Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Peeping Tom - Day Two

"Day Two, Another Neighbour Entertains The Peeping Tom"

6
2 Comments 2
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
To fully appreciate the story it is better that you have read day one prior to this chapter.

It is 07:20 when the wife leaves to go to work and as I take my place in the attic again, I open the window just in time to see the college girl in her window in her skirt and bra, putting on her blouse.

I am in just my bathrobe, which I slip off, sitting down naked next to the little table with my box of hankies on the ready.

Next door to the college girl there is a light on in the bedroom of Brian and Deb, a nice couple in their early 30’s who have a young toddler and a baby of about 6 months.

At first, there is no movement, but then Brian appears from a corner of the room I cannot see. He is naked from the waist up, has a towel wrapped around his waist and he leaves the bedroom.

Seconds later Deb enters wearing a thick crimson bathrobe. She is not a classic beauty by any means, and is short and tubby with black hair tied in a ponytail. Her bathrobe is open to expose her large, saggy, milk filled left breast. With my telescope at maximum zoom, I can see stretch marks on her boob, her dark pink areola and nipple hang down, lying on her tubby stomach. I can also see there are traces of milk on her nipple and I watch as she lifts up her flabby, pendulous tit which she wipes dry, so I assume she has been breast feeding in another room.

My naked cock begins to swell and I gently stroke it as I watch.

After a few minutes, Brian returns into the room, still wearing his towel, but obviously wet from a shower. He stands staring at Deb with her left breast still exposed and says something and she laughs.

With that, he bends forward and pulls her bathrobe open enough to reveal her right breast, which is equally as large and saggy, and in one movement kneels before her and lifts her spare boob with both hands, tipping her hard nipple upwards and then starts to suck.

Wow is all I can think, my cock goes rigid, and I start to stroke it harder as I watch Brian completely encircle Deb’s areola and pull at her saggy stretched tit whilst drinking her milk. How I wished it was me sucking on that lovely full breast.

A few minutes pass and Deb gently pushes Brian away. Without doing up her gown, she stands up and to face Brian and the window, her large boobs sagging and laying on her rounded belly and her nipples pointing towards her feet.

Still with her gown open, she smiles at Brian and sits back down on the side of the bed, making herself more comfortable. He steps forward and pulls away his towel to reveal a large, hard cock. Dropping the towel to the floor he steps forward and Deb takes his cock in her hands. He must be a good 7 inches and she starts to run her hands up his shaft and over his helmet.

In all the time I have been peeping I've only ever seen my neighbours dressing or undressing, now for the first time I am watching a sexual act.

Deb continues to pull at Brian’s shaft but now she bends forward and takes his prick into her mouth, moving one hand down to the underside of his hairy balls.

Slowly Brian pushes his cock into her mouth, deeper and deeper, then as she lets go of his cock with her hands he grabs the back of her head and thrusts forward, making her flabby breasts bounce and wobble.

Debs now lets go of Brian’s balls and holds his arse cheeks as he starts to fuck her face.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

As you will have guessed, I am pulling like crazy on my cock as I watch the pair of them.

After a few moments, though Brian pulls out of Deb’s mouth, her right hand returns to his shaft, and she starts wanking him. Then he stiffens, I pull my prick hard and almost simultaneously Brian shoots his load into Deb’s face and all over her tits and I shoot my load into a cupped hand.

As I continue to pump out my last drop of cum, I watch as Deb reaches over and grabs a tissue and first wipes the cum off her face, before one at a time she wipes and cleans her beautiful tits.

Finally, with another hankie she reaches forward and wipes the last drop of cum off Brian’s now flaccid cock.

Brian disappears into the bathroom first, to wash his cock I guess. Then quickly, peeling of her bathrobe, Deb is briefly naked before she picks up her towel and disappears into the bathroom for a shower.

Whilst she is in there I clean all the cum off my hand and then wait, already my cock is beginning to harden at the prospect of seeing Deb come back naked.

After a few moments and some gentle encouragement to harden my cock I am met with the sight of Deb walking back into the room with a towel wrapped around her. This in seconds is removed and used to dry herself off.

Now I sit back and start to slowly wank as I marvel over her plump, short body and those wonderful, milk laden, big, saggy breasts, which bounce and swing about unhindered. As Deb finishes of her drying she bends forward and those mammaries hang vertically, swaying almost in a circular motion, all the time her nipples pointing to the floor.

Lifting one leg onto the bed I get to see an unobstructed view of her dark, very hairy pussy, before it is covered with the towel, which she rubs roughly on her pubic mound to dry it.

In her final act of drying, Deb puts the towel behind her shoulders and starts to dry her back with a side-to-side pull. This is proving too much as her saggy breasts swing wildly across her ribs and I wank harder and faster.

I know the show is likely to end soon so I no longer hold back as she throws the towel to one side. Bending forward she picks up her little black knickers and steps into them. Again her tits swing out violently before she straightens up and they drop wobbling onto her chest.

I can feel the cum building up for a second time this morning as she reaches forward to pick up her bra. Like her knickers, it is black and she wraps it around her, doing up the fastener under her boobs before twisting it around her.

At this point, I grab a hankie and start to cum, and I continue to pump out my sticky white juice as I watch her, one breast at a time tuck her boobs into the lacy cups of her bra.

Finally, having emptied my sack, I relax and enjoy her slipping on her jogging bottoms and her t-shirt before leaving the room. In turn, I clear up after myself, relocate the telescope, get out of the attic and go for a shower.

Well, I’ve had two good days on leave; will I be lucky later in the week as well?

Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments