Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Wife

"Wife admits to being a voyeur..."

21
11 Comments 11
41.3k Views 41.3k
629 words 629 words
Famous Story

My wife Jaq is a very sexy fifty-year-old who never fails to surprise me. On a recent trip to a large hotel in town, she surprised me once again.  We had enjoyed a good night out enjoying a show and a few drinks and we returned to our a hotel a little after midnight. 

 

After a final nightcap, we went up to our room, once there we were soon engaging in some sexy play. Jaq was sucking my cock when I noticed the curtains were still open. I mentioned this and Jaq became very aroused indeed.

 

 

After a while, we looked out of the window and noticed someone in a nearby flat could see into our room. This was when Jaq admitted to being turned on by this. She went into the bathroom to put some sexy lingerie on. When she returned she knelt on the bed and asked to be spanked.

 

I positioned her to allow anybody looking in to get a good view. I slipped her knickers down and began spanking her backside, telling her she was a very naughty girl for having these thoughts. I have never seen her so horny. When I touched her wet swollen fanny she came almost straight away.

 

I rubbed my cock along her swollen slit and slipped it inside and shagged her for a good while. I emptied what felt like a gallon of cum into her pussy. She then decided to lie on the bed, legs open towards the window and show her creampie to anybody who wanted to look.

 

The following weekend was a very warm one so we decided to go out for a drive in the countryside. We stopped for some lunch at a nice little pub, then drove to a local beauty spot to take in the scenery. The conversation soon got around to the previous weekend's exploits. She said that this had really turned her on and would like to do it again.

MollyWhite1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyWhite1

 

I put my hand between her legs, her panties were soaking wet. I said that we could try now. She put her seat back, pulled her little dress over her head. I removed her panties and laid her back.

 

She wanted me to finger her while she sucked my stiff cock. Within a few seconds, I noticed a couple peering in the window. I told Jaq and she became very very aroused. The couple were quite young, probably in their twenties and seemed to be enjoying the show.

 

I knelt her up and shagged her doggy style until I erupted into her sopping wet pussy. To my surprise, she opened the window and spoke to the young couple. She asked if they had enjoyed the show and they said that they had and would like to see more.

 

We arranged to drive back the following week at the same time. All the following week, she could not get enough sex. Any time I mentioned that somebody was watching through the window she would almost cum on the spot.

 

The following week we returned to put on another little show. This time we opened the car door so that the young couple had a better view. The couple were almost in a trance and when Jaq asked the young fellow to finger her while she sucked my cock, he almost fainted.

 

The young woman asked if she could lick Jaq's pussy as she was bisexual, Jaq said that she could after I had fucked her. I then fucked her doggy style until I spunked in her wet gaping fanny She then lay across the seats while the young twenty-five-year-old licked her spunky pussy to an amazing orgasm.

 

We keep in touch with the couple and meet occasionally to play out our fantasies.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments