her teacher to Helen and guided his cock into her cunt. Penetration was easy as the men's liquids poured from her. The teacher was surprised at the velvet grip of her cunt on his cock as he ground himself, clenching his taut ass, into her plump red bottom. A fourth naked man walked into the living room and presented himself to his daughter's church choir organist. She stroked him idly with her hand, preoccupied with Helen's fucking. He didn't require much attention. He was extremely embarrassed seeing her and fully erect and dripping. When the teacher emptied himself into Helen, she took his cock deeply into her mouth licking his balls while she sucked him before pushing him away from her and leading him to Helen. He fucked her for nearly half an hour while the other three men were fondled by their women. He finally came inside her and fell limply from her.

Priscilla once again retrieved the hairbrush and reddened Helen's bottom before each of the men had a second go. They had more endurance this time but each spilled a large load into her before they had finished. As they finished with Helen the men retired to the room Priscilla had led them to when they had arrived and dressed themselves. After the last man had spilled his seed into Helen's well-used cunt, Priscilla told the ladies that they would be driven home by their gentlemen and that the gentlemen were at their disposal for the next two days. It was almost eight o'clock.

Shortly after the last lady had left the house and Priscilla had cleared the dishes from the living room and was tidying up in the kitchen, Helen stood slowly, stretched her sore muscles and smoothed her skirt. The front door opened and her husband walked into the living room. She was certain he had seen at least one of her friend's leaving with a man he didn't know but who wasn't her husband. Perhaps he had seen more. She heard Priscilla leave by the kitchen door. Her husband wasn't fond of her maid. He pretended it was because he thought she was Helen's lover but the three of them knew it was because Priscilla had spurned his advances and told Helen of them.

She wondered whether he would want her tonight. He rarely did any more. She would let him have her if he did, but she had no plans to clean herself. She had long ceased caring about his self-esteem and couldn't be bothered to hide her flirtations from him to preserve his dignity. She hadn't for years.

"Please put the furniture back where it belongs, dear," she told him. "We had a lovely tea, but it tired me out. I'll be in my room if you want me."

Published 
Written by mollflanders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments