Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbors

"Hubby is unaware of his wife's neighborly activities"

24
6 Comments 6
59.5k Views 59.5k
768 words 768 words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
My neighbors are pretty average, nothing out of the ordinary.


One night, I was sitting in my bedroom watching TV. Nothing good was on, save an old episode of Friends, so I gave up and laid there, pondering what I should do. I turned to look at my alarm clock to see the time (11.44 pm) and happened to glance out my window, which looked into the neighbor’s bedroom.

Rich (my neighbor) was passionately kissing Suzy (his wife) against the wall of their bedroom. I watched, entranced. He began lifting her shirt and I realized they were going to have sex right in front of me! I got a little turned on and watched more. They were soon naked and I watched them. She had huge, beautiful breasts, perfectly lickable, and his cock was bigger than any I’d seen. I saw him pound his meat into her, lick her clit, play with her breasts, all things I loved. The lights went out and I couldn’t see, but I was too horny now. I was at the point of no return. I quickly tore my own clothes off and lay naked on my bed. I began to fondle my breasts, watching my nipples harden in delight. I traced their outline and shivered. I brought one of them up to my mouth and began to suck it and swirl my tongue around it. I moaned in pleasure and began to pant. I pinched my nipples and squealed.

I brought my hands down my tummy to my waistline. Pausing there, my body shook in arousal and I brought my fingers to my neatly trimmed cunt. My fingers swirled the short pubic hair, making me wetter and wetter. Finally I pushed my fingers into my pussy, first one then two. With one hand I thrusted into my hot cunt, and the other pushed and tapped my clit. It felt just like a man’s touch, concentrated just so. I fucked myself and was moaning and panting and I finally came, shaking and spewing my juices all over. I lay there, catching my breath, and closed my eyes, thinking about how horny I still was.

Suddenly I gasped – a hand was on my breast! I opened my eyes and saw Rich and Suzy standing over me.

“We saw you enjoying the show and wondered if you wanted to be part of it, ” Rich said.

“Your door was unlocked, ” Suzy said, as they each squeezed one of my breasts.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

I was so turned on now, I couldn’t even focus. Suzy bent down and started to lick my breast as Rich nibbled on my other nipple. I was panting, so hot and horny I felt insatiable. Suzy laid down on the bed with her face up, and pulled me over so my pussy was right over her face. She began to lick my pussy, swirling her tongue around my clit and pushing it into my hot cunt. Suddenly I felt pleasure from behind, too, as I felt Rich’s huge cock fill my ass. I was groaning now. I never new it would be so hot…Suzy licking my clit, rich fucking my ass. I fucked Suzy’s face, humping against her as she drove her tongue into my clit and cunt.


Rich pounded harder and harder into my ass and pushed is fingers into Suzy’s cunt. We were all so close to cumming, we were panting and moaning. I was fucking Suzy’s face, Rich was fucking my ass, Rich was fingering Suzy off, and Suzy was eating my puss. The thought of it made me wild. We began to moan louder and I knew we would all cum together.


My whole body seized up and I felt Rich and Suzy do it too. I began to shake uncontrollably and felt a moment of intense pleasure. “DAMNIT FUCK YES!! OH GOD… OH JESUS…” I yelled. My orgasm kept going since Rich and Suzy didn’t stop. “Yes! Yes! YES!!!!” I yelled, sure the whole world could hear me. Our juices were flying and we all licked them up, not caring whose were whose. Finally we came down and the three of us sat their panting.

“That was…fucking amazing” Suzy said, still panting.


“Damn it was, ” Rich said. “We have to do this more often!”


“No shit” I said, amazed. “You guys were just what I needed.”


“I get head next time!” Rich said, smiling.

“You’re damn straight you do. Double head fuck!” Suzy said.


We’ve been fucking together ever since

. . .

And my husband still doesn’t know.
Published 
Written by CaptainPants
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments