Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

View To An Orgasm

25
13 Comments 13
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Join now to listen to this story
Written by StillUndecided for Lush Stories ONLY!

We sat at midnight waiting for the last train home on the platform, deserted but for two women. It was a cold night and we were snuggling up ourselves on one of the slightly frosty benches they provided sparsely across the station, keeping closely together for warmth in the bitter night. The train wasn't due for a while yet but we had nowhere else to go, and so sat sharing a set of headphones to listen to your favourite band.

I let my eyes dance and wander across the dimly lit space, taking in the small changes which had happened since our last visit, the graffiti on the benches, the litter on the tracks...then they passed back over and lingered at the two women. They were both very beautiful, the younger one a brunette, supple with hair tied back into a ponytail, the older a red head harder looking than the other, long flowing red hair careering down her back. Both were looking intently at one another, eyes seeming to bore into eyes,and though it was -3 both wore very little.

I shifted my position slightly to get a view of the two, and as I did, I saw you looking the same way as I had been a few seconds previous. I opened my mouth to say something to you, but you stopped me short, pressing a single finger to my lips, then pointed it forward, indicating I should look at them again.

My gaze returned to them and I saw them better, the light falling better upon their skin from my slight movement. There upon the younger girls neck glinted a single stone, embedded within what seemed to be a collar. I followed round the collar with my eyes, seeing that it was attached to a leash which was wrapped around the older woman's wrist. The young girl's face was flushed slightly red, her teeth biting onto a lip painted with the deep red of a lipstick, her eyes closed.

I didn't notice as you popped the earphone gently out of my ear and slid your iPod away into your bag. You pulled me closer into you, whispering to just keep still and quiet. I obeyed your words and sat and breathed the cold night air deeply into my lungs.

The girl let out an audible moan and her head fell backwards. I looked more closely at them and saw the older woman's hand brushing the inside of her junior's thigh. It was then I noticed the exact nature of their clothing...the corset the older woman was wearing, adorned with magnificent silver patterning, the black trousers bottomed by shiny black Fuck-Me-Now heels. The younger one wearing a bright red corset and short skirt that almost wasn't there. Her heels higher than the older woman's, though both shouted Fuck-Me equally as loud.

I heard the gentle moaning of the girl carrying on as the older woman said, "Can you feel it, deep inside you? Buzzing away inside your hot, wet, velvety, snatch...Does it bring you pleasure, slave?" and let out a soft yet evil chuckle. I felt my own hand riding up your thigh as it dawned on me that before us was a D/s couple of the bravest nature.

You buried your head into my hair and nuzzled me, inhaling my scent, my perfume, probably by now my arousal deep within me.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

You slide your hands around to my front, one hand sliding downwards, making goosebumps even through the thick layers, the other sliding to my breast, pulling at my erect nipples. You know so well there they are even through my clothes. I moan gently as I feel your teeth sink into my neck after you moved my soft scarf with your nose. Your breath hot against my skin sending wonderfully chilling shivers down my spine.

I try to keep my eyes locked on the couple before us, but I feel my eyes going in and out of focus as you suck, nibble and caress me. I push myself against your hand hard trying to feel your hand on my clit through my jeans. "No," you say, just one word and I stop instantly, whining at you.

My eyes focus suddenly as I see hear the girl shouting, "Please, please Mistress may I orgasm now?" only to be told not yet and moan more loudly. This further fuels my desire for you as I trace my fingers lightly over your jeans, knowing you can feel this and how very much you like it.

You sink your teeth into the other side of my neck now as I moan loudly, attracting the startled gaze of the girl whose only reaction was, "Fuck."

"You may release, slut," the Mistress said to her pet, "Let them see you lose yourself in the throes or orgasm."

The Mistress moved and pulled apart her submissive's legs, slipping her tongue deep inside of her, taking in the juices that she had released and pulling out the vibrating toy, sucking it clean and placing it onto the cleavage of her pet where it rested, moving only with the swell of the girls breasts.

I watched in awe as the curtain began to fall on the scene before us, pulling myself back from the edge of orgasm as you released me. "We will continue this later," you said as I ran my thumb across the bracelet that acted as my collar. You stood from me and moved towards the other woman, the Mistress. I followed your sexy ass as it moved, swaying temptingly, your jeans clinging so well to you making every movement so graceful. Your Fuck-Me heels every bit as high as the Mistresses.

The two of you met, embraced like old friends and then summoned your pets to your sides, the Mistress taking the lead of her pet into her hand, you simply holding my hand. You introduced me to our new friends, they introduced themselves too. We exchanged details for there aren't many D/s couples in our area and sat and chatted until our train arrived shortly after.

When we got into the empty single carriage train, we sat and chatted more. As the train reached our terminus, both couples stood at once, hugged and vowed to meet again soon, and then went our separate ways. As you sat me in your car I whispered to you,"Sarah...?"

"Yes, pet?" you replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jen."

We drove home and you made love to me with a ferocity akin to that of a man without water for ten days suddenly quenching his thirst with beautifully iced water. A night that neither of us would forget.
Published 
Written by StillUndecided
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments