Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perv Neighbor

"I watched his intensely as he jacked it harder."

23
6 Comments 6
26.3k Views 26.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My name's Alyssa.

My friend Aubrey called me up and asked me to cat-sit one weekend for her, while she went to see her mother in Miami.

Aubrey lived in Atlanta and I had sit for her a few times before. I was happy to help her out because that's what friends do. Plus I love hanging out in Atlanta, I have several friends in the area. She has been trying to get me to officially move there for years. When I arrived at her apartment she had left a note telling me where everything was and to make myself at home. There was a P.S. at the bottom of the note that said, “Watch out for my perv neighbor, he likes to watch you.”

The way Aubrey's apartment was laid out, the sliding glass doors in the living room opened to a balcony that looked directly into her neighbor's apartment. Last time I was here, an older lady lived there and she kept her blinds pulled down all the time. I got settled in and called a few of my local friends and went out for dinner. When I arrived home later that evening I got comfortable, put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and plopped down on the couch to watch TV. Aubrey had the blinds to the sliding glass door taken down (she said they were tacky) and she had curtains hung instead. I kept looking over at them, wondering if the perv neighbor was home.

I decided to take a look and I pulled the curtains open. Her perv neighbor was a nice looking guy. He was sitting on the couch in a pair of boxer shorts watching basketball. He had a slightly muscular build, sandy blond hair and a touch of a tan. I could handle a perv that looked like that. I decided I would leave the curtains open for the weekend. Just to see what happened. He glanced over every now and then but nothing creepy. I was beginning to get tired and I noticed that he had turned off his game and headed to bed.

The bedroom window also looked into the neighbor's bedroom window, so I decided to open those curtains as well. His blinds were open and I could see in the mirror on his dresser, that he was laying in bed watching porn. I turned off the lights pulled a chair up to the window. Apparently I was the perv neighbor now. I saw him reach into his boxers and pull out his dick. It was pretty big, not sure exactly how big but a nice size. He reached for a tube of lube on the side table and squirted some in his hand. Then he began stroking his dick. I had never watched a guy jack off privately before. It was arousing.

After a few minutes I felt my pussy begin to get moist. I found myself massaging my breast and pinching my nipples. I imagined that it was me he was watching in the movie and that his dick was hard because of me. I slid my hand into my panties and began to circle my clit. I watched his intensely as he jacked it harder. This made me rub my pussy harder and faster. As he shot his load all over his hand I jammed my fingers into my pussy and climaxed. Afterwards, I crawled into the bed and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning I woke up with one thing on my mind, the neighbor. I pulled out a cute hot pink lace bra and pantie set that I knew would show off huge my DD breasts perfectly. I am in good shape and I love to show my body off. My long black hair falling just above my round ass. My shaven pussy gently caressed by the lacy fabric of my hot pink panties. I made sure all curtains were open. I was leaving tomorrow so I wanted to have fun today. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch to eat.

NaomiNassh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomiNassh

The neighbor was already up and sitting on the couch watching Saturday morning cartoons. I wanted to put on a show and get his attention. After breakfast I looked through Aubrey's workout video's and popped one in. It was one of her more seductive workout video's and I began to stretch.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the neighbor watching as I gyrated to the music. Some of the moves were very sexual in nature and I was getting rather aroused. At one point I looked up and saw the neighbor rubbing his shorts. I wanted him to know I knew he was watching me so I turned towards him. I got down on all fours and to give him a good view of my breasts. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and brought out his dick for me to see. It was already fully erect. I raised up and pulled my bra down, exposing my breasts to him. I began to rub my nipples, pinching and teasing them while licking my lips. I was really getting horny now and I wanted to see him cum for me. I decided to amp up the show.

I got up and walked into the back room and got a 9 inch suction-cup realistic dildo (dick) out of my bag. I brought it back into the living room and got on my knees in front of the glass doors. I placed the tip of the head in my mouth and sucked on it for him. He began stroking his dick faster, like he did the night before. I lowered my hand into my panties and began rubbing my clit. I put the dick down and and slid off my panties. I turned around exposing my back side to him so that he could see my wet pussy and tight ass. I pulled my ass cheeks apart and, with my legs spread, still in the kneeling position I bent forward so he could see my pussy clearly.

I reached under and began to finger my pussy. I noticed the dick sitting to the side and picked it up. I stood up and licked the bottom of the suction and stuck it on the glass. I wanted him to see it slide into my pussy as if it was his dick. I pulled up a chair so I had something to brace with and bent forward while slowly backing up allowing the dick to enter my pussy. With my other hand I continued to rub my clit. I rocked my body back and forth on the dick, occasionally looking back to make sure the neighbor was still watching.

He had stood up and came to the glass with his rock-hard dick in hand. He leaned against the window jacking hard. I began to grind against the dick, taking it all into my pussy. I was fucking it like it was him. I started slamming it into my pussy as hard and as fast as I could. It was thrilling knowing that he was jacking off to my pussy. My fingers were working frantically on my clit as I pumped the dick harder and deeper into my pussy. I fucked it so hard and so fast that I squirted all over the window. My pussy juices covered the window as I continued to fuck the dick. I fucked harder and harder until finally my body shook in orgasmic relief.

I pulled myself off the dick and and lowered myself to the floor. I looked over to see the neighbor had also reached his climax. His cum covered the window in front of him as he stood there looking at me and smiling. I fell asleep in front of the window, naked and covered in pussy juices. When I awoke he was gone. I got up, cleaned off the window, put the dick back in my bag and pulled the curtains.

The next morning I left out headed home. I left a note for Aubrey telling her that if she ever needed me to cat-sit again I would be more than happy to.

I just hope the perv neighbor is still around.

Published 
Written by Butterfly4629
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments