Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The view

"I discover the arousal of being observed."

5
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
The heavy door closes behind me with a click and a dull thud. I slide the Do Not Disturb latch into place – no interruptions. You are sitting on the edge of the bed, knees crossed. You frown and take an exaggerated look at your slim wrist watch, but the smile that plays across your dark red painted lips tells me that you’re not really cross.

As I move across the room towards you I quickly appraise your outfit; professional looking business suit, with a tailored jacket that emphasises your slim waist and accentuates the curves of your full breasts and your hips. The suit looks black but as you move closer I see it is dark navy. The hemline of your skirt is just above the knee and your legs are beautifully displayed in black nylons and three-inch heels. Under your jacket I see a business-like, crisp, white shirt with the top couple of buttons undone to reveal just enough of your cleavage to make a feminine statement but not enough to detract from your status.

I lean down to kiss your cheek, but you stand, throwing your arms around my neck, my hands reaching around your waist to pull you in gently.

“Hi gorgeous,” I manage, my voice cracking slightly.

“Hi to you too,” you whisper. “Glad you came because I have a gift for you." You smile mischievously.

“Great!” I reply, surprised and intrigued. “What, might I ask?”.

You push up on tiptoes and lean in close to whisper into my ear .

“Me. On my knees. Doing something very, very naughty to you."

“I can’t wait!” I feel a twitch in my tight shorts.

You slip your jacket from your shoulders and let it fall to the floor behind you. I walk towards the large picture window and reach for the curtains.

“STOP!”

I turn towards you, puzzled. You walk over to the window and start to unbutton my shirt.

You start to sway your hips seductively, as though about to start a sexy strip-tease. I watch as your fingers move to your own neckline and start to unfasten a button on your shirt. Then another as you sway to an unheard song. I reach towards you and urgently, roughly grasp your upper arms.

“Wait. For goodness sake. What are you doing? What if someone sees? Have you been drinking? What do you think you are doing?”

I can hear the shock in my own voice as I protest against this wanton performance. You smile, wickedly.

“Don’t worry. I haven’t been drinking at all. Not a drop. It’s just…” your voice trails off.

“What, baby?” I ask.

Your eyes are fixed on the patent leather of your shoes.

“Part of me…. I want people to see us. Just this once. The thought of it…the danger….it makes me so wet”.

You reach up and kiss me gently on the mouth, your tongue escaping and snaking softly between my lips.

“Please,” you whisper into my open mouth.

I pull you to me and return the kiss, but nervously looking down to the street for the enquiring faces that will surely be looking at us. Nobody even glances. I release your arms and you begin to move again, your fingers opening button after button until there are no more. Your fingers then release your cuffs and you shrug your arms from the sleeves and let the white cotton fall in a crumpled heap on your jacket. Beneath your shirt you are wearing a lace bra with the faintest hint of pink. The fine lace cups are straining to contain your ample breasts and your nipples are hard as little pebbles and protruding through the weave tantalisingly.

Your hands move slowly over your breasts and your thumbs ease under the top edges of your bra to brush your nipples suggestively. You squeeze them between your thumbs and fingers and your mouth opens with a short and breathy gasp. I watch, mesmerised, as you push your gorgeous tits together augmenting your deep sexy cleavage. Then your hands trail lingeringly over your stomach to your waistline. I glance outside again but not a single face is turned in our direction. And I find myself suddenly very aroused.

You swivel lightly to the left and unbutton your skirt, then I hear the sound of your zip. As if in slow motion your skirt slides over your hips and thighs and pools at your feet. You step from the fabric puddle, your heels making a metallic click as you move towards me, the lust in your eyes burning brightly. My eyes linger on your sexy body and I see that you are wearing matching, very skimpy pink panties and a pink garter belt which is holding up your black lace-top stockings.

“I want to do something really naughty to you now. Really bad…” You cast your eyes down, then in a whisper you add, “really…slutty."

I know you hate that word. It demeans. It dehumanises. But it seems that today it fits you like a glove.As I watch you lick your lips you look back up at me, somehow emboldened by that last word.

“Tell me what you are going to do. Tell me in detail." My voice feels confident but inside I am trembling with anticipation.

You smile and your delicate, nimble fingers set to work on my black leather belt.

“OK. I am going to take your cock out, then get down on my knees to lick and suck as much of it as I can. And when I think you can’t stand any more I am going to take you as deep in my mouth as I can and suck you until you fill my mouth with your tasty cum. Then I will swallow it all down while you watch me. How bad is that?”

I am momentarily shocked by your words. I have never heard you speak like this but I realise I have always wanted to hear you talk dirty to me; the evidence is my cock is now hard as rock and straining for release.

“Yes, baby, that really is very naughty indeed. I am so looking forward to watching you do it."

You slowly pull the belt from its loops and drop it behind you on the growing pile of clothing. Your hands grasp my thighs and you lower yourself to your knees and my right hand falls instinctively to stroke your cascading hair. Your agile fingers release my button then slowly draw the zip down and let my trousers fall around my ankles.

I watch your mouth move close to my hard cock, still imprisoned in my tight underwear. Your left hand slides between my thighs and your nails rake gently across my balls. Your right hand is sliding lightly over the front of my underwear, massaging up and down the length of my erect shaft. You squeeze gently then move both hands to my waistband and begin to slide the shorts over my hips. As they drop past my knees my cock springs forward towards your mouth and you move your lips achingly close to the glistening throbbing head, raising your eyes to me.

“Tell me what you want. Tell me what I should do,” you breathe softly.

I glance down to the busy street, just five stories below us, abruptly recalling we could be the main attraction. Not a single observer. I find myself oddly disappointed.

“Take me in your mouth. And suck me. Please. I need you."

Your lips part and I watch as your tongue softly licks and probes the very tip of me. I feel light-headed as I watch you tease me. Your hand closes lightly around my shaft and I feel the delicious tightness as you draw back my foreskin to fully expose me to your darting tongue. I gasp as I feel your tongue lap at the sensitive spot on the underside of my swollen head. I know that you are barely touching me but I sense that you could make me come even with this exquisite light touch.

You stare intensely at the hard length at your lips, deep in concentration.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

After an indecently long moment you shift your gaze up to my eyes, then lower your open mouth around me taking in the whole of my head and several inches of heavily veined shaft. As I feel your lips close around me and feel you moan I can’t remain quiet myself.

“Jesus Christ” I gasp “Oh my God. That is incredible. You. You are incredible."

You smile and start to suck gently, your mouth moving agonisingly slowly up and down in time with your hand and your tongue moving in a dizzying frenzy.

I reach down and grapple with your bra fastening. In moments it yields and I slide the bra forwards and you let it drop over your arms. Your left hand moves from cupping my balls and starts to fondle and squeeze your breasts, tweaking and teasing your already-hard nipples. Another groan rises in your throat sending tingling vibrations through my cock causing me to exhale sharply. I glance around wondering how many passers-by are observing the incredible scene playing out before their eyes. Nobody.

“I love watching you do this, especially when you touch yourself while you suck my cock. You are such a bad girl. Is this making you wet?” I hear my voice asking you. The sound is distant and a little remote to my ears. You nod yes.

“Take your panties off,” I order you, my voice sharp and firm.

You let me slip from your lips and I help you to stand. Before you can reach for your panties I pull your mouth to mine and kiss you deeply. My hand twists in your hair, grasping a fistful and forcing you to yield to my hungry liss. As my probing tongue finds yours just as eager and I taste the sweet musk of my own pre-cum.

“After I come in your mouth I want you to kiss me like this. I want to taste myself in your mouth, OK?”

You smile. You nod.

“OK”.

Your panties glide smoothly over your hips, guided by both of your hands, and fall from your knees. Gracefully you step out of them. I reach down and you part your thighs. My middle finger glides easily between your swollen pussy lips and I am astonished by how dripping wet you really are. My finger slips inside you without resistance and I bury it as far inside you as I can. I hear the air rush from your lungs at the sudden and abrupt intrusion. As I withdraw my finger I let it glide up to your clit and feel how engorged you are. I describe little circles around it and your legs tremble ever so slightly.

After a few moments I bring the hand to my mouth and start to lick your clear, musky juices from my glistening finger. You grasp my wrist and anxiously pull the hand to your own mouth, your lips closing hungrily around my slippery finger; you swoon as you taste yourself.

“You taste delicious, baby. I will be feasting on you later,” I assure you.

Then my voices lowers to a growl. With an air of authority I instruct you:

“Now I want you back down on your knees, but I want you to rub your little clit while you suck me, and I want you to make yourself come for me. Do you understand?”

You nod, eyes wide, and a little shocked at my tone, but you immediately comply and even before you have me back in your mouth your fingers are buried in your pussy, curling inside yourself seeking out your special place.

Both of my hands find themselves in your hair as your molten hot mouth resumes its task. I clench and pull involuntarily at the silken strands as I watch your mouth caress me in time with your hand, and my eyes drop to your other hand which is rubbing furiously at your pussy. You glance up at me and I see your eyes have darkened, your pupils dilated with raw lust and insane hunger.

“I am watching you rub your clit. Touching yourself for me. Make yourself come for me, you naughty, dirty girl."

You groan once, deeply, then over and over, each utterance louder than the last. The vibrations travel through my swollen cock and make my very soul quake.

“You may not look away from my cock, but I can tell you there is quite a little crowd gathering. All watching a slut on her knees sucking a hard cock. You like them watching you, don’t you?”

Your groan is primal and your fingers start to rub furiously. You nod.

“Each one is straining for a better view, baby. Many of the men have bulges in the front of their trousers and they are openly stroking themselves. One of the women looks like she has her hand up her skirt, and I bet she has her fingers inside her silken panties”.

My cock falls from your lips as your voice rises up in a desperate scream.

“Oh GOD. Oh my GOD. OH MY GOD. YOU’RE MAKING ME COME. I AM COMING. I AM COMING OH GGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDD!"

As I watch, your juices start to run between your fingers and you practically squirt all over your hand and wrist as your body shudders and shakes, your head thrown back and your teeth bared in the ecstasy and sweet agony of your climax. Your orgasm seems to last an inordinate time, your body wracked with spasms. Finally, gasping for breath you then bring your soaking hand up to my cock to smear me with your juices before plunging your heavenly mouth over me again.

There is urgency in your movements now. Your dark lust-filled eyes are locked onto mine as you stroke and suck me inexorably towards my own eruption.

“Tell me where you want me to come,” I whisper, my voice heavy with sexual tension, my breath short.

Your mouth slips from me and your strokes become shorter and quicker.

“In my mouth. I want you in my mouth, just how I imagined it. Today I want to be your slut. Is that what you want too?”

“God yes. With all these people watching you. I am almost there. Nobody has ever….you are amazing….I can’t…OH GOD."

The tension in my pelvis and the familiar tightening of my balls signals the point of no return. I can feel my ejaculation build in pressure. My already swollen cock becomes so engorged that I fear it may actually burst, and I watch your eyes widen in anticipation. You sense what is about to happen and your mouth engulfs almost all of me, your nose brushing the pubic hair at the base of my cock. The first rush of cum through my shaft feels like a red-hot poker

“Yeeeessss. YEEESSSSSS. I am Cummmiiingg…”.

I can’t manage any more proper words; grunts and groans as I feel you sucking and licking, your hand and mouth working together in perfect, glorious tandem to force me to cum more than I ever thought possible. I can feel each eruption, each spasm stronger than the last as my cum fires into your warm and receptive mouth. I watch as you swallow and fight for breath, but not losing your relentless rhythm for a second.

Your hand and mouth slow as my cock loses some of its rigidity. I become aware of the street sounds. Distant but urgent and insistent. A murmur. It grows in intensity; it sounds like talking but not idle chatter. SHIT! It sounds like the Today programme. BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.

Shit.

I slide a hand cautiously down my stomach and feel a significant pool of warm cum on my chest and stomach, the bed covers clinging to the sticky fluid. My mind drifts back to my dream and I wonder at how vivid the entire experience has been – your voice, your touch and your mouth seemed so real just moments ago but now I am lying in bed alone.

As I reach for my phone I wonder if you are awake. I need to describe my dream to you before it fades away like the early morning mist.

Published 
Written by seeks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments