Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Door Voyeur

"The voyeur tables get turned upside down"

29
14 Comments 14
18.4k Views 18.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
She was out watering the plants on her patio, wearing the cutest, very short, blue jean cut-off shorts. Half of her ass was showing. I knew it was wrong of me to even look, but I looked anyway. When she caught me looking, she smiled, but kept right on working anyway.

Did she not realize the effect she was having on me?

I moved a little farther to my left as she worked her way closer towards where I sat, pouring water onto her potted plants. Our porches were a scant ten feet from one another.

“Hi Helen,” I remarked, as she bent over, her midriff bearing shirt riding up high e enough that I could very easily make out the bottom portion of her boobs. Helen was in her early thirty’s, a divorcée, and she had a remarkable hot body. I only knew her peripherally, since she had just moved in a few weeks back, replacing the old man who used to live next door. She was a definite improvement on things in the neighborhood.

When she reached up to pour water on the hanging plants, her shorts rode up even higher on her cute ass. She made no attempt adjust things.

How could she not know what she was doing?

“You should try porch gardening, sometimes,” Helen remarked, looking over my way.

“I would, but I’m not any good at it,” I replied.

Helen stepped down from her porch, a potted plant in her hand and over to the bottom steps of my porch.

“Here,” she remarked, extending her arm, hand and a potted plant in my direction. “All you have to do is water it.”

I would rather water something else, I thought to myself.

I took the plant and placed it on a ledge on my porch. “Thanks,” I replied.

Helen stepped up on to my porch, uninvited and took a seat on my porch swing. Her cute shorts, couldn't have been any tighter. Her abs were strong and firm and she sported a small shiny piercing in her navel. Her blonde hair was pinned back, with lone strands of hair, falling down around her face.

“I need one of these,” she remarked, her tanned and well-toned barefoot legs dangling in front of me, as she pushed back on my porch swing.

“Yeah,” I replied, “They are kind of cool.”

Our conversation was light and easy going. We chatted mostly about her moving from San Francisco, after a nasty divorce she didn't want to talk about, and relocating to Providence, our small bedroom community north of Dallas.

“I like new beginnings,” Helen remarked.

“I like sweet iced tea,” I replied. Changing the direction of our conversation. “Do you want any?”

She declined my offer, but said she would take a “rain check.” Then, as fast as she was there, she was gone.

A little later in the day, I was getting ready to shower, when I looked over at Helen’s house next door. For whatever reason, I had a clear view into her bedroom. Then I realized, she had opened a window on one side of the room, allowing in the sunlight. I could see very clearly into her tiny abode. She had a four-poster English style bed and some white wicker furnishings. Suddenly, I saw Helen walking from one side of the room to another. I stood frozen, as I realized she was totally naked.

A part of me said to look the other way, but another part of me kept me glued to the sight of a very beautiful and well-proportioned naked young woman only a few feet away. I stepped back, just to make sure my presence would not be felt, should she look my way.

Where were her curtains or shades?

I watched as she stood naked in front of her dresser, combing her long blonde hair. I grabbed my stiffening cock and lightly stroked it. Then, suddenly, she turned and disappeared. A few seconds later, she pulled her curtains over the window and as quick as my show had begun, it ended. I stepped into my bathroom and shot my load into a towel.

The next morning, as I sat on my porch again, Helen came out, wearing a short nightie, tied tightly at her waist. She looked over at me and smiled.

“Hey neighbor!” she called out, “Did you water that plant today?”

I had completely forgotten.

“The plant isn’t going to live if you don’t take care of,” Helen remarked.

She tip-toed to water her hanging plants, her nightie riding up high enough for me to see her light pink panties.

She had to know what she was doing!

Helen looked my way as the water dribbled out of the bottom of the hanging plants.

“Too much water,” she remarked, “is not a good thing either.”

I agreed.

“I need a favor,” Helen remarked, looking my way. I waited for the request.

“Can you help me move this big pot to the other side of my porch so it can get some more sunlight?” she asked, looking down.

I stepped over to her porch.

“Let me help,” Helen insisted, bending over to grab one side of the pot, as I bent and grabbed the side of the pot closest to me. I had a perfect, unobstructed view straight down the opening of her cute, nightie.

"1-2-3, move."

“Thanks,” Helen remarked, as she stood and brushed off her hands.

I did my best to keep my eyes at chin level and above. Helen untied, re-adjusted her nightie and then re-tied the thin piece of cloth that only partially covered her upper torso.

“Take a seat,” she said, pulling a porch chair over to the edge of the porch. I sat down and crossed my legs to hide the growing erection I was experiencing.

Helen sat across from me, slipping one knee over another, strands of her hair hanging down, from it pin points. She attempted to re-pin the strands as we chatted. We talked about the type of plants she had and how some needed partial sunlight and others needed full sunlight. At times, I nodded my head, as we chatted, as my mind could not tear itself away from her tight little compact body.

“Well, I need to shower,” Helen remarked, “Let’s catch up later, shall we?”

I agreed. I quickly retreated to my bedroom and looked to see if I might get a second showing. The curtains were drawn to her window, so I was a bit disappointed. I stepped into my own shower, a bit frustrated.

As I stepped out of the shower, I glanced over at Helen’s house. The window curtains were parted and I could see into her bedroom.

Hallelujah!

I waited to see if Helen would make her appearance. I didn't have to wait long. She stepped naked, back in front of her dresser and proceeded to brush her hair, just as she had done the day prior.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

Then she did something I hadn’t expected, I watched as she worked her hands over her small breasts, gently giving herself a massage. She had her head lowered, her long blonde hair hiding her face. She flipped her hair back over her shoulder and stared up at her ceiling, while still giving herself a breast massage. She pinched her nipples as they stood straight out, on the very tops of her breasts. I couldn’t see where her hands went, as she lowered them below her abdomen, because of the window ledge, but I didn't’t need to, because the look on her face told me everything I needed to know.

I repositioned myself to get a better view as Helen slipped on to her four-poster bed, her hands and fingers buried deep between her legs. I watched as she seemed to stiffen up and then go limp. After a few more minutes, she climbed off of her bed and disappeared from her room.

I grabbed a towel and to catch the tension I expelled from my body.

How could she not know?

When I glanced back at Helen’s house, the curtains to her bedroom were closed.

About a week went by and I didn't see Helen. I was beginning to wonder if perhaps my voyeurism had grown old and if perhaps, somehow, I had offended her.

A few days later, I was sitting on my porch, looking at the small bloom that had just started to blossom on the pant that Helen had gifted me only a week before. Helen stepped out on to her porch, wearing the tightest blue jeans that I have ever seen. It had to of taken her an hour to get into them. She was also sporting a cut-off t-shirt.

“Looks like we have a blossom,” Helen remarked, taking note of the plant she had gifted me.

I smiled.

“Where ya been?” I inquired.

“San Francisco,” Helen replied. “I had to finish out some old business. Why? Did you miss me?”

“Yeah,” I replied, “It’s just not the same without you here.”

“We should trade phone numbers to keep up with each other,” Helen remarked. I agreed. I wrote my number on a scratch pad and stepped over to her porch. Helen handed me a business card that read 'Helen’s Garden.' 

Helen poured water on to her plants and spoke an encouraging word to each plant. She tip-toed to get to the higher pots and I watched as she reached up to water each plant. She had a body that just called out to be touched.

“Helen’s Garden,” I remarked, reading the card out loud.

“Yeah,” she replied, “It’s my newest adventure.’

She looked down at me and smiled.

“So what do you think? Helen inquired.”

“”You have a great garden,” I replied.

Helen smiled.

“Is that it?” she asked.

Was she toying with me?

“You’ve got the magic touch,” I added.

“So you like what you see?” she asked.

Dammit, yes! More than you might know.

“Yes,” I replied.

Helen bent over, her butt facing me. She pretended to be checking her potted plants. She peered behind her, to see me staring back.

“So are you sure you like what you see?” she repeated.

“Yes,” I replied again.

“Well,” Helen responded, “If you really like it, you should take the time to check things out a little closer sometime.”

Gawd dammit! Enough was enough!

“I’ve got to shower,” I replied. I quickly disappeared back into my house and headed straight to my bedroom to relieve myself. I looked over at Helen’s open bedroom window. The window curtains were parted slightly and I just caught a glimpse of her as she walked past her window.

I watched as she slipped out of her clothes and readied herself for her own shower. I closed my eyes and lightly stroked my stiff cock. Suddenly, my cell phone buzzed. I looked at my phone and the text message was from Helen.

“The front door is open,” read the text.

I stepped back from window. The phone buzzed again.

“Come over.”

I nervously stepped on to Helen’s porch and turned the front door handle. I could hear the shower water running through the open bedroom door, down the hallway. I stepped into the familiar looking bedroom and paused.

What the hell are you doing? I asked myself.

I was about to leave, when Helen stepped into her bedroom, from her bathroom, totally naked.

“You’ve been watching me for weeks,” she remarked.

I apologized.

“No, no, no,” Helen responded. “I like it. It has been a huge turn on for me, knowing you were getting stoked, watching me.”

Helen stepped over to where I stood in the archway of her bedroom door. It was the first time I had seen her up close, with her hair unpinned, cascading over her soft shoulders, part in front and part in the back. She had the body of a model. Her nipples stood erect on the tops of her 36C cup boobs and she had a small waist. She was also cleanly shaven. Her body was flawless.

Helen looped a finger into the waistband of my Bermuda shorts, and pulled me in closer to where she stood in front of me. She slipped her other hand under the edge of my shirt and up to my chest, where she pinched one of my nipples.

“I haven’t been with a man in months,” Helen declared, her voice trailing off. She slipped my polo shirt over my head and gently planted a light kiss on my chest, as she held on to my shirt. I melted.

Helen tip-toed, being quite a bit shorter than myself, and planted a light kiss on my cheek. I slipped my hand around her tiny waist and pulled her in close.

Our lips met in a soft touch, which only lasted for about a second. Our tongues and our passion were undeniable and un-controllable. I slipped my hand on to her exposed breast. She took in a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh, as I cupped her angelic face in my hand.

“Let me turn off the shower,” Helen remarked. I stood mesmerized, my feet firmly planted and not moving at the entry to her bedroom. Her curtains were still parted and I looked out at my own house from her bedroom.

As Helen stepped back into her bedroom, she could see me looking out her bedroom window and into my own house.

“You don’t know how many times,” she said, “I have seen you trek naked, back and forth in your bedroom!”

And here I was, feeling guilty for being the voyeur.

I stripped out of my shorts and lay naked on Helen’s bed, on my back, my stiff cock arching upwards. Helen slipped on to four-poster bed beside me.

“Take me,” Helen whispered, “I am all yours.”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments