Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Red Hoodie

"A shy but curious girl searches for her own sexuality, and finds more than she expected."

9
5 Comments 5
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Somewhere east of central Europe, a young girl walked on a forest path. She had been wandering for some time, and the sense of being lost and alone was growing within her. It was a feeling she was used to, and even though she didn't exactly like it, it was a state she had brought upon herself, wandering in the woods without purpose. She had lost direction, and fear and excitement pulled her body in opposite directions. She could feel the tension within her, yet she pressed on.

As her eyes flitted over the sunlit blue sky, the hard brown tree trunks and branches, the shimmering green leaves, and the grey path, she saw a wooden cabin in a clearing. Her pink tanned legs were drawn towards it and her flat black shoes strode along the winding path. Her white cotton skirt stretched as she strode out as she found a strange kind of purpose. The hood of her scarlet top was thrown back and a sudden but gentle breeze filled it. She unzipped the front a bit more as she grew warmer in the sun.

Focusing on the cabin she could see a door and a window between the tree trunks. Her right toe stubbed on a large thick root and the pain made her wince. However she didn't miss a step until she cornered around a large tree and was frozen by the sight of a large brown dog sitting on the path five feet away. Its head was large and its yellow eyes stared at her impassively as she stood motionless. Instead of turning back she met its emotionless gaze. The dog's nose was pointing at her stomach and she saw its wet nostrils twitching. She opened her mouth to halfway between a gasp and a word but the dog turned its muscular body around and trotted back along the path towards the cabin. Once the worst of the fear had passed, she followed cautiously. There was no sign of the animal, she could no longer even hear its large paws or track any prints.

From the edge of the clearing she could see the door and windows much clearer. A few small sheds and piles of wood and equipment lay scattered around the site. Yet things seemed tidy, even ordered within the setting somehow. She stood perfectly still and suppressed her breathing, and listened. Not a sound besides the rustle of the woods, yet she knew someone was in the cabin. She circled around to a side of the cabin without windows, keeping a keen eye and ear for the dog. Despite the earlier encounter she didn't trust such a beast. She sensed human sounds behind the wooden panelled wall.

She crept closer, aware of every twig breaking under foot. Then, a sound. Again a few seconds later. Not deep or high pitched, a mixture. Definitely human.The suspense was too much for her and she leapt onto the makeshift wooden veranda, pleading for it not to creak. It was solid. She was rewarded because she now knew the unmistakable sound of a deep low groan and another higher pitched simultaneously. Every two seconds, getting ever so slightly louder.

The sounds of sex electrified her conducive body. Every fibre of her tuned in and she pressed her ear on the cabin wooden wall. Her wet pussy tingled as she devoured the sounds. Repeating again and again, she relished the audible details and the effects on her body and mind. She vividly imagined the sex act taking place feet away. Her hand was already pressing the front of her skirt as she became lost in the moment.

She needed more. Like an effeminate burglar she tip-toed around to the front window and tried to look inside without being seen herself. She was confronted by the sight of a large naked man silhouetted against the rear window. He was standing with his back her her, rocking his hips back and forth. She had forgotten all about being discreet as she gawped at the window, using both hands to shield the light for a better view. Bent over in front of him on a bed was the the large round arse and hips of a woman with her head low down.

He thrust forward and she connected this glorious doggy style fucking with the sounds she'd previously lusted over, instead of her own imagination. The need to touch herself was unbearable and her right hand was inside her skirt and pressing firmly on her clit through her panties. She pulsed and her breath misted the window. She lost track of time as she studied every feature of his hairy body, but it was long enough for her finger to find its way deep inside her, and for her to moan to herself at the feeling. She had lost all sense of self respect as lust held her tightly. She desperately wanted to go to the back window to see his face as her fucked her. And to see his cock. She had never seen real live fucking before and was quite overwhelmed by the effect that first the sounds and then the sight of them fucking were having on her. Pure curiosity made her want to see his face, to see who he was and what his dick looked like.

Just to get a look at the action from a different angle. She was horny for more, drinking in the scene in amazement. But he would have seen her, and so would his big lucky mare. Several times she nearly abandoned herself completely when she wanted to run around and look.

yuki_tyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuki_tyan

Instead she masturbated harder with two fingers and allowed herself audible moans against the uneven glass.

He was grunting loudly now, drowning out his partner's moans, who momentarily lifted her head and tossed her long brown mane. Her seized her hair and rode her. By the way he was moving his large buttocks back and forth, she imagined he had quite a long cock. His leg muscles showed and his back glistened with sweat. Desire and the need for something more drove her to force three fingers into her young pussy for the first time and she whimpered as she did so. She saw the man pause from fucking, then resume. She pulled up her skirt, unashamedly yanked down her soaked panties and furiously rubbed her clit with her thumb as she fingered herself.

When she looked again through the window she couldn't believe her eyes. He was sitting on the end of the bed and she had his huge cock in her mouth. He had a fistful of her hair and was looking down at his cock-sucking mate. His penis was the largest she had ever seen. Then the woman pulled up enough for her to see the longest thickest shaft she could ever imagine. Then she was sucking and licking at the biggest roundest cock-head possible. Even on that shaft it looked over-sized. Jealousy and lust fought within her. Both emotions led her to the most intense orgasm she had ever felt.

She wailed uncontrollably and relished being completely taken over by the feeling. Her hand dripped with her juices and she moved it slowly to the sound of the man's own orgasm approaching. Peering through the pane she saw him looking up at the ceiling as he got his tool sucked and rubbed, then look down at his mate, never straight ahead towards the window. The slut had one hand on his big hairy balls as she rubbed his thick bent shaft up and down whilst sucking on the massive plum-like head with the intensity required to make him cum. His shouts became angrier until he came with a wild guttural howl. His eyes sprang wide open as though he himself had been shot, and they were pointing at the window. He seemed paralysed for a few seconds, and so too did the girl at the window, except for seeing copious amounts of thick white cum leaving the sucking mouth and running down his cock to his big balls. His eyes now slits in a post-orgasmic malaise, he rumbled his contentment.

She looked down from the window at her covered hand in her panties, and suddenly registered her pussy was too sensitive to rub anymore. She must have come again in the heat of the viewing experience, the first time like that for her. She sprang up and thudded her shoulder against the wooden wall in shock as she saw the large brown shape of the dog sitting three feet away. It stared at her without flicker of emotion, strangely calm. She felt acutely embarrassed, and guilty at what she had allowed to happen. Her right hand had to reach out to stop her falling over, and she left a heavy smear on the window pane. She felt tiny, and turned and ran. The dog did not even watch her running back into the forest, as though contemptible.

That night in her bed she masturbated longer than ever, with her eyes tight shut in the darkness, which helped her to visualise the day's sordid events and to add her own imagination to them. Even though it had been by far the most erotic experience of her life so far and with the best orgasms, she felt unsatisfied and curious for more. She had some deep need to experience more herself. She could not suppress or deny it. She was no longer interested in the boys she had known so far, or the insignificant things she had let one or two of them do to her.

By letting her mind run like this she found she she could play with herself for longer and orgasm several times. The next day she ached and felt drained and subdued. But over the next few days her disgusting needs came back with a force that seemed to dominate her. She had no plan, she would just turn up at the cabin. She nervously put on the same outfit and set off. She was at the clearing sooner than she expected. She stepped from the trees and a heavy thud from behind the cabin, then it repeated. She circled round the cabin towards the noises, seeing no one, and there was no sign of the dog, which disappointed her.

She saw him chopping wood near a shed dressed in the same type of clothes as before: denim overalls and a worn out checked shirt. He worked methodically setting up the wooden blocks, then swung the two-handed axe with a force that seemed aggressive to her. He looked even larger and rougher when working. The dog lay down nearby.

She slowly walked up to them, hoping either man or dog would notice. But neither did. Her heart was beating fast and her foot stubbed on something, but it made no difference. At last he lay down the axe and turned to her with a grimace of disdain. She was petrified and would have run if he still held the axe.

The next part to follow...
Published 
Written by strongmr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments