Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Operative: File 05

"The Operative Likes To Watch"

3
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words
The Operative: File 05

The Specialist

By Veronica Divine

The Specialist was in my line of sight.

Natalia broke visual contact abruptly, running for the exterior wall that surrounded this little fort. Her movements were deft, graceful, like a lynx with soviet gymnastics training. She pivoted off a wall using some Parkour move....what do they call it? A tic-tac? I was never any good at that stuff due to the unbalancing and heavy weight of leviathanesque breasts. It was fun to see though! She ran along the top of a wall no thicker than my wrist at blazing speed, rounding a corner to leap across from the wall to a rooftop. She tore across that flat surface with ease, leaping over an even larger divide... almost. This time her fingers caught the edge and she utilized her incredible upper-arm strength to pull herself up, curling her rear into a hand-stand and then rounding off to her feet again. There was just one more gap between her and freedom. She took a moment to tighten the strap which bound the stolen blueprint to her back and then sprinted, her final leap a thing of beauty, her right foot had easy clearance to land on the wall, her left back in an almost 90 degree split.

It was that left ankle which the whip wrapped itself around. She glanced down to see The Specialist again, just fleetingly before her world grew confusing. He tugged down hard, pulling her mid-flight to crash hard on the ground.

Luckily for me, she did not fall unconscious, but she clearly was fighting the urge to slip under, blink-after-blink completely obscuring my vision.

Then she was looking right into the specialist's eerie jade eyes, as was I, through the tiny cameras concealed in her contact lenses.

Phase one of infiltrating his world was complete.

I only hoped Natalia wouldn't end up paying too dearly for my curiosity.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Specialist's setup was a little bit different than mine. Natalia cast her head all around to make sure I got a good view of the place. It was darker, for one thing. My interrogation chamber relied on pastel-colored lighting that was bright enough to make sure my captives got a good view of my body while smoothing over anything they might not be as thrilled about, freckles and the like. The other evident thing was that he had a great deal more equipment than I did. My chamber only had a place to hold the prisoners, my observation booth, and a small closet for wardrobe changes if they were called for. I'm a hands-on kinda girl.

The Specialist on the other hand had all manner of toys and tools. Mounted to the wall were weapons, whips like the ones I saw him carry when we'd first met, medieval axes and swords and creepy looking skewers. I was relieved to see that the latter of these had a fine layer of dust on them; he clearly kept them more for psychological impact than actual use. In addition to the weapons were various surgical mayo carts and rolling cabinets. I could only guess what these might be designed to hold.

The Specialist brightened things up a bit by striking a match and lighting various candles set into the wall. After he lit the last one, he gave it a slight tug and a mechanism triggered, a slab rolling out of one of the walls. He pushed and prodded the groggy Natalia into position, seeming to fear no retaliation from her as he placed her arms and legs into short-chained manacles, spread-eagling her against the slab. As she looked over it more closely I could see an elaborate mechanism, set on rails. He could probably put her into any position with this device, ultimately turning it into a bed or upside-down hanging as he saw fit.

Fingering the whip at his belt fondly, he began his questions starting with the obvious.

"What is your eye color?" This was calculated to calibrate his senses to her. By asking simple questions he knew the answer to, he could learn what she sounded like when telling the truth exactly, and likewise gauge her sensibilities when she decided to throw sarcasm at him, as she did now. "My eyes are Puce. Clearly you can see that." She sneered.

The whip flashed out, finely controlled, cracking across her left breast, ripping the chest of her jumpsuit open with a resounding snap. She hissed. "Brown. My eyes are brown." She answered honestly this time. He reached out; soothing the part of her he'd just attacked with a gentle caress.

"Good. And what, pray tell, did you want with the plans to the Seraphim Device?" He cocked his head at the blueprint he'd taken back from her.

"Obviously, someone wanted it." She said. This I knew to be a complete lie; Natalia had only been instructed to steal "something" from the compound to get his attention and infiltrate his interrogation chamber. I was curious to see his methods, and Natalia is quite literally the most stalwart agent of any agency on file, having been both trained and tested in the field to have the tightest lips. I had to shell out to hire her independently as she is not on Control's payroll, and she came at an exorbitant rate since capture and torture is a pretty tall order. I knew she would be giving him some useless pieces... part of keeping secrets was making your captor believe he had gotten what he wanted.

He lashed out with the whip again, this time a diagonal slash from hip to knee, sundering the lower half of her bodysuit. He chided her "I can't believe anyone would want such a simple invention for espionage purposes. The thing is an alternative mosquito repellant method utilizing Electro-Magnetic Pulse technology. Hardly a gold-mine for a private individual, of NO interest to any clandestine agency, and unless charities have gotten into the field of spy craft, I can't imagine anyone paid you any sum of money to acquire it. Now why are you here?"

I could hear her swallow; this was not part of the plan. By accidentally stealing something of little-to-no value she had compromised the red herring we needed to throw him off the scent.

"You know what I think?" He asked, reaching out to strip away the body-suit remnants off of her and slowly stroke one of her lush thighs. "I think you wanted to get caught. I think this is about me."

This time she betrayed nothing.

"Tell me, now. You're not going anywhere and neither am I until the truth is out. And the truth always come out in the end." His voice was soft, sweet even. He seized one of the candles from the wall, waiting patiently for her to answer his demands.

She said nothing and did not move. Smart girl. I knew that he'd be looking for responses of any kind, even sarcastic or mocking ones. Those often betrayed just as much as serious ones. Silence gave people like us nothing.

He tilted the candle, letting crimson wax drip onto her already stiffened nipples, her lush C-cups jiggling as she thrashed in response. Still she said nothing, meeting his handsome face with cold indifference. Pain would never work on her. I knew this from her reputation. She enjoyed it. Got off on it. Loved it. Quickly he stooped to one of the cabinets, opening it and removing an ice cube, running it against her other nipple. Here she shivered and thrashed, still silent, but her face betraying her discomfort. To have one breast get the relieving cool the other needed so badly was brilliantly cruel.

But he did not leave her in agony for long, quickly gliding his head to her iced breast, licking it with his warm tongue as he rubbed the cube over other nipple, deftly plucking the wax. Then, dipping low, he gave her clit a single slow lick. My jaw dropped as she shuddered in orgasm, my view temporarily disrupted as her eyes closed in pleasure.

He was good, and I now understood why. With each and every torment The Specialist inflicted on a victim, he offered a quick and pleasurable remedy, allowing the depths of their suffering to heighten the ecstasy that would be soon to follow. In this sense, he could bring more emotion from his captives in a shorter time. It was, I had to admit, sheer genius and I kicked myself for not thinking of it first; her delta-waves must have been off the charts!

"I can tell you enjoy the pain. Let's try a little something different." He purred, going again to one of his drawers, producing a series of linked chains. He placed the ends of one of these to her stiffened clitoris, firming it into a place, a smoothed clamp of some sort, exerting pressure, but clearly not painfully so. Then he added another two ends to each of her nipples. The fittings were circular, and spiraled inwards, engorging her three buttons out. The last end was attached to a collar, a little gaudy with rhinestones or some other gems, and this he affixed this around her neck. Now she was nipple and clit-clamped as well as leashed. He released her from the table and walked casually ahead of her. She had no choice but to follow the tugging at her breasts, making mincing little steps to keep up with him, her pussy visibly leaking juices as she walked along.

He toured the hallways with her, making sure to avoid going into any doors--It would have been too much for me to hope he would have the foolishness of a cartoon villain and simply expose his whole organization to his captive, but a little part of me had wished for this all the same. What he did do was stop in front of various guards or scientists who he ran across in the facility, using them to get at her through humiliating banter.

"Have you seen my latest acquisition?" He said to the first, lifting the chain a bit so that her tits danced like a pair of puppets.

"Nooo!" The guard whistled his appreciation. "Have you put that thing in her yet?" He laughed, clearly a little embarrassed by his obvious alpha status. "I don't know. Do you think she *deserves* it?" He asked teasingly.

"Well that's what you get to find out, right? I guess I'll know you've reached that point when I hear the screams."

A few moments later he had a similar conversation with a scientist.

"Will you let me run a few tests on her when you're done with her?" The man in the white coat asked.

"Sure. But I'm afraid she'll be walking a little funny by then."

"They always are. Glad my work has nothing to do with gauging pussy-tightness; I'd have nothing to work with when you were done gaping 'em." They both laughed at this.

The ritual was a curious one that I had a feeling he must do with every captive. I could only imagine the psychological impact this would have on someone less stalwart than Natalia. I took a brief chance to consider whether or not this made the man a filthy rapist... but every time I caught a glance at her reflection in some shiny thing or another her ever-flowing wetness told me that he knew what he was doing. There was no woman who would not *want* to fuck this muscled, handsome, and clearly super-hung stud by the time he got around to it.

And it would seem that he was getting around to it now. One last short conversation with a guard outside a door about how she'd be feeling him in her tonsils soon enough and he walked her into a new room.

This was clearly a place of pleasure, not torture. It was a circular room, in the center of which a large circular bed sat, swathed in silken sheets and thick blankets. Pillows with silken cases lined the perimeter. The walls were adorned like the interrogation room... but instead of weapons and implements of intimidation, there were sex toys and mirrors. The ceiling was mirrored as well, and though I couldn't tell for certain, I would bet a whole operations budget that the room would have cameras as well. This was a man who liked to watch himself work.

And who could blame him? Natalia and I both took a short gasping breath as he peeled off his shirt, those rippling, lean abs flexing a little as he tossed his clothes aside, biceps flexing into impressive discs of muscle as he moved. He paused to take her leash and clips off, her nipples and clit now more than fully engorged, throbbing red and sensitive-looking. He smirked looking her over a moment. "Yes." He said coldly. "You'll do."

Slowly he pushed her back, letting the bed buckle her knees, she sat heavily on it.

Then he kissed her. I was shocked by how tender his kiss looked. I had expected him to conquer her mouth with brute force, but instead his lips and tongue were nimble, nibbling on her pouty mouth before pulling her gently to him with his hands on her cheeks.

demieastTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
demieastTS

She seemed to melt into the kiss, her breath going a little quicker in response to the sensual treatment. Then he was kissing down her face, her jaw line, three kisses placed worshipfully on her neck, then finally he soothed her nipples with slow lascivious licks, making the little pink nubs gleam under his attention.

Slowly he worked downward, kissing the tops of her toned belly and down her thighs and legs. She was trembling by the time he reached, and surprisingly licked, her feet. Each of her toes was sucked one-by-one and she moaned and writhed. His ability to read the cues of her body was so deft and so subtle I could not rightly tell if this was a fetish of his, or simply another tool at his disposal to please her, because she clearly enjoyed it.

Finally he licked his way back up, switching from leg to leg and thigh to thigh until he reached the obvious wetness of her pouting pussy. He lapped at the thick fat folds of her labia, moving his head from side-to-side to part her nether-lips then attacked her clitoris. I could only see through her eyes, and obviously could not feel then what he might have been doing, but I could tell whatever it was met with her approval. She broke the visual contact she'd worked so hard to maintain on him, her eyes shutting and opening randomly as she bucked around. If not for the mirrors and the occasional glimpse of her undulating body, I'd have no idea what was going on at all.

Finally I saw him draw back, his tongue pulling out of her snatch with an obvious sheen of her juices dripping from it and his lips as one. He greedily licked around his mouth and visibly swallowed as he stood and unbuckled his pants, letting them drop to reveal the tremendous organ I had seen before. It still stunned me, and obviously stunned her a bit too. I think I'd made mention of his being preposterously well-hung, but words could not do justice to the biggest cock either of us had ever seen. Dead limp it was larger and more imposing then the vast majority of dicks that had ever been tamed by my wiles in the in the interrogation chamber. My view had grown very clear from the way she had widened her eyes at the sight of him.

"Are you... are you gonna make me suck you?" She asked, sounding more excited than frightened.

"Of course not." He answered. "You are an honored guest. We are here for *your* pleasure, aren't we?" She blinked in astonishment, not sure what to make of this as he bent low, doubling his soft cock over on itself into a sort of horse-shoe shape. She gasped that he was long enough to do this, and then shuddered when began to swat her clit with the shape, finally opening it's tip a little to capture her erect little button in the bend of prick, wiggling it around to her apparent enjoyment. He did this a few moments, almost like a carpenter using a crescent wrench, but with more delicacy and intricate skill.

She was looking up at him when she came, but I could see a squirt of juice spatter against his gorgeous abs, making them glistening.

He was good. Damned good. Despite my professional rivalry with him, my pussy was only throbbing in raw jealousy of what Natalia was getting to go through. Lucky bitch.

Now he was half-hard grabbed his dick by its base, batting it against her clit, the slit rigidity bringing more wails and moans of joy from her. Natalia's lithe body was an instrument The Specialist knew well, and he expertly played his heavy, long organ all over her slick quim, sometimes slapping it, at others grinding away between those thick lips, and at other still rolling his cock along her sex, not quite touching her clit but getting close enough that surely she could feel it. She bucked through another gooey orgasm that was visible and audible even from my periodic vantage point, and all this was before he had even entered her.

He stood again, slowly stroking his pussy-juice soaked cock in a strong looking fist, veins throbbing on his enormous prick. He was definitely bigger than my old spy-master. Longer and thicker. It was a good thing I was sitting down, because I would have definitely collapsed when I saw it hard if I weren't. The same was easily true for Natalia, and despite all the satisfaction she'd clearly received from the intense foreplay, she was starving for more. She reared back on her ass a little, and using her those acrobatic skills that made her such a good infiltrator she spread her legs, first into a V, then further into a full 90 degree split, and then just a little more. She could not have made her intent more clear if she had laid out a little welcome mat in front of her pussy.

The Specialist accepted her invitation. He knelt in front of her on the bed, using a hand to guide his gigantic ramrod by its base, he was so long it took him a bit of effort to get into a position where he could both enter her and still have the potential to thrust. Carefully, he fed his thick cockhead into her folds, pausing as she gasped, letting her get used to him before he began to add more cock.

He was systematic in his approach. He'd very slowly stuff in a few inches of fat cock, then pull back a couple, then slowly go back in, claiming just a centimeter or so each time. It was amazing to watch Natalia's face in the ceiling mirror as he worked this magic, he eyes going wider and wider and wider with each new depth inside her he claimed. By the time he'd sunk maybe 8 inches he was clearly touching places inside her that she'd never felt; her mouth hung open, her tongue lolled from her mouth like a panting dog, he hips bucked erratically, sometimes meeting his penetrating prick, at others pulling away slightly, body instinctively afraid of the new and clearly wonderful sensations.

When he was 9 inches deep, he was finally close enough to stroke her breasts, lavishing affection on them with the palms and backs of his hands in alternating caresses. She shuddered now, almost vibrating at a mechanical speed, her pussy spilling forth with a thick gout of her cream. It was amazing to watch in a way, he wasn't getting this from her clit, it was more like his massive cock was planting bombs of pleasure deep inside her that just periodically were going off, surprising her as much as they delighted her.

Now sawing what must have been about a foot in and out of her he seemed to have struck some sort of bottom. He picked up speed, her body arching up and shifting with each intense fuckslam, and it was taking the grasp of his strong arms to keep her from sliding away from him at each insistent push of his prick. He was so deep inside her now I could see the outline of his cock in her belly, the turgid invader stretching her insides obscenely, harvesting gooey sprays of her cunt-juice with every withdrawal.

Seeming satisfied that she was now in full enjoyment, he seized one of her wide-spread legs under the thigh and turned her, rolling her onto her left shoulder so that he could now fuck her sideways. She clawed at the sheets now and took a huge bite of the pillow, the intense flow of her orgasm-nectar only increasing with the new position. I wasn't sure, but he might have gained another inch of depth in this new position, his strong hand reaching down to casually and expertly manipulate her clit. She was so helpless now, at this point seeming to be paralyzed and pummeled with invisible blows of pleasure.

He was deep enough now that he could lean over her, and she curled up to meet him, kissing him in a sloppy unfocused manner, slurping on his lips and tongue and strong jaw. He kept pounding away as she erupted more of her girl-goo onto his undercarriage. He just smiled in response, leaning down to say softly, "That's good... just let go...give in... keep cumming. Cum your little heart out...it's all right." The look on her face told me she was in another realm. I was surprised he was not interrogating her at this point. She would be putty in his hands if he willed it.

He turned her again, corkscrewing her on his giant cock, now pulling her into something like doggie-style, squatting a bit high and pulling her ass up so he could pound her at a downward angle. She sobbed in pleasure as her cunt swallowed another inch and rewarded his balls with a splooshy blast of cream, her juice dripping from his swinging nuts. Those were huge and hung low, but he still had too much cock outside of her to be close enough to clitslap her with them as he pounded away. Now he was riding her, gripping and squeezing her pert ass as he drove his endless cock into her already overstuffed cunt, the mighty organ threatening to buckle from the force if not for his sheer steel-hardness to keep it straight.

This was the position The Specialist chose to hold for an hour, just riding Natalia, pounding her pussy relentlessly as she came and came and came, the bed becoming a soaked mess, her voice growing hoarse from ecstasy, her form crumpling just a little lower every few minutes as he simply savaged her with his behemoth of a dick. I could only bite my lip and watch. I didn’t even realize I was playing with my clit, or occasionally tugging one of my erect nipples, or that…

….what was that noise?

I was distracted from the question as he finally withdrew his organ and allowed Natalia to collapse unceremoniously on the bed. He roared, jacking the gigantic prick off in both hands, marvelous muscles rippling and flexing as a load that could fill a pint glass blasted out of his weighty balls, spattering Natalia’s legs and hips and stomach and breasts and neck and face and hair, then shooting over her by a bit, voluminous blasts of white overshooting the bed by many feet.

What was that noise?

The Specialist leaned down into her face now, my view occasionally disrupted by a flutter of her eyelashes; she was fighting to stay conscious after such a masterful and draining fuck, clearly exhausted.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” He asked.

“Of Course I—“ She began to answer, but he put his hand over her mouth, chiding her like a child. “Ah-ah… I’m not talking to you

The sound was alarm klaxons inside Control’s HQ.

“I’m talking to HER.” He explained, taking two fingers and putting them towards Natalia’s eyes.

“You answered one question for me earlier untruthfully.” He said, carefully pulling the contacts from her face on those fingers, now just speaking into them as he turned away from her. “Your eyes are NOT brown. They’re hazel.”

This was true. I squirmed in my chair, shaking my head, groggy from pleasure after the show I’d just enjoyed. The alarms. They were important, right? But I had been so distracted with his show of sexual prowess I just couldn’t focus on them.

That was his plan all along!

The door to my isolation room burst in and a squad of four men outfitted for a firefight charged in, all aiming their weapons at me. The Specialist had underestimated me. He continued to stare at me through the cameras. Four men with guns should be easy to handle. I turned to face them and peeled down my top, exposing my enormous tits, nipples pre-erect for their viewing pleasure.

“See anything you like, boys?” I asked.

To my shock they did not waver, one closing the distance to me and yanking my top back up, then moving to bind me in thick restraint cables.

“But how can you…” I began to ask.

“The Specialist paid a dozen high class escorts to fuck the absolute hell out of us before we came here.” The mercenary binding me up explained. “All our balls are way too drained to do anything with you.”

“HEY!” said the man closest to the door.

“Oh right. Except Gary. He’s just gay.” He said, rolling his eyes as he finished binding me and pulled me by one of the cables to my feet. “Don’t worry though. The Specialist wants to meet you, and if the moans of joy I hear from every bitch he gets a piece of are any indicator, you are one lucky girl.”

Now The Specialist spoke the last thing I’d hear as they pulled me from the safety of my monitors.

“I hope you enjoyed the show, Operative. You’re going to be next, but don’t think I’ll be so tender and gentle with you.”

I hoped he wouldn’t be.

Published 
Written by SizeQueenSupreme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments