Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Times Three

"I am not a voyeur, but I live next door to one and it sure is fun!"

14
10 Comments 10
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Since I had an exciting time teasing my neighbor Jim, through my Venetian blinds, I decided to see how things might go if I took things a bit farther. My kitchen window looked directly into Jim’s dining room window and, ever since first saw Jim walking across his living room, butt-ass naked, carrying a load of laundry, I became hooked on the mysteriousness of the tease and the peek-a-boo nature of voyeurism.

I am not a voyeur by any means, just a single girl, a twenty-three-year-old college coed, who enjoys the accompaniment of like-minded men who don’t want to be attached to someone on a long term basis. I also happen to like older and more mature guys, who are secure in themselves and they know what they want out of life.

Jim and I played “peek-a-boo-I-see-and-want-to fuck-you” for quite a while. I would usually text him and then teasingly strip before disappearing out of his view. It took me quite a while before I mustered up the courage to tell him I admired his hot body and had seen him walking around in his house from my vantage point at my kitchen sink.

One morning, I was washing my dishes and looked out my window to see Jim walking across his living room, totally nude and delivering a load of laundry to his laundry room. I texted him on his phone.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Laundry,” Jim texted back.

“Do you want to do mine as well?” I texted.

“No,” Jim replied.

“You are pretty good at multi-tasking,” I texted.

Jim replied with a smiling emoji.

“Can you turn a little towards your left?” I texted.

Jim responded with a question mark. I could see him typing on his phone as he stood in front of his couch, a pile of laundry on his sofa, part of which was folded.

“Left,” I typed into my phone.

Jim looked up and out his dining room window. He waved and I waved back.

“Oh, la, la, la!” I texted.

Suddenly it dawned on Jim that he was providing me a perfect view of his manhood. He grabbed a towel and texted back,

“You pervert!”

I sent him back a smiling emoji.

Jim turned his back to me and removed his towel. Oh my God, he had the perfect ass and he knew it.

“Bring it over here,” I texted back.

“I’ll think about it,” Jim replied, ending our brief chat with “TTLY.”

I was ticked. It wasn’t fair for him to tease me like that. I had to get even.

A couple of days went by. I texted Jim and asked him if he wanted to fool around.

“What do you have in mind?” he asked.

“Do you want to watch me?” I asked.

“Doing what?” he replied.

“Having fun,” I replied.

“Sure,” Jim responded. “When and where?”

“There are some guys at the skate park,” I replied. “I am thinking to go by and do a show for them.”

“Can I come watch?” Jim texted back.

“Yes,” I replied.

I couldn’t believe I had suggested what I had suggested. I had never done anything like this before, but I was getting hugely turned on, thinking how I was going to get a bunch of guys all worked up.

I slipped on a very short cotton skirt, that barely covered my ass. I had bought the outfit for a Halloween party, but then chickened out and decided to not wear it because it was so risqué. The outfit also contained a button down shirt which, upon inspection was for a child, not an adult.

“Oh well,” I thought to myself, “if I am going to be a tease, I might as well go all the way.”

I slipped on the shirt, but could only manage to get the bottom buttons, under my 38 dd cup breasts, fastened. I found a safety pin, and pulled the top portions together of the fabric together and inserted the safety pin. It was a very tight fit, even braless. I pulled my hair up into two separate ponytails on either side of my head - kind of in a young school girl look. Rubber bands in place and I was ready. I slipped into some black pumps and looked in my floor-to-the top-of the door mirror. I adjusted the skirt and turned around to make sure it covered my ass. It did, but just barely. I was going out commando, san underwear. I knew it was a dangerous thing to do, but I also knew it would be fun to see the reaction on the guy’s eyes when they got a glimpse of my shaved kitty.

The walk over to the park only took a few minutes since I lived very close to it.

I texted Jim.

“Where are you?” I asked.

“Sitting on a park bench at the skate park,” Jim answered.

“I am on my way,” I responded.

I saw Jim sitting on the bench before he saw me. I was already moist with excitement as I approached him.

“Hey,” I called out as I approached and took a seat next to him.

“Oh wow,” Jim responded, seeing my cute little outfit.

I pulled on the fabric of my top as my 38dd breasts strained against the fabric held together and in place by a small safety pin.

“What do you think?” I asked.

“Pretty appealing,” Jim responded.

As I we sat and chatted, I could immediately sense that I had attracted the attention of several guys in the skate park. My skirt was unbelievably short. I had to hold the edge of it down since there was a small breeze and it wouldn’t take much for me to show the world everything I had.

“I am so fucking nervous,” I remarked to Jim.

“I bet so,” Jim replied. “What’s your plan?”

“Watch,” I replied.

I stood up and stretched my arms out, my breasts pulling at the fabric of my shirt. A young guy, probably a high school kid skipping school, skated by and slipped off of his skateboard, which went sailing across the concrete and into the grass. He glanced in my direction and smiled. There were three college-aged guys sitting on a bench under a pavilion. All three of them were trying to act cool and not look in my direction. I walked in their direction. One of the guys leaned against his buddy and whispered, “Here she comes.”

“Hey guys,” I remarked, as I stepped in front of them. “Do you guys know where the ladies room around here is located?”

One of the guys pointed to a building over by some baseball fields that was on the far side of the park.

“Fuck,” I replied. I turned and saw a plastic cup laying on the ground. I bent over, making sure I pointed my bare ass in their direction and picked up the cup. I turned and smiled as I held the cup in my hand.

“Does this belong to y’all?” I asked.

“No,” all three of them answered in unison. I tossed the plastic cup into a nearby trashcan and slowly walked back towards where Jim still sat on the park bench.

“That was great!” Jim said. “The look on their faces was priceless.”

I was so turned on. I couldn’t believe it.

An ice cream vendor rolled into the parking lot in his van. Perfect timing.

The three skateboarders, and the high school kid, along with Jim and myself, all descended on the ice cream truck. Jim ordered a small popsicle and I did the same, right after the high school kid.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

I didn’t have any money, so Jim offered to pay for me. I was very acutely aware that the three college dudes were right behind me, taking in a view of my ass, probably salivating. I peeled the paper wrapper off my pop-sickle and stuck it in my mouth.

I turned and faced the three guys waiting in line behind me, and slowly licked the side of my pop-sickle.

“Day-yam!” one of the guys replied as he watched me work my tongue along the edge of the pop-sickle. I sat on one of the picnic tables, under one of the pavilions, my heels resting on the bench. I casually spread my legs just enough to ensure the guys has a delightful look at my pussy.

One of the three guys approached me, a shaved-ice in hand.

“Do you live around here?” he asked.

“Yes,” I replied. He nervously rolled his skateboard under his left foot.

“Do you skate?” he asked.

“Oh yeah,” I replied, “but not in these heels.”

He rolled his skateboard in my direction.

“Show me,” he said.

I slipped off my heels and hopped down off the table. I looked down at his crotch and smiled. He had a raging hard-on. I placed my barefoot on his board and took off. There was no hiding the fact that I was not wearing any panties, as my short skirt flapped in the breeze. I really didn’t care. I hadn’t been on a skateboard in a while, but in High School, I could out skate any guy.

I pushed past the guy and rolled down some stairs. At the bottom, I bent over and picked up the board. I tore off down an incline and then dipped the board into a bowl in the middle of the park. It was a bold move and a stupid one, as I went flying off the board and on to the concrete. My skirt was completely up around my waist. I looked up from the bottom of the concrete basin to a set of eyes peering down at me.

“Are you OK?” one of the guys called out.

“Yeah,” I replied, as I pulled myself up off the smooth concrete. I pulled my skirt down and grabbed the errant skateboard. As I walked barefoot up the curbed side of the bowl, my pussy ached to be pounded. I had put on quite a show.

I sat down on the edge of the bowl, as the owner of the skateboard reclaimed his property. The flap of my short skirt could not be held in place, because of the wind. There was no hiding the fact that I was sans underwear.

“You’re gutsy,” one of the college guys said as he sat down next to me. The other two sat on a park bench about fifteen to twenty feet away.

“No,” I replied, “I am fucking horny.”

“That would make two of us,” he replied.

I reached over and put my hand directly on his raging hard on. I slipped down off the edge of the bowl and knelt in front of him. He unzipped his shorts and pulled out his uncircumcised cock. I took it into my hand and studied it for a second before slipping my mouth over the end his uncut cock. It didn’t take much and he shot his load straight down the back of my throat. I looked over and his friends were sitting on a bench just a few feet away, smiling. I motioned for them to come over to where we were situated. They both looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

“Bring it over here,” I called out.

The two guys settled on to the rim of the bowl, by their friend, their muscular and hairy legs outstretched in front of them.

“Let’s see what you’ve got,” I remarked.

“You first,” the guy on the left said to his friend.

“No, you go first,” the friend responded.

“Fuck it,” the first guy said, pulling down his shorts and pulling out his stiff cock. I slipped my fingers around the shift of his cock and then slipped my mouth over the end of it while his friends watched.

“Day-yam!” one them exclaimed as I worked the cock in and out of my mouth. I squeezed his balls and he shot his load all over himself, as I jerked on his manhood.

“Ha! Ha!” the first guy replied.

“Sorry dude,” I replied. “I don’t swallow for every guy.”

The third guy already had his cock out and was more than ready. His cock was huge and way larger and thicker than his friends.

I smiled.

“You,” I said, “You’re a patient guy.”

I turned around and pulled up my skirt. I back up between his spread legs and sat on his lap, his cock pressing against my buttocks. I wiggled my ass back and forth in his lap, his cock coming to rest against my love box. I lifted my ass up and slipped the head of his massive cock into my pussy. I settled back down onto his lap, my hands on the bare concrete beside me. He more than filled up my pussy.

I wiggled my but back and forth. I could feel the second he came, his hot sperm filling my aching pussy.

“Oh fuck!” he exclaimed, as he unloaded inside of me.

“You lucky sun-of-a-gun!” one of his friends exclaimed. I balled up my fists and stiffened my arms as he unloaded inside of me. I tossed my head back and looked at him.

He gasped for a breath and placed his hands on my breasts. The fabric of my shirt ripped and the safety pin flew from its anchor. My breasts were totally exposed. The guy slipped his massive hands over my boobs and gently massaged them. His touches sent a shiver through my body and I exploded, my womanly juices flooding him.

“I’m sorry,” I apologized, as everything I had flowed out of me uncontrollably. I had never experienced an uncontrolled release like that before and I was both shocked and embarrassed.

The guy didn’t say a word. I slipped off of him and ran barefoot up the concrete side of the bowl. I grabbed my shoes, off the table next to Jim, as he looked at my torn shirt.

I scampered down the sidewalk, heels in hand, and my other hand holding the front of my shirt together. Once I was in the house, I quickly stripped and jumped into the shower. I shuddered as the cold water hit me.

I did a thorough cleaning and then slipped out of the shower and lie naked on my bed. My pussy was still throbbing.

“Oh my God!” I thought to myself, “I am such a dirty little whore.”

As I lie there, I thought about what had just transpired. I couldn’t believe I had given a blow job, a hand job and fucked a total stranger. The event played over and over in my mind.

My phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was Jim.

“Are you okay?” he texted.

“Yes,” I replied.

“You are so freaking hot,” Jim texted.

“I feel dirty,” I replied.

“I like dirty,” Jim replied by text.

“We have to find a way to connect,” I texted.

“Yes we do,” Jim replied, adding a smiley face emoji.

I slipped out of my bed and into my kitchen. I peeked through the closed slats in my Venetian blinds. Jim was peering back at me through a part in his blinds across the empty space that separated out two houses.

“Peek-a-boo,” Jim texted.

“I see you,” I texted back.

“I know you do,” Jim replied.

I opened my blinds and stepped back so he could see my nakedness. I was still horny. Thinking of Jim made me that way.

I licked my middle finger and slipped it into my vagina, as I stood leaning against the wall of my kitchen, in full view of my neighbor. I texted,

“This one is for you.”

Jim replied with a smiley emoji. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments