Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur's Delight

2
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I sighed and walked to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of port and my port glass from the cupboard, and made myself comfortable in my office chair. It was going to be another lonely night alone while the wife is at work.

After, I opened my lap top and went to the search engine. Tonight I will relax and get off to some webcam whore who will perform for my money and entertainment.

Scrolling through the posting over many models, none seemed to strike me. They were either the same pose, written biography or didn’t offer what I was seeking. I clicked at random hoping to find someone to entertain me. After five clicks of the random button, the photo intrigued me.

Standing with her back to the camera, a figure of a lithe woman standing in front of a new age chakra poster. Her pale white skin complimented her red hair, the clefts of her pert butt was so shapely. I drank my glass of port while I clicked on to her profile.

"Dolly Vixen.”

“Hello ladies and gentlemen Dolly Vixen here. Twenty-three-year-old natural redhead looking to entertain and amuse just for you. I do all types of naughty and fun activities. If you want to see me dance I will dance. If you want a girlfriend I can be yours or if you want to see me pleasuring myself at your request I am happy to. Below is the list of naughty things I enjoy looking forward to hearing from you.”

I logged in with the name Andy_S1974 and sent a request to view her webcam, paying for a half hour session.

On my screen, a bedroom appeared with an empty office chair. “Hold on one moment just getting a drink.” Came a cheery voice then Dolly appeared holding a mug.

I didn’t see her face yet, just the mug and a close up of a small set of breasts hidden underneath a green tank top. Her distinctive red hair draped around her shoulders.

“Hi Andy, welcome to my page. Just let me focus this camera,” she said.

She moved the cam and her face came into view. Her eyes were bright and sparkling, the crooked small smile and the dusting of freckles across her nose welcomed me.

“My name is Dolly, tell me a bit about yourself. What would you like to do today?”

My heart beating fast as I replied and made my requests over the microphone.

“Sure we can play. I haven’t had lunch yet but I do have this lolly pop.”

Bringing the long twisted rainbow lollypop into view, she slowly caressed the stick with her fingers as she bought it to her mouth. Her lips enclosed around the sugary treat.

“You look beautiful today, can I see your whole outfit?” A girlish squeal escaped her lips as she pulled the lollipop away. She sat in her office chair slightly twisting the chair, pushing the chair back she showed me her whole outfit of the tank top and daisy duke shorts with socks and sneakers.

Standing up, she did a slow spin as if she was a doll in a display case. Waving the lollipop up and down the dress to show case what she was wearing. She raised an eye brow and gave a crooked smile showed flirtation.

“Do you like?” She breathed out and stuck the lollipop back in her mouth. Sitting back down into her office chair again twisting on the chair.

Blood flowed to my cock and I found my hand stroking it to hardness.

“Yes, gorgeous. Now take off your shoes and socks.”

Her fingers pulled the laces undone, she sat deep into the chair, crossing her legs as her feet kicked off the sneakers. Bringing her knees closer to her chest she pulled off her socks and tossed them.

She crossed her legs again and her fingers went back to the stick of the lollipop. Her eyes looking through the camera as she pulled out the lollipop. “Show me what you can do with that lollipop,” I commanded.

Putting the lollipop back into her mouth she gave fellatio to the sugary sweet.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

Pushing and pulling it in and out of her mouth. Sounds of suckling and moans from her throat turned me on. She pulled it out and the tip of her tongue started to toy the top of the long lolly. Licking down the sides and up again. The lollipop glistened with her saliva.

My fingers grasped my hard cock as I mimicked her motions.

“Dolly now put the lollipop away, I want you to undress for me.”

Putting the lollipop on her desk, she stood up moving closer so I could see a close up of her body. Dolly pulled the tank top over her head. Her small B cup milky white breasts proudly on display and I could see her excitement as her soft pink nipples harden.

With her nimble fingers, she pulled her daisy dukes off. She was so close to the camera I could almost smell her cunt. I looked at the small strip of red hair on her pubis mound. Her taunt stomach showed she was in shape.

“Do you have any toys?”

“Yes Andy, right beside me, which one would you like me to use?” Dolly held up a slim vibrator and a small clit toy. 

“The vibrator.”

I couldn’t see but I could hear as she bought the vibrator to her mouth and again sucked on it making the phallus wet with her saliva. Bringing the vibrator over her breasts she groaned as she moved it down south.

Spreading her thighs I got a better view of her cunt. The vibrator brushed against her clit, she gasped as the clit became enlarged from the pleasure of being touched. Dolly rubbed the vibrator again over herself.

“Put it in for me. Your pussy looks well wet for it to go on.”

Dolly parted the lips of her cunt with the vibrator, she moved her hips forward and inserted it in herself. Her cunt quivered and she moved the object to her own rhythm. Gasps and moans of ecstasy came from her perfect lips.

“Dolly, with your free hand, grab the lollipop and suck on it, think of it as my hard cock,” I ordered over the microphone.

She picked up the lollipop again and started to fuck her mouth with it, her drool running down the stick and over her hand. While she fucked herself with the vibrator at the same time.

Multitasking at once, her stomach muscles clenched while her legs started to shake. Moans and heavy breathing escaped from her.

This visual and sounds was turning me on and I could feel myself on the edge of climaxing.

Tossing the lollipop onto the desk, her hand grasped the desk. “I’m coming.” She panted and within seconds she cried out with a squeal. Dolly’s body stiffened and she collapsed onto the office chair.

I wasn’t far behind and I squirted my hot cum into my hand. My vision blurred and I too blanked out. Feeling hot liquid drip all over my own fingers.

Our moment felt like forever, heavy breathing subsiding.

“Wow, Andy that was intense. I need a drink from my mug.” She took a big swig from her mug.

“Thank you, Dolly, for our time,” I said

The grey eyes sparkled and the crooked smile beamed at me “Anytime Andy. No thank you for a great session. I might take an hour break to rest.”

Running her fingers through her red hair, she took another drink from the mug.

“Dolly I really enjoyed it thanks. I hope to do another round with you another time.”

She gave a hearty laugh and waved “I bet you say that to all the girls. Well, our time is almost up. Thanks again and hope to do this with you later.”

With that, the webcam box went back to the webpage of the webcam site.

Miss Dolly Vixen certainly left an impression on me and who knows perhaps I will get off with her in the future.

 

Published 
Written by Sirene_Jaune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments