Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Peeping Tom - Day One

"Short Stories of a peeping tom getting his kicks"

9
1 Comment 1
29.2k Views 29.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My story is inspired by my lovely neighbours, all of whom I have seen in a state of undress on numerous occasions. If I could, I would love to thank them for going about their daily business without closing their curtains.

The story is fictional but each character is based upon the varied, but beautiful bodies and features of the women whose windows I overlook.

The story starts on a Monday morning, I have a few days leave to use up, but my wife does not, so I take the week off to garden and decorate whilst she goes to work.

Autumn is closing in and when she leaves to go to work the sky is still quite dark.

I see her off in just my pants and bathrobe before making my way into the attic.

In the attic, we have a roof light that overlooks many of the houses whose gardens back onto ours and by that roof light I have a telescope, a chair and a small table with a box of paper hankies.

I open the window slightly to give me a clear view of the houses and then, slipping off my pants, I sit down and wait.

At 07:10 a light comes on; it is the house occupied by a middle-aged couple and their teenage daughter, and it is in their teenage daughter’s bedroom the light is on.

I pan the telescope around and focus the lens and watch. At first, there is no visible movement but then at the door appears the girl’s mother. She is of medium build and fair and is wearing a thick bathrobe and is obviously telling her daughter to get up before leaving.

In a matter of minutes, there is more movement; it is the daughter. She is in her late teens and attends the local college. She is medium height, long blonde hair and slim build.

She moves about the room in her boyish pink pyjamas, collecting her clothes together at the end of her bed, before sitting down to brush her hair.

By now, my bathrobe is open, and my cock is beginning to stiffen as I watch her breasts rise up and down within her pyjama top as she brushes.

After a while, her mother re-enters the room and takes over the brushing for her and they are obviously having a good chat, so much so her mother has not noticed her bathrobe has gapped open and one of her largish, saggy breasts is visible from a side view. It wobbles gently as she brushes her daughter’s hair and they continue to talk.

This is a bonus to me, and I cannot help but give my cock another little stroke. I have only ever seen the mother in her bra standing at her daughter’s window, so to get a glimpse of her bare boob is a real treat.

As they finish their chat, the mother pulls her gown back tight and leaves the room. Now it is just the lovely daughter in the room and she stands up.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she sways from side to side, and luckily from my roof level position I can see right down into the room to enjoy the view.

Then tucking her fingers in either side of her pyjama bottoms, she slowly lowers them to the floor, revealing her tight, pale pink bottom and slender legs.

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

Next, she grabs the hem of her top and in one swift movement, she lifts it up over her head and throws it onto the floor with the bottoms.

I now have a hard cock and my hand slides up and down it, but oblivious to me the daughter stands with her hands on her hips, first she turns away from the window, looking side onto the mirror, then she turns 180 degrees and I nearly blow my load there and then as I take in her full frontal.

Her young breasts are pert and firm with pale pink areolas and tiny soft nipples. Her belly is smooth and flat leading down to a clean-shaven pubic mound. With a strain of my eyes I can make out the top of her tight, young labia.

I am now stroking my cock with a rhythm that I know I cannot maintain without cumming shortly. As I do so the young lady takes in a deep, deep breath and thrusts out her tiny chest whilst sliding her hands over her belly and up over her boobs, gently massaging them upwards, all the time staring in the mirror.

As she holds her breath, her hands continue to stroke her pale unblemished skin before letting them sink down back across her stomach, over her pubic mound and onto her thighs.

With that she suddenly jumps, her pert titties bouncing gently and as I look across the room I see her mother has re-entered, still in her dressing gown, and I imagine she is telling her to hurry up.

Knowing I do not have long to enjoy the view I start pulling my cock harder and reach for a paper hankie.

The young lady reaches forward, letting her breasts slightly hang down before picking up her lacy pink knickers. As she leans even further forward, I concentrate on her hanging boobs, and shoot my first load straight into the paper hankie.

I continue to wank and gently cum into the hankie as she slides up her knickers.

As I drop the cum soaked paper onto the table she now reaches over and picks up a matching bra. Putting around her ribs she does the fastener up under her boobs before twisting it around and pulling the straps up over her shoulders.

The show is coming to an end; she steps into her black skirt and pulls up before zipping up the side. Finally her white blouse is slipped over her shoulders and slowly buttoned up as she watches herself in the mirror.

She turns and gazes out the window and I stand up and collect up the paper hankie as she picks up her tie and walks out of the room to leave for college.

I in turn close the window, and leave the loft, not before I displace the telescope so it is no longer trained on the window, and then destroy any evidence by flushing away the hankie.

Well who will I see, if anybody, tomorrow? Day two to come shortly, please see my profile to see my inspirational photo for this and all my other stories.

Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments