Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Mrs. Jones

"A man loves to watch his sexy neighbor."

0
2 Comments 2
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words


It was a warm and sticky August night. There was just enough light for Jason to see his watch. He saw thatit was after 10:00 PM as he sat there in the darkness waiting for the lovers to come. He knew they would come. He had no doubt about that. He had planned everything too perfectly and he was sure that nothing could possibly go wrong. He would be hiding out on the balcony when they returned and here he had a perfect hiding place to view the action. But yet, something was bothering him. Something within him was telling him that he should not go through with this. Perhaps that something was his conscience advising against the ideaof watching two people during such an intimate moment, but he had been planning this since he saw Mrs jones
and the man at the swimming pool and he was not going to back out now.

 

Mrs. Jones was a 30 year old unmarried woman, who had moved into the very stylish home next door to Jason. Jason was unmarried also, having divorced his wife two years previously. He now lived alone since he and hiswife had no childen. He was considered somewhat of an eccentric by his neighbors and he had become even more ofa recluse since his divorce, and since Mrs Jones moved in next door, he had degenerated to what one might call a peeping tom.

 

One evening Jason was finishing some yard work, when he happened to notice a woman clad only in a string bikini walking out to the back yard pool. Even from a distance he could see that she was a stunting beauty, who exuded sexually with every step she took, with firm prominent breast, a thin waist, and the most perfectly rounded ass, more revealed than covered by the thin bikini string. She had a round angelic face, framed in a mass of long auburn curls that flowed over her shoulders and back. Jason's eyes were revited on her swaying ass as she strutted around her yard, almost as though she was displaying her goods just for him. At one point she turned and
looked right at him and he tried to pretend that he was not watching her. she turned around and walked toward the pool, and for a moment stood there like a golden goddess, with her arms straight out, before diving in head first. She moved through the water with the ease and poise of a swan executing back strokes and front strokes with the grace of an expert swimmer. Then she disappeared beneath the water and reappeared at the edge ofthe pool. Jason watched mesmerized as she walked up the latter and stepped out of the pool. She looked even  more sexy with her black hair slick wet and shining. She walked over to a lawn chair, and laid back to soak up some sun.

 

Since then Jason had been watching her out at the pool, while pretending to be doing yard work. One day he saw a man came out with her. He had dark hair and had a powerfully built and lean physique. Jason watched wide eyed as Mrs. Jones lay back in the lawn chair, while the man begin rubbing sun tan lotion on her. His hand moved slowly and deliberately over her body, occasionally stoping to feel and caress of her most intimate stops. Suddenly he leaned down and kissed her, and as Jason watched, she returned his kiss with deep passion. They then got up and walked toward the house, and as they reached the porch, they embraced and kissed again. It was another deep and passionate kiss, and Jason was quite sure he saw the man's tongue exploring inside Mrs. Jones mouth, while his hands explored the ins andouts of her fine ass. Jason was beginning to think that something would happen right there in front of his eyes, but as soon as they broke the kiss, they disappeared into the house.

 

About a week later Jason just happened to be looking out his bedroom window, when a car pulled up in Mrs. Jones's driveway. He heard the car horn blow, and then he saw Mrs. Jones come out of her house. Then the man got out of his car to opened the door for her. Jason noticed that it was the same man that was with Mrs. Jones at the pool. A thought suddenly occurred to Mark. When they returned from their date they would probably have an evening of sex and Jason begin to entertain the idea watching them. In fact he would love watch the gorgeous Mrs Jones get fucked by this guy, and from the way they were making out at the pool this was bound to happen. Jason thought of a plan. He knew that the large house had an upstairs balcony with an outside stairway leading up to it. As soon as it was dark he looked over the entire house and going up on the balcony, he discovered that from there he would have a clear view of anything that would be going on in the bedroom. There was also a night light on a table right next to the bed that would provide enough light to see into the room even on the darkest night, and luckily for him, the trees and bushes around the front would prevent his being seen from the road. So Jason decided to go through with his plan.

 

As Jason waited on the balcony he felt very uncomfortable. It was very hot and humid and he was starting to sweat. Mosquitoes were buzzing around his face and bitting him. Other thoughts begin to crowd into his mind. Suppose that they chose not to go to the bedroom, but decided to fuck in the living room, or suppose they didn't fuck at all. Then this would be all for nothing, or suppose somehow he got caught. He would probably go to jail. Jason was just about to give out the notion of this folly, when the car pulled up in the driveway, and Mrs Johnson and the man stepped out. Jason's heart raced as he heard their footsteps in the grass as they approached the poach. He knew that he had to go through with it now, as his curiosity and his voyeur interest overcame any fear he had. Jason heard the living room door open and then shut as the couple walked into the house. As he sat there, one hour passed and nothing happened. Then two hours. What could they be doing, he wondered. Perhaps they were having a candlelight supper, or watching television, or perhaps they were fucking down stairs, or perhaps the man had left and he was waiting for nothing. As these thoughts raced through his mind, he saw the bedroom door open and Mrs. Jones walked into the room. Jason was wondering where the man had gone. She was dressed in a very stylish and elegant pants suit and blouse, that one my wear out to dinner. As jason watched wide eyed she begin unbuttoning her blouse. She removed the blouse and tossed it on the chair.

AnaTorress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaTorress

She then unzipped and stepped out of her pants, so that the only garments she was wearing was a thin bra and underpants. She was now almost naked and only ten feet from him. She then walked over to the dresser, opened the drawer, and took out a thin pink negligee, that she slipped into. She was now so close he could reach out and touch her. His eyes followed her ass, almost totally exposed by the thin strip of nylon panties, that pulled into her ass, and stretched in a tiny band around her thighs, to a small triangular patch, that barely covered her public hairs. marking off as well as exposing her lush thighs and round ass.

 

As he watched she took a comb and ran it through her auburn hair, pulling the locks down the front and back of her shoulders. Suddenly the door opened and the man walked in the room. Jason's cock now stood up erect at the prospect of seeing them fuck. The man was wearing dress pants and a white shirt. She stood up and smiled at him. They were talking to each other but Jason could not make out the words. Mrs. Jones walked over to the man, and put her arms around him. He felt the blood rushing down to his cock as she started kissing him. As the kiss deepened he could see there tongues exploring each others mouths. one of the man's hands reached down and gripped her ass cheeks while the other messaged her breasts through her thin top. He could see their tongues rubbing against each other and intertwining like snakes. As they kissed, Mrs. Jones worked at unbuttoning the man's shirt while his hands worked at shedding Mrs. Jones of her remaining garments. Mrs. Jones articles came off in short order but undressing the man was a more difficult task, that Mrs. Jones tried her best to accomplish without removing her tongue from his mouth. Soon they were as naked as they day they were born, and mashed up as close as a stamp to an envelop. All this naked kissing and caressing they were doing was getting Jason really hot. He had intended to wait until they started fucking before he begin to masturbate, so as to climax when they did, but all this was too much for him. He pulled his cock out and started to masturbate.

 

As Jason jacked himself off, he also had to slap mosquitoes off of him. He turned around as he thought he heard a sound in the bushes, and he was thinking that it might have been a cat. When he looked again things had changed. Mrs. Jones was now on her knees with the man's cock in her mouth and giving him a head job. As he watched, he tried to pace himself so that he would not reach his orgasm too soon. The man was now thrusting his cock as far into to Mrs. Jones mouth as he could. Jason was amazed at how she could take in such an enormous member without choking. In about ten minutes he came, releasing his full load into Mrs. Jones's mouth. Mrs. Jones then stood up and kissed the man deeply, driving her cum filled tongue deep into his mouth, and for the next several minutes they kissed and exchanged cum between their mouths. Mrs. Jones then moved over to the bed and  with a seductive smile on her face, spread her legs apart, and motioned the man to her. He wasn't long complying. He looked at her lush body as though he wanted to devour all of her at the same time. He stated licking Mrs. Jones's feet and moved slowly up her legs and thighs until he reached paradise. He licked Mrs. Jones love box until she came several times, as Jason observed the expression of extreme ecstasy on her pretty face. The man then crawled between Mrs. Jones legs and  positioned himself so that his cock was right at the opening of her pussy. With one thrust he was halfway inside her, and then  with another he was inside her to the hilt. Jason could now see Mrs. Jones legs sticking up lewdly in the air, with the moons of the man's ass between them, moving up and down, beginning the slow primal thrust, as Mrs. Jones begin to writhe and undulate her ass beneath him. The man leaned down and kissed Mrs. Jones thrusting his tongue down her throat as she brought his head down, crushing her mouth to his, her tongue tangling with his and exploring.


The man fucked Mrs. Jones harder and harder until he was pounding her with deep, hard thrust, as she met each of them with counter thrust of her own. They altered their position, as the man shifted forward. Mrs. Jones brought her legs up over his shoulders, so that he could fuck her even deeper. He rammed her with relentless thrust as she fucked him back hard, their bodies slapping against each other. The man was kissing and licking all over Mrs. Jones face, neck, and breasts, occasionally crushing his mouth to hers, and  sending his tongue into the depths of her mouth, while her own tongue flickered and darted with his tonque. All the while Jason was masturbating as he watched them, and trying to pace himself to come when they did. Jason was jacking himself faster  and faster as Mrs. Jones and the man increased their tempo. He could see that Mrs. Jones was cumming. Just the expression on her face was enough to make him cum, an expression of pure ecstasy, her eyes closed and her mouth opened wide. Had the walls not been sound proof he would have heard her screams, as he could tell she was vocalizing her passion for all she was worth. Jason could see that they were both about to reach their climax, as he felt his own orgasm approaching. As he  masturbated he did not realize that he was getting too close to the edge where there was no rail. He then lost his footing and fell into the trees and bushes below breaking his leg.

 

He lay there for 24 hours before one of the tenants discovered him. He spent and a month in the hospital and was also arrested and charged with trust passing. While in the hospital he wa delivered a letter from his former wife's lawyer. The letter informed him that his wife had been involved in a serious accident that had severely marred her face. She had undergone some reconstructive surgery that had restored her beauty but had also altered her features so that she looked like another person. She had subsequently changed her name to avoid being discovered by her former husband and that she was now living a new life as a certain Mrs. Jones.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Published 
Written by Darrel1000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments