Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbours

"A sixteen year old boy has his first experiences with new mother/daughter neighbours."

31
4 Comments 4
29.9k Views 29.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Chapter One:

I had lived in my home with my strict parents for many years now, it wasn't the best home; a small home in an apartment block that had a small, virtually tidy most of the time, swimming pool. I had just turned sixteen, and still a virgin when my first real sexual experiences took place.

We had seen people come and go, those with little money, and those who had money and lost it all and needed a run down place to live for a while before they got back on their feet. It was a summer's day when I heard movement outside, and being in the house on my own, I peaked a view outside to see what was happening.

It was then I saw these two people walking up the stairs to our 1st floor, and pass our window as they walked past and around to the opposite site. New neighbours, and from the looks of it moving into the apartment directly across from us. I watched as they stopped outside the door, trying not to be caught.

A young middle aged woman, blonde with a stunning figure and dress that showed every curve of her body. Stood next to her, was a young girl, she looked about seventeen or eighteen from what I could tell, very pretty with long blonde hair down her back.

Their door opened and the two entered inside, and closed it behind them, carrying the two boxes in their hands, their only belongings left. Just the quick sight of them suddenly began to stir the erection in my trousers, as my heart beat a little faster.

Over the coming weeks, the two, mother and daughter sat outside, swam in the pool and enjoyed their time at their new home. One night, as I sat in my room, I turned my head to glance across at the apartment opposite where a light switched on in one of the bedrooms. The mother stepped inside, a black blouse which showed off her wonderful cleavage, and a short tight skirt which showed her wonderful ass when she bent over.

I leaned up on my bed as I stared across, trying to keep myself in the darkness of my room as she stepped back and forth out of sight for a few minutes, before she stepped across to the window and looked out. I wasn't sure if she caught me looking or not, as I quickly jumped to the side and hid, waiting for a few moments before I glanced back and saw she had turned her back, but left her curtains open.

She slowly raised her blouse up over her soft pale skin to reveal the straps upon her back of her black bra. She tossed the blouse down to the side, and reached behind as she unclipped the straps, and pulled them from over her shoulders. Slipping the bra off and handing it to the side as she dropped it. She stood for a moment before she turned and for the first time in my life I was seeing a real pair of breasts. Usually I had seen them online or in magazines, but never up close due to my strict upbringing of my parents.

Her breasts were beautiful, large and from what I could tell a c cup at least, with large aureoles and hard, erect yet small nipples.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

I licked my lips as I stared out from the side watching her just stand there, staring out, and at one point could have sworn she looked across at my room and offered a soft smile for a brief moment.

She then reached behind, and unzipped her skirt as she wriggled her slim firm figure from out of it as it fell to the floor, showing her black panties. She turned around, almost like she was showing them around as I saw her tight peachy ass cheeks with the thong stretching between them. My cock was growing erect in my shorts as I stood there.

I stepped out, I don't know why, but she had her back to the window and I stood and admired this beautiful figure of an amazing middle aged and very attractive woman. She took hold of the sides of her thong panties and slid them down over her legs as they dropped, bending over slightly to wriggle free.

My cock was bursting out of the opening of my boxer shorts, as I reached down and instinctively wrapped my fingers around the length of my shaft. I began to gently stroke it, slowly at first as I stared across at this neighbour stripping in her window.

Unfortunately, the whole excitement didn't last long for me, as I was soon stroking it faster and harder, pounding away on my defenseless hard and thick cock in my hand, as I groaned to myself, closing my eyes, and exploding as a wave of creamy cum spewed out of the tip of my cock and onto the window in front of me, as I continued jerking and stroking faster and harder, groaning a little louder now as I gave a second smaller wave of cum, my body shaking a little as I exploded.

I slowly began to come down from my wonderful orgasmic state as I opened my eyes gently to look across, and see the woman staring back at me, naked from the front, her shaven pussy and long smooth legs, leading up to her soft heaving breasts as she looked at me, and obviously had seen me jerking off over her.

I stood in terror and shock more than anything else, frozen to the ground as she looked at me, my cock in my hand, now beginning to softly lose it's erection, and a few stains of cum splashed upon my window. I was unsure what to do when she raised her hand to her lips, and blew me a soft kiss across the yard, smiling as she turned and headed off into another room.

I stepped backwards, and crashed down upon my bed behind me, smiling and softly laughing at the first time a woman had seen me jerk off. This was the first of my many adventures with the new neighbours, and lead to many wonderful sexual new experiences for me.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments