Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanting to Be Watched

"The orgasms are always better when someone watches."

6
3 Comments 3
15.3k Views 15.3k
968 words 968 words
Wanting to Be Watched

In my fantasy, you, Michelle, have invited my wife and me over to watch you and your husband fuck. You have told me that you get incredibly aroused when people watch you and your husband have sex. What a coincidence: My wife is a voyeur and loves to watch people, but has not watched anyone fucking before. Her curiosity is on fire and it is all she can talk about as we await the night that we planned to meet.

So on the appointed night, my wife, Mia, and I come over to your place, have some drinks, and talk. We are a very comfortable couple and soon put you both at ease. Soon we are all laughing, and your hubby suggests that we move into the bedroom.

Mia and I sit on two chairs facing the bed while you and hubby stand by it. Your hubby asks you to take off your clothes, and I can see a bit of nervousness as your hands shake while you unbutton your blouse. My heart is racing and my wife cannot take her eyes away from you. You blouse falls to the floor and you unfasten your bra. I hear my wife gasp as those incredible breasts of yours cascade out of their wire and cloth prison. Your hubby asks you to remove your pants, and you shuck them and your panties to the ground. There you stand, your naked body exposed for us to see. Above the sound of my heart racing, I can hear my wife's heart, and I can see her chest heaving as the intensity of the scene unfolds.

You say to your hubby, that it's not fair that you are the only one naked; you want him to lose his clothes, too. He quickly sheds his clothes and then taunts us to do the same. Within minutes all of us are naked. Your hubby turns on the music, and the two of you start dancing. You pull each other close and are rubbing each other and kissing each other in time to the music and I feel the heat rising in the room. My wife looks at me and starts to kiss me while keeping one eye on you two. I start to massage her breasts while also watching the erotic sight of the two of you dancing with all the dirty moves.

Suddenly, you two tumble to the bed. Hubby starts to lick your breasts, nibbling one nipple and then the other. I hear you sigh and I feel my wife's nipples stiffen as she sees yours grow hard. Your breathing starts to grow a bit louder as your hubby licks his way down to you pussy. I follow with my fingers down to my own wife’s pussy, and I find that it is already a bit wet. Your hubby is licking up and down your pussy, flicking his tongue along your clit, and I am stroking my wife’s clit in time to his movements.

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra



You are moaning now and my wife, hearing your sweet sounds, starts to breath deeper and lets out a long sigh. Her eyes are locked onto your clit and the tongue lashing that it is getting. We see the juices flowing out of your pussy and as your hubby inserts his finger into your love hole, we hear it make squishy noises.

My cock has risen hard and tall, and my wife’s hand has found it and has begun to stroke it. In your pleasure, you look over and see us watching you and you see the effect of your moans on us. It is such an erotic and wickedly hot scene! You, stretched out on the bed, your bodacious breasts heaving, your moans growing in intensity as your hubby seduces your clit.

Your hubby asks you what you want, and you tell him you want to be fucked. He hovers over you, his the purple head of his cock straining to enter your juicy pussy. We can see the wetness glistening on your pussy lips as he glides his cock into you. We hear you take in a deep breath as he fills you up. Then he starts to thrust in and out of you. You reach down and stroke your clit. As hubby thrusts harder and you rub faster, I can hear your moans growing louder and with more intensity. Your hips are bucking and your legs are trembling, and hubby is telling you to come . . . to come hard for us.

It is too much for my wife. She is overcome by the sights, sounds, and smells of all this sex in the room. I feel her body stiffen and then I hear a loud groan cry out from her mouth as she starts to experience a massive orgasm that shakes her whole body. Her orgasm and the sight of the two of you approaching yours sets me off and I just can’t hold back anymore. I shoot a copious stream of cum all over my wife as she lies shaking from the aftershocks of her climax.

You see and hear us come and that sets off your orgasm and I hear you scream as you cum. Your body is shaking with abandon and every thrust that hubby makes causes your body to jerk uncontrollably. Your hubby thrusts in deeply and grunts loudly as he sends jets of cum deep into your pussy. For a few minutes, all the room is filled with shaking and moaning as we all are engrossed in our intense orgasms.

As the orgasms subside, we look at each other and agree: Watching others having sex makes for one hot fucking session.

(It would be hotter to do it for real, don’t you think?)

Published 
Written by videxpert3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments