Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Escapades I

"I am just your normal, single, twenty-something apartment girl next door . . ."

29
14 Comments 14
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I was standing in my bedroom, looking out of the window, when I first spied Greg coming out of his bathroom, stark naked. My bedroom window faced his in the apartment complex and, at first, I was shocked to see a guy totally naked, standing in front of his bedroom mirror as he toweled off.

Part of me said to look way and another part of me couldn’t take my eyes off his chiseled chest, flat abs, his biceps and then, that thick cock. Oh! My! Gawd! Just thinking about it makes my creative juices flow.

I closed my blinds, but left a gap wide enough for me to see what might transpire across the divide between our apartments. Because my apartment was slightly higher in elevation than Greg’s. I also had a perfect view of his bed. So, when he collapsed on to it, I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

As I watched, I saw a young female come into the bedroom. She was scantily dressed in a one-piece see-through negligee. I watched with amazement as she straddled Greg and worked her hips back and forth. She slipped off him and got between his legs. His massive cock was now about ten inches long. I watched as she attempted to deep throat him, but she didn’t quite manage it before he shot his load deep into her open mouth. She worked her way up his body, kissing him and then suddenly, the window blinds in the window, closed. The show was over. Just like that.

I dug through my drawer and took out my toy. Within a few minutes, I had found unspeakable joy as I contemplated what I had just seen. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Over the new few weeks, I watched Greg and his girlfriend as they happily showed off their sexual skills. I couldn’t believe they would be so daring as to leave the window blinds open. It was as though I was being teased.

I figured out their routine, which consisted of sexual trysts on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Then, one Tuesday, about a week ago, I didn’t see the usual show. I chalked it up to a night off. On Thursday, the show was back on, only this time, there was a handwritten note placed in the corner of the window.

“Come and join us,” it read.

Oh shit!

I didn’t know what to do. I ignored the note and closed my blinds.

The next day, about eleven in the morning, I heard a knock at my apartment door. I called out, “Who is it?”

A female voice answered. “This is Sherry. I live next door.”

I opened the door. Sherry was about my height, had a cute smile, and an angelic face framed by long auburn-colored hair pinned back in a pony-tail. I immediately recognized her as the love interest of my neighbor.

I extended my hand and welcomed her into my apartment.

Sherry got right to the point. “Why didn’t you come and join Greg and I?”

I apologized profusely for voyeurism.

“No need to apologize,” Sherry replied. “You looking has made our sex life so much more fun. It’s like putting on a show.”

As she spoke, I could tell Sherry was sizing me up. “Do you have a boyfriend?” she asked.

“No."

“Well, you should. You’re sexy as hell.”

I didn’t quite know what to make of her statement, but thanked her for the compliment. I offered her a drink of water.

Sherry declined the offer. “Look,” she said, “Greg and I would like to have you join us one afternoon.”

I was hesitant, especially since I didn’t know Greg and had only just met Sherry. I guess Sherry sensed my reservation because she quickly added, “We're not perverts and we’re not into anything weird or kinky.”

As she spoke, I could tell that Sherry was not going to take a “no” for an answer, no matter what I said or how I replied. I acquiesced, totally unsure of what to expect. Sherry extended her arms as she stepped towards me.

We briefly hugged. I could tell she felt a sigh of relief. I stepped back and held on to her hands.

“This is new territory for me,” I remarked.

“Me too,” Sherry disclosed. “I’m not bi and I am sure not bi-curious, but Greg has asked me to ask you to join us, and I like him a lot, and I want to make sure he is happy.”

I totally understood. I had been in a serious relationship and it broke up because we couldn’t find a common ground, even though the sex was off-the-charts great. I have always been a risk taker and open to new adventures, so true to form, I decided very quickly I’d make the most of the invite and give my best. Plus, I secretly wanted to feel that chuck of a tool inside of me.

Tuesday afternoon came and I slipped into a very short mini-skirt and a button down blouse, sans a bra. I didn’t bother to put on any underwear. I put on a pair of black stilettos and declared myself ready. I was shower fresh and excited.

I knocked on the apartment door about seven. Sherry greeted me with a hug and a compliment. She too was dressed in a short skirt, albeit a bit more modest than mine, along with a button down blouse.

Greg wasn’t there, but he was on his way from work. Sherry handed me a glass of red wine.

“You look enticing,” Sherry said as we sat on the couch. She was obviously just as nervous as I was.

Sherry disclosed that Greg was in a for a big surprise. I was confused. I thought Greg knew I would be joining them. Sherry smiled. “He knows you’re willing to come over,” she said. “He just doesn’t know it is tonight.”

I was a bit shocked by Sherry’s disclosure. “What time does he get here?” I asked.

“He's on his way.”

My eyes wandered for a brief second to Sherry’s chest. She had on a Victoria’s Secret white lace bra. Sherry took my hand in hers. "Are you nervous?” she asked.

“A little,” I replied. I was lying. I was excited. I was going to finally get to experience that massive cock I had seen from my apartment. 

Sherry’s hand settled on to my bare thigh.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

She flipped her long auburn hair back over her shoulder.

“Have you ever kissed another girl?” she asked.

“No,” I replied.

“Would you kiss me?” 

The thought of kissing another girl didn’t really bother me, although I will admit, I don’t find other girls sexually appealing. But, being the risk taker that I am, I said, “Sure.”

Sherry leaned forward as I turned in her direction. She placed her hands on either side of my face and pressed her lips against mine. Instinctively, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth the receive her kiss. Her kiss was deep and passionate, and soft and welcoming, all at the same time. She dropped her hand to my left breast and gently massaged it through the fabric of my blouse as we kissed. 

Damn. I was hooked.

Her touch was deliberate and addictive. I unbuttoned my shirt to allow her free access to my bare breasts.

“You little devil,” Sherry declared, parting my shirt. “No bra!”

My nipples were now rock hard and my creative juices were flowing. I parted my legs and sat back on the couch. I took Sherry’s hand and moved it down to my thigh. She ran a hand under my mini-skirt and up to my steaming hot vagina.

“You little tramp!” Sherry exclaimed on finding that I was not wearing any undergarments. I pushed her fingers into my vagina.

“You are so fucking ready,” Sherry said.

“If Greg doesn’t get here soon, I may need some relief,” I declared.

Sherry smiled. That was all it took. I stood up and stripped. I thrust myself on to Sherry’s lap, a knee on either side of her hips, my hands on her shoulders. I pressed my body up against hers. I don’t know what overcame me.

Sherry giggled as I pressed my lips to hers. I tried to ignore her giggle, but I couldn’t. I sat back and stared at her, as she covered her mouth with her hand, trying to hide her embarrassment.

“I’m sorry,” Sherry said between giggles.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Nothing,” Sherry replied. “I always giggle when I am nervous.”

“I tinkle when I’m nervous,” I replied.

“Oh shit! Get off me!” Sherry playfully cried out.

“Don’t worry, I think I have everything under control.”

I was horny as I could be. Sherry must have sensed my desperation. She gently massaged my boobs. “I love your boobs. I wish I had them.”

“You have them,” I replied. Sherry slipped her mouth over my left nipple and circled it with her tongue, before playfully pulling on it with her lips.

I helped Sherry unbutton her shirt. Her white lace bra was beautiful. Her boobs were perfect in the C-cups. I unfastened the clasp on the front, which allowed her boobs to freely fall from the cups. Her areolae were a light pink in color. Her nipples were hard and firm and perched on top of her luscious globes. I gently massaged her breasts and teased her nipples with my fingers.

“I like them,” I said, as I ran my fingertips across her hard nipples. I could tell Sherry liked the erotic touches. Her breathing became quicker and more pronounced. I ran my finger across her chin to her lower lip. She grabbed my hand and pulled my finger into her mouth, sucking on it, even as she placed her own finger on my lower lip, gently swiping it across my lips.

“You are so sexy,” Sherry whispered.

“So are you,” I replied.

I couldn’t control my juices. I was sure I had created a huge wet spot on Sherry’s skirt. I didn’t dare look.

“Do you want to taste me?” Sherry asked.

I was not prepared for her question. Sherry immediately sensed my shocked look. “Only if you want to,” she added, seeing my facial expression.

I stood and took Sherry by her hand. In the process of going to the bedroom, she shed her skirt.

“Let’s use the bedroom,” I suggested.

Sherry led me into the bedroom, where she lay spread out on the bed. I gingerly crawled on to the bed next to her and looped my fingers around the sides of her G-string panties. I gently worked them past her thighs and her knees, then her ankles. Her pussy was shaved and was a bright pink in color. The lips to her vagina were huge. I was amazed at the size of her pussy lips. I slipped a lone finger into her pussy and worked it back and forth as Sherry moaned her approval. I zeroed in on her clit and labia.

Oh my Gawd! I had found her g-spot!

I rubbed my fingers back and forth feverishly. Sherry had tears coming out of her eyes. She clinched her fists and beat the bed as I worked my fingers back and forth. Her entire body shook as a massive orgasm rocked through her.

“Don’t stop!” she pleaded. I didn’t plan to. Then, as suddenly as she had made the request, Sherry grabbed at my wrist.

“My turn!” she called out, pushing me on to my back. Sherry positioned herself between my legs and thrust her head into my crotch. Gawd, she knew exactly what to do, how to do it and she wouldn’t stop. I flooded the bed. My entire body trembled and shook. I lost total control.

I have no idea how long we were there pleasing each other. Neither of us really cared.

Sherry looked at the alarm clock and it read 9:03.

“Where the heck is he?” Sherry groused. She darted from the bed and back to the living room, where her cell phone was located.

“Well, fuck!” I heard her exclaim. Sherry wandered into the bedroom, her cell phone in hand. “He had to work late,” she said.

I laughed.

“His loss,” I said. I still wanted to know what it felt like to have his massive cock inside of me, but I knew that opportunity would have to wait for another day.

Sherry sat in the side of the bed and apologized.

“No biggie,” I said. “We can gang bang him another day. This was fun.”

Sherry agreed.

I had never been with another woman before, and neither had Sherry. I'd had concerns, as did she, but somehow, we managed to work through them and get out of our comfort box. I’m still not sure that I like women, but Sherry, well she holds a special place in my life. Cool gal.

Now all I need to do is meet Greg.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments