Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The perfect plan

"We had the perfect plan to be a fly on the wall at a toy party"

3
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I had just finished sweeping the garage and drive way when Jeff, one of my best friends pulled up on his new Harley soft tail. “Hey man grab your leathers and push that bad boy out let's go putten,” he said with a grin.

Well it was a nice spring evening and there was nothing better I would like to do, but I had to decline, due to honey do’s. “Wow would I love to, but I promised the other half I would get things tidied up around here for her, before her weekend girlie party.

“I hear that man, I think my wifie is coming to that party Friday evening. We can do a little riding then. Maybe tip a few long necks too. But maybe you are more interested in sitting around some silly Home Interiors or Tupperware party with a bunch of ladies,” Jeff teased as he walk to the back of the garage to get a pair of cold brews out of my frig.

Well I about split a rib as I explained to Jeff that this was no silly Home Interior or Tupperware party but was a ladies adult toy party. And to be perfectly honest I would love to be a mouse in the corner at this one.

Jeff about dropped my beer as he handed it to me. “Fuck man. I did not even know my old lady was into that shit. I thought it was just us guys that choked our chicken now and then. I would not mind being a fly one the wall at that one myself,” he said with an evil grin.

About then my wife stepped out and reminded me that I had promised her that I would help rearrange my rec room so she could sit more people. I had to excuse my self and get busy. I told Jeff I would call or send him a Yahoo message later and we would make our riding plans for Friday evening.

It was nearly 10:30 pm. by the time I was done removing my exercise equipment, moving my bar against the wall and moving my desk and computer to the back wall. The poker table was covered and the folding chairs set, I was done, it was time for a cold long neck. I better call Jeff I thought, but the line was busy as usual. I know he has a phone patch to his PC so I decided I would PM him for a short.

I use the handle "rough riding" and Jeff has always been "dirty dog" as he is somewhat of a dirty dog. The private message went some thing like this.

rough riding: You there man

dirty dog: sure thing bro wasssssss upppppppp

rough riding: sitten back with a brew got my honey do’sssssss done

dirty dog: cool man now we can go putten Friday night my bike is ready

rough riding: sure thing…wow man you should see this place

dirty dog: cleaned up the old dungeon did you man

rough riding: damn straight look at this I will flip my cam on

rough riding: cam invite sent

dirty dog: wow man you did a number on that room you got a min to voice?

rough riding: you bet - voice invite sent

“This working?” I asked.

“I hear you man,” Jeff replied.

“I have it on hands free is that ok?” I asked.

A long silence was broken by a voice that sounded like Jeff had just stuck his dick in a light socket. “Holy mother of chrome fucking carburetors,” he yelled, “This is fucking unbelievable!”

“What’s unbelievable?” I asked. I was totally lost now.

“The fly man the fucking fly,” was all he could say his voice breaking with excitement.

I tried to calm Jeff the best I could and get a handle on what he was so excited about. “Ok, calm down man, you lost me somewhere between chrome carburetors and flies. Just exactly what the fuck are you talking about?

Jeff was talking a mile a minute now. “I can see your entire rec room and hear everything that is going on. I can hear your stereo and I just heard your dog bark.”

“What’s the big deal with that?" I replied. "You have been over here a million times and my dog always barks at you,” I replied.

Jeff laughed. “You don’t get it man! You can set that cam up in the corner, leave it on with voice on during that party Friday evening. We can sit here at my house drinking beer and watch and hear the gals talking about vibrators and dildos and all that shit man.”

“You’re a sick little fucker buddy,” I said, “I guess that’s why we get along so good. I will get this set up Thursday night for a test run so it is ready to go Friday.”

All things went well the rest of the week and on Friday evening the night of the party I had everything set up perfectly. I told my wife I was taking a bike ride with Jeff, would probably stop off for a few beers, and would not be home till after 11 pm.

The gals were just starting to show up at the house as I was leaving. I waved at Jeff’s wife as she arrived, and made a hasty trip to his house.

Arriving at Jeff house he explained how he had patched his PC to his big screen TV and sound system and had a full cooler of long necks beside the sofa.

We got comfortable knowing the women knew nothing about this perfect plan, all we had to do was drink beer and watch the show.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana



We watched as the ladies passed around various toys and lubes. They giggled and shared stories of how much they liked some things and how they had wore out some particular toy.

I about dropped my beer when I heard my wife say, “I really like this one," holding up a bunny vibe, "it gets the job done when hubby is not here or he does not finish his job all the way."

One of the other ladies chimed in, “Oh yes, I have one of them, I love the job it does on my clit, it makes me cum so hard."

Another gal who appeared must have had a few drinks before the party, said, “I want one of them and some of that strawberry lube,” as she handed some wrinkled bills to the hostess.

As she was pushing all the little buttons, the bunny began to rotate and as his little ears vibrated she smeared some lube on it, lifted her skirt, slid her thong to the side, and started playing right there in front of every one. Then she began pushing it in and out of her now wet throbbing pussy.They all watched her as the little ears tapped against her clit. The gals started cheering as one of them walked over to her and unbuttoned her blouse and started massaging her breasts. The somewhat intoxicated woman worked her wanting pussy into a wild orgasm.

“Holy fuck,” Jeff hollered. I looked over watching him rubbing the lump in his jeans. “This is good shit. We need a zoom on your cam man,” he said with a grin, taking a long drink from another long neck.

We watched and listened as the ladies exchanged stories about their experiences. We made snide comments about what each was purchasing both feeling the throbbing thickness in our jeans.

The party broke up about 10pm with only my wife Joni and Jeff’s wife Sandy left to clean up. Sandy said, "I hope Jeff does not find out I spent a little over 500 dollars tonight, but I did want the vibrating snap on for us Joni." Jeff would have shit his pants at the $500 but right now he was too interested in whom she meant by "for us".

Joni smiled, and said, “Yes my love," then moved over to Sandy, kissing her on the lips. Her hands moved under Sandy’s blouse and she began to massage her large breasts. The two kissed passionately as they wiggled to get out of their clothes. Naked as a jay birds, right there in my rec room, they spread a blanket and pillows on the floor and began touching and teasing each other.

Sandy’s fingers moved over my wife’s pussy as she sucked on Sandy’s breasts. Sandy had two fingers in my wife’s pussy, now rubbing her clit gently with her thumb. My wife’s moans become louder as Sandy’s fingers moved in and out of her wet cunt. Then my wife moved over between Sandy’s legs and began to lick her pussy, her tongue softly caressing the soft folds of tender flesh.

Sandy’s fingers reached down spreading her pussy lips as she purred, “It's all yours my lover.”

My wife’s lips covered her clit, sucking harder and harder as her fingers kept pushing deep into Sandy’s fuck hole. I watched in amazement as Sandy’s back arched and her body trembled as thick juices flooded my wife’s face. I was glued to the real life movie before me, as my wife’s tongue licked up every drop. She then moved up and kissed Sandy.

I glanced over at Jeff; he had his hard cock out and was stoking it like a wild man. I could not say a thing to him, since I was also stroking my cock before it burst in my pants.

Sandy then turned to my wife and whispered, "It’s my turn to please you my lover," and strapped on her new vibrating toy.

"I am going to love this," my wife cooood as she put her head down in a pillow raising her fine ass. (And a fine ass she has I must say) and glancing over at Jeff, I think he agreed.

Sandy stood behind my wife as she rubbed the strap-on over her ass teasing her puckered asshole as she did. I could see my wife’s pussy glistening with moisture as she arched higher. Sandy gently rubbed her clit and slowly slid the strap on between her wet pussy lips moving it up and down. “Fuck me baby, fuck me,” my wife pleaded as Sandy pushed the strap-on deep into her. I watched as Sandy fucked my wife long and hard, stroke after stroke, till my wife’s pussy gushed all over the hard shaft.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned as I watched, still stroking my hard pre-cumm covered cock.

Sandy then removed the strap on held it up to their lips, they licked off the wet rider, and then sucked each others tongue.

Sandy looked into my wife’s eyes. “I have an idea, why don’t we fuck each other in the ass with this rubber cock?”

As soon as those words left Sandy’s mouth Jeff shot his load all over the big screen. Those words also sent me into a tail spin and my cock jerked spitting out its contents on the key board and floor.

A few seconds went by then the women turned to the camera and in unison said, “NO… that might be more than the boys can handle in one night. Hi boys hoped you liked the show.”

Published 
Written by tender_cowboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments