Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking Home

"Not a true story, yet."

67
30 Comments 30
16.5k Views 16.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words
It had been a long, hard week. I had finished work early that Friday and I was on my way home. It was a warm July afternoon and finishing work early had put me in a very good mood.

I rang Sharon, my wife. “Hey, how’s it going?”

“Not bad,” she replied. “I’ve dropped Ben off at your mother's. He’s staying overnight.”

I smiled. Ben, our fourteen-year-old son, enjoyed being spoiled by his Gran.

“So it’s just us two tonight?”

“Yes.” She paused. “Is that a bad thing?”

I laughed knowing she was teasing. “So what’s the plan?”

“Depends, how long will you be?” she asked.

I looked at the clock on the dash and considered the traffic. “An hour I think.”

“Okay,” she replied. “I’m going for a shower, I’ll meet you in the Red Lion at half past five, we could have food and wine and walk home later?”

“Yes, that sounds great, but you’re not waiting for me?” I asked, a little perplexed.

“No, Jill’s picking me up, she wants a drink and a chat.”

“Okay, no worries, I’ll see you there.”

“See you soon.” She hung up.

Wonderful, I thought. A few drinks, some good food and a walk through the park. It would normally mean a slow and relaxed build up to a night of delicious sex when we got home.

Jill was Sharon’s best mate and was high maintenance. I hoped she wasn’t joining us for long.

It took me about an hour and a half to get home. The traffic had been heavier than I thought. Normally I would be cursing, but tonight, I was too happy to care. After a quick shower I pulled on my shorts and then a t-shirt. Feet slid into socks and walking boots and I headed for the door. The pub was a fifteen minute drive and I would leave the car there overnight. The walk back was a shortcut and usually it only took thirty minutes.

It was 5.30 when I walked into the country pub. Inside it was cool. There were twenty people or so, some drinking at the bar, others eating at tables. The atmosphere was relaxed and cosmopolitan. I looked along the bar, into the alcoves and the two adjoining rooms searching for Sharon , no sign of her. I passed through the two glass doors and into the beer garden. More people were out in the Sun, eating, drinking and laughing. The weekend had started and I smiled.

“Hey, handsome man.”

I turned and saw my wife smiling. She was sat at a table with Jill.

“Hello, sexy lady,” I replied, when I got to where they were sitting. I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“Handsome and a charmer,” said Jill smiling.

“Hello, Jill,” I said as I kissed her on the cheek.

“Sorry, Gary, I’ve been pouring my troubles on your wife again.”

I laughed. “You know full well she likes being your agony aunt.”

Sharon and Jill had been friends since school. Both of them were now 47. With such a long friendship, there wasn’t much they didn’t know about each other.

Jill had been married three times and was currently going through her third divorce. She was 5’9”, very slim and toned. No matter what clothes she wore, she just looked sexy. She had long dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin. She had small but pointed boobs and a very small, cute ass. I liked her boobs and her nipples were nearly always visible, through whatever top she had on.

Sharon and I had been married for nearly 25 years and Sharon was different to Jill. More down to earth, much more grounded.

I had got to know Jill very well but now, I tried to keep my distance. She seemed to go from one crisis to another and over the years I had became bored with her dramas.

“Drinks, ladies?”

“More wine please,” they both replied.

“Oh, and some food please,” asked Sharon .

I bought beer, wine, a pasta dish to share and lots of garlic bread.

They chatted and I pretended to listen. Beer and the warmth of the setting sun was all I needed. I played the concerned friend and bought more drinks. The conversation was in the main about how badly Jill’s soon-to-be ex-husband was treating her, I had heard it all before.

“Okay, that’s me done,” said Jill. “I’m going.”

“Your not driving, are you?” said Sharon.

“No, I’ll get a taxi,” Jill said, gathering her things and filling her bag. “I don’t want to walk through the park on my own, even though it is a beautiful evening.”

“Have another drink and walk with us,” said Sharon .

I groaned inwardly. I had spent enough time with Jill.

“You’re kidding? You two love birds have some fun, I need a bath and an early night.”

She stood, kissed us both on the cheek and walked into the pub.

“She seems okay,” I commented when she had left.

“Yes, just the usual Jill,” laughed Sharon. “She needs a good man, a bit like the one I have.”

“Yeah right, she’ll never be happy, she can’t stop wanting the next best thing.”

Sharon nodded. “Yes, you’re probably right, but she is my best mate despite her faults.”

We chatted some more about our everyday life, relaxed and happy. Sharon was looking good. Shoulder length bobbed brown hair, dark eyes, full red lips. She was 5’4” and usually a size twelve, depending where she shopped. Lots of women could be described as curvy, but Sharon definitely had the right curves. Her 34DD boobs, a small waist and a rounded bottom made her look deliciously sexy.

“Shall we have one more drink before we head off?”

“Yes please,” Sharon purred, “then you can walk me home and ravage my body.”

Laughing I went inside to the bar. I ordered the drinks and noticed Jill at the other end talking to two guys. Both in their early thirties I thought. I waved and smiled.

“Taxi on its way,” she called over laughing. “This is Paul and Richard.”

“Pleased to meet you,” I said, lifting my glass. The other men responded by doing the same.

“Jill is still here,” I said as I put the drinks down on our table.

“She’ll have met a bloke on her way to the front door,” laughed Sharon.

“Looked like two guys to me.”

“She really is a flirt. Well, if she’s still here when we leave, we will take her with us.”

“Yeah okay,” I agreed, reluctantly.

We sipped our drinks enjoying the last of the warm sun. I was relaxed and becoming increasingly horny. We talked quietly about getting home and showering together.

“And I want washing all over,” Sharon breathed into my ear. “Then, if it’s still warm enough, I want you to have me in the garden on the sun lounger.”

“Lovely thought,” I replied, my cock responding and hardening in my shorts.

“I know,” said Sharon. “I’m feeling very naughty tonight and getting naughtier just thinking about it.”

“Well, finish your drink and stop turning me on, unless you want the other customers to see my hard-on against my shorts.”

Sharon giggled and finished the last of her drink. We stood and walked through the pub. No sign of Jill, she must have got her taxi and I was very relieved.

We walked for five minutes along the footpath that skirted a field of Barley. It was a still, calm and warm evening. Once around the field we turned to the right, over a style and into the woods. The path weaved in and out for about half a mile. Occasionally there were clearings that had picnic benches. I put an arm around Sharon ’s waist, she responded by doing the same. I felt her firm bottom and she giggled. She looked down and smiled at the bulge growing in my shorts. I pulled away from her and slipped in to walk behind when the path narrowed. I gazed, drooling at her walking slowly in front.

“How on earth can you wear a mid length skirt, a plain t-shirt and walking boots and look so sexy?” My eyes feasted on the shape of her bottom.

“Naturally sexy, that’s me,” laughed Sharon, shaking her ass.

I smiled at her confidence, probably helped by the wine.

We were nearing the first picnic area when we heard a voice or voices. Sharon and I stopped to listen.

We heard something again. It was hard to tell how far away but I guessed it was from the next picnic area.

“Kid’s out camping?” asked Sharon quietly.

“Yeah, could be,” I said.

There had been some kids camping in the area recently and this was often accompanied by drinking and drugs. Sharon really didn’t want to walk through a gang of teenagers in the growing gloom. I could sense her apprehension.

“Don’t worry, we can take the other path, it leads around the clearing and not straight through it.”

“Yes, it might be wise,” said Sharon in a hushed voice.

We walked quietly for about sixty yards on the new path. We heard voices again, although they seemed low, definitely not children. I walked in front and I could just see through the leaves and branches. Three adults were at the picnic bench drinking from a bottle of wine. Two men were stood and a woman was sat on the bench top, her feet on the seat. The trees and bushes were thick and it was difficult to see. I got closer and could clearly hear them talking and laughing. I felt Sharon tug my shirt, I turned.

Her eyes were wide. “I think it’s Jill,” she whispered.

I grinned. “Two guys walking her home? Are you sure?” My voice was low.

We were roughly twenty yards from the clearing but hidden in the undergrowth. Another tug and I turned again. Beckoning me towards her, Sharon was moving off the path, into the trees and to a slight grass bank. I followed and we both crouched looking through the trees at Jill and the two men from the pub. The bench was at an angle that offered us a good view. We could not see Jill face on, more of her profile.

The two men were stood facing her, Jill was giggling, and the taller of the two men, Paul, seemed to be asking her or teasing her about something. She was smiling broadly as she reached out and rubbed his crotch, giggling she pulled away. More words were spoken that we couldn’t make out and she rubbed him again.

She seemed to smile her approval and we watched as he unbuckled his belt. He looked down and then back at Jill. He mumbled something and Jill hesitantly popped his button and slowly pulled his zip down. Laughing loudly she let go and put her hands to her sides on the table top. He muttered and laughed, Richard said something that sounded like encouragement.

I could just make out Jill saying, “Go on then.”

Paul smiled broadly while easing his jeans and underwear down over his bottom. He had a satisfied look on his face as his cock sprung out.

We could see Jill smiling and I wasn’t surprised she smiled, or that Paul was looking smug, he looked like a big boy.

I tugged on Sharon’s shirt and motioned for us to leave, she looked at me and mouthed “In a minute”.

My gaze was drawn back to the bench and I watched as Jill slid seductively off the table top and lowered herself onto the seat. Her fingers tentatively trailed up the man’s shaft. She looked up at him smiling. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable about this, I was sure they could hear my heart beating and getting caught would be so embarrassing.

I was astonished as Jill bent her head and slowly kissed the tip.

Movements from Sharon , I took my eyes off Jill. I watched as she shifted a few yards closer and sat on the dry grass, making herself comfortable.

“You’re not thinking of staying?” I whispered.

Her eyes had a twinkle in them as she faced me. “I need to make sure she’s okay, and anyway,” she said, looking at my bulging shorts, “you seem to like it.”

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing would come out. I was in two minds, unsure of what to do. Was it was the alcohol, the balmy, heady evening, the fact that my cock was on fire at the thought of having my wife later? Whichever it was I seemed to be in a place that was new, exciting, dangerous and slightly surreal. Eventually I sat behind my wife, my legs on either side of her.

We both watch as Jill performed on the guy's cock. To Paul’s moans of satisfaction she licked up and down the thick shaft. Her tongue was expertly licking around his head before slowly taking him deep in her mouth. Richard was rubbing his crotch and he slowly dropped his trousers and underwear to his ankles. He stroked his cock, watching as Jill become increasingly greedy.

WowSmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WowSmile

He wasn’t as big as Paul, but nonetheless he looked big enough. My arms wrapped around Sharon and I felt her full heavy boobs through the tight t-shirt. She moaned very, very quietly.

From Paul to Richard, Jill sucked each cock in turn. She seemed to be getting more urgent, like she hadn’t been fed for months. Richard had her now, gripping her hair and we could hear her muffled moans as he pushed his cock roughly in and out of her mouth.

My fingers slipped inside Sharon’s t-shirt and I played with her nipples through her bra. Her hand reached over her shoulder and she pulled my hair in appreciation.

Jill was now sucking Richard and wanking Paul at the same time. Her short skirt was riding up and we could see her lean thighs. Richard reached down and was roughly pulling at her boobs, Jill pulled away and I thought it was all going to stop, she had come to her senses. Instead she unbuttoned her top, unclipped her bra and threw them on the table.

“Oh my,” I heard Sharon moan.

Jill continued where she had left off, sucking one and wanking the other. Richard now continued to roughly pull her small firm boobs and squeeze her dark nipples. Jill pulled away from Richards cock gasping with pleasure as he roughly played with her. I secretly admired how good her nipples, and small pert boobs looked.

I barley heard Paul, he said “fuck this” or something along those lines and he motioned Jill to stand. Roughly he turned her around, bending her at the waist he pushed her over the table.

Sharon was lying back against my chest. “Oh, you dirty cow,” she breathed. “You’re going to let him push his big cock inside you.” With some astonishment I looked down and watched as my wife pulled her skirt up. Sharon was clearly enjoying this and I was a little surprised. Although, she was probably finding this as surreal as I was.

I looked back up and we both watched, open mouthed as Paul lifted her skirt. “Ohhh, no knickers,” Sharon whispered.

I watched Jill’s pert ass being exposed. “Wow,” I thought, imagining how tasty her delicious wet pussy would be. My cock swelled even more than normal against Sharon ’s back.

The guy positioned his cock. “Yesssss,” we could clearly hear Jill say. “Yesssss, please.”

With no hesitation at all Paul slid his fat cock into her pussy. Her delicious bottom rose to meet him and she cried out as he filled her.

“Oh my God,” breathed my wife. I looked down and saw she had pulled her knickers down and had two fingers buried in her pussy. I watched Jill getting fucked by Paul as my wife finger fucked herself. My mind whirled, was Sharon doing this because it was Jill she was watching? Would she react like this to any couple? Did she want to be in Jill’s position? Did my faithful wife want a bigger man? Did she want to be taken by a stranger? I was confused and a little worried. I kissed the back of her neck and teased her nipples. She groaned softly.

I whispered in her ear, “Your friend is a bad influence.”

“Not really, just a dirty, dirty girl.” Her reply was almost a whimper, and never taking her eyes off her mate, Sharon was now bucking against her fingers.

Looking up I saw Paul was fucking her hard now, his rough hands on her slim waist, his big cock stretching her wide, Jill was open mouthed with a look of total ecstasy on her face. “Oh my,” I thought, “She looks fabulous.” Her back arched and her head was thrown back, as she started to orgasm.

Her cries of pleasure and the look of unashamed lust on her face started to push my wife over the edge. My arms held Sharon tightly as she lifted her bottom, pushing her soaking fingers deep inside. Her orgasm was now racing through her body. Her moans were becoming too loud and I covered her mouth with my hand. Her body shook and spasmed like I had never seen before.

I quickly looked up to see Paul thrusting his cum inside our friend, his grunts and swearing confirming this. Richard, who had been stood to the side wanking the whole time, moved a step forward and exploded like a fountain. His cum splashed all over Jill’s bottom and back and to my dismay, I could feel Sharon, my loving wife, moan louder into my hand as Richard's cum covered her friend’s bottom.

Sharon was now panting, her body stiffening as the waves of her orgasm passed through her.

Jill had slumped forward onto the bench and Paul groaned as his softening cock was pulled from her delicious pussy. Laughing he slapped her cum soaked bottom as he pulled his trousers up. Jill squirmed as he slapped her the second time. Smiling Jill pushed herself to her feet, turned and sat down. As Richard pulled his trousers up Paul passed the wine to Jill. She took a mouthful and words were exchanged. Then like nothing had happened the three of them straightened their clothes and set off walking back towards the pub, laughing and joking.

The light was fading and the night was very warm. We lay in silence, both of us shell shocked at what we had witnessed. The silence, warmth and maybe the alcohol made the atmosphere thick and sexual.

After what seemed a long time, Sharon moved and sat up. She turned to me, leaned over and kissed me. “I love you so much,” she said.

I was surprised and speechless. Why would she say that now?

She stood and walked out into the clearing and over to the bench. I watched as she sat in the same position Jill had. She looked over to where I was hidden, curling her finger she beckoned me towards her.

I entered the clearing and slowly walked over. She offered me the wine they had left and I took a drink. Giving her the bottle back she took a good long slug.

Not knowing what to say I asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yes, are you?”

“To be honest, I’m a bit shocked,” I admitted.

“Yes, me too, she is wild at times, but two guys at once, I was shocked myself.”

I looked at her and smiled to reassure her. “No, I was shocked by your reaction, and how much you enjoyed it.”

“Oh,” she said quietly, slightly blushing. “Are you pissed at me?”

I laughed out loud. “No, I am confused though.”

“What about?” she asked, knocking back the last of the wine.

“What turned you on so much?”

She slowly reached forward and untied my shorts. Sheepishly and nervously she lowered herself to the seat. I looked down, still waiting for the answer.

“Well,” her voice trailed as she slowly pulled my shorts down, “I think Jill has a beautiful body.”

“She does,” I agreed, “And you have a good body, but I’m sure that’s not the reason.”

The waistband snagged on my cock. She paused, with a firmer grip she pulls my shorts outwards and down letting my cock spring out.

“Mmm,” she murmured. “Would you like me to be very honest?” She stopped her words, I watched as she licked up my shaft.

“Yes, I think so,” I breathed, my fingers now tangling in her hair.

“Very, very honest,” she paused.

“Yes,” I gasped.

“I loved the sight of Paul's cock filling her.”

I groaned as she took my head between her lips. My fingers tightened in her hair.

“You liked the size of him?” I gasped, unsure why I was asking, but knowing it was making me harder.

“Not really, because I liked Richard’s cock as well,” she moaned. Her words drifted up to me between sucks.

“You enjoyed watching him cum, didn’t you?”

Her response was a deep moan as she took the full length in her mouth.

“You want a stranger to cum over your bottom?” I ask, softly.

She moaned again in response and pulled away from my cock. Not wanting to look at me as she confessed, she licked her lips and never took her eyes of my erection.

“Would that be very wrong?” she asked nervously.

I felt a slight pang of heartache but an overwhelming feeling of excitement. “No,” I replied. “Not wrong, but very naughty.”

She gasped and took my cock deep again. I could feel her shaking with excitement. This felt so good, I was harder than I had been for ages.

“Maybe I should ask Paul to fuck you, like he fucked Jill.” I was regretting the words even as I said them. She paused, my cock still deep inside her mouth. It was only a few seconds but I seemed like a lifetime. Slowly she moved back up my cock releasing it.

“You would let another man fuck me?” She was still, her eyes never leaving my cock, the tension was very strong.

My mind was whirling again, Jill’s delicious slutty pussy, Paul’s big cock, Sharon finger fucking herself and her intense orgasm.

“I, I don’t know,” I mumbled “maybe I would.”

There was a short brief silence broken by her groan, deep and powerful as again she took my length in her mouth. I’d never heard her moan like this. My fingers tightened in her hair and her nails dug into my bottom. I slowly fucked her mouth, her moans of appreciation surprising me.

I knew I couldn’t last much longer and I pulled her to her feet. Looking deep into her lust filled eyes I turned her around and pushed her over the bench.

“Yes,” she moaned “Yesss, please.” Her pleading words, the same words Jill had used earlier, said with the same urgency. I pushed her skirt up and over her rounded bottom and I groaned. Her knickers had been taken off when I wasn’t looking. Her pussy was wet and so inviting. I guided my throbbing cock to her wet slit.

“Fuck me, just like Paul fucked Jill,” she gasped.

“Ohhh fuck,” I replied as I guided my cock inside. Filled with lust I plunged it straight in, her pussy wet and slick seemed to suck me in, deep and hard.

“Ohhh,” we both moaned as I filled her.

“That’s it, honey, imagine you’re Paul, fill me with that big dick,” she moaned, “I want it s...” her voice trailed off.

My hands were on my wife’s hips, my cock was so, so, hard and I started to ride her. I had never been as excited and I had never felt her so wet.

“You like Paul’s cock don’t you?” I gasped. “Are you imagining it’s him now?”

There was no reply, just deep moans.

“You want this to be Paul, don’t you? Paul and his big cock, fucking you, while your faithful husband watches.” I couldn’t believe I was saying this. But I wanted to hear her reaction.

“God yes, Paul,” she gasped. “I want to be a dirty girl for him, just like Jill.”

I smiled broadly. “You are a very dirty girl, Sharon. We could invite Richard as well?”

“Ohhhh, God.” She arched her back as my cock slammed in and out. “You want him to cum, all over this lovely bottom?”

Whimpers were all I heard as she started to cum. Her pussy clenching around me and I imagined I was Paul and I was fucking her hard.

“You like Paul's cock baby?”

“Your husband is watching and wanking while I fuck you.”

“Mmmm, you bad girl, now it’s time for Paul's cum to fill you up.”

No response, just whimpers as she shook and shuddered, her second powerful orgasm of the evening was starting to engulf her. I look down and see my cock glistening with her juices.

“Oh fuck,” I said as I started to cum.

Holding her hips tight I started to orgasm in big spurts, filling her. I imagined it was another man's cum. It felt so good. Time after time I spurted into her and each time she backed hard against me, as though she was desperate for my seed.

Gradually we slowed and my cock softened. My legs were shaking and my heart was racing. I leant my hips against her delicious bottom with my hands on her back. We stayed motionless for a few minutes our breathing returning to normal. One last deep breath and I pushed away, turning and sitting heavily on the seat.

Sharon inched herself up, straightened her skirt and sat beside me. Neither of us looked at each other. The silence was long. Eventually she turned to me, her hand lifted and she turned my face to hers. She looked beautiful, but there was vulnerable look in her eyes.

“Take me home,” she said softly. “I need that shower now.”

I smile warmly at her. “You don’t want to talk about this. About what has happened ?”

“No, not now, I don’t think we need to yet.”

“But, but we..” My words were stopped as she pressed her finger to my lips.

“Shhh.” Her lips moved softly. “Just a married couple, deeply in love, sharing a fantasy, now take me home.”

I nodded slowly.

Standing and pulling her to her feet we set off home. My arm slipped around her waist as we walked in silence. Her body leaned against me and it felt wonderful. My mind raced. Would this change our marriage, would things ever be the same, was it only a fantasy that she would never act out? As we approached our street I was still confused and concerned. One thing I knew for certain, the memory of her bucking back against me while I pretended to be Paul, was already making my cock stiffen.

Were we already on an unstoppable journey?

Published 
Written by NorthWest52
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments