Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Woman Downstairs

"New neighbor moves in downstairs and gives me quite a show."

21
9 Comments 9
16.0k Views 16.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words
It was around 9:00 on Friday night, and I'd just pulled in to the parking lot at my apartment. It had been a long week and a longer day, and I'd just finished making the two-hour trip to bring my wife to her parents' house for the weekend; her car was in the shop, and she needed to help her mother who just got out of surgery. After a long day at work and a long trip, I was ready for dinner and a beer.

I was just rounding the corner to the building entrance, eyes glued to my phone reading an email, when I bumped right into someone coming around the corner the other way. It startled both of us.

As my eyes came up and I started to make my apology, my brain - and for a bit too long, my eyes - fixed on the large, round and wonderfully firm breasts that had ever so quickly pressed against my chest. The woman standing in front of me - red-faced and obviously as embarrassed as I was - was absolutely stunning. She stood about five foot eight, blonde hair, deep green eyes and an angelic face with the fullest pouty lips.

My eyes crept down her body as I apologized; she was wearing a tight, low cut black t-shirt with nothing under it and a pair of thin pink yoga shorts. Her breasts had to be a DDD cup, and her obviously pierced nipples poked through her shirt. Her shorts were barely longer than a belt, and as we each stepped back a bit, I realized that she had the most knee-weakening cameltoe I'd ever seen.

I'm 28 and it's been years since a clothed woman had this effect on me, but I felt my cock beginning to stiffen in my pants. The jeans I was wearing were relatively tight, and I just prayed that it would stop and she wouldn't notice. As much as I'm an exhibitionist, it seemed like it would make a bad first impression.

I collected myself and we both chuckled a bit. She introduced herself as Laura, and said that she'd just moved into 403. I introduced myself as well, telling her that I lived in 413, right above her.

"Oh," she said, "well then I'll try and keep the noise down."

I quickly ignored the comment, saying that I was sure it wouldn't be a problem, and offered to give her any help she needed moving in.

Laura asked if I really meant it, and I said, "Sure."

She smiled very warmly, and thanked me. As she did, her eyes wandered down me and very clearly fixed on my crotch for a second or two. I think I actually blushed.

Laura's gaze shifted between my eyes and the half-hard cock in my jeans a few more times as she told me that, if it wasn't too much trouble, she could really use some help unpacking. She asked me if I could come by in the morning, around 9:00. I readily agreed.

"Great!" she replied, "I should be up and at it already. If the door's open, just come on in and lend a hand."

We smiled and parted, she going towards her car to get more boxes and I to my apartment. I glanced back at her and couldn't believe the sight that greeted me; she had the most perfect, round bubble butt I'd ever seen, and nice wide hips below her thin waist. She had just enough weight on her body to be called “curvy”; or, as I thought of it, just enough to take a nice hard fucking without bruising her partner.

As she passed under one of the street lights, the fabric of her yoga pants became practically transparent, revealing a dark-colored g-string wrapping around her hips and disappearing between the cheeks of her soft ass. Just as I disappeared in the entryway, I saw her glance back towards me and smile.

Only when I took out the carabiner with my keys on it did I realize that my wedding band was still clipped to it, having taken it off that morning. Oh well, I thought. She'd meet my wife, Jenny, eventually.

I set my laptop bag down next to my desk as usual, changed into some shorts, got a beer, and curled up in front of the TV with my dog. After about 20 minutes, he walked over to the front door, and I followed with his leash. One of the neighbors was walking his ill-tempered dog in the designated area, and a bunch of kids were playing in the only other open grass, so I had no choice but to walk him behind our building.

We went far down past the next building before he finally decided to do his business, and only then did I realize that I'd forgotten to bring a bag. Luckily he'd chosen one of the few well-illuminated spots, so I could find my way back. I hustled him back to the apartment, grabbed a bag from the closet, and headed back to find the remnants.

I'd just gotten about 20 feet from the back door of the building when I heard something faint that made me stop.

I listened for a minute, straining my ears, and then... "mmmmmm..... aaaaaaahhhhhh!" The unmistakable sound of female pleasure.

I froze in my tracks, looked around, and listened intently. After a few seconds, I heard it again, and could also identify a very subtle humming. My cock twitched instantly.

I continued looking around, swiveling my head a bit to try and figure out where it was coming from, and... “oh holy hell,” I thought. Simultaneously, my eyes and ears fixed on a ground-floor window cracked open a few inches, about fifteen feet in front of me. It was Laura's apartment, the room directly below my own bedroom.

My mind raced, debating what to do. Go away? Walk loudly so she knows I'm here (as if she were paying attention)? Find somewhere suitably safe from view and listen? Her window was in one of the darkest areas, so it wouldn't be too hard.

But then a thought struck me: I'd walked my dog past her window five minutes ago, and it was probably open then too. He's always loud, and it was a quiet night, so she would have heard us, and I would've heard if she was getting herself off so obviously. I'm pretty sure I grumbled something out loud when I realized I didn't have a bag. So, sure, she could've just gotten started, or she could've started off quiet and figured I was gone, or she might not have heard me at all. But my mind was transfixed by the minuscule chance that my smoking hot new neighbor knew I'd be coming back, and was putting on a show for me.

My fate was sealed; I shoved the empty plastic bag in the pocket of my workout shorts and crept towards her window. I walked up beside it, against the wall, as close as I dared, crouched down, and ever so slowly peeped my head around the bottom corner of the screen opening. How I didn't fall over, I'll never know.

The room was littered with boxes but none of them were in front of the window. A four-post wooden bed stood in the middle of the room, parallel to the wall I was now peering through. The headboard was against the wall on the left side of the room, in exactly the same spot as my own bed one floor up (admittedly, the only logical place for a queen-size bed in our floorplan).

And on the bed, barely two arm lengths' in front of me, was Laura. Completely naked. Her left hand - the one opposite me – was pumping a purple rabbit vibrator between her legs. I was speechless.

Even lying on her back, her breasts had to be at least a DDD cup, round and firm-looking, with huge light pink areolas and large, hard nipples pointing at the ceiling. Laura's body had a bit of padding, but that just made her thighs look all the more inviting. Her hand was moving in an even rhythm, a stream of moans and gasps escaping her pouty lips.

At this distance, with the window open, it was like I was sitting in the room with her. I hadn't felt my cock this hard in ages, and I could already feel the precum dripping from it. Slowly I pulled the leg of my shorts up, releasing my cock and grasping it in my right hand, using my left to steady myself against the wall.

Laura's pace picked up a bit, and a soft "fuuuuuuck" escaped her lips.

I felt another drop of precum leave my cock, and my hand instinctively wiped it up, wrapped around my cock, and gave a long slow pump. Despite my most dire efforts, I let out a barely audible gasp as my throbbing shaft finally received some attention. I froze. Laura did too, her hand freezing in place for a moment, then pulling the dripping vibrator from between her legs.

I got ready to jump up and dash away as fast as I could, my mind racing, when she suddenly rolled her body away from me. I couldn't tell what was going on, but the vibrator was still humming away, and she hadn't either screamed, looked at me, or gotten up.

Back in the room, Laura reached over the side of the bed opposite me, lunged for something, and almost tumbled off the bed. Then she leaned up on her arms and rotated her body 90 degrees, so that her feet were pointing directly at me.

It was torture. I caught the quickest glimpse of Laura's pink cunt and puckering asshole as she moved, then crossed her legs. The view was still incredible, looking straight up her beautiful soft thighs, and at the wonderful shape of her big, round ass. She leaned over the edge of the bed again and got whatever it was that she was going for, placing it on the bed in front of her. At least she was facing directly away from me now.

Suddenly the beautiful, voluptuous naked neighbor in front of me raised herself up on her arms and scooted her body down the bed towards me. I held my breath. Her feet were hanging over the edge of the bed closest to the window, maybe an arm’s length in front of me. She laid back down, legs still crossed, opened up a laptop in front of her, and put in a pair of earbuds.

I couldn't see the screen terribly well, but within few seconds, there was no mistake that Laura was watching porn. On the screen was a good looking, very muscular, and very well-hung black man fucking a curvy white girl from behind. Ironically, I thought, one of the things that really turns me on.

Laura’s left hand slid away from the laptop and returned to the still-buzzing purple toy lying next to her. Now that she was wearing earbuds, I was a little less worried about sound, so I allowed myself the smallest gasp as she slowly uncrossed her legs, giving me a perfect view between them. It was amazing.

As she spread her legs wide, I could see her glistening pink lips spread apart, no more than eight feet in front of me. The nectar of her pussy glistened on her lips and thighs, practically dripping out. Equally intoxicating was the wonderful view I had of her tight puckering asshole, so close, just begging to be licked. Laura rolled a bit and slid her left hand under her hips and between her legs, and began running the tip of the dildo over her swollen lips; as she did, I gently rubbed the head of my cock and let out a low moan. I couldn't believe my luck that even her hand position was so perfect for me to get this view.

She pushed the head of the dildo deep into her wet slit, taking half of its length in one thrust. I let out a groan as I pumped my hand down my cock, imagining that I was sinking it deep into her. She pulled back and thrust again, this time taking all of it. It wasn't terribly giant - I'd say about average sized, and a rabbit - but I was transfixed by how her tight hole stretched wide around it, and how quickly she’d filled herself with its length.

Laura started building up a rhythm fucking herself, moaning as the vibrator slid into her, and I built up my own somewhat slower rhythm stroking my now-leaking cock.

"Oh yeah...

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

you like that, don't you?" she moaned.

I fought back the urge to cum right then.

"Mmmmm, give it to me…” she said, “give it to me while he watches."

I almost choked.

My eyes darted over to the screen of her laptop, and I was even more amazed. On the screen was that same sexy woman, getting fucked hard and fast by that giant cock. But the camera angle had changed, and it was now from a point of view just outside the room, on the other side of a sliding glass door. A second man was visible in the lower left corner of the screen, looking in the door and slowly stroking his cock.

Holy fucking crap. Here I was, peeking in the window of my sexy new neighbor while she rammed a vibrator up her wet cunt, and she was getting off to a video of a voyeur watching someone fucking. My mind was blown, and it felt like my load was about to be too.

As Laura picked up her pace, she started talking even more. Comments about how she wanted that monster cock inside her, how she wanted to be filled, and a few of little moans about "fuck me while he's watching," or "mmmm, I love an audience."

In another minute or two, she was fucking herself furiously, the vibrator flying in and out of her tight hole, the sounds of it squishing in and out driving me crazy. God, this girl was wet.

"Ohhhh yeah, fucking fill me," she moaned.

On screen, I could tell that the stud was cumming deep inside the woman, his thrusts slow, hard and deep. Her face was turned back towards the camera, a look of pure ecstasy. He pulled his tool out of her and stepped back, and the camera zoomed in to show a thick load of cum dripping from her still-gaping hole. Then the man just backed away, pulled up his pants, and walked off-screen.

Laura pulled the vibrator from her cunt with a wet squish and shut it off, placing it on the bed next to her. My first thought was almost panic, that either she was just going to stop, or that she'd had the world's quietest orgasm. I got ready to bolt if she got up. But instead, she reached her hands back down, this time placing her left hand under her body rubbing her clit, and her right reaching back over the crack of her beautiful ass and dipping two fingers into her cunt.

"Mmmm, get in here you naughty fucker," she said.

At first I panicked, thinking she’d found me out and was… inviting me in? But then I looked back to the laptop screen, and saw the guy who'd been jerking off outside starting to open the door and enter the room where the woman had just been fucked.

Laura’s fingers pulled out of her cunt, and she just ran them up and down over her lips. Her hips wiggled a bit, and she gasped loudly, "Ohhhh... yeahhhh... give it to me..."

On screen, the second man had just shoved his dick deep in the woman's pussy, and Laura's fingers mirrored the motion, driving hard and deep into her own cunt. She let out a groan, and resumed fucking herself in time with the video. She just continued like that, still giving me the perfect view of her thighs, ass and cunt as she fucked herself.

After a minute or two, I knew I couldn't take much more. My balls were aching, and I don't know how many times I'd had to stop and grab my cock trying not to cum. I was now completely slick with precum, to the point that I thought I might've cum already. I also realized that my attention was split between Laura herself and the video she was watching, where the voyeur was now pounding the daylight out of this woman... from behind, in almost the same position that Laura was now in, with occasional camera shots from an angle that mirrored my own.

"Uuuughhhh yes... do it... fuckin do it..." she moaned, "fill me with another load."

Oh god. I was on the edge.

I saw Laura’s thighs start to twitch and shake a bit. Her moans and gasps had reached a volume that anyone on one of the nearby balconies would certainly be able to hear. “Eh, whatever”, I thought. She obviously liked the idea of being watched.

My eyes flicked back to the screen just in time to see the stereotypical strained facial expression of male orgasm in professional porn. Laura's fingers - three of them now - slammed deep and hard into her cunt with a flurry of wet slaps. She was practically tearing herself open.

Her fingers pulled back and shoved deep again and then again, as she moaned out, "oh god... yes... I'm gonna... yesssss... I'm cu- uuuuugggghhhhhh!" Her hand became a blur and her speech devolved into grunts and feverish gasps as her hips bucked up and down.

I let out a deep growl, trying my best to keep quiet, and shot a huge thick load on the side of the building. Then another growl and another load, and another, and another.

When I came to my senses, Laura was just lying there, the only noise her gasping breath and the occasional wet sounds of her fingers slowly running up and down her swollen lips.

I let out a final groan, hoping I wouldn't be heard, and the last dribbles of my cum fell to the ground.

I didn't know how much I'd cum or how long I'd been there, but pretty soon she'd get up and I needed to be gone. I tapped my cock to try to flick any remaining cum to the ground, pulled the leg of my shorts back down, and stood. My knees were so weak I almost fell over, and my head was swimming as I tucked my cock into the waistband of my shorts (just in case I passed anyone) and hurried back to my apartment.

Once inside, I locked the door, stumbled to the couch and collapsed; I hadn't cum so hard in ages. After a few minutes I made it to the fridge and cracked open another beer, practically chugged it, then just sat for another few minutes before turning in for the night. After washing up I climbed into bed and tried to sleep, but couldn't. The memory of what I'd just seen, literally directly below me, was too vivid. Within a few minutes my cock was again fully engorged, pushing even the heavy blanket up towards the ceiling.

Our bed had been squeaking badly for a while; it's a wooden frame with metal brackets, and every once in a while the screws get loose and it makes a horrible racket. But since the apartment below was empty, I hadn't taken the time to fix it. After a few more minutes of trying to sleep, I had no choice but to jerk off again, and as I did, I could hear the bed squeaking.

Well, I figured that either Laura was in such bliss that she wouldn't care, or she'd just figure it was my usual routine. Or she'd know I heard her and was jerking off, but oh well. If she was going to put up with the sounds coming from my wife and I, she'd have to get used to a lot.

So I just lay there thinking about her amazing body, her perfect round tits, beautiful face, and how she looked when I first saw her in that tight top and thin little shorts, her g-string clearly visible to me. In no time my hand was flying up and down my cock, and the bed was squeaking away. I thought about what I'd seen, how amazing her naked body was, and the thrill of watching her play with herself. And the video she'd been watching... I still couldn't get over the ecstatic irony of it.

As my hand worked up and down my once-again hard cock, I thought about the sounds I'd heard. Her moans and groans, and what she'd been saying. I just love vocal women, and I'd honestly never heard someone sound so sexy alone... unless they were intending to put on a show. I thought back to that first moan when she penetrated herself, and how it grew to something so strong and feverish.

I didn't even realize it at first. I was so absorbed in my fantasy and giving myself pleasure, but little by little, my attention turned to the outside world. At first I couldn't place it, but then, clear as day, I heard an "Ahhhhhhh." I froze. "Mmmm....mmmmm....ahhhh."

It was unmistakable. And it was coming from downstairs. I was lying here jerking off, and Laura was playing with her sloppy little cunt again. I was amazed.

I got back to working my cock, but was now listening rather than fantasizing, and trying to time my strokes between hers so that I could hear better. After a minute or so, we were in perfect rhythm; my hand slid down my cock to the wet sound of my precum and a squeak from the bed, I stopped, and another moan or gasp came from downstairs.

I quickly moved around so that my head was hanging over the side of the bed, closer to the floor, but kept stroking and tried to keep the squeaking of the bed even. I'm not sure what sort of logic I was using, but I suppose I thought that maybe she figured I had a woman over, and would be weirded out if the bed stopped making noise when she started.

"Ahhhh yeah, that's it... fuck it,” came the out-of-rhythm reply.

Oh god. I'd never heard anything that clear from the last tenants - sexual or otherwise - but I didn't really know if Laura was being loud or if they had just been just really quiet.

After a minute or two, I heard her moan out deep, and say, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I responded with a loud groan, not really caring if she could hear - or maybe hoping she could?

The response came almost immediately, "Mmmmm, yes… cum for me pleaseeeee." That timing couldn’t just be coincidence.

Then a pause, and then a rather loud and obvious hum. Far too loud to be her rabbit through the floor... I figured it was probably a magic wand. Given the amazingly loud "AAAAAAhhhhhh yesss" a few seconds later, I figured I was right.

The humming continued, and my mind wandered to oh-so-clear visions of what Laura was doing right now as I stroked my cock and listened to her moans, her pleas to be fucked hard and filled with cum, and an occasional "oh yeahhhhh... I love that cock."

It soon got to be too much for me, and I picked up my pace. I'd gotten enough of a treat today, I needed to cum hard and go to sleep. And sure, the beers had an effect on me and I was tired and rather buzzed.

I put some lube on my hand and started really beating my dick. The bed squeaked more, and Laura's moans got more insistent and louder. I was close, and it sounded like she was too.

"Oh.... yes... FUCK yes... fuck this... ahhhhh...fill me… fill me NOW!"

I lost it.

My hand flew, and I knew that if she didn't have those earbuds in, she could surely hear the bed - and maybe the wet slapping of my hand wrapped tight around my throbbing shaft. I groaned loud, really loud, and shot my load. It was only three or four shots as I'd just emptied my balls outside her window, but it felt amazing. I didn't care if she heard me.

I'd barely slowed my hand when I heard a groan so loud I was almost startled.

"Yes! Yesss, I'm cumming again!... Oh... Ooohhh... Ooooohhhhhh!" followed by some whimpers, and then the humming stopped.

I moved myself back to where I'd been before, laid my head on the pillow, and started to doze off. My last thought was remembering that I was supposed to help Laura move in the next morning, and I hoped it wouldn’t be too awkward. She'd told me to come right in if the door's open, but after what just happened, I didn't really expect it to be...

Published 
Written by conyers87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments