Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Future Wife.

"I watched my friend fuck the woman I would later marry."

9
1 Comment 1
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

On the first day of June 1998, I watched my future wife having sex. 

I’d been to Amsterdam for the weekend with my best mate Ian, who at the time was going out with his girlfriend, Anne. My girlfriend at the time was Lesley. We were both thirty-five, Ian and Anne were both a year younger. 

It was a lads weekend, a stag-do for a workmate of his, I tagged along for the fun. When we got back, late on Sunday, we were both worn out. It had been a hard three days on the drink. I’d sorted a bed at Ian’s on the Sunday night to save driving the hundred miles home. I knew I’d be wrecked. I was right. 

Ian lived with Anne, in a two-storey semi, in a nice part of town. They had the house lovely. 

At about six in the morning, I heard the toilet being flushed which automatically made me want to piss. My head was bouncing after all the beer from the weekend, and was a little bit lost as I tried to gather my thoughts. It was light outside but the room had blackout curtains so I didn’t even know what the exact time was, my watch was not in focus with my eyes.

I got up and opened the door, and the light was blinding. I could only turn one way as I was at the end of the hall way, and passed the slightly closed door on my left, heading for the bathroom, which I could tell was empty because the door was open. I emptied my bladder and was shocked at the colour of my piss, vowing to go on water for at least a week.

I cleaned my teeth while I was there, and splashed some water on my face  I felt a little more human again. Making my way back to my room, as I wasn’t leaving till 10 am, I looked forward to at least two more hours kip. That didn’t work out at all.  

I climbed back into bed, and was making myself comfortable when a heard a noise from next door, a noise which could only mean one thing. Ian and Anne were fucking, or would be shortly. I smiled, thinking 'lucky bastard' and tried to shut the noise out. No chance! I gave up and lay on my back listening. I was soon as hard as fuck. 

Anne is a woman, divorced already, who oozes sex and exuberance. Ian has told me many times she’s an animal in bed. I envied him. Lesley, my girlfriend, wasn’t. Anne is about five-feet-five-inches tall and nine stone, I guessed, and in very good condition. I later learned she had b cup breasts and in the past, rarely wore a bra... her tits were that firm. Of course, age took over later, and she had to wear one. 

The noise next door was then coming from Ian... panting, and sighing. I was intrigued. Getting up, I sneaked along the hallway, not knowing what I was going to do... at least it would be clearer. I was lucky. Very lucky. 

Through the slightly open door, I could see that the bed was to the right of it, and the mirror was opposite and that’s what gave me my unobstructed view.  

Ian was by then on his back and Anne was sitting on his cock. The curtains had been drawn, and the light was perfect. The sun was just catching the window, and she would soon be swathed in sun light. I could see one breast in Ian’s face as he chewed hungrily on her left nipple. I could see his cock jammed in her sheath, and could tell that as she was leaning forward, she was getting maximum pressure on her clitoris. She knew exactly what she was doing! 

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

I stepped back and saw that by looking through the side of the door by the hinges, that I could see even better. They changed position, and Anne got on hands and knees, Ian squatting behind her. He had his hands on her hips then guided his impressive seven-inch cock back into her and proceeded to fuck her doggy style. The sight had me then stroking my own seven-inch cock! It was a fabulous moment in my life. 

Anne was not a passive lover. She met Ian’s thrusts to perfection, coaxing him on with words that would embarrass a trooper. He tried to get her to quieten down, but she was having none of it. She told him to, 'ram her cunt... fuck her slut fuck hole....' You get my drift, she was what’s known as a 'whore in the bedroom'  I absolutely loved it. I love anything like that. I was envious. She was insatiable. 

Ian was doing his best but after the weekend we’d just had, he was tiring and she noticed it. She dropped down telling him to lie flat, and within seconds had Ian’s cock firmly embedded in her throat. She was incredible. She played with her pussy while she throated him, licking his balls at the same time.

It was too much I couldn’t take anymore. I shot my lot into my underpants which I had taken off, cumming like I’d never cum before. I took one more look at them, and was amazed to see she had four fingers jammed in her sloppy pussy, and I thought she could take more. I sneaked back to my room and quietly closed the door.

They were still going, and in fact, it didn’t go quiet for about fifteen minutes more. I drowsed for an hour then got up and had a shower. Anne was in the kitchen drinking coffee, she only wore a silk dressing gown. I could see her tits moving and I had to look away before my cock got hard again. 

She made breakfast then showered and left for work. Ian was still in bed. 

I packed and was set to leave when Ian appeared. He looked absolutely dreadful. I made him a coffee, and then he told me he’d had even less sleep than the previous nights in Amsterdam. He told me after I went to bed, she had his cock out straight away, giving him a blowjob, before getting him to fuck her over the dining table.

Once in bed, she was sucking him again, and he eventually got to sleep at 2.30 am. She woke up when he came back from the toilet at 6 am, and it started again. I told him he was a lucky man, to which he just shook his head, saying it’s ok for a while, but she’s apparently like that all the time and he just couldn’t keep up. He was so drained from her always wanting sex that it was putting a huge strain on their relationship. I couldn’t comprehend this 'problem' as mine was completely the opposite. 

Two months later he rang me and said he’d finished with her. A year later who do you think I bumped into...

Published 
Written by BobBeavers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments