Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Times Two

"I didn't think I was a voyeur, but I guess I am. So is my neighbor. Oh Great!"

28
13 Comments 13
10.9k Views 10.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words
I hadn’t really planned on seducing or being seduced by my neighbor. I really didn’t. It just happened.

Jim was a nice guy, a really cool guy and much older than me. I had dated a few guys at the college, but none of them really peeked my interest like Jim. I am twenty-three and Jim is in his late thirties.

Jim and his wife, Mandy, lived next door and as far as I knew, they were a happily married couple. I saw him going out with his wife many times and I was pretty sure he was happy with her because he was always opening her car door for her and walking hand-in-hand with her whenever they parked curbside in front of their house.

Our houses are separated by a wooden privacy fence since our houses are situated within ten feet of each other. I was washing dishes a while back when I gazed out the kitchen window and straight into Jim and Mandy’s house through their dining room window. They had window blinds, as did I, but the blinds were open. To my stark surprise, I saw Jim walking completed naked through his living room. I quickly averted my eyes, just in case he happened to look up and realize he had a peeper looking at him.

I made a mental note to make sure I was well covered in case he could see into my house.

Several weeks went by and the same thing happened a second time. I was pretty sure he didn’t realize he was providing me a free show. I felt like I needed to tell him. But how?

I could probably tell his wife, but I thought that might cause a problem for him. I thought about putting up a rating sign, like a 10 in my window, but then I wasn’t for sure if he would see it or that’d he’d even connect the dots at to the meaning. OK, maybe he is a 9.5.

I waited for Jim to head out to his mailbox, where I was sure I could catch him and let him know about his accidental flashes. A couple of weeks went by and the opportunity never presented itself for me to see or talk with Jim. Secretly, I didn’t mind, because Jim was a hunk and it was obvious that he took a great deal of pride in his physique, plus he was well endowed.

One day, while I was standing by the sink, washing dishes, I looked up and saw Jim waving at me. I waved back. I made a hand motion for him to call me. He placed his hands in the palm-upwards position. Dummy me. He didn’t know my phone number. I hand-signed my phone number to him with my fingers.

A few moments later my cell phone buzzed and I picked it up.

“Hey you,” I casually answered.

“Hi,” replied. “What’s up?”

“Cleaning the house?” he asked.

“Doing the dishes,” I replied.

“Did you know we can see right into each other’s house?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he replied. “It just registered with me. I probably need to learn to put on some clothes from time to time.”

I laughed.

“That might not be a bad idea,” I replied.

“I’m sorry,” Jim replied, “I didn’t realize . . ..”

His voice trailed off.

“Oh, that’s OK,” I responded. “I tend to forget myself from time to time.”

“Well . . . text me next time there is show and I’ll be sure to throw some dollars your way,” Jim responded.

I laughed.

“I’m an expensive show,” I replied. “I only take hundreds.”

“I’ll save up and keep that in mind,” Jim replied.

“Does your wife know you parade around the house naked?” I asked.

“Oh hell no,” Jim responded. “She’d be beside herself. I really didn’t know I was being that showy. Thanks for telling me.”

Jim was not a bad looking guy. I wanted to tell him to bring the show to my place.

“Oh, I don’t mind, too much,” I replied. “You’re a good looking guy and easy on the eyes.”

Jim laughed.

“Well my show fees are considerably less than yours, so if you ever in the mood, just hit me up or text me,” Jim joked, “I could sure use the extra money.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” I laughingly replied.

“And if you need help with anything around your house, just let me know,” Jim intoned.

“Thanks,” I replied. I waved and he waved back.

“Later,” he said.

“Later,” I replied.

We both waved at each other. I closed the Venetian blinds and sauntered into the living room. It was a Friday and I was happy to be home. No evening school was a good thing. I poured myself a glass of wine and settled down to finish off a romance novel that I had started.

It was about nine at night and I decided to take a break. I couldn’t get Jim off my mind. I peeked through my Venetian blinds towards Jim and Mandy’s house. Their blinds were closed, but I could see a sliver of light through a crack and figured they were still up.

The wine and my romance novel had me in an amorous and risqué mood. I slipped off my slacks and unbuttoned my button down shirt. I cranked up the stereo. I turned off the lights except for one lamp in the living room.

I thought about Jim again. I looked at my cell phone.

“What the heck?” I thought to myself. “I’m in a good mood, I might as well put him in a good mood as well.”

I texted Jim’s number.

“Show starts in 3…2…1…right now.”

I opened my blinds and walked over to the far wall of my kitchen, where I stood with my shirt unbuttoned and clad only in a black thong. I leaned against the wall sipping on my red wine. A few seconds later and I saw one of the slats in Jim’s window open and a set of eyes looking my direction.

I turned and walked into my living room and sat down on a bar stool.

“Where did you go?” came the return text.

“I had to go pee,” I replied.

“Well come back,” Jim texted.

I slipped back into my kitchen and stood against the wall, sipping on my wine.

“Nice,” Jim texted.

“Sweet dreams,” I texted back, as I walked to my window and closed the blinds.

“Don’t leave me now,” Jim texted.

“I have to go,” I replied.

I was so turned on by my little show, that I had to dig out my favorite little toy and take care of business.

The next day, I decided that I wanted to take things to another level. I wasn’t sure how Jim might react, but based upon his responses to the first show, I was pretty sure his response would be favorable. I picked out a very sheer teddy I had been saving for a special guy- a special guy that never materialized.

It showed off a little more than I suspected was appropriate, but a glass of wine took care of any inhibitions I may have had.

At 9pm, I opened my blinds and stood against the far wall of my kitchen, my glass of wine in hand, the teddy barely covering my breasts and my other private parts. I was nervous as I texted Jim’s phone.

“Show in 3…2…1…”

I waited for him to peek out his window. I saw the blinds move in the window across the small expanse between our houses.

“OMG!” Jim texted.

I slid my hand into my panties and took a photo of myself.

“Stop that!” Jim texted.

I looked at my cell phone and texted back, “My plumbing needs work, LOL!”

Jim texted back,

“I’ll be right over.”

Oh crap . . .

“Not tonight,” I replied.

“OK,” he replied. “Just text me the photo.”

I sent him the photo. A few seconds later he texted back “Thank you” with three red heart emojis attached.

I sauntered towards my open blinds and blew him a kiss, then closed the blinds. I quickly retreated to my bedroom and once again, found my best friend to help me relieve the tension.

I had school Monday and Tuesday evening. Jim and I exchanged a couple of short texts.

When is the next show?” he asked.

“Wednesday looks good,” I replied.

Jim said Wednesdays were his bowling nights. So we agreed on Thursday night.

On Thursday evening, around eight, I turned on the stereo real loud and prepared for my show. Two glasses of wine had me in a very good mood. At 9pm, I saw the blinds next door moving. I texted Jim.

“Show in 3…2…1…”

I watched as a set of eyes peered back at me through the blinds from next door. I leaned up against the kitchen wall and slowly unfastened my button-down blouse. I let it fall to the floor.

“OMG!” Jim texted.

I unfastened my size 2 jeans and lowered the zipper. My hips swayed to the sound of the music.

“Nice!” Jim texted. I was getting turned on knowing he was watching my every move.

I slipped my hand into my jeans.

“Even better,” Jim responded by text.

I pushed my jeans down past my thighs, making sure my thong stayed in place. I wiggled my knees and stepped out of my jeans.

“Keep going,” Jim texted, then, “OMFK!”

I turned my back to the window and slowly peeled out of my thong. I unfastened my brassiere and let it fall to the floor. I couldn’t believe I was showing my naked body to the neighbor. I stepped to the side and out of the view of the window.

“Where are you going?” Jim texted.

“I’m going into my backyard,” I texted.

I slipped on my jeans and my shirt and stepped out my back door and stood on my patio. It didn’t take but a moment and I heard Jim in his back yard.

“Where are you?” Jim whispered from the far side of the seven-foot-high wooden privacy wall that separated out backyards.

“I’m here,” I replied. “So what do you think?”

“Really, really nice,” Jim replied.

“Where is Mandy?” I asked.

“She’s on the phone with a friend,” Jim replied.

“This isn’t fair,” I said.

“What isn’t fair?” Jim asked.

“I’m the only one naked,” I replied.

“I’m naked,” Jim responded from behind the fence.

I knew better.

“Prove it,” I said calling his bluff. He chuckled out loud.

“You’d feel funny if I was,” Jim replied.

“No, I wouldn’t,” I responded.

“Are you an exhibitionist by nature?” Jim asked.

“No,” I replied, “But I guess . . . I could be.”

About that time, Mandy stuck her head outside the patio door.

“Jim, are you out here?” Mandy called out.

“Yeah,” Jim replied, “I was just gazing at the stars.”

“We’ll get in here,” Mandy called out, “The mosquitos will eat you alive out there.”

“Later,” Jim whispered.

I chuckled.

I went back inside and found my favorite toy.

A couple of days went by before I heard from Jim again. I was happy to see his text.

Jim: “When is the next show?”

Me: “I don’t know. When do you want one?”

Jim: “How about tonight?”

Me: “Can’t.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

Too late.”

Jim: “We should hook up during the day.”

Me: “Where?”

Jim: “Doesn’t matter to me.”

Me: “You can come over here.”

Jim: “What time?”

Me: “Anytime afternoon.”

Jim: “Great.”

I stared at our chat exchange for the longest time. I was both excited and nervous. A glass of wine took care of the nervousness.

My phone buzzed about ten in the morning. It was Jim.

Jim: “Can we move it up a bit?”

Me: “I am just getting out of the shower.”

Jim: “Stay there and I will join you.”

Me: “Funny man.”

I waited for a moment and typed in, “Come on over.”

I was still in my pull-over knee length night shirt. I was nervous as I could be. I had just invited my neighbor over. While I knew what I wanted, I wasn’t sure how things might turn out.

Jim tapped on my front door. I looked through the peephole and then nervously readjusted my t-shirt. Oh damn. I didn’t have on a bra. My nipples were strong and hard.

I opened the door and Jim stepped in. I closed the door and latched the deadbolt.

“You’ve got this,” I thought to myself, “Just be cool.”

Jim looked around, his fingers stuffed inside the front of his jeans pockets.

“You put on a good show,” Jim remarked, stepping into my living room.

“Thanks,” I replied. “Yours is not bad either.”

“I didn’t realize I was putting on a show,” Jim replied.

“Several times,” I responded. “But I’m not complaining,”

Jim plopped down on my sofa and leaned back, as I sat down right next to him, tucking my legs up under my ass.

“I hope I presented my best side,” Jim replied.

“You presented everything and then some,” I said.

Jim blushed as I told him what he had done.

“I’m sorry,” Jim quickly responded.

“No need to apologize,” I replied. “Like I said, you’re easy on the eyes and good-looking guy.”

“Well,” Jim responded, “I try to take care of myself. You’re a pretty good-looking gal as well.”

As he spoke he gently placed his hand on my bare knee. On my God! He touched me! I practically melted right then and there.

“So, would you like an up close and personal show?” I asked.

“That’s up to you,” Jim responded.

“I don’t mind,” I replied. “Are you sure?”

“Sure,” Jim responded.

I was nervous, but at the same time, I knew what I wanted.

“Do you want something to drink?” I asked.

“What do you have?” Jim asked.

“Beer, wine, water and me,” I teasingly replied.

Jim smiled.

“The show is enough,” Jim said.

“Well, I have to have some wine,” I replied. I slipped into the kitchen and took out a bottle of my unfinished red and poured myself a glass as I sauntered back into the living room. I turned up the volume on the stereo- into which I had popped a little jazz.

I stepped in front of Jim and swiveled my hips back and forth.

“So what type of dance would you like?” I asked.

“What do you offer?” Jim asked.

“Well,” I replied, “There is casual, the up-close and personal and then there is naughty,” I replied.

“Naughty?” Jim repeated as I took a sip from my wine glass.

“That’s up to you,” I replied. “If that makes you feel uncomfortable, we can just stick with the up-close and personal and see how that goes.”

“You chose,” Jim replied.

Jim sat with his leg’s extended, so I tapped his foot with my bare foot.

“Spread ‘em,” I instructed.

I stepped between Jim’s legs and peered down at him.

“So, did you like what you saw through the blinds?” I asked, inching my knee length night shirt up as I looked down at him.

“Oh yeah,” Jim responded, placing his hands behind his head.

I was wet as I could be. I was also very nervous. I slipped my knee on to the couch between his legs, pressing it against his crotch, as I stepped over his left leg and placed my other knee beside him. I leaned forward, my hands coming to rest on the back of the couch as I leaned in close to him. His eyes widened as he looked up at me.

“This is up close and personal,” I said, rotating my hips to the soft sounds of the jazz blaring out of my stereo speakers. “I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all,” Jim responded.

I pulled my shirt up around my waist. Jim stared straight ahead at my thong-covered coochie, which was mere inches from his face. I dropped my shirt and slipped my fingers along his cut jawline.

“You’re a good looking guy,” I said, as I withdrew my hand and slipped it over my covered left breast.

“You’re pretty damn good-looking yourself,” Jim replied.

I stood up and spun around, so my butt was aimed right at him. I slipped my shirt up and over my ass, so he could see everything I had. I pressed my ass into his lap, my hands resting on his thighs. He had a huge bump in the crotch of his jeans. I worked my butt up and down against his crotch, then reached back and felt for his erection.

“Looks like someone has a party about to happen here,” I said.

“Yes,” Jim responded, “There is definitely a party going on.”

It was time to stop the chase and get down to some more serious stuff. My pussy was aching to be serviced and I wanted to see and feel that huge cock of his.

I stood and slipped my nightie over my head and tossed it on to the couch. I turned and faced my neighbor, holding my hands over my breasts. I slipped my hands down to my thing and pulled it down ever so slightly as I continued my exotic dance, as I moved my hips back and forth to the soft beat of a Latin jazz number.

“Damn!” Jim exclaimed as he looked at my tits.

I slipped my knees on to the couch, straddling Jim’s hips. I lowered myself on to Jim lap, my boobies mere inches from his face. I ran my hands over my nipples and then leaned forward, pressing my tits into his face. I slipped my hands down to my crotch and into the top portion of my t-back. I was wet as I could be.

“If this is up close and personal,” Jim remarked, “I can only imagine what the naughty would be like.”

I leaned forward and whispered into Jim’s ear, “You’ll love the naughty.”

I stood up and turned my back to Jim, still stationed between his outstretched legs. I bent forward and looped my fingers into my thong and then slowly, teasingly, slipped it off of my hips and past my coochie, then down my thighs and past my knees to my ankles. Jim never took shifted his eyes away from my coochie. I stepped out of my thong and tossed it to the side.

I stood up and faced my neighbor, totally naked. I flipped my long brown hair back over my shoulder and put my hands on my hips.

“So what do you think?” I asked.

“I think I’d like to check out the naughty dance,” Jim responded.

“Well,” I replied, “The naughty dance means you have to get naked as well.”

Jim unfastened his jeans and then stood up, as I stepped back to give him some space. I took a sip from my wine glass. He slipped out of his jeans and his underwear, his massive cut cock arching upwards. I stripped out of his shirt. Oh my God! He was even better looking up close. I placed my hand on his chiseled chest and then slipped it down to his cock, which I gripped in my hand.

I bit down on my lower lip in anticipation, then dropped to my knees in front of him. Jim plopped back down on the couch and I knee-walked between his legs.

I slipped my hand on to Jim’s cock. I looked up at him and he smiled. I leaned forward and planted a light kiss on his manhood, then slipped my mouth over the purplish-gray end of his massive and thick tool. He let out a soft moan as I worked my mouth back and forth on his manhood. I needed that tool in my pussy.

I slipped my knees on either side of Jim’s hips and slowly lowered myself on to his tool, which rested against the outer bands of my pussy. I lifted myself up just enough for Jim to re-position his tool for entry into my love box.

He was a tight fit, a very tight fit, but he fit. I lowered myself on to his tool, placing my hands on to his chest.

“Are you OK?” Jim asked as I settled down on to his lap, his cock deep inside of me.

“Oh yeah!” I replied. I swiveled my hips back and forth and then leaned forward, pressing my tits into his face. Jim cupped my boob and sucked on my nipple. Oh my God! I could feel a rush of uncontrollable blood flow going to and from my pussy. I closed my eyes and dug my fingertips into Jim’s shoulders. My entire body quivered and trembled. I could feel Jim’s cock filling me up. The walls of my vagina pulsated, gripping the shaft of his cock.

Suddenly, I could feel Jim cumming. The first spurt of semen sent a jolt through me like I had never experienced before. I don’t know why, but I was now totally out of control. I bounced up and down on his stick, holding on to his broad and muscular shoulders.

I gasped for a breath. It seemed like Jim had an endless stream of sperm. He dug his fingers into my hips as he tensed up and filled me up with his cum.

“Oh my fucking gawd!” I cried out. I had never experienced an orgasm like I did that day. Even thinking and writing about is making me tremble.

My head was spinning. I was losing it. I put my head on Jim's shoulder, gripping his biceps. I took a deep breath and forcibly exhaled.

Both of us had come at the same time. I was ecstatic!

As I lay with my head on Jim’s shoulder, my eyes closed and his cock withering in my aching pussy, which was still was still in full spasm mode, I had to smile. This guy was good and he lived right next door.

“I like your naughty dance,” Jim whispered softly.

“I thought you might,” I replied. “You’re a pretty good dance partner.”

“So are you,” Jim remarked.

“I could get used to this,” I said.

“Me too,” Jim replied, “I may have to make this a regular part of my weekly routine.”

“That would be fine with me,” I said. “You’re a good dancer.”

I slipped off of Jim and stood up. I used my nightie to wipe myself clean and then proceeded to wipe Jim clean as well. Kneeling in front of his semi-flaccid cock, I planted a light kiss on the end of his manhood.

“Do you want to shower?” I asked.

Jim nodded his head and smiled. I slipped into my master bath and turned on the shower. After about thirty seconds, I called out to Jim, “Come on, the water is hot.”

“Just like you,” Jim replied, stepping into the bathroom.

He stepped into the shower and I stepped in behind him. It was a tight fit, but I didn’t care. We took turns lathering each other up and then rinsing each other off. We stood under the shower spray, our arms around each other and kissed. Jim was a great kisser.

After toweling off, Jim dressed and I walked him to the front door.

“I guess we can skip the show tonight,” Jim said as I unlatched the deadbolt.

“Oh no,” I replied. “The show must go on!”

Jim laughed.

“You’re a crazy gal,” Jim intoned.

“Yes, I am,” I replied. “I’m a crazy bitch and don’t forget it.”

I watched as Jim walked down my sidewalk. I settled back on to my couch to try and reconcile what had just transpired. I was happy.

I had never intended to be seduced or to seduce my neighbor. It just happened.
Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments