Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeuristic Pleasure

"A voyeuristic view leads to self pleasure."

9
7 Comments 7
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My bedroom looks out onto another row of flats. A few nights ago as I was about to close the curtains at my window, I saw a light come on in the bedroom directly opposite, the room was illuminated brightly opposite and a tall male youth was moving about. I don't know why but I delayed drawing the curtains and watched for a few seconds when my heart skipped a beat at the sight of the youth unfastening his shirt. I realised that I wanted to spy on him for longer, so I quickly stepped away from my window and flicked off my light switch so that I would not be spotted. With the light out, I was able to see into the bedroom across the way more clearly. 

On my return to my window, I observed that the youth's torso was pale and slim, his hands were at the buttons of his blue jeans and I stopped breathing in anticipation of his jeans being lowered, which they were, presenting me with a brilliant view of him in black boxers, there was also a definite bulge going on in them too. He bent down to pull the jeans free of his long legs and ankles, then he quickly pushed his boxers down.

I drew a gasp of air as the teenager's semi-erection sprang into view. My own cock rose inside my pyjama bottoms and I felt my heart skip a beat at this naughty voyeuristic experience. I continued to stare, moving closer to the window pane, and stood transfixed as the young man began to fondle himself. As he did, he turned to the side giving me a side on view of his now very firm and lengthy hard-on.

He moved from side to side looking straight ahead, I soon guessed that he was admiring himself in a mirror. I watched as my arousal grew. In the dark of my bedroom I slid my pyjamas off and caressed my tender erect nipples, my eyes never left the perfect view across the way. My hands went straight to my warm swollen cock and groped it urgently then one hand fondled my swaying ball-sac. I shivered as my warm hand found my stiff steely shaft causing me to sigh audibly, even my nipples were firming up at my warm touch. I let my fingertips dance lightly over them making them even harder. 

Across the way, my unaware subject was now firmly stroking his hard pole left-handed and was pushing his hips forward, his pale tight bottom was a nice size and shape as it thrust his six to seven-inch-long penis towards the mirror, a good-sized ball-sac hung beneath. I concentrated my eyes on that long hard cock and noticed that it was uncut and that as his hand travelled forward and back the big pink glans would show itself and then disappear.

My excitement built at this realisation. My hands closed tighter around my solid shaft and then clawed gently at my sensitive nipples. I opened my thighs, giving myself a more stable stance as my body's fuel rushed to my swollen helmet and the excitement to my head. I weakened at the knees as a small drop of precum flowed from my trembling erection. 

The teen now turned to face the window again but still continued to watch himself in the mirror, still wanking himself firmly. I had a perfect view of his swollen knob and swaying balls. Without realising at first, both of my hands went to my smooth buttocks spreading them, parting them as if to accept his long hard manhood. A finger strayed automatically into my tight hot anus bringing an audible moan from my lips.

mattgreatcock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mattgreatcock

I spread my legs wider as if to welcome the youth's hard cock into me, I wanted him inside me, his beautiful cock straining in front of me while his lithe naked body should be fucking me. I fingered my rectum, going deeper. One hand was fingering inside my hot anus while the other worked my precum slippery foreskin back and forth in time with my young lover in the window. I came terrifically hard, a rope of hot creamy cum shot onto the window sill and the next powerful ribbon splashed onto the lower window pane as I caressed myself on towards a long body-shaking and lasting orgasm.

The youth turned again this time to face the mirror. This time he seemed to be bending at the knees as his thrust his hips toward the reflection, his hand was almost a blur. I could tell he was close to his ultimate goal as his hips pumped against his frantic fist. I stood motionless, just squeezing my thick shaft, my focus trained on the end of his large excited knob. His feet shuffled as he put more effort into his thrusting bottom and hand.

I stared hard, my body shaking now, my breaths coming in short pants. I watched intently as his hand paused at the thick base of his angled shaft. One, two, three long slow strokes followed, then he rocked on his heels as he pulled his foreskin back hard and held steady. His creamy load erupted from his engorged cock, his body rocked violently as long ropes of white cum spewed powerfully from his proud penis.

He stroked and paused, each pause bringing another spurt of cream, his throbbing tool rearing upward as it came. I watched as he staggered back, falling onto his back landing onto the single bed, still wanking I lost view of his pulsating glans but could still see his arm and hand pumping his hardness for dear life!

I was back rubbing my still hard penis, all juiced up now and slippery as I wanked it faster, desperate to be with him I came again as I thrust two fingers and fucked my twitching hot anus. I, too, rocked back on my heels as I rubbed copious amounts of runny hot cream out and over my fingers, bringing yet another glorious orgasm. As my eyes re-focused from my pleasure trip, I could see my ignorant entertainer lying back on his bed, cock still erect and tall, the view causing my knees to almost buckle as my spent cock dribbled the last of its delicious cream.

Published 
Written by Apurple0ne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments