Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The School Field Trip

44
15 Comments 15
80.4k Views 80.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
I don't care what anybody says, deep down, there's a voyeur in all of us. If any of us were given the chance to secretly watch the intimate secrets and the dirty deeds of others, I think we'd all take that chance.

My first experience of voyeurism takes me back to when I was a school girl, and about thirty pupils, including myself, and four teachers went to North Wales on a school field trip. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, desperately needing the toilet.

On my way back from the toilet I noticed one of the office doors was ajar, and a sound drew me to it. My mouth went dry as I quietly stepped closer. I knew what the noises were, but I couldn't quite believe I was hearing them in a building full with pupils and teachers.

The gap between the door and its surround was just about big enough for me to see all that I needed to see in the room. Lying on her back upon the desk was Mrs Thompson, the head of Geography. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, legs spread hanging over the edge of the desk and her blouse was fully unbuttoned.

I gasped as my breathing quickened, and my panties became damp at the sight. In school she was always so respectable and polite, but here with her stocking clad thighs spread wide she looked so hot and horny. My nipples stiffened against my thin pyjama top when I looked down between her legs and noticed her shaven mound. Instead of finding a thatch of hair I found two swollen lips glistening in the light.

I grew jealous as I grabbed my own breasts and took in the wonderful view of her much larger, rounder ones. Her breasts looked so full and inviting, her nipples were stiff, like my own, poking straight out in front of her.

I gasped again as I saw, walking naked towards the spread eagled Mrs Thompson, no other than Mr Wilson, the head of Physical Education. His cock was huge, bouncing off his flat, tanned stomach as he stepped closer to the eagerly waiting Mrs Thompson.

I still had a great view when he stopped in front of her and held his cock between her legs. I couldn't help but groan my arousal as I watched her raise her legs into the air and spread them wider. She was totally on display, offering the most sacred part of her body to a man who wasn't even her husband, and I, one of her pupils was about to watch her do it.

"Oh! Oh, fuck, Mr Wilson." She panted, as he rubbed the swollen tip of his cock up and down her sensitive lips.

Her back arched when he sunk only the head of his cock into her body with tiny movements of his hips.

"Have patience, Mrs Thompson." He chuckled.

"Stop teasing ... me, oh, fuck that feels good," she managed to moan, "Just put it in and ... fuck me ... oh."

To hear one of my teachers talk in such a filthy way had my own pussy gushing, and I slid a hand into my panties and started to stroke my clit. He then grabbed her legs and raised them onto his shoulders, giving me an even more perfect view. I could know see his cock with its head buried inside Mrs Thompson, throbbing and waiting patiently to be thrust forwards, hard and deep.

The sight of seeing Mrs Thompson looking so powerless was fast becoming the most erotic thing I had ever seen, but then, I did see the most erotic thing ever.

"Ah! Fucking hell ... oh ... oh, it's huge!" she cried out.

"I've waited so long for this moment, whore," he hissed through gritted teeth, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll be begging for more and more."

"Oh ... oh ... fuck, yeah ... that's it ... Mmmmm, fuck me baby." She grunted.

"Goddamn it woman!" he hissed again, "How tight is your pussy?"

His powerful thrusts and coarse words were clearly exciting her as he continued to assault her body over and over again.

"Oh, yes, yes, do it, do it, push it in deeper!" she gasped.

He grabbed her arse cheeks and sunk his fingers into her soft flesh. Once he had her tight in his grip he began to ram his cock harder and deeper inside her pussy. I could see his big heavy balls smacking her arse every time he slammed into her.

As their panting and filthy words became wilder, so too did the intense pleasure building inside of me. My hand was now deep between my legs, rubbing my soaking wet pussy as I frantically worked towards my own climax.

I was almost there, but just as I was about to cum a hand was suddenly clamped over my mouth. Taken by complete surprise, I felt myself being moved sideways where I fell onto my knees.

"Do not speak, or you shall be in big trouble young lady." A voice hissed in my ear. I closed my eyes, fearful of making a sound. My pyjama trousers were quickly torn down with my panties and I knew that whoever was behind me was being greeted by my bare arse.

I gulped when I heard the sound of a zip being pulled down, followed by heavy breathing. Just like Mrs Thompson I was powerless to resist as I felt my legs being parted.

I clenched my jaw shut, but I was still unable to drown out my moans as the mystery man behind me positioned his cock at my entrance. A hollow gasp and it had slid inside me. I took it, I squeezed, and I pressed back. The moment was ecstasy.

My arse bounced against his belly as he thrust deep into me. Never before had I felt so dirty yet excited. The faint sounds of joy coming from the office were growing increasingly louder as they no doubt reached their climaxes.

"Ah, you like watching hey, dirty little bitch!" the voice groaned in my ear. He thrust harder. Neither of us could contain ourselves for much longer. With one final deep lunge I felt my insides stretch more than I thought possible, and then he fired his load into my young womb.

I had wanted more, I had wanted it to last longer, but he shot so much cum into my pussy that his twitching cock brought me to my own climax. I collapsed beneath him as he withdrew from my body, his heavy breathing still echoing in my ear.

"Quickly, get up before somebody sees us." He demanded.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

I got to my feet and quickly pulled my panties and pyjamas up. I was suddenly face to face with the man who had just taken me from behind as he filled me with sperm.

"Mr Rogers!" I gasped.

"Be quiet, Sophie!" he demanded, placing a finger over my lips. Seeing my reaction he looked startled, but then grinned.

After zipping up his pants, Mr Rogers entered the office. I heard Mrs Thompson scream, probably still getting fucked. The door closed and I could hear the mumbling of voices. A few moments passed when I was about to go back to my room, but then the office door opened again. It was Mr Wilson, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hello Sophie!" he said. "I had no idea you were out here. Have you been having fun?"

"I ... I um ..." I muttered, noticing a damp patch on the front of his trousers.

"I suggest you come inside the office, Sophie." He said with a stern look.

I stepped inside the office to find Mrs Thompson still lying spread eagled on the desk. Her skirt and blouse were now on the floor as she led in just stockings and heels with her face looking flushed. Mr Rogers was now standing between her open legs stroking his semi-erect cock.

I raised my hands to my face as if in shock, but nobody was buying it. Mr Wilson pushed me into the room from behind and I fell to the floor. All three of them laughed before Mr Wilson picked me up off the floor and led me to the desk where Mrs Thompson led.

Before I knew it I was being bent over the desk while my pyjamas and panties were pulled from my body for a second time that night. I twitched as I felt the cold air chill the sticky cum that was still leaking from my hole.

Then all of a sudden, THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! Mr Rogers quickly held me down as I screeched from the top of my lungs and flailed my arms about.

"Be quiet now, Sophie! It's your punishment for spying!" Mr Wilson said.

"She doesn't quite have that sexy red glow on her cheeks yet." Mrs Thompson grinned, before Mr Wilson smacked my arse a further three times.

"That should do it." Mr Rogers said. "Look at that fine sweet arse, nice and red."

"What the fucking hell is going on here!" I screeched, "You can't do this to me, I'm a pupil!"

Mrs Thompson pulled me up from the desk and turned me towards her. "You may very well be a pupil, Miss Williams, but you are also a very naughty little voyeur."

Before I had the chance to ask her what she had meant by calling me a "voyeur", she drew my mouth to hers and kissed me passionately.

"To see two attractive women pleasuring each other is a show I would never miss," Mr Wilson chuckled, "but when they are teacher and pupil Id pay to see it."

When Mrs Thompson broke the kiss I suddenly felt light headed. It was the most erotic experience I had ever had. It was so different to kissing a boy. Her lips were soft and gentle. She made me feel safe.

I opened my eyes to see her smiling straight at me, and for a brief moment it felt as if we were alone. Still in just her stockings and heels she climbed back onto the desk and spread her legs. My gaze was instantly drawn to her bare swollen lips.

Without further hesitation, Mr Rogers pulled my pyjama top up and over my head. I stood motionless in just my white bra, displaying a thin bush.

"Uncover her young breasts. Let me see them, and then bring her to me." Mrs Thompson demanded. I quickly felt fumbling fingers on my back, before the bra feel from my body to leave me completely naked. My nipples stiffened in anticipation as Mr Rogers gently pushed me towards the waiting Mrs Thompson.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in tight. Due to the wide spread of her legs our, pussy lips kissed when she pulled me in. She then sat up and forced her tongue back into my mouth.

In the last hour I had grown to enjoy this feeling of powerlessness, it gripped me so tight. As we kissed I felt myself being pulled down towards the desk, before eventually ending up on top of Mrs Thompson with our breasts squashed together.

Simultaneously Mr Wilson stood behind me with his cock throbbing as he slowly fed it into my hole. Mrs Thompson held me, cradling me as he continued to work my pussy.

"Push back, Sophie, let him have you. Isn't it nice? Do you like having a big cock inside you?" she whispered into my ear.

I groaned my approval as my pleasure started to bubble deep inside my stomach. The sensations I was feeling were out of this world. She then cupped one of her swollen breasts and offered it to me. Without a moment's thought I opened my lips and sucked her hardened nipple into my mouth.

"Fuck her faster!" she hissed, before sliding her hand down between us to rub my clit.

Mr Wilson picked up the pace and started to ram his cock deeper inside my body. The desk shook violently as we jolted and gasped back and forth.

"That's it you dirty girl, push back harder. Give it to him." She hissed at me.

That was all Mr Wilson needed. "Ah, the dirty little slut, I'm coming in her! He grunted.

As my pussy received its second load of hot cum that night, I began to climax violently as I lay sandwiched between two of my school teachers. Once I finished jerking I fell still on top of her.

After a few silent moments passed she released her hold on me allowing me to stand up. The smile on her face and the fluttering of her eyelashes said it all.

"Don't let anybody know about this, Sophie!" she said. "And be careful that someone in the corridor doesn't see you in that state."

I nodded in agreement as I finished getting dressed and made my way to the door.

"Now be a good little girl, Sophie, and run along back to bed."Mr Rogers said, opening the door for me.

I left the office and walked back towards my room smiling to myself. I had just had the best night of my life, and I had hot cum running down the inside of my leg to prove it.
Published 
Written by Sophie_Williams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments