Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ultimate Participation

"This story is written especial;ly for you my sexy, sensual upskirt girl"

0
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
995 words 995 words
It was a rainy Saturday and we had both been working in the morning and came home for the rest of the weekend.

We were glad to see each other again although it had been only a few hours since we parted and went our separate ways.

I went to the kitchen to prepare something special for the evening meal while you went to the computer to write some more of your erotic stories. We both loved to share what you wrote and often acted out the characters movements; especially if they involved an older guy and a younger chick. We were happy with each other after all the drama of trying to find the perfect partner.

I wanted to suprise you so I asked you not to come into the kitchen until I was ready to serve the evening meal. In between times I lit the open fire in the lounge room and soon had it crackling with some large dry logs.

Several hours went by and just before I was ready to serve the meal I decided to have a shower and suggested that you do the same. We must have been fine-tuned to each other because we both came out of the showers with just our gowns on and nothing underneath. You are wearing the red satin one with just a single tie at the waist that I bought you for our last Christmas together and I was wearing the brocade one that you had given me for my last birthday.

I had already set the table for two with lighted candles in front of the fire and had placed a bottle of chilled wine in the ice bucket at the side of the table.

You complimented me on the main course as it was your favourite, but when it came to the dessert you were truly surprised because I had made a merangue with eggwhites and covered it with fresh strawberries and fresh cream. Even though I say it myself it had turned out just right.

We decided not to wash the dishes but just cleared the table and pulled the couch closer to the fire and sat side by side. It wasn't long before you had stretched out with your head on my lap.

Before we sat down you had set the stereo going with your favourite romantic music, so we settled down to listen to the sounds and watch the changing patterns in the firelight.

I began to caress you on the temple with my warmed hands and your response was a contented sigh as you settled your body deeper into the couch.

My other hand began to slowly move in circles around your hips, and as I moved my hand your robe moved away from the tie until some of your belly was exposed to my sight and touch.

I leant down to butterfly kiss you on your temple and moved the hand closest to your head underneath your neck and down your bodice to smooth over one of your breasts. Your top sagged open showing me that one of your breasts was now filled with sensation and its nipple fully engorged to stand out from the pulsing whole.

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks



My hand was filled with sensation as it took the weight of a large jiggling pulsing breast, just waiting to be smooothed over with a soft warm hand. Your nipples waited for their turn to be rolled between my thumbs and second finger. And you breathed a sigh of relief when they were exposed to the firelight and my fingersd and kisses reached them both at the same time. They; and you were delighted to be caressed in this way.

You asked for me to touch you lower down, so not to disapoint you I slid my hands down your womans belly and reached the upper limit of your curly red pubic hair. It made you jump. You didn't know whether to push against my erection now poking in your back side or to press forward to make the fingers do their dance of love.

Fate settled this dilema for us both because of your excitement you fell forward off the couch and onto your knees. Your dressing gown fell off your shoulders and also exposed your golden buttocks because your knee got caught in the bottom half as you slipped deown.

A voyeurs delight, and mine too!

Well there was nothing else for it but to come down behind you slipping off my own gown in the process. My cock was hard, hard, hard. Almost bursting; to slip into something warm and wet.

I reached over your back to again caress your swinging breasts.

You know, I think they were only made for me to touch and lick and suck and come full steam between them. I am indeed fortunate to have them to fantasise any time I wish.

You demanded that I push myself into your waiting soft pouting, pulsing hole but I avoided doing that to you straight away as I pressed myself against the division between your love hole and your rear hole;

and slowly pumped down and up.


You went wild and demanded to be filled up now.

You could not wait.

I want you. I want you. I want you. You murmured through pursed lips.

So,

I gave it to you.

A pumping, jumping straight cock without restraint. In and out,

in and out,

right up to the root of it.

My pubic hairs in a tangle with yours.

We both came in a gush. You with a clear liquid and me with a cream to match the best of the bottled kind.

Your arms collapsed on the rug and I came down on top of you still buried to the hilt.

I rolled off with some difficulty and we faced each other for the first time since we sat down.

We didn't need to say anything;

because we knew;

We were loved.
Published 
Written by voyeurwest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors